PDA

View Full Version : Can $6/gal Gas in CA Make CA a Red State in November?

red states rule
10-06-2012, 01:00 PM
If any one issue could do it - this might be it. Now the libs in CA are getting a massive does of Obama's hope and change right in their face and it is taking a huge chunck out of their wallet

I am sure there are some CA libs (like Gabby) who will blame Bush, the Republicans, and the Oil companies for this and not the lack of a real energy plan form Lord Obama

One station in Calabasas is charging the highest rate in LA County — nearly $6 for a gallon.
Reporting for CBS2 and KCAL9, Amanda Burden went to the station and called it a virtual ghost town.

She said cars peeled in but peeled right out when they saw the sign for $5.79 a gallon for regular. Said one customer, “I can’t believe this! $5.79 a gallon? Oh my God!”

Said another, “Crap! I’ve never seen it so high. This is unbelievable.”

It gets worse. Super costs $5.99.

Tanya Barkhordar and her family own Low-P Gas. They had to close shop Wednesday when they ran out of fuel and couldn’t get another delivery from refineries.

Says Barkhordar, “They were telling us there was no gas in the last 48 hours. We couldn’t get gas in on Tuesday if we wanted to.”

While some stations shut down to ride out the price increases, Burkhordar said when fuel became available Thursday she took the plunge and bought up a lot of fuel at a high price.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/10/04/site-offers-consumers-less-pain-at-the-pump/

aboutime
10-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Here is the Lack of Mentality from Pelosi right after the 2010 elections. And this might explain HOW California managed to get to today.

http://youtu.be/mmNzhbJeYGI

red states rule
10-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Considering CA has both Pelosi and Gabby - I should pity the state

Well I don't. They deserve them and I hope they continue to f*** over the state in every way possible

If the voters in CA have not leanred their lesson by now - to hell with them

aboutime
10-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Considering CA has both Pelosi and Gabby - I should pity the state

Well I don't. They deserve them and I hope they continue to f*** over the state in every way possible

If the voters in CA have not leanred their lesson by now - to hell with them

Hate to wish this on anyone today but. Right now, today, would be the perfect time for The Golden State to SLIDE GENTLY into the Pacific Ocean. It would save them the problems of borrowing more money to clean up the beaches from the Japanese Tsunami Junk floating up to Barbra Streisand's BEACH FRONT door.

red states rule
10-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Hate to wish this on anyone today but. Right now, today, would be the perfect time for The Golden State to SLIDE GENTLY into the Pacific Ocean. It would save them the problems of borrowing more money to clean up the beaches from the Japanese Tsunami Junk floating up to Barbra Streisand's BEACH FRONT door.

No not that

Let the state go bankrupt, have Baine Capital step in, buy the state, and pass the needed reforms to clean up the financial mess

Gabby would be in a padded room, wrapped in a straight jacket, and given meds every hour on the hour

Thunderknuckles
10-06-2012, 04:34 PM
I don't know RSR. Lots of progressives around here actually want the price of gas to shoot through the roof to force people to drive electric cars.

My wife actually got yelled at by one of these lunatics while stopped at a red light in our Suburban with our travel trailer attached. Apparently my wife was to blame for killing the Earth. My wife told her "bitch, go f**k yourself", then apologized profusely to our kids in the back seat, and continued on to the camp grounds. I love my wife :)

red states rule
10-06-2012, 04:43 PM
I don't know RSR. Lots of progressives around here actually want the price of gas to shoot through the roof to force people to drive electric cars.

My wife actually got yelled at by one of these lunatics while stopped at a red light in our Suburban with our travel trailer attached. Apparently my wife was to blame for killing the Earth. My wife told her "bitch, go f**k yourself", then apologized profusely to our kids in the back seat, and continued on to the camp grounds. I love my wife :)

The key word in your post is "force"

If the free market wil not take people to "green" energy - then libs will shove it down their throat one way or another

Robert A Whit
10-06-2012, 05:32 PM

Sorry but since I live in CA I must explain one thing to you.

CA can't slide into the ocean.

NOPE

Impossible

Don't know where that myth comes from.

The only fault on the far left side simply is not that sort of fault. The San Andreas is a slip fault. This means the plate slides by. No way for CA to fall off.

Pelosi and Boxer are terrible.

aboutime
10-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Sorry but since I live in CA I must explain one thing to you.

CA can't slide into the ocean.

NOPE

Impossible

Don't know where that myth comes from.

The only fault on the far left side simply is not that sort of fault. The San Andreas is a slip fault. This means the plate slides by. No way for CA to fall off.

Pelosi and Boxer are terrible.

Really, Robert??

You mean, all those Loony Tune cartoons I watched back in the late 50's, and into the 80's with the RoadRunner were all MYTH?

I am truly disappointed that actual SCIENCE plays such a technical aspect in REALITY.

red states rule
10-07-2012, 05:51 AM
Is is any wonder CA leads the nation in the number of people moving out the state? The only problem I see with that is that some of those people are liberals. They move into a new sates and start spreading the liberal policies that caused CA to go down the toilet

Liberalism is like a cancer. It spreads and infects healthy parts of the body until the entire body withers away