PDA

View Full Version : Keith Ellison - Muslim or Secularist?

tailfins
10-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Here is his voting record:
http://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/38982/keith-ellison#.UGsRCVHSXjI

I noticed how his votes support gay rights and abortion. Our local Muslim Jafar, indicated support for Obama, also a big promoter of gay rights and abortion. Pre-9/11, there was an effort to turn the Arabic population in Michigan into a GOP voting bloc. I find it really strange that Islamists support people who promote gay rights, abortion, redefining marriage, gambling and moral relativism. One would expect Islamists to co-opt the political right because there are several efforts (Prop 8 comes to mind) that would put Islamists and rightists on the same page. I just don't see shared philosophical interests between Islamists and the left.

aboutime
10-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Everyone who doubts what kind of person Ellison is. Only needs to go to Google, and type his name.

Personally. Based on hearing certain words directly from Ellison's mouth. I have no doubt of his associations with Anti-American organizations, nor do I doubt he is much more of a VERIFIABLE RACIST than a Million Jesse Jackson's, having sex with Al Sharpton.

jafar00
10-02-2012, 06:11 PM

I noticed how his votes support gay rights and abortion. Our local Muslim Jafar, indicated support for Obama, also a big promoter of gay rights and abortion. Pre-9/11, there was an effort to turn the Arabic population in Michigan into a GOP voting bloc. I find it really strange that Islamists support people who promote gay rights, abortion, redefining marriage, gambling and moral relativism. One would expect Islamists to co-opt the political right because there are several efforts (Prop 8 comes to mind) that would put Islamists and rightists on the same page. I just don't see shared philosophical interests between Islamists and the left.

I know nothing of Ellison so I can't comment on him. As for Obama I initially supported him in the hope that he would bring a positive change, but he just continued along the same path as Bush did. Some may say that is a sign that the US President is just a puppet for those really in charge.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2012, 08:42 PM

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/special/columns/polinaut/archive/2012/07/bachmann_sugges_1.shtml

With MPR's Jon Collins...

GOP Rep. Michele Bachmann intensified her claims on assertions that federal officials have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. On a talk show tonight, she zeroed in on DFL Rep. Keith Ellison, a fellow member of Congress who represents a district adjacent to hers.

Bachmann hasn't backed down from claims that a top administration aide has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, even after GOP House Speaker John Boehner and lawmakers from both sides of the aisle condemnedher for making the suggestion. Bachmann instead has turned her fire on Ellison.

Ellison "has a long record of being associated... with the Muslim Brotherhood," Bachmann said on Glenn Beck's radio program on Thursday morning. Listen

Bachmann also told Beck that Ellison wanted to "shut down" her proposed investigation into the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood on the federal government.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like Ellison has some splaining to do..-Tyr

aboutime
10-02-2012, 08:49 PM
I know nothing of Ellison so I can't comment on him. As for Obama I initially supported him in the hope that he would bring a positive change, but he just continued along the same path as Bush did. Some may say that is a sign that the US President is just a puppet for those really in charge.

jafar. For once. I agree with you on this. OBAMA is just a puppet for GEORGE SOROS. Who own's Obama, and everyone connected with him in ANY way.

If OBL was still alive. OBAMA would probably be shining his Shoes, and performing personal PROSTATE exams.