PDA

View Full Version : In Germany, Turkish Muslims Hope for Muslim Majority

tailfins
10-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Read more about it at: http://kkk.bz/?p=3585

Dilloduck
10-07-2012, 04:43 PM
OMG we're going to have to bomb Berlin AGAIN.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Read more about it at: http://kkk.bz/?p=3585

snip from yout link..

The survey also shows that labor migration is no longer the main reason why Turks immigrate to Germany; only one in five respondents said they had gone to Germany to look for work. Rather, the most important reason Turks gave for immigrating to Germany was to marry a partner who lived there. More than half of the Turkish women interviewed said they moved to Germany for that reason.
{snip}
In the area of hypothetical voting patterns, the vast majority (80%) of Turks surveyed say they would vote for leftwing or far-leftwing parties if they were able to vote in Germany. {snip}
Almost all Turks surveyed (95%) said it is absolutely necessary for them to preserve their Turkish identity; in a sign indicating that efforts at integration have a long way to go, 62% said they would rather be around Turks than around Germans (in the 2010 survey, it was 40%). Only 39% of Turks said that Germans were trustworthy.
{snip}
Of those Turks surveyed, 72% believe that Islam is the only true religion (in the 2010 survey, it was 69%); 18% say Jews are inferior people and 10% say Christians are inferior.

The Islamists are taught to gain territory this way. To move in , set up areas that only their culture is allowed to grow, prosper and rule, then keep exspanding on that . We 've seen it in France and England done to great effect. It is a military type goal promoted by way of their religion! It is actually warfare without bullets and in that they are very clever. However it is not harmless nor is it natural. It is taught in their religion as a way to overcome the enemy. Britain has had his method worked on them for decades now and is suffering greatly from it , so much so that they will soon lose their culture completely and their nation.--Tyr

Dilloduck
10-07-2012, 05:27 PM
snip from yout link..

The survey also shows that labor migration is no longer the main reason why Turks immigrate to Germany; only one in five respondents said they had gone to Germany to look for work. Rather, the most important reason Turks gave for immigrating to Germany was to marry a partner who lived there. More than half of the Turkish women interviewed said they moved to Germany for that reason.
{snip}
In the area of hypothetical voting patterns, the vast majority (80%) of Turks surveyed say they would vote for leftwing or far-leftwing parties if they were able to vote in Germany. {snip}
Almost all Turks surveyed (95%) said it is absolutely necessary for them to preserve their Turkish identity; in a sign indicating that efforts at integration have a long way to go, 62% said they would rather be around Turks than around Germans (in the 2010 survey, it was 40%). Only 39% of Turks said that Germans were trustworthy.
{snip}
Of those Turks surveyed, 72% believe that Islam is the only true religion (in the 2010 survey, it was 69%); 18% say Jews are inferior people and 10% say Christians are inferior.

The Islamists are taught to gain territory this way. To move in , set up areas that only their culture is allowed to grow, prosper and rule, then keep exspanding on that . We 've seen it in France and England done to great effect. It is a military type goal promoted by way of their religion! It is actually warfare without bullets and in that they are very clever. However it is not harmless nor is it natural. It is taught in their religion as a way to overcome the enemy. Britain has had his method worked on them for decades now and is suffering greatly from it , so much so that they will soon lose their culture completely and their nation.--Tyr

I guess we could bomb London too.

Kathianne
10-07-2012, 05:38 PM
There's just something about a KKK site that I find offensive. While there were links, I just couldn't bring myself to go that distance. I think I'll see what I can find from other sources.

Dilloduck
10-07-2012, 05:40 PM
We've got to stop "those people" !

gabosaurus
10-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Why am I not surprised that tailfins is linking from a White Supremacist site? Though I am sure he is not the only openly bigoted member of DP.

