PDA

View Full Version : Obama's OTHER race speech

jimnyc
10-03-2012, 07:39 AM
So in 2008 we were told that Reverend Jeremiah Wright was a distant memory, no? And I thought Obama didn't have a "thug black" accent? And 9/11 in NY apparently was exempt from the Stafford Act, where the city has to match 10% of Federal funds, but New Orleans had to ante up - therefore other states are part of the American family - but the black city is not. I hope this video is used by Romney, to show how Obama lied about Wright and reveals his true "colors".

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=I0ZXEyNjpnfCdoMXulS8XI Ocpzf13thD&height=360&embedCode=I0ZXEyNjpnfCdoMXulS8XIOcpzf13thD&video_pcode=k4Nmw6Cri746xA2OsoSlngyrIudg&width=640"></script>

logroller
10-03-2012, 08:00 AM
I was disappointed they cut in and out, Surely he didnt open his with , "lemme shout out." I think he was drunk. I kept waiting for him to stumble and stare longingly at his notes whilst he struggles to regain focus.

As far the rev wright thing, I think Romney will avoid any references to religion; just my guess.

mundame
10-03-2012, 09:20 AM
As far the rev wright thing, I think Romney will avoid any references to religion; just my guess.

I bet you are right about that. :laugh:

Thunderknuckles
10-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Jim, I disagree with Romney using this. I think it's a bad play for him. The whole Wright thing was played out a few years ago. It didn't resonate enough then and it won't now. I think if Romney tries to bring it up again, he'll get a collective sigh and eye rolling from swing voters that are far more concerned about the economy, Obama's policies, and what Romney offers as an alternative. Leave the Wright re-hashing to Fox News, Daily Caller, and the like.

fj1200
10-03-2012, 11:00 AM
^I agree. He should act like a President if he wants to be President.

jimnyc
10-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Jim, I disagree with Romney using this. I think it's a bad play for him. The whole Wright thing was played out a few years ago. It didn't resonate enough then and it won't now. I think if Romney tries to bring it up again, he'll get a collective sigh and eye rolling from swing voters that are far more concerned about the economy, Obama's policies, and what Romney offers as an alternative. Leave the Wright re-hashing to Fox News, Daily Caller, and the like.

^I agree. He should act like a President if he wants to be President.

Yeah, I know what you guys mean. But I'm not necessarily saying he should go on forever about what Rev. Wright speaks and Obama's association to that, but more to the point that he lied to the American people in 2008 about his long lost connection to Wright and how he tossed him under the bus - but apparently just a short time earlier he is with an all black group praising him to the heavens.

Maybe one of the groups will pass it around the internet or various other ads so that Romney doesn't need to get his hands dirty. I do agree that America is tired of the fighting and divisiveness.

Anton Chigurh
10-03-2012, 01:05 PM
You think it's race speech only because his skin is darker than yours.

Thunderknuckles
10-03-2012, 01:10 PM
He can always go with having a PAC run some ads with it, at least where he officially does not "approve this message".

On a related note: Did you notice how Obama puts on the southern baptist accent to pander to the audience. Good lord, I hate when politicians not from the south pull that crap.