PDA

View Full Version : And God Created California!

red states rule
10-06-2012, 01:55 PM
In the Beginning

God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the archangel found him, resting on the seventh day. He inquired of God. "Where have you been?"

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look, Michael. Look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put Life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance." "Balance?" Inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing to different parts of earth. "For example, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while southern Europe is going to be poor. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people," God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and while this one will be very cold and covered in ice." The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a land mass and said "What's that one?"

"Ah," said God. "That's California the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful beaches, deserts, streams, hills, and forests. The people from California are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent and humorous and they are going to be found traveling the world. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking and high achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, "What about balance, God? You said there would be balance!!!"
God replied wisely, "Wait until you see the idiots I put in Sacramento."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-06-2012, 02:03 PM
And the devil stocked San Fransisco as a countermeasure.-:laugh2:

red states rule
10-06-2012, 02:13 PM
And the devil stocked San Fransisco as a countermeasure.-:laugh2:

and added millions of voters like GAbby to keep the state totally f'd up for generations and on the verge of bankruptcy

cadet
10-06-2012, 03:15 PM
I'm sorry, but... Cali?
I mean, couldn't you pick a place of people with brains?
Like Indiana, or Florida.

aboutime
10-06-2012, 03:20 PM
red states rule. After seeing how California turned out.
Can ANYONE ever deny. GOD really does have a sense of Humor???

He put all of the weirdest mistakes he made during those first seven days...just next to where he knew Man would eventually build the GOLDEN GATE bridge, and ALCATRAZ....namely...People like the VILLAGE PEOPLE and RICHARD SIMMONS.

red states rule
10-06-2012, 03:24 PM
red states rule. After seeing how California turned out.
Can ANYONE ever deny. GOD really does have a sense of Humor???

He put all of the weirdest mistakes he made during those first seven days...just next to where he knew Man would eventually build the GOLDEN GATE bridge, and ALCATRAZ....namely...People like the VILLAGE PEOPLE and RICHARD SIMMONS.

Perhaps God created CA to show what happens when the "smart people" are put in charge and live to show their compassion by spending every dime of other peoples money

aboutime
10-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Perhaps God created CA to show what happens when the "smart people" are put in charge and live to show their compassion by spending every dime of other peoples money

Perhaps you hit the nail on the head there. That SPENDING of other people's money is called TRICKLE DOWN OBAMA BUCKS!

If you remain ignorant, but promise to vote for Obama. Even you can have other people's money to support your AID'S medical needs, and nobody can do anything about your need to claim MARIJUANA as your LIFE SAVING INHALANT.

red states rule
10-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Perhaps you hit the nail on the head there. That SPENDING of other people's money is called TRICKLE DOWN OBAMA BUCKS!

If you remain ignorant, but promise to vote for Obama. Even you can have other people's money to support your AID'S medical needs, and nobody can do anything about your need to claim MARIJUANA as your LIFE SAVING INHALANT.

Libs are willing to give the shirt off your back to support the causes they hold near and dear

aboutime
10-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Libs are willing to give the shirt off your back to support the causes they hold near and dear

Not only that! After they take MY shirt. They would do an Obama, and charge me to get it back. Then give the profits to people who have stolen everything they WANT from the rest of us. And they still complain it isn't fair to have second-hand, stolen goods, or money.

red states rule
10-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Not only that! After they take MY shirt. They would do an Obama, and charge me to get it back. Then give the profits to people who have stolen everything they WANT from the rest of us. And they still complain it isn't fair to have second-hand, stolen goods, or money.

Libs would storm into your home during a snow storm, carry your wood stove out - and come back for the smoke

aboutime
10-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Libs would storm into your home during a snow storm, carry your wood stove out - and come back for the smoke

Naw. They'd never get into my home in the first place. I have no liberals willing to work for me for minimum wage, just to shovel the snow. They'd demand UNION wages, and OBAMA Health care before attempting anything that looked like WORK.

jimnyc
10-07-2012, 06:42 AM
test

red states rule
10-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Now you are getting into the thought process of libs and how they come to their beliefs

Here is an updated lsit of what your everday run of the mill lib thinks

* You blame the oil companies for high gas prices, but believe in doing everything humanly possible to keep them from drilling for more oil.
* You'd have no problem with a Democratic President talking with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or Kim Jung-Il without conditions, but would be very upset if he started seriously negotiating with Republicans over national security or energy issues.
* You don't see a conflict between "supporting the troops" and trying to insure that they lose the war that they're fighting.
* You think the solution to an underperforming economy is higher taxes, more regulations, and publicly attacking businesses, but don't understand how that relates to the phrase, "The beatings will continue until morale improves."
* You tell everyone who'll listen that Bush is "worse than Hitler" and that Republicans are fascists, but you never stop to consider that if that were true, you'd be dead or in a gulag already.
* You think Christmas songs at school plays shouldn't be allowed because they might offend people who don't believe, but don't understand what the problem is supposed to be with government funded "art" that defiles Christianity.
* Your idea of "reparations for slavery" is white people who have never owned slaves giving money to black people who were never slaves, more than a hundred years after slavery ended. * You think celebrities are just exercising their right to free speech when they criticize conservatives, but believe that the celebs are having their First Amendment rights abridged if anyone criticizes them for their comments.
* You called George Bush, "George Herbert Walker Bush," and George Allen, "George Felix Allen," but think someone referring to Barack Obama as "Barack Hussein Obama" is a racist.
* You think we should give condoms to thirteen year-olds because "they're going to do it anyway," but feel that we can get rid of every gun held by criminals in the U.S. simply by making them illegal.
* You think Anita Hill was telling the truth about Clarence Thomas, but Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Linda Tripp, Dolly Kyle Browning, Sally Perdue, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broaddrick -- among many others -- are all lying about the Clintons.
* You continually claim that we don't do enough for the poor, but you want to add 12-20 million more of them to the ranks by giving illegal aliens American citizenship.
* You blame "society" for creating the conditions that turn people into criminals, but you don't think that gives "society" even more of a moral obligation to lock those criminals away so that they won't hurt innocent people.
* There's a conflict between America and any other country, over just about any topic, and you're more likely to side with the other nation than your own.
* You believe that fanatical Muslims who want to fly planes into our skyscrapers aren't a serious threat to the U.S., but Christians are.
* You think we can improve our health care system by putting the same government that brought us FEMA, ICE, Airport Security, and the IRS in charge of it.
* You believe that conservative criticism of Barack Obama's abilities is primarily driven by racism, but actual race-based criticism leveled at Clarence Thomas, Michelle Malkin, and Condi Rice by liberals obviously has nothing to do with race.
* You live in a great and free nation like America and can use phrases like "audacity of hope" or "speaking the truth to power" without the slightest hint of irony.
* You say, "Why do they hate us?" when America is attacked and "we're just furthering the cycle of violence" when we retaliate.
* Your first thought after hearing that someone who publicly criticized murderers actually murdered someone himself is, "What a hypocrite!" * You tell anyone who'll listen that our elections are fraudulent and then you fight tooth and nail to prevent states from requiring a photo ID to vote.

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2008/08/22/25_reasons_you_might_be_a_liberal_part_2/page/full/

tailfins
10-07-2012, 06:51 AM
Now you are getting into the thought process of libs and how they come to their beliefs

It boils down to: You can't understand crazy.

red states rule
10-07-2012, 06:53 AM
It boils down to: You can't understand crazy.

and you cannot fix stupid

However, if a liberal will listen to all 3 hours of Rush Limbaugh's show for six straight weeks, there is the possibility of a cure and the liberal may be able to return to Realville USA

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 10:10 AM

Freaking -A- great.--:beer:
ALL of them on that list are true.. And that folks is responsible for about 90% of the internal problems that we face in this nation!-Tyr

red states rule
10-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Here is a great T-shirt I wear to tap into liberal tolerance

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/looney600.jpg

aboutime
10-07-2012, 03:35 PM

Libs have a Thought Process?
Oh. You mean they use other people's Thought Processes because they have none of their own.

Now I can agree with you.

So. The real LIBERAL thought process is actually more of the Obama brand of BLAME others to hide their own ignorance??

red states rule
10-09-2012, 05:41 AM
http://funnar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/new-bok-california.jpg