PDA

View Full Version : Why it is only Good to hate the Evil that is Islam!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-01-2012, 09:50 PM
A few thoughts about Islam and its creator the insane dishonorable robber..

Islam consists of Allah, the Koran and the "supposed" prophet Mohamboy. A man that claimed to be the instrument of God. Yet lived life as a murderer, thief, liar, child rapist and uneducated piece of scum. One who claims to be a messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life. He must not be given to lust, he must not be a sexual pervert, and he must not be a rapist, a highway robber, a war criminal, a mass murderer or an assassin. One who claims to be a messenger of God must have a superior character. He must stand above the vices of the people of his time. Yet Muhammad’s life is that of a gangster/bandit. He raided merchant caravans, looted innocent people, massacred entire male populations and enslaved the women and children. He raped the women captured in war after killing their husbands and told his followers that it is okay to have sex with their captives and their “right hand possessions” (Quran 33:50) He assassinated those who criticized him and executed them when he came to power and became de facto despot of Arabia. Muhammad was bereft of human compassion. He was an obsessed man with his dreams of grandiosity and could not forgive those who stood in his way. Muhammad was a narcissist like Mao, Hitler, Stalin that viewed mass murdering as a convenient method of control ! He was astute and knew how to manipulate people, but his emotional intelligence was less evolved than that of a 8-year-old child. He simply could not feel the pain of others. He brutally massacred tens of thousands of innocent people and pillaged their wealth. His ambitions were big and as a narcissist he honestly believed he was entitled to do as he pleased , commit all sorts of crimes and that ALL of his evil deeds were justified!

Today humanity is facing a great danger. Islamic fundamentalism is on the Rise and Hatred is brewing in the minds of many Millions of Muslims. This Hatred must be contained or there will be disastrous consequences. We must continue the fight against their terrorism but we must also educate our masses about the true nature of Islam! We must fight and counter Islam's massive propaganda campaign that is carried out worldwide with increasing intensity! If Muslim intellectuals can ever be made to see the Truth that Islam is a false doctrine(a slim possibility but must be attempted) then it may become possible for them to let the rest of Islamic world know that truth. Islam is a religion that thrives on the Arrogant ASSumption that it is the most logical, the most scientific and the most perfect religion. While the fact is that it is the stupidest doctrine — the most backward and absurd belief. Once the truth about Islam becomes common knowledge, it will be weakened and the Islamic fanaticism that drives them will lose much of its power! Agreat many billions of dollars are being expended to combat Islamic terrorism, yet very little effort is made to contain the ideology behind that terrorism and campaign of murders. It just may be true that Islamic terrorism will not be eliminated unless and until the ideology behind it is exposed and eradicated. This is what Ameerica must do to survive the onslaught that is most assuredly eventually coming our way! All the recent events in the ME AND NOW THEIR DEMANDS OF US A SOVERIEGN NATION CLEARLY POINT TO THIS JUST BEING A START ! THEY WILL ESCALATE THEIR DEMANDS BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS IN THE COMING YEARS. It will come to our shores and be a plague here too, we are not immuned! Our Constitution will not save us from its attacks.

America must face the grim Reality that Islam is relentless and will only stop after a very massive humbling defeat!
This can never be accomplished while we listen to its appeasors, ignorant defenders, allied leftist scum and other assorted "usefull idiots" that are too cowardly to face truth and act upon it! True heroes as were the men and women that fought and won WW2 would have realised this and acted upon it with the courage and conviction that the admiration and love of truth, justice and freedom births!--Tyr

Dilloduck
10-01-2012, 10:54 PM
The sky is falling !!!! eeeeeeeeeeek

The hysterical dramatics are so impressive I don't know where to start. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
10-01-2012, 11:03 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/032010/1269259657_omg_cat.gif

logroller
10-02-2012, 01:43 AM

The hysterical dramatics are so impressive I don't know where to start. :laugh2:
settings: account: edit ignore list.

jafar00
10-02-2012, 01:43 AM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/1232550297_Dramatic%20chipmunk.gif

jimnyc
10-02-2012, 06:34 AM
I really don't see a point in ruining threads of someone disagrees with the message of another. One is welcome to counter the post, and certainly has the right to move on. But "The sky is falling !!!! eeeeeeeeeeek
" and dumb pictures and other stuff is kind of trolling a thread and showing perhaps disgust, or maybe impatience with a topic someone else is passionate about. But we all used to be better than this, myself included. If you don't have an intention of engaging someone on a subject, how about just move along instead of trying to ruin someone's thread? If you truly have an issue with someone, where you must post stupid messages in every thread they start or to every post they make, why not place them on your ignore list?

tailfins
10-02-2012, 06:39 AM
In 1960 a non-trivial number of people wondered if the US was going to be run from the Vatican. Now seems like a mirror image of 1960, except that its Muslims instead of Catholics. It's interesting to see adherents of these apostate religions fight with each other over which is more evil. Can one be more evil than the other if they both serve Lucifer? They both seem to abuse children, one is just more open about it.

jafar00
10-02-2012, 07:04 AM
I really don't see a point in ruining threads of someone disagrees with the message of another. One is welcome to counter the post, and certainly has the right to move on. But "The sky is falling !!!! eeeeeeeeeeek
" and dumb pictures and other stuff is kind of trolling a thread and showing perhaps disgust, or maybe impatience with a topic someone else is passionate about. But we all used to be better than this, myself included. If you don't have an intention of engaging someone on a subject, how about just move along instead of trying to ruin someone's thread? If you truly have an issue with someone, where you must post stupid messages in every thread they start or to every post they make, why not place them on your ignore list?

Speaking of trolling, Tyr seems to spend every waking minute trolling my religion. I reserve the right to express my disdain in any way I choose and you should defend my right to do so :p

taft2012
10-02-2012, 07:14 AM
Speaking of trolling, Tyr seems to spend every waking minute trolling my religion. I reserve the right to express my disdain in any way I choose and you should defend my right to do so :p

By not sawing off Tyr's head you fail to fulfill your duties to the Prophet.

This neglect will cost you your own head. Allah Akbar!

jimnyc
10-02-2012, 07:21 AM

Showing disdain for a legitimate topic is NOT trolling. Posting unrelated and nonsensical posts are, just as posting cartoons to disrupt a thread are. You DO NOT have a right to disrupt a thread to supposedly defend your religion, but you do have the right to post legitimate wording to rebut what one posts. I might suggest you re-read the rules if you think you have the right to troll, just because you feel insulted by Tyr's posts.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 07:22 AM

Well, we all have our hobbies amigo. Your post in this thread that Jim commented on was hardly a defense of your religion , well at least not a good one..-;)
Damn shame that you can not simply cut my head off, right? I expect someday to face that but yet I continue , ask yourself why?

Being a nice guy I'll tell you-- 9/11...

I made a vow that day. I very rarely ever break my word and have NEVER broken a vow.. -Tyr

tailfins
10-02-2012, 07:41 AM

It is actually an opportunity to defend your religion from a different angle each time. If he keeps it up, you would have an opportunity to essentially conduct a class about the whole of Islam. While I have no interest in your religion, I do have an interest in intellectual craftsmanship. Jim is right: trolling cheapens DP as a whole.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 07:48 AM
settings: account: edit ignore list.

Nice, true colors are awe inspiring. Your religion does not allow confronting evil? Or is it something else?
You should study what the bible says about confronting evil.

In the name of tolerance every evil thing is exalted and proudly defended, while all those who resist and condemn evil are labeled and demonized as haters, judgmental or bible thumpers. Such people are not interested in the truth; they are only interested in justifying their wicked, perverted behavior. The sinning person will always feel uncomfortable if we rebuke them about their sin, they feel as though we are judging them because he hates truth and loves his sin and he is comfortable with his sin circle and he doesn’t have any kind of intention of genuine repenting by forsaking his sins. He never wants his sin to be brought to light. Evil men have no knowledge about God and they try to justify their ungodly behavior because they are spiritually dead, and do the deeds of Satan and often they quote “Jesus was always with sinners and ate with sinners”. But I would like make a point here that Jesus Christ did not come to call the righteous, but sinners (Mark 2:17). The evil people encourage themselves in sin and also Delight in those who commit sins. They also have numerous unbiblical excuses to commit sin and to defend their sinful ways and often quote the bible verse" All have sinned". Sometimes we can associate our self with ungodly people having a purpose to evangelize them, bringing them back to Godly ways with the fruit of repentance but never to enjoy their sin or sinful life style or ungodly behavior. Many people often forget that God hates evil and commands all believers to hate evil. When person refuses to repent he still punishes for his sins. When someone sins if you keep quite without rebuking that person its equalent to partaking of his sins. God rebuked and reproved Adam, Eve, and Abel. The Lord rebuked Sarah when she laughed. He rebuked Moses when he struck the rock in anger. Nathan the prophet rebuked and reproved David about his sin. We see the same thing in the New Testament. Jesus rebuked and reproved the hypocritical religious leaders. He also rebuked the disciples, especially their main spokesman, Peter. Jesus rebukes the churches of Asia in the book of Revelation. Paul rebuked the Corinthians many times in his two letters to them. Why? Because rebuke and reproof are acts of love. In fact, when Paul tells Timothy to keep on preaching the Word in II Tim. 4:1-4 he defines preaching, in vs. 2, as reproving, rebuking, and exhorting. No where in the Bible does it say God loves a lost sinner who refuses His provision in the Lord Jesus Christ. Instead they inherit wrath [Psa. 2:12; Rom. 1:18, Rom. 4:15, Rom. 5:9; Gal. 3:10; Eph. 5:6)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 08:04 AM

^^^Yet you managed two whole lines. Now point out the hysterics in the first post..-Tyr

gabosaurus
10-02-2012, 09:12 AM
This is NOT a "legitimate topic."
It is the ranting of a single minded ignorant madman who does not believe in religious freedom.
It is sad that a bunch of idiot jackasses feel the daily need to create thread after thread after thread filled with the same hateful topics.
Why not just create a "Muslim hate" thread where all the butthead bigots can rant to each other and spew your hate where others do not have to participate.
People like Tyr have the same frame of mind of any alleged baby-raping prophet. He obviously has no life outside this forum.
If you really oppose radical Islam that much, go to Afghanistan and grab a rifle. Stop being a coward hiding behind a screen name. You disgrace yourself and everyone with the dishonor of knowing you or being related to you.

jimnyc
10-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Gabby has been removed from the thread but the idiocy of her huge letters and rant left behind for others to see why she was banned from the thread. Either participate or move on, it's that simple, and the ruining of thread after thread after thread needs to stop. Move forward, place people on ignore if you don't like how they post. But derailing threads that others perhaps might like to participate in is not good for the community.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 09:35 AM
This is NOT a "legitimate topic."
It is the ranting of a single minded ignorant madman who does not believe in religious freedom.
It is sad that a bunch of idiot jackasses feel the daily need to create thread after thread after thread filled with the same hateful topics.
Why not just create a "Muslim hate" thread where all the butthead bigots can rant to each other and spew your hate where others do not have to participate.
People like Tyr have the same frame of mind of any alleged baby-raping prophet. He obviously has no life outside this forum.
If you really oppose radical Islam that much, go to Afghanistan and grab a rifle. Stop being a coward hiding behind a screen name. You disgrace yourself and everyone with the dishonor of knowing you or being related to you.

Look who blew up and revealed their stupidity, why its "the smarter than you are" girl !! I am shocked , shocked indeed. You have not the brainpower to debate my first post so you like the good little liberal that you are attack the messenger. Your problem is the messenger is immuned from your idiotcy. The people that know me and are related to me respect me . Your insecurity is showing in large letters above posted by "the smartest person here", man do I get a kick out of that..:laugh2:
I'll still debate you on this topic if you can calm down and try to be rational about it.. -Tyr

tailfins
10-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Gabby has been removed from the thread but the idiocy of her huge letters and rant left behind for others to see why she was banned from the thread. Either participate or move on, it's that simple, and the ruining of thread after thread after thread needs to stop. Move forward, place people on ignore if you don't like how they post. But derailing threads that others perhaps might like to participate in is not good for the community.

What people fail to realize that even rants are grist for the mill. Even if the OP is ridiculous, it gives you the opportunity to be a contrast. Think of "good cop - bad cop" in an interrogation, or "straight man - clown" in a comedy act.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 10:14 AM
Does anybody care to refute my opening post or is "attack the messenger" the best and only defense the great defenders of Islam have? Most Americans that defend Islam are as dumb as a box of rocks about the very thing they choose to defend. They deny its atrocities and more importantly they deny its primary goal- world domination by the religion known as Islam. That domination means living under the total tyranny that is Sharia law. Sharia law, another thing that most Americans are basicly very ignorant of. I've been stating the TRUTH about Islam for over ten years and 98% of the time I get personally attacked by those too stupid, too ignorant and most often too damn lazy to even study the subject yet they defend it often with massive shows of anger!
Defending from a point of pure ignorance is insanity of some form IMHO. Yet even here we have those that do it. I've never been at a forum where non-muslims did not go into hysterics defending something they are so ignorant about. Why dont any of you brave defenders study Islam before issuing lame attacks aginst me. I've told no lies against Islam, I don't have too because the TRUTH IS DAMAGING ENOUGH. ITS THE TRUTH MOST YOU IMAGINED GREAT DEFENDERS HATE IMHO.
One suppose christian here has even decided to run away from confronting evil ! As if that is enlightenment! I ask that person did Jesus run away from the Temple or did he go into the Temple and in a righteous rage turn over tables and physically run the EVIL money changers out of his father's house? Last time that we disagreed it was about your arrogance, now its about either your blindness or cowardice in facing EVIL as the bible instructs , as Christ demonstrated in the Temple, for he turned not a blind eye nor did he run away. This point was the main premise of my opening post yet most that attacked me ignored, failed to see or deny its validity without attempting to refute any of my points made in the opening post.
I'd be ashamed were I that shallow, ignorant or cowardly. FOR YOU EMBRACE , DEFEND AND LOVE THAT WHICH SEEKS TO UTTERLY DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES! FACT...-Tyr

tailfins
10-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Does anybody care to refute my opening post or is "attack the messenger" the best and only defense the great defenders of Islam have? Most Americans that defend Islam are as dumb as a box of rocks about the very thing they choose to defend. They deny its atrocities and more importantly they deny its primary goal- world domination by the religion known as Islam. That domination means living under the total tyranny that is Sharia law. Sharia law, another thing that most Americans are basicly very ignorant of. I've been stating the TRUTH about Islam for over ten years and 98% of the time I get personally attacked by those too stupid, too ignorant and most often too damn lazy to even study the subject yet they defend it often with massive shows of anger!
Defending from a point of pure ignorance is insanity of some form IMHO. Yet even here we have those that do it. I've never been at a forum where non-muslims did not go into hysterics defending something they are so ignorant about. Why dont any of you brave defenders study Islam before issuing lame attacks aginst me. I've told no lies against Islam, I don't have too because the TRUTH IS DAMAGING ENOUGH. ITS THE TRUTH MOST YOU IMAGINED GREAT DEFENDERS HATE IMHO.
One suppose christian here has even decided to run away from confronting evil ! As if that is enlightenment! I ask that person did Jesus run away from the Temple or did he go into the Temple and in a righteous rage turn over tables and physically run the EVIL money changers out of his father's house? Last time that we disagreed it was about your arrogance, now its about either your blindness or cowardice in facing EVIL as the bible instructs , as Christ demonstrated in the Temple, for he turned not a blind eye nor did he run away. This point was the main premise of my opening post yet most that attacked me ignored, failed to see or deny its validity without attempting to refute any of my points made in the opening post.
I'd be ashamed were I that shallow, ignorant or cowardly. FOR YOU EMBRACE , DEFEND AND LOVE THAT WHICH SEEKS TO UTTERLY DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES! FACT...-Tyr

I'm not complaining about the content of your post, it's just that you are beginning to resemble a dripping faucet. The only thing you haven't done is use the term "sand nigger".