Kathianne
10-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Rather recent and some overlap, but less than one would think:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/survey-turks-in-germany-willing-to-integrate-but-more-religious-a-850607.html

08/17/2012 17.08.2012
Immigration in Germany Young Turks Increasingly Favor Integration and Religion

gabosaurus
10-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Muslims in Germany are fairly intelligent and well behaved. Primarily because the country does not handle intolerance. As long as you can handle your beer, you can party with the rest of the people.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 05:52 PM
There's just something about a KKK site that I find offensive. While there were links, I just couldn't bring myself to go that distance. I think I'll see what I can find from other sources.

The link was provided by tailfins not I.
MY COMMENT NOTED NOTHING ABOUT THE KKK.
It did address a method that Islamists have used to great effect in France and even more so in Britain.

I care not were the truth comes from , if it's true thats what matters. I've never visited, used, linked that site myself. Myself, I dearly hate the KKK. ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL. FACT-TYR

Kathianne
10-07-2012, 05:55 PM
The link was provided by tailfins not I.
MY COMMENT NOTED NOTHING ABOUT THE KKK.
It did address a method that Islamists have used to great effect in France and even more so in Britain.

I care not were the truth comes from , if it's true thats what matters. I've never visited, used, linked that site myself. Myself, I dearly hate the KKK. ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL. FACT-TYR

I didn't quote anyone's post, I wasn't casting stones other than perhaps to kkk site.

I have to disagree to some extent regarding 'worthiness' of sites. I check my sources out for the most part. I've used left and right sites, but also check out the veracity. Habit from being trained in citing sources for research, but can think of worse habits.

Dilloduck
10-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Muslims in Germany are fairly intelligent and well behaved. Primarily because the country does not handle intolerance. As long as you can handle your beer, you can party with the rest of the people.

They are only faking it until the perfect time comes.

tailfins
10-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Why am I not surprised that tailfins is linking from a White Supremacist site? Though I am sure he is not the only openly bigoted member of DP.

Are you that stupid? That was the whole point. In case you haven't been paying attention, I have been advocating provoking the bare minimum animosity from Muslims to achieve America's military objectives. Of course you being opposed to the US achieving its military objectives in the Middle East, would be too dense to understand a nuanced point of view.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Rather recent and some overlap, but less than one would think:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/survey-turks-in-germany-willing-to-integrate-but-more-religious-a-850607.html

Some of your linked source appear to refute much of the info in the KKK source that tailfins gave.
I found this interesting and it did include a rather sobering statistic that I will highlight as well .
Increasingly Religious
Overall, the survey released on Friday paints an image of a Turkish community in Germany that is split between a trend toward increased religiosity, particularly among the younger generations, and a desire to fit into German society. For example, whereas only 8 percent of those surveyed said they were in favor of purely Turkish-language elementary schools for children with Turkish backgrounds, 62 percent (up from 40 percent in 2010) said they prefer hanging out with fellow Turks.

In addition, even as the willingness to integrate appears to be on the rise, the number of those who identify Germany as their homeland appears to be dropping. Whereas 21 percent said they saw Germany as more of a homeland than Turkey in 2010, that number has now dropped to 15 percent. Furthermore, the number of those who say they plan to eventually return to Turkey has risen from 42 percent to 45 percent -- though the most common reasons given are a desire to spend one's retirement in Turkey and the considerably better weather there. Interestingly, however, it is the under-30 demographic that is most likely to identify Germany as their home -- the same group that appears to be growing increasingly religious. Fully 70 percent of those under 30 expressed a desire for more mosques in Germany, 15 percentage points higher than the average for all respondents. Seventy-two percent say that Islam is "the only true religion."

gabosaurus
10-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Are you that stupid? That was the whole point. In case you haven't been paying attention, I have been advocating the bare minimum animosity from Muslims to achieve America's military objectives.

