PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dog, looks at the issues

Trigg
10-06-2012, 02:42 PM
This is the electorate the dems are hoping to connect with.

I really believe people are just getting dumber

Ten reasons Snoops thinks you shouldn't vote for Romney

http://instagram.com/p/QYGWYpP9Pd/

Oh and this dipshit thinks the list is reasonable.

I think someone being black is a perfectly reasonable reason for Africa-Americans to vote considering white people's track record in America.:lame2:

aboutime
10-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Snoop dog, or lion...whatever name he pretends to go by today...has no idea what the word ISSUES means.

He's nothing but a STREET THUG who represents the Finest in HOODLUM-ISMS, FOUR LETTER WORDS, and Disrespect to even His Mother. If he knows either of his parents at all.

Anyone who takes such a JERK-OFF seriously. Would probably vote for Obama anyway. IGNORANCE is drawn to IGNORANCE.

red states rule
10-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Hey can you blame Snoop. He is worried

Does America really need another unemployed black man?

In Obama's case a majority of voters will say "YES!"

red states rule
10-06-2012, 03:05 PM
This is the electorate the dems are hoping to connect with.

I really believe people are just getting dumber

Ten reasons Snoops thinks you shouldn't vote for Romney

http://instagram.com/p/QYGWYpP9Pd/

Oh and this dipshit thinks the list is reasonable.

:lame2:

and how many milions have white people put in hi pocket? It is amazing how these idiots pull the race card from the bottom of the deck as often as they take a breath of air

tailfins
10-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Snoop dog, or lion...whatever name he pretends to go by today...has no idea what the word ISSUES means.

He's nothing but a STREET THUG who represents the Finest in HOODLUM-ISMS, FOUR LETTER WORDS, and Disrespect to even His Mother. If he knows either of his parents at all.

Anyone who takes such a JERK-OFF seriously. Would probably vote for Obama anyway. IGNORANCE is drawn to IGNORANCE.

Now, now: That's too judgemental. Let Snoop tell us in his own words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CL6n0FJZpk

Still Snoop Dogg and D-R-E (Guess who's back)
Still, still doing that shit, right?

[Dr. Dre]
Oh for sure, check me out
It's still Dre Day, A.K.
Before I chrome the lot, can't keep it home a lot
'cause when I frequent the spots that I'm known to rock
You hear the bass from the trunk when I'm on the block
Ladies, they pay homage, but haters say Dre fell off
How? My last album was "The Chronic"
They want to know if he still got it
They say rap's changed, they want to know how I feel about it

[Snoop - singing]
If you ain't up on pace

[Dr. Dre]
Dr. Dre is the name, I'm ahead of my game
Still, puffing my leafs, still with the beats
Still not loving police (Uh huh)
Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease
Still got love for the streets, repping 213
Still the beat bangs, still doing my thang
Since I left, ain't too much changed, still

[Chorus:]
[Snoop Dogg]
I'm representing for them gangsters all across the world
Still hitting them corners in them low low's girl
[Dr. Dre]
Still taking my time to perfect the beat
And I still got love for the streets, it's the D-R-E [Repeat 2x]

Since the last time you heard from me I lost some friends
Well, hell, me and Snoop, we dipping again
Kept my ear to the streets, signed Eminem
He's triple platinum, doing 50 a week
Still, I stay close to the heat
And even when I was close to defeat, I rose to my feet
My life is like a soundtrack I wrote to the beat
Treat my rap like Cali weed, I smoke till I sleep
Wake up in the A.M., compose a beat
I bring the fire till you're soaking in your seat
It's not a fluke, it's been tried, I'm the troop
It's "Turn Out the Lights" from the World Class Wreckin' Cru
I'm still at it, After-mathematic
In the home of drivebys and ak-matics
Swap meets, sticky green, and bad traffic
I dip through then I get skin, D-R-E

[Chorus]

It ain't nothing but more hot shit
Another classic CD for y'all to vibe with
Whether you're cooling on a corner with your fly bitch
Laid back in the shack, play this track
I'm representing for the gangsters all across the world
(Still hitting them corners in them low low's girl)
I'll break your neck, damn near put your face in your lap
Try to be the king but the ace is back