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 12:03 PM
I'm not complaining about the content of your post, it's just that you are beginning to resemble a dripping faucet. The only thing you haven't done is use the term "sand nigger".

Yet again , another post that addressed none of my criticisms of Islam in my opening post but did address me personally. Care to refute my opening post(show a lie made by me) or is calling me a "dripping faucet" about the jist of it neighbor?
You are aware, Im quite sure , that nobody forced you to read this thread. If the subject bores you feel free to ignore my posts on it. I do not mind at all and even if I did what would you care?
If my post has no objections lodged against it by admin here then I feel your criticism is most assuredly of no importance.
"I'm not complaining about the content of your post," then you do complain..:laugh:
The subject is current, hits into several fields , including free speech, freedom of religion , our national security, the world's security, Western culture survival, ISRAEL'S SURVIVAL and foreign affairs etc.. Now explain why its not to be discussed in those many ways and why you think it is too often discussed.. Otherwise, well Im sure you know..-Tyr

Dilloduck
10-02-2012, 12:16 PM
^^^Yet you managed two whole lines. Now point out the hysterics in the first post..-Tyr

Is talking about how things were centuries ago now legitimate again. I have a really hard time keeping up with all your rule changes. (How many threads do we already have of you telling us how evil Islam is ?)

revelarts
10-02-2012, 12:49 PM
A few thoughts about Islam and its creator the insane dishonorable robber..

Islam consists of Allah, the Koran and the "supposed" prophet Mohamboy. A man that claimed to be the instrument of God. Yet lived life as a murderer, thief, liar, child rapist and uneducated piece of scum. One who claims to be a messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life. He must not be given to lust, he must not be a sexual pervert, and he must not be a rapist, a highway robber, a war criminal, a mass murderer or an assassin. One who claims to be a messenger of God must have a superior character. He must stand above the vices of the people of his time. Yet Muhammad’s life is that of a gangster/bandit. He raided merchant caravans, looted innocent people, massacred entire male populations and enslaved the women and children. He raped the women captured in war after killing their husbands and told his followers that it is okay to have sex with their captives and their “right hand possessions” (Quran 33:50) He assassinated those who criticized him and executed them when he came to power and became de facto despot of Arabia. Muhammad was bereft of human compassion. He was an obsessed man with his dreams of grandiosity and could not forgive those who stood in his way. Muhammad was a narcissist like Mao, Hitler, Stalin that viewed mass murdering as a convenient method of control ! He was astute and knew how to manipulate people, but his emotional intelligence was less evolved than that of a 8-year-old child. He simply could not feel the pain of others. He brutally massacred tens of thousands of innocent people and pillaged their wealth. His ambitions were big and as a narcissist he honestly believed he was entitled to do as he pleased , commit all sorts of crimes and that ALL of his evil deeds were justified!

I wouldn't put it this way, It puts the man and religion in the worse possible light, as if there's Zero decency in the religion of Islam. Which is not true, HOWEVER there's more truth than not in the Above paragraph.

Today humanity is facing a great danger. Islamic fundamentalism is on the Rise and Hatred is brewing in the minds of many Millions of Muslims. This Hatred must be contained or there will be disastrous consequences. We must continue the fight against their terrorism but we must also educate our masses about the true nature of Islam! We must fight and counter Islam's massive propaganda campaign that is carried out worldwide with increasing intensity! If Muslim intellectuals can ever be made to see the Truth that Islam is a false doctrine(a slim possibility but must be attempted) then it may become possible for them to let the rest of Islamic world know that truth. Islam is a religion that thrives on the Arrogant ASSumption that it is the most logical, the most scientific and the most perfect religion. While the fact is that it is the stupidest doctrine — the most backward and absurd belief. Once the truth about Islam becomes common knowledge, it will be weakened and the Islamic fanaticism that drives them will lose much of its power! Agreat many billions of dollars are being expended to combat Islamic terrorism, yet very little effort is made to contain the ideology behind that terrorism and campaign of murders. It just may be true that Islamic terrorism will not be eliminated unless and until the ideology behind it is exposed and eradicated. This is what Ameerica must do to survive the onslaught that is most assuredly eventually coming our way! All the recent events in the ME AND NOW THEIR DEMANDS OF US A SOVERIEGN NATION CLEARLY POINT TO THIS JUST BEING A START ! THEY WILL ESCALATE THEIR DEMANDS BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS IN THE COMING YEARS. It will come to our shores and be a plague here too, we are not immuned! Our Constitution will not save us from its attacks.

Changing the Ideology is absolutely needed. But I don't think drone striking women and children, attacking countries that never attacked us, torturing and jailing people accused of being "terrorist" without trials while we claim moral superiority is NOT going to win Islamic hearts and minds. But PUSH more moderate Muslims into the arms of radicals.

