PDA

View Full Version : Biden: "Yes We Do" Want to Raise Taxes By a Trillion Dollars

red states rule
10-04-2012, 04:28 PM
If Obama did not have enough to worry about - Joe goes out and TELLS THE TRUTH!!!!!

http://youtu.be/_yc2zBmOmNE

cadet
10-04-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm beginning to wonder about this man. He's either stupid as f***, or he's the smartest man alive, trying to get Obama out of the office as soon as possible. :rolleyes:

aboutime
10-04-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm beginning to wonder about this man. He's either stupid as f***, or he's the smartest man alive, trying to get Obama out of the office as soon as possible. :rolleyes:

cadet. I doubt I've said this to you, or possibly anyone else on this forum but.
Lateley. As in the last year. I have personally been convincing myself as I watch the actions, and policies of Obama. How there is a real possibility. OBAMA actually does not want to have a second term in office.
I suspect. He is smart enough to know, but won't let on to the rest of us. That his actions and policies...as terrible as they are. Are somehow INTENTIONALLY designed to make him LOSE in November.

His problem is. As much as he pretends he wants to remain in office. It has gotten so out of control by influencing, fooling, and lying to those who voted for him in 2008...that there is no way to convince them...due to their obvious lack of proper education, and endless needs to always get FREE stuff from Obama. That....as hard as he tries. He cannot convince them to suddenly recognize HE IS A DANGER TO ALL OF THEM. So...they will just vote for him again because. OBAMA is THEIR First Black president, and the rest of the nation should just shut the 'F' up.

red states rule
10-05-2012, 03:33 AM
and we were told how much smarter Joe was then Gov Palin

My God is Paul Ryan going to rip Joe a new one next week

aboutime
10-05-2012, 03:32 PM
and we were told how much smarter Joe was then Gov Palin

My God is Paul Ryan going to rip Joe a new one next week

Too bad for all of us VICE PRESIDENTIAL debates like the one coming up....is only a sounding board for the Presidential candidates.

But. I do believe. If Joe Biden has a good, reliable, lying Doctor about now.

Something physical will probably occur that will prevent Joe from making an appearance at the Debate.

Otherwise. Has anyone ever watched a LION, TIGER, or BEAR eat their Dinner????

Paul Ryan should FAST until Thursday.

Voted4Reagan
10-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Otherwise. Has anyone ever watched a LION, TIGER, or BEAR eat their Dinner????

Paul Ryan should FAST until Thursday.

Ahhh my old friend.... The Young Cub has a huge appetite right now.... and Biden is just the Appetizer... not the Main Course.

red states rule
10-06-2012, 07:37 AM
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/I/i/2/biden-make-gaffe.jpg

Anton Chigurh
10-06-2012, 10:45 AM
He either does not know, or does not care, that the "Booooosh tax cuts" are ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS for all income levels.

Therefore he is proposing raising income taxes on the middle class and working poor.

red states rule
10-06-2012, 11:05 AM
He either does not know, or does not care, that the "Booooosh tax cuts" are ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS for all income levels.

Therefore he is proposing raising income taxes on the middle class and working poor.

What Bush tax cuts? The tax rates have been the same for over ten years

Anton Chigurh
10-06-2012, 11:14 AM
What Bush tax cuts? The tax rates have been the same for over ten yearsBut that's the ones Joe Blow is referring to...

red states rule
10-06-2012, 11:18 AM
But that's the ones Joe Blow is referring to...

If you beleive what Joe tells you I have some wonderful beach front property in AZ I can sell you cheap

BTW these are the same tax rates that Obama supported after he and the Dem party got their collective asses kicked in 2010

aboutime
10-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Gotta say this, before I stop laughing at Poor Old Joe Biden. But....

I have old undershorts, and socks that have more Intelligence than Joe Biden...on his best day.

This is all leading up to Joe, and Barry reverting back to the BUSH BLAME GAME again.

The dummies who voted for them are still convinced. The BOOOOSH Tax cuts should be eliminated.

Then The OBAMA BUCKS will run like SEWER WATER in the gutters of America.

red states rule
10-06-2012, 04:41 PM
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/political-pictures-fightin-joe-biden-returns.jpg

Anton Chigurh
10-06-2012, 06:47 PM
If you beleive what Joe tells you I have some wonderful beach front property in AZ I can sell you cheap

BTW these are the same tax rates that Obama supported after he and the Dem party got their collective asses kicked in 2010What makes you think I believe anything he says? I simply understand what he is referring to.

red states rule
10-07-2012, 07:30 AM
What makes you think I believe anything he says? I simply understand what he is referring to.