Sorry tailfins, I guess I was confusing you with tyr and aboutime. Which is a terrible slight, I know.
And you are right, I haven't been paying attention. I try to avoid the Muslim hate threads. Which comprise about half of DP now.
My apologies. :lame2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Are you that stupid? That was the whole point. In case you haven't been paying attention, I have been advocating provoking the bare minimum animosity from Muslims to achieve America's military objectives. Of course you being opposed to the US achieving its military objectives in the Middle East, would be too dense to understand a nuanced point of view.

Dont cry because she nailed you!
You are the person that linked a KKK SOURCE NOT HER..-:laugh2:

Dilloduck
10-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Dont cry because she nailed you!
You are the person that linked a KKK SOURCE NOT HER..-:laugh2:

uh-----the point is that you sound just like the KKK :laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Sorry tailfins, I guess I was confusing you with tyr and aboutime. Which is a terrible slight, I know.
And you are right, I haven't been paying attention. I try to avoid the Muslim hate threads. Which comprise about half of DP now.
My apologies. :lame2:

HAHA, HE CITES THE KKK AND YOU APOLOGISE TO HIM!!!
This is funny as hell..-Tyr

Kathianne
10-07-2012, 06:07 PM

How overly broad! Are you saying that Muslims in Germany are 'fairly intelligent and well behaved' by nature of being in Germany? What about Muslims in Islamic countries or other European or otherwise?

As for those in Germany, the well behaved isn't always the case:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/german-right-wing-populists-provoke-salafist-violence-in-bonn-a-831810.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 06:10 PM
uh-----the point is that you sound just like the KKK :laugh2:

Really? When did they start defending the JEWS YOU LAMEASS?
Any level that you are not able to sink to to try to gain an advantage? Hell, I had you rated far above tailfins..
Are you really going to join him in his lies?-Tyr

Kathianne
10-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Some of your linked source appear to refute much of the info in the KKK source that tailfins gave.
I found this interesting and it did include a rather sobering statistic that I will highlight as well .
Increasingly Religious
Overall, the survey released on Friday paints an image of a Turkish community in Germany that is split between a trend toward increased religiosity, particularly among the younger generations, and a desire to fit into German society. For example, whereas only 8 percent of those surveyed said they were in favor of purely Turkish-language elementary schools for children with Turkish backgrounds, 62 percent (up from 40 percent in 2010) said they prefer hanging out with fellow Turks.

In addition, even as the willingness to integrate appears to be on the rise, the number of those who identify Germany as their homeland appears to be dropping. Whereas 21 percent said they saw Germany as more of a homeland than Turkey in 2010, that number has now dropped to 15 percent. Furthermore, the number of those who say they plan to eventually return to Turkey has risen from 42 percent to 45 percent -- though the most common reasons given are a desire to spend one's retirement in Turkey and the considerably better weather there. Interestingly, however, it is the under-30 demographic that is most likely to identify Germany as their home -- the same group that appears to be growing increasingly religious. Fully 70 percent of those under 30 expressed a desire for more mosques in Germany, 15 percentage points higher than the average for all respondents. Seventy-two percent say that Islam is "the only true religion."

Good examples of what I said regarding that research, some confirmed what the hate site claimed, much was refuted.

You'll never hear me claim that Islam is overwhelming practiced as a 'religion of peace.'

tailfins
10-07-2012, 06:16 PM
HAHA, HE CITES THE KKK AND YOU APOLOGISE TO HIM!!!
This is funny as hell..-Tyr

So, if I'm running a department with you and a religious Muslim, what am I supposed to do? Dilloduck was correct that I was comparing your posts to posts seen on KKK sites. If you remove the labeling, it's hard to tell the difference. If you can't function around Muslims, you have excluded yourself from most of the I-95 corridor. Unless you enjoy "South of the Border".

http://images.forbes.com/media/2010/11/17/1117_roadside-south-of-the-border_485x340.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 06:26 PM
So, if I'm running a department with you and a religious Muslim, what am I supposed to do? Dilloduck was correct that I was comparing your posts to posts seen on KKK sites. If you remove the labeling, it's hard to tell the difference. If you can't function around Muslims, you have excluded yourself from most of the I-95 corridor. Unless you enjoy "South of the Border".