Again changing the Ideology is absolutely needed. But we should not just attack the ideas of Islam without giving the truth of Christianity as a replacement. Secularism is to easy of a target for a people that see the moral bankruptcy, decadence and emptiness of the non religious West. Some are drawn to freedoms of the west (derived from Christian Principals) but many are rightly repulsed by it other aspects. I've posted a threads that touch on movement of some some Muslims from Islam to Christianity.

However Mocking treating a religion that Overall has yet to do anything to you is, (how many Billions in the world already Tyr) frankly is just crazy talk.

Tailfins analogy of the Catholic boggie man I think is a good one. the Commie boggie man is another. With this difference the commies did have 1000's of Nukes and Millions of real Soldiers at arms.
But the Commies influence did get in and we've loss a lot, by people in our own country. Not by Arms. We won or stalmated the Commie armed warfare. And we Bankrupted them. But Ideologically too many Americans caved.

We will Bankrupt ourselves trying to fight a hand full of radical Muslim Boggiemen hiding in caves with left over Russian weapons and homemade bombs.
And We have and laid ourselves open to a soft fascist dictatorship by ALLOWING the CiC and executive branch the authority of a tyrant , and somehow believe if he's from our political party it's OK.
All the racical Muslims have to do is watch us self self destruct.

Tyr I'd bet money that there are MORE Muslims that Pray that America would just live up to it's
Constitution and so call "Christain nation" label than those that are praying to become myrters or soldiers against us.

America must face the grim Reality that Islam is relentless and will only stop after a very massive humbling defeat!
This can never be accomplished while we listen to its appeasors, ignorant defenders, allied leftist scum and other assorted "usefull idiots" that are too cowardly to face truth and act upon it! True heroes as were the men and women that fought and won WW2 would have realised this and acted upon it with the courage and conviction that the admiration and love of truth, justice and freedom births!--Tyr

Radical Islam didn't just spring up on 9-11 it's been around for 100s of years waxing and waning. And guess what, it hasn't taken over the world. Americans are just now awake to it. That should be enough to deal with it here in the U.S. for sure. If we are serious about our own values.
Radical Islam will never be dominant in the U.S. or the world If we seriously cultivate and promote our own faith and freedoms. And it's not necessary to do that with mocking, threats or by the point of a gun.

Dilloduck
10-02-2012, 01:16 PM
How do you propose that we change their ideology and which parts need changing ? One other problem--they all don't have the same ideology. I serious hope your not talking about attempting to convert them to Christianity.

DragonStryk72
10-02-2012, 01:45 PM
"Love Your Enemy"- Jesus Christ
"Let ye who is without sin cast the first stone"- Jesus Christ

Now, let's start putting up some of our own scary quotes from the Bible, this should be fun:

<tbody>

Leviticus 20:9
If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death.
Anyone here that's ever cursed at their parents, even one time? Yup, you're dead.

20:10
If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—<wbr>with the wife of his neighbor—<wbr>both the adulterer and the adulteress shall be put to death.

</tbody>

<tbody>

Exodus 35:2

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death. Well, that kills every man and woman in the military

</tbody>

When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations . . . then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. Dueteronomy 7:1-2 So why did we fight Hitler?

There are dozens more, but Tyr, it's never okay to hate, nor to judge. That's up to God, and if we're going to take every worst example for their holy book, then it's only fair that we be judged by the worst of ours, right? Even if your enemy acts like a barbarian, it is no excuse to abandon our own integrity. On the contrary, we should firm ourselves up, to better show the example.

DragonStryk72
10-02-2012, 01:48 PM
How do you propose that we change their ideology and which parts need changing ? One other problem--they all don't have the same ideology. I serious hope your not talking about attempting to convert them to Christianity.

WE don't. They do. Just like we changed our own religious ideals, they need to come to their enlightenment and salvation. The big issue we keep having with the ME is we keep jumping in to enforce our morality. Yeah, it's gonna be rough, and more people are going to die before they get there, but the beginnings of it are forming. If we can just leave them the hell alone while they get there, then we can see something great happening. Unfortunately, that requires faith, and apparently, we just don't have that, so we'll meddle and fuck it up.

Dilloduck
10-02-2012, 02:02 PM
"Love Your Enemy"- Jesus Christ
"Let ye who is without sin cast the first stone"- Jesus Christ

Now, let's start putting up some of our own scary quotes from the Bible, this should be fun:

<tbody>

Leviticus 20:9

If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death.
Anyone here that's ever cursed at their parents, even one time? Yup, you're dead.

20:10

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—<wbr>with the wife of his neighbor—<wbr>both the adulterer and the adulteress shall be put to death.

</tbody>

<tbody>

Exodus 35:2

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death. Well, that kills every man and woman in the military

</tbody>

When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations . . . then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. Dueteronomy 7:1-2 So why did we fight Hitler?

There are dozens more, but Tyr, it's never okay to hate, nor to judge. That's up to God, and if we're going to take every worst example for their holy book, then it's only fair that we be judged by the worst of ours, right? Even if your enemy acts like a barbarian, it is no excuse to abandon our own integrity. On the contrary, we should firm ourselves up, to better show the example.

Tyr's rebuttal to this is the fact that those are OLD rules that we don't use anymore.

