PDA

View Full Version : Jagermeister strikes again!

glockmail
09-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Dear Margarette,

I was up at the cabin this weekend and put two-and-two together, figured out why Joe had so much trouble with the heat, hot water and propane heater the week that I was in Europe. When I talked to him over Skype he told me that the pilot light on the heater had gone out and he was smelled gas. Odd I thought. I knew this was not likely because IF the pilot goes out the gas shuts off by itself. This is a standard safety feature of these devices since the beginning of time. But to be safe I just told him to shut off the manual valve behind the stove and not worry about it.

When I got up there on Friday night everything was normal. I turned on the propane heater as usual. The pilot light was on and the manual valve was still open. A new unopened bottle of Jagermeister was in the refrigerator.

After thinking this over for over two days I finally figured out what had happened.

Joe's ancestry is 100% Polish. Jagermeister is a German liqueur. It has something like 140 ingredients- weird stuff. I've given less than 1/2 shot of it to a friend of mine who is 100% Italian ancestry, and he was a partial zombie the next day. You need to have German ancestry to tolerate this stuff. That's what happened to Joe- he got nailed by the nasty German liqueur. He and his buddy must have gotten into my partial bottle the night before, and were 1/2 zombies the next day which is probably when read your email to me and I called him.

They replaced my bottle and wisely didn't dare touch it again.

Glockmail

gabosaurus
09-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Joe's ancestry is 100% Polish. Jagermeister is a German liqueur. It has something like 140 ingredients- weird stuff. I've given less than 1/2 shot of it to a friend of mine who is 100% Italian ancestry, and he was a partial zombie the next day. You need to have German ancestry to tolerate this stuff. That's what happened to Joe- he got nailed by the nasty German liqueur. He and his buddy must have gotten into my partial bottle the night before, and were 1/2 zombies the next day which is probably when read your email to me and I called him.

Or you could go to Melbourne. Where I once witnessed a friend of mine win a large bet by throwing down a couple of Jager bombs, one right after the other. She can outdrink an army.
I did a shot of Jagermeister once when I was in Germany. About ended my life. :laugh: