PDA

View Full Version : Excuses

cadet
10-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Obama has used the excuse, "i came in at a bad time" excuse for his whole presidency.

I'm almost going to guarantee that the words "blame Obama" never pass by Romney's lips. I'm also going to guarantee that (later on down the road) the Dems start to say, "Look, it's them there things that Obama put into place is why the economies getting better."

Bets? Any takers? I'm throwing it all toward my college fund if i win!

Kathianne
10-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Obama has used the excuse, "i came in at a bad time" excuse for his whole presidency.

I'm almost going to guarantee that the words "blame Obama" never pass by Romney's lips. I'm also going to guarantee that (later on down the road) the Dems start to say, "Look, it's them there things that Obama put into place is why the economies getting better."

Bets? Any takers? I'm throwing it all toward my college fund if i win!

No bets, I can't pay. ;) However, whoever is taking office in January will be facing worse than Obama did in 2008. The debt is higher, salaries lower, tax revenues lower, and sequestration is coming home to roost. I don't know how Obama will blame Bush if he wins a second term; but I agree that Romney will tackle the problem and not keep hammering Obama if he does win.