DragonStryk72
10-02-2012, 02:03 PM
One who claims to be a messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life. He must not be given to lust, he must not be a sexual pervert, and he must not be a rapist, a highway robber, a war criminal, a mass murderer or an assassin. One who claims to be a messenger of God must have a superior character. He must stand above the vices of the people of his time.

Um, Tyr, not trying to insult you here, but have you actually read the bible? Almost every prophet we had was messed up in some way or other, and they were sinners. Hell, doubting Thomas is a Saint, and he was a con man. Not saying I subscribe to the Quran, but dude, the prophets and Saints of Christianity were by and large broken people when God found them. You know, that whole salvation and redemption thing? It's central to our whole religion.

Yet Muhammad’s life is that of a gangster/bandit. He raided merchant caravans, looted innocent people, massacred entire male populations and enslaved the women and children. He raped the women captured in war after killing their husbands and told his followers that it is okay to have sex with their captives and their “right hand possessions” (Quran 33:50) He assassinated those who criticized him and executed them when he came to power and became de facto despot of Arabia. Muhammad was bereft of human compassion. He was an obsessed man with his dreams of grandiosity and could not forgive those who stood in his way. Muhammad was a narcissist like Mao, Hitler, Stalin that viewed mass murdering as a convenient method of control ! He was astute and knew how to manipulate people, but his emotional intelligence was less evolved than that of a 8-year-old child. He simply could not feel the pain of others. He brutally massacred tens of thousands of innocent people and pillaged their wealth. His ambitions were big and as a narcissist he honestly believed he was entitled to do as he pleased , commit all sorts of crimes and that ALL of his evil deeds were justified!

Wow... you really think us weak, Tyr, don't you? I mean, we survive the Empire on which the Sun Never Sets, we push back the Germans, and the Japanese, and we outlast the Soviet Union, when everyone thought that Communism was going to take over the world. None of it put a dent in the fender for us, but these tiny little despots are going to turn everything overr? How? They can't even keep their own countries up and functional without aid.

Shit, the worst threat the US ever faced was, well, the US itself, and we still walked away from that fight. Our Constitution doesn't have to save us, we will. It was never built to save us, so it's like complaining that your boat won't fly. It was never supposed to. Islam existed in WW1 and WW2, it existed all the way back to the Dark Ages. They're not new.

You give them too much power, Tyr.

DragonStryk72
10-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Tyr's rebuttal to this is the fact that those are OLD rules that we don't use anymore.

And they don't generally use every rule that gets spouted out of their holy book either.

Dilloduck
10-02-2012, 04:39 PM
And they don't generally use every rule that gets spouted out of their holy book either.

That's not the point. Comparison's between the Bible and the Koran are invalid. Islam is just evil that afflicts all Muslims whether they actually do anything evil or not.

jafar00
10-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Does anybody care to refute my opening post or is "attack the messenger" the best and only defense the great defenders of Islam have?

How does one debate against a hateful diatribe full of only insults and lies? You speak of hate breeding in Muslims, yet fail to look inwardly at yourself Tyr.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 06:27 PM
[/B]Um, Tyr, not trying to insult you here, but have you actually read the bible? Almost every prophet we had was messed up in some way or other, and they were sinners. Hell, doubting Thomas is a Saint, and he was a con man. Not saying I subscribe to the Quran, but dude, the prophets and Saints of Christianity were by and large broken people when God found them. You know, that whole salvation and redemption thing? It's central to our whole religion.

Wow... you really think us weak, Tyr, don't you? I mean, we survive the Empire on which the Sun Never Sets, we push back the Germans, and the Japanese, and we outlast the Soviet Union, when everyone thought that Communism was going to take over the world. None of it put a dent in the fender for us, but these tiny little despots are going to turn everything overr? How? They can't even keep their own countries up and functional without aid.

Shit, the worst threat the US ever faced was, well, the US itself, and we still walked away from that fight. Our Constitution doesn't have to save us, we will. It was never built to save us, so it's like complaining that your boat won't fly. It was never supposed to. Islam existed in WW1 and WW2, it existed all the way back to the Dark Ages. They're not new.

You give them too much power, Tyr.

Ive read the bible and even studied it for 4 years in a church I belonged to from 1972 to 1977. I've been studying about Islam for well over ten years now.

Lets get to the nut cutting about Islam and its dangers posed to us. Before the invention of nukes they'd pose little danger to us but now with Iran about to get nukes thats no longer true and if Iran gets them how long until other muslim nations , muslim theocracies get them !?? Unlike normal people (Russians for example), the Islamists trust in Allah and fear not retribution so the likelyhood they'd use nukes is multiplied many fold IMHO. In the cold war we had mutual destruction as a deterrent , with these fanatical religious loons that simply does not exist.. Its not a matter of how weak we are its a matter of how crazy they are! They think Israel's destruction is commanded by Allah and they are crazy enough to nuke Israel. Later if unified we will see them blackmail not just us but the rest of the world as well. They may even blackmail other nations into allying with them against US. So , its not by any means as cut and dry as you previously put it.
I dont give them power, they take it. Look at where they were only 30 years ago, then now! Its mushrooming and they are about to unify thats what the Arab spring was all about, Gettng rid of dictators that were not hardcore muslim devotees. Seeking a new Caliphate and they are much closer thanks to obama! Egypt and Iran will indeed ally more closely and will start demands, in fact they already have by demanding that America pass blasphemy laws!
Curent events show how crazy they are , murdering our ambassador , then making demands that we change our laws! They are murdering bullies and bullies only respect greater force. Their religion teaches them to HATE all that are not muslim. That can not be stressed too much IMHO.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 06:33 PM
How does one debate against a hateful diatribe full of only insults and lies? You speak of hate breeding in Muslims, yet fail to look inwardly at yourself Tyr.