[Snoop - singing]
So if you ain't up on thangs

[Dr. Dre]
Dr. Dre be the name still running the game
Still got it wrapped like a mummy
Still ain't tripping, love to see young blacks get money
Spend time out the hood, take they moms out the hood
Hit my boys off with jobs, no more living hard
Barbeques every day, driving fancy cars
Still gonna' get mine regardless

[Chorus x1.5]

[Snoop]
Like that, right back up in ya
'95 plus four pennies
Add that shit up, D-R-E right back on top of thangs
Smoke some with your dog
No stress, no seeds, no stems, no sticks!
Some of that real sticky icky
A little weed, put it in the air
For you's a fool D.R.

aboutime
10-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Now, now: That's too judgemental. Let Snoop tell us in his own words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CL6n0FJZpk

tailfins. Really funny stuff too! This is the height of the level of ignorance, called entertainment in America today.

Before we know it. People like SNOOP will be appointed as the NATIONAL POET, due to his ability to fool fellow un-educated Americans who were so easily led into voting, and loving Obama. Who outshines all of them with his ability to make them Gullible.

red states rule
10-07-2012, 06:48 AM
Here is another Hollywwod liberal who is expressing his devotion to the Chosen One.

All that matters to him is that Obama "cares". Isn't it amazing with libs they measure "sussess" by the good intentions of their fellow liberals and not the actual results of their policies?

Catching up with an item from Wednesday, add actor Henry Winkler to the long list in Hollywood of those wishing for President Obama’s re-election, taking a swipe at Mitt Romney in the process. “I hope that the man who actually cares about 300 million Americans as opposed to very few is re-elected,” Winkler told Nikki Schwab

In DC to promote medical research on upper limb spasticity, Winkler informed Schwab that’s he’s never met Barack Obama, but “I would like to get his autograph one day.”

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz28c4XO6kk

KarlMarx
10-07-2012, 06:53 AM
tailfins. Really funny stuff too! This is the height of the level of ignorance, called entertainment in America today.

Before we know it. People like SNOOP will be appointed as the NATIONAL POET, due to his ability to fool fellow un-educated Americans who were so easily led into voting, and loving Obama. Who outshines all of them with his ability to make them Gullible.

(c)Rap "music" is just another export from the ghetto along with gangs. First of all... pull up your pants, no one wants to see your underwear... and take off your hat when you eat... and those droopy shorts and hats worn backwards make you look like something out of Ringling Brothers Circus... oh... and would you speak English? I mean what this "yo" crap? Oh that's right, your schools can't teach because gangs run those too.

And what's with those chains? You look like a snow tire... get an education and learn to talk like an adult instead of mumbling....

tailfins
10-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Here is another Hollywwod liberal who is expressing his devotion to the Chosen One.

All that matters to him is that Obama "cares". Isn't it amazing with libs they measure "sussess" by the good intentions of their fellow liberals and not the actual results of their policies?

Catching up with an item from Wednesday, add actor Henry Winkler to the long list in Hollywood of those wishing for President Obama’s re-election, taking a swipe at Mitt Romney in the process. “I hope that the man who actually cares about 300 million Americans as opposed to very few is re-elected,” Winkler told Nikki Schwab

In DC to promote medical research on upper limb spasticity, Winkler informed Schwab that’s he’s never met Barack Obama, but “I would like to get his autograph one day.”

You mean Winkler took a break from trying to get the elderly to sign away their homes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhhGparW6KQ

red states rule
10-07-2012, 06:56 AM
(c)Rap "music" is just another export from the ghetto along with gangs. First of all... pull up your pants, no one wants to see your underwear... and take off your hat when you eat... and those droopy shorts and hats worn backwards make you look like something out of Ringling Brothers Circus... oh... and would you speak English? I mean what this "yo" crap? Oh that's right, your schools can't teach because gangs run those too.

And what's with those chains? You look like a snow tire... get an education and learn to talk like an adult instead of mumbling....

On boy now you did it. Here come the "KarlMarx is a racist posts"

That is usually what those who speak the truth and offer advice that will bring people success in life are called these days

The last thing libs want is for people NOT to need help from the government and for people to succeed and accumlate wealth on their own