http://images.forbes.com/media/2010/11/17/1117_roadside-south-of-the-border_485x340.jpg

Dude , you used a KKK SOURCE not me! Now you claim fair use!! :laugh2:
Man, had I even hinted at using one , you guys would have blasted me all to hell for eternity, but it's ok for you to do so. Thats liberal thinking in a nutshell pedro..--Tyr

tailfins
10-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Dude , you used a KKK SOURCE not me! Now you claim fair use!! :laugh2:
Man, had I even hinted at using one , you guys would have blasted me all to hell for eternity, but it's ok for you to do so. Thats liberal thinking in a nutshell pedro..--Tyr

And that brings me back to the question: Can you function with Muslims in the room?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 06:42 PM
And that brings me back to the question: Can you function with Muslims in the room?

Sure. As long as they arent trying to kill me I can ignore them just like I do other people that I do not like.
Can you stop kissing their asses when you are in a room with any of them?-Tyr

tailfins
10-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Sure. As long as they arent trying to kill me I can ignore them just like I do other people that I do not like.

I guess not, if you define "kissing their ass" as complying with HR/EEOC directives of refraining from anything that creates a hostile environment for a protected class and reporting any instances of the same. If someone specifically asks you what you have seen and heard on a controversial topic, that might be an exception. Even then, you darn well better make sure no one else is listening.

Dilloduck
10-07-2012, 08:09 PM

They're all after you, man. Keep an eye open.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 08:16 PM
I guess not, if you define "kissing their ass" as complying with HR/EEOC directives of refraining from anything that creates a hostile environment for a protected class and reporting any instances of the same. If someone specifically asks you what you have seen and heard on a controversial topic, that might be an exception. Even then, you darn well better make sure no one else is listening.

Thats the big difference betwen you and I. I do not give a flying ffkk about any socalled "protect class" of people. Its PC bullshit which I reject and the government can just kiss my ass on that. They pass laws or enforce regulations that discriminate in favor of "special classes " of people. F-that. This nation survived hundreds of years without any of that damn PC BULSHAT. Not only survived but grew and prospered greatly.
Now the kick is to favor minorities at the exspense and often the degradation of the majority--f-that.
Man works with me had better act right and if he does I dont give a damn what god he worships. I dont ask and dont care to know! If he does wrong then I still do not give a damn what religion he is. If I have to act to counter his actions all that crap doesnt matter. His actions are what matters. Thats fairness and I dont need any liberal ffed up government shit to force me to do that.
Free speech, I practice it and fvck those that do not regardless of their religion , race or any other identifying factor..--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 08:18 PM
They're all after you, man. Keep an eye open.

I thought that was what you were doing!!!!
Too lazy to even do that, what good are ya??..-;)-Tyr

Dilloduck
10-07-2012, 08:23 PM
I thought that was what you were doing!!!!
Too lazy to even do that, what good are ya??..-;)-Tyr

Huh--Drum doesn't have your back ? :laugh:

tailfins
10-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Thats the big difference betwen you and I. I do not give a flying ffkk about any socalled "protect class" of people. Its PC bullshit which I reject and the government can just kiss my ass on that. They pass laws or enforce regulations that discriminate in favor of "special classes " of people. F-that. This nation survived hundreds of years without any of that damn PC BULSHAT. Not only survived but grew and prospered greatly.
Now the kick is to favor minorities at the exspense and often the degradation of the majority--f-that.
Man works with me had better act right and if he does I dont give a damn what god he worships. I dont ask and dont care to know! If he does wrong then I still do not give a damn what religion he is. If I have to act to counter his actions all that crap doesnt matter. His actions are what matters. Thats fairness and I dont need any liberal ffed up government shit to force me to do that.
Free speech, I practice it and fvck those that do not regardless of their religion , race or any other identifying factor..--Tyr