If you understand Joe then I have serious concerns for you. Or you have a PhD in Child Psch

Anton Chigurh
10-07-2012, 10:20 AM
If you understand Joe then I have serious concerns for you. Or you have a PhD in Child Psch:laugh:

It's not like he's saying anything original - the left has hated the new tax rates ever since they were passed! Have harped on it even when they themselves were passing it again!:laugh:

red states rule
10-07-2012, 10:26 AM
:laugh:

It's not like he's saying anything original - the left has hated the new tax rates ever since they were passed! Have harped on it even when they themselves were passing it again!:laugh:

I have enough confidence in a majority of voters they will see giving more money to the government is not the answer to our economic problems

Obama and the Dems are so desperate they are now running on class warfare which will only further divide the country and send the economy further south

If you want the entire nation to be in as bad financial shape as CA - then vote for Obama

Anton Chigurh
10-07-2012, 12:00 PM
I have enough confidence in a majority of voters they will see giving more money to the government is not the answer to our economic problems

Obama and the Dems are so desperate they are now running on class warfare which will only further divide the country and send the economy further south

If you want the entire nation to be in as bad financial shape as CA - then vote for ObamaI hope you're right but fear you're not.

red states rule
10-07-2012, 12:45 PM
I hope you're right but fear you're not.

Here is a pefect example of the liberal meida "reporting" on an election before the voters have had their say

I believe the same thing will happen in November

http://youtu.be/yzVPeO4lmn0

aboutime
10-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Here is a pefect example of the liberal meida "reporting" on an election before the voters have had their say

I believe the same thing will happen in November

http://youtu.be/yzVPeO4lmn0

Wish I could find that video I had that recorded the Liberal, Obama followers who were asked "How do you feel about Obama picking Sarah Palin for his Vice President?" And the great, laughable response Howard Stern got...among others too!

Sadly. As I have said many times before. I fear, the very same UN-Educated, Easily-Led, Gullible, Selfish, Black Americans who voted for Obama in 2008...WILL DO THE SAME AGAIN.
Obama and the Democrats have successfully managed to KEEP the Americans who voted for him once...Just as Uneducated, and Lacking real knowledge...as they desired from the start.

Obama and the Democrats FEAR the Internet, and any source of HONEST FACTS that might sway, or re-direct the DUMB vote some other direction.

red states rule
10-08-2012, 07:18 AM
Wish I could find that video I had that recorded the Liberal, Obama followers who were asked "How do you feel about Obama picking Sarah Palin for his Vice President?" And the great, laughable response Howard Stern got...among others too!

Sadly. As I have said many times before. I fear, the very same UN-Educated, Easily-Led, Gullible, Selfish, Black Americans who voted for Obama in 2008...WILL DO THE SAME AGAIN.
Obama and the Democrats have successfully managed to KEEP the Americans who voted for him once...Just as Uneducated, and Lacking real knowledge...as they desired from the start.

Obama and the Democrats FEAR the Internet, and any source of HONEST FACTS that might sway, or re-direct the DUMB vote some other direction.

Yes, Al Gore's Amazing internet (Al created the internet; or so he said) can cause the neck hair on a liberal to stand up. Of course the libs will now say the video was editied and/or the words spoken by the liberal are being taken out of contxt

aboutime
10-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Yes, Al Gore's Amazing internet (Al created the internet; or so he said) can cause the neck hair on a liberal to stand up. Of course the libs will now say the video was editied and/or the words spoken by the liberal are being taken out of contxt

red states rule. Funny you should say that. Our experience here, related to any statement, sentence, or comment by any Liberal, Democrat, or Progressive shows...

Their best, most often used Excuses are generally directed at the words "OUT OF CONTEXT".

It's a well-known, liberal expression. Much like the Jesse Jackson word "Disenfranchised" that NO ONE knew, used, or heard before he began telling Black Americans....ALL WHITE PEOPLE intend to Disenfranchise Black Voters by INSISTING...they need an ID.

So. OUT OF CONTEXT, and DISENFRANCHISED are the PRECURSOR words most often used by Liberals...before they run out of excuses, and must resort to the EVER POPULAR, DEMOCRAT accusations of RACISM, and TERRORISTS.

red states rule
10-09-2012, 06:12 AM
red states rule. Funny you should say that. Our experience here, related to any statement, sentence, or comment by any Liberal, Democrat, or Progressive shows...

Their best, most often used Excuses are generally directed at the words "OUT OF CONTEXT".

It's a well-known, liberal expression. Much like the Jesse Jackson word "Disenfranchised" that NO ONE knew, used, or heard before he began telling Black Americans....ALL WHITE PEOPLE intend to Disenfranchise Black Voters by INSISTING...they need an ID.

So. OUT OF CONTEXT, and DISENFRANCHISED are the PRECURSOR words most often used by Liberals...before they run out of excuses, and must resort to the EVER POPULAR, DEMOCRAT accusations of RACISM, and TERRORISTS.

It is clear when a Republican makes a gaffe, libs yell that is proof they are unfit for elected office

When a lib mispeaks (or in most cases tells the truth) the same libs say their words were taken out of context, the right wing is twisting their words, and you "know" what he/she really ment