What lies? I proved that Jihad is a legit part of Islam . I did so by citing verses from the Koran. You did not refute that! I proved they are commanded to murder innocent people which they now do, you did not disprove that. I proved that Islam gives permission to lie and decieve its enemies by any means , you did not disprove that. I cited numerous links that show a worldwide campaign of murder by Islamists , you did not disprove any of that.
I proved mohamboy molested a small female child , you attempted to excuse it but did not disprove it!
What damn lies!??-Tyr

Dilloduck
10-02-2012, 06:42 PM
What lies? I proved that Jihad is a legit part of Islam . I did so by citing verses from the Koran. You did not refute that! I proved they are commanded to murder innocent people which they now do, you did not disprove that. I proved that Islam gives permission to lie and decieve its enemies by any means , you did not disprove that. I cited numerous links that show a worldwide campaign of murder by Islamists , you did not disprove any of that.
I proved mohamboy molested a small female child , you attempted to excuse it but did not disprove it!
What damn lies!??-Tyr

Taking literal translations from the Koran doesn't prove anything. Scriptures are open to interpretation. Same thing goes for the Bible. Would you like for me to find you scripture from the Koran that says killing is wrong ? Jihad is another word with a wide rage of interpretations.
I'm still interested in your plan to fix Islam so everyone will be happy.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 06:46 PM
I wouldn't put it this way, It puts the man and religion in the worse possible light, as if there's Zero decency in the religion of Islam. Which is not true, HOWEVER there's more truth than not in the Above paragraph.

Changing the Ideology is absolutely needed. But I don't think drone striking women and children, attacking countries that never attacked us, torturing and jailing people accused of being "terrorist" without trials while we claim moral superiority is NOT going to win Islamic hearts and minds. But PUSH more moderate Muslims into the arms of radicals.

Again changing the Ideology is absolutely needed. But we should not just attack the ideas of Islam without giving the truth of Christianity as a replacement. Secularism is to easy of a target for a people that see the moral bankruptcy, decadence and emptiness of the non religious West. Some are drawn to freedoms of the west (derived from Christian Principals) but many are rightly repulsed by it other aspects. I've posted a threads that touch on movement of some some Muslims from Islam to Christianity.

However Mocking treating a religion that Overall has yet to do anything to you is, (how many Billions in the world already Tyr) frankly is just crazy talk.

Tailfins analogy of the Catholic boggie man I think is a good one. the Commie boggie man is another. With this difference the commies did have 1000's of Nukes and Millions of real Soldiers at arms.
But the Commies influence did get in and we've loss a lot, by people in our own country. Not by Arms. We won or stalmated the Commie armed warfare. And we Bankrupted them. But Ideologically too many Americans caved.

We will Bankrupt ourselves trying to fight a hand full of radical Muslim Boggiemen hiding in caves with left over Russian weapons and homemade bombs.
And We have and laid ourselves open to a soft fascist dictatorship by ALLOWING the CiC and executive branch the authority of a tyrant , and somehow believe if he's from our political party it's OK.
All the racical Muslims have to do is watch us self self destruct.

Tyr I'd bet money that there are MORE Muslims that Pray that America would just live up to it's
Constitution and so call "Christain nation" label than those that are praying to become myrters or soldiers against us.

Radical Islam didn't just spring up on 9-11 it's been around for 100s of years waxing and waning. And guess what, it hasn't taken over the world. Americans are just now awake to it. That should be enough to deal with it here in the U.S. for sure. If we are serious about our own values.
Radical Islam will never be dominant in the U.S. or the world If we seriously cultivate and promote our own faith and freedoms. And it's not necessary to do that with mocking, threats or by the point of a gun.

Rev, thats all fine and flowery speech , kudos on making a few points but ALL OF THAT FAILS to the modern invention of --NUKES - AND ISLAMISTS GETTING THOSE WEAPONS BECAUSE THEY'LL USE THEM WITH NO FEAR OF RETALIATION!! FOR THEY PUT THEIR TRUST IN ALLAH PROTECTING THEM!! Deny that all that you care to but I know better. Just look at how they now demand we a soveriegn nation change our fre speech laws , that we pass blasphemy laws to their liking! And this even before they get nuked up!! -Tyr

Dilloduck
10-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Rev, thats all fine and flowery speech , kudos on making a few points but ALL OF THAT FAILS to the modern invention of --NUKES - AND ISLAMISTS GETTING THOSE WEAPONS BECAUSE THEY'LL USE THEM WITH NO FEAR OF RETALIATION!! FOR THEY PUT THEIR TRUST IN ALLAH PROTECTING THEM!! Deny that all that you care to but I know better. Just look at how they now demand we a soveriegn nation change our fre speech laws , that we pass blasphemy laws to their liking! And this even before they get nuked up!! -Tyr

Pakistan has nukes---they haven't used it. You're argument fails

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Pakistan has nukes---they haven't used it. You're argument fails

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2011/08/03/7189919-us-prepares-for-worst-case-scenario-with-pakistan-nukes?lite

US prepares for worst-case scenario with Pakistan nukesBy Robert Windrem
NBC News Investigative Producer for Special Projects

As U.S.-Pakistani relations spiral downward, the specter of a showdown between the increasingly antagonistic allies is garnering more attention, including the worst-case scenario of the U.S. attempting to “snatch” Pakistan’s 100-plus nuclear weapons if it feared they were about to fall into the wrong hands.