That's nice for writing letters to the editor, lobbying elected officials, campaigning, etc. We are stuck with the regime we have in place. You run the risk of a huge lawsuit or have business opportunities cancelled if you show disregard for HR/EEOC directives. I don't see how you could possibly survive without public assistance in places like Boston, NYC, Philly, Washington or even Miami. In Information Technology you WILL be in constant contact with Indians, Chinese, Eastern Europeans, Saudis, Pakistanis, Turks, Iranians, Somalis, Lebanese, etc., etc. and a sizable number will be Muslim. You can't know everything. If you want the help you will certainly need, you will either be in good terms with all of the above or fail. That's reality.

gabosaurus
10-07-2012, 10:10 PM
You gotta listen to what the man says, tailfins. Suppose you pull up to the biker bar or gas station that tyr owns. If you go in looking like a Muslim, he might not wait on you.
And may Allah help you if you go thumping your Koran in tyr's trailer park. He might call Deputy Dawg at the Backwater PD to throw you in the slammer. That's how you gotta treat towelheads who don't pray to the right God! :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Huh--Drum doesn't have your back ? :laugh:

I'd say that he does when he is here and he agrees with me on a subject but he seems to be a very busy man as of late. Perhaps he found too many here that bore him and none that can give him enough thoughtful interaction /opposition to interest him in visiting here much lately. He , like me , is a member of several other political forums. -Tyr

tailfins
10-08-2012, 09:16 AM
You gotta listen to what the man says, tailfins. Suppose you pull up to the biker bar or gas station that tyr owns. If you go in looking like a Muslim, he might not wait on you.
And may Allah help you if you go thumping your Koran in tyr's trailer park. He might call Deputy Dawg at the Backwater PD to throw you in the slammer. That's how you gotta treat towelheads who don't pray to the right God! :rolleyes:

While you're trying to be sarcastic and derisive, you have swerved into a real truth. In some regions if you are Muslim, Latino, wear a pocket protector (nerd), gay, have a New York accent or in any other way not like them the above scenario fits. Charlie Daniel's song "Uneasy rider" isn't too far off the mark. Dare I say neither is the movie "Deliverance". The prejudice works both ways though. Many at Harvard University really think meth labs are the economic mainstay of "fly-over" country. It's one thing to compare notes on the most radical parts of one's religion when asked. It's quite another to practice discrimination and create a hostile environment.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2012, 09:35 AM
While you're trying to be sarcastic and derisive, you have swerved into a real truth. In some regions if you are Muslim, Latino, wear a pocket protector (nerd), gay, have a New York accent or in any other way not like them the above scenario fits. Charlie Daniel's song "Uneasy rider" isn't too far off the mark. Dare I say neither is the movie "Deliverance". The prejudice works both ways though. Many at Harvard University really think meth labs are the economic mainstay of "fly-over" country. It's one thing to compare notes on the most radical parts of one's religion when asked. It's quite another to practice discrimination and create a hostile environment.

Sure ignore gabs lie about my owning a biker bar or gas station along with her condescending attitude based upon her own abundant sense of superiority! Then applaud her for "discovering" a great truth , that people actually do have preferences and prejudices! How enlightening, how marvelous that you generously pat her on the back while ignoring her lies and bullshat long enough to applaud her "discovery"! Then you go on to bring up and herald a movie depiction of rednecks and sexual perversion(anal sex raping) as if its only found with those redneck type people! Ever hear of a city named San Fransisco(gaysex capital) or is buttsex between two males just fine as long as both consent? Southerners get criticised for being bible thumpers that are against pervered sexual act while you and Gabs attempt to portray that they are actually all for them.

You attempt to validate her lies by applauding her stupidity. Well done!
Do you often read made up lying shit like she posted and then try to find a way to applaud it?-Tyr