That would be a disastrous miscalculation, former Pakistani President and army chief Pervez Musharraf told NBC News, saying that such an incursion would lead to “total confrontation” between the United States and Pakistan.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The government in Pakistan is nowhere near as crazy as is the one in Iran! Yet we have a serious problem with them !
I didnt fail, you just tried a side trick. And I just shot it down. Its a serious problem even without them using them.--Tyr

tailfins
10-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Yet again , another post that addressed none of my criticisms of Islam in my opening post but did address me personally. Care to refute my opening post(show a lie made by me) or is calling me a "dripping faucet" about the jist of it neighbor?
You are aware, Im quite sure , that nobody forced you to read this thread. If the subject bores you feel free to ignore my posts on it. I do not mind at all and even if I did what would you care?
If my post has no objections lodged against it by admin here then I feel your criticism is most assuredly of no importance.
"I'm not complaining about the content of your post," then you do complain..:laugh:
The subject is current, hits into several fields , including free speech, freedom of religion , our national security, the world's security, Western culture survival, ISRAEL'S SURVIVAL and foreign affairs etc.. Now explain why its not to be discussed in those many ways and why you think it is too often discussed.. Otherwise, well Im sure you know..-Tyr

I'm not saying whether you're right or wrong, just that you being obsessed with the topic seems weird, or perhaps creepy.

Dilloduck
10-02-2012, 08:18 PM
http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2011/08/03/7189919-us-prepares-for-worst-case-scenario-with-pakistan-nukes?lite

US prepares for worst-case scenario with Pakistan nukesBy Robert Windrem
NBC News Investigative Producer for Special Projects

As U.S.-Pakistani relations spiral downward, the specter of a showdown between the increasingly antagonistic allies is garnering more attention, including the worst-case scenario of the U.S. attempting to “snatch” Pakistan’s 100-plus nuclear weapons if it feared they were about to fall into the wrong hands.

That would be a disastrous miscalculation, former Pakistani President and army chief Pervez Musharraf told NBC News, saying that such an incursion would lead to “total confrontation” between the United States and Pakistan.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The government in Pakistan is nowhere near as crazy as is the one in Iran! Yet we have a serious problem with them !
I didnt fail, you just tried a side trick. And I just shot it down. Its a serious problem even without them using them.--Tyr

Pakistani Muslims are saner than Iranian Muslims--very interesting. What do you mean a problem if they don't use them ? They are muslims--of course they will use them. Didn't you learn a thing in 10 years of studying Islam ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Pakistani Muslims are saner than Iranian Muslims--very interesting. What do you mean a problem if they don't use them ? They are muslims--of course they will use them. Didn't you learn a thing in 10 years of studying Islam ?

A vast improvement there hoss. You managed to spew out FOUR whole sentences! A crying shame the content fails so miserably but Im gonna give you an A+ for that magnificent effort!
I can only surmise you from your comment that you failed miserably to understand that words in that linked post.
How many years have you spent studying Islam? You going to be graded on your reply so be careful with your reply and do try to hit at least 5 sentences this time.;)--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm not saying whether you're right or wrong, just that you being obsessed with the topic seems weird, or perhaps creepy.

I not saying that you are crazy but ......
Your obsession with the possibility of my being obsessed seems a tiny bit weird, or perhaps even a bit creepy.
I suggest that you check the muzzle and give it a good cleaning after each firing session..;)--Tyr

In conventional guns, muzzle velocity is determined by the quality (burn speed, expansion) and quantity of the propellant, the mass of the projectile, and the length of the barrel. A slower burning propellant needs a longer barrel to burn completely, but can on the other hand use a heavier projectile[5]. A faster burning propellant may accelerate a lighter projectile to higher speeds if the same amount of propellant is used. In a gun, the pressure resulting from the combustion process is a limiting factor on projectile velocity. A balance between propellant quality and quantity, projectile mass and barrel length must be found if both safety and optimal performance is to be achieved.

Longer barrels give the propellant force more time to work on propelling the bullet[5]. For this reason longer barrels generally provide higher velocities, everything else being equal. As the bullet moves down the bore, however, the propellant's gas pressure behind it diminishes. Given a long enough barrel, there would eventually be a point at which friction between the bullet and the barrel, and air resistance, would equal the force of the gas pressure behind it, and from that point, the velocity of the bullet would decrease.

Large naval guns will have length to diameter ratios of 38:1 to 50:1. This length ratio maximizes the projectile velocity. There is much interest in modernizing naval weaponry by using electrically driven railguns, which overcome the limitations noted above. With railguns, a constant acceleration is provided along the entire length of the device, greatly increasing the muzzle velocity. There is also a significant advantage in not having to carry explosive propellant and even the projectile internal charges may be eliminated due to the high velocity - the projectile becomes a strictly kinetic weapon.