PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if Islamophobia qualifies for SSDI Disability

tailfins
10-07-2012, 07:12 PM
I once had an assignment in Dixie, where a managerial person said he wouldn't work on the East Coast because he would probably work with someone in a turban. He further stated was would "get out of it one way or another" if he ever had to work with someone who wears a turban. I'm not making this up. Do you suppose such a person would get approved for SSDI Disability? I wonder if this person would fit a bonafide clinical definition of Islamophobia. There's no need to discuss if Islamists wear turbans, this guy believed they did. Phobias are based on perception, not necessarily reality.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2012, 08:29 PM
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Islamophobia.htm

<TBODY>

Islamophobia
Exposing the Islamophobes
“Nothing in our faith says it’s OK to kill anyone.”
(Ahmed Bedier (http://www.phonyrev.com/pages/Nothing-in-Islam.htm) of CAIR)
"Slay the unbelievers wherever ye find them..."
(The Quran, Verse 9:5 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/Quran/023-violence.htm))
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/scary7.jpg
Islam with all the accessories.
What's there to be afraid of?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/spacerR.gif

Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) - A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.
Islamophobia is an allegedly irrational fear (http://frontpagemag.com/2012/fjordman/irrational-fear-of-islam/) of losing life or liberty to Islamic rule merely because the laws, sacred texts, and traditional practices of Islam demand the submission of culture, politics, religion and all social expression. It tends to afflict those most familiar with the religion while sparing the more gullible.
Unlike Infidelophobia (Quranically-inspired hatred and fear of non-Muslims - see 4:101), Islamophobia (http://life.nationalpost.com/2012/09/26/opinion-stop-calling-criticism-of-islam-islamophobia/) doesn't involve dead bodies (http://www.debatepolicy.com/ChristianAttacks.htm), but rather bruised Muslim feelings, which - according to the teachings of the faith - are far more important than the lives of infidels.
The word "Islamophobia" literally means a fear of Islam, but since Allah himself "throws terror into the hearts of disbelievers" (Quran 8:12) it is used more often in reference to the rejection of Islam.
In Muhammad's day, rejection was treated with a practice known as "beheading" (which naturally resulted in more fear). Since this is now impractical outside of the Muslim world, the condition of Islamophobia is best addressed by means of prevention. Such preventive measures include willful ignorance (best assisted with a strong dose of taqiyya).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do try to learn something for a change..-Tyr

</TBODY>

tailfins
10-07-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm referring to a clinical definition of Islamophobia, not a political one. I wouldn't be surprised if someone surfaces claiming not to be able to get or hold a job because they might see an Islamist. Then I wonder if they would have a valid SSDI claim.

gabosaurus
10-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Muslims have a great sense of humor. Somewhat of a gallows type sense, but still humorous to a select few.

Our neighbors are Pakistani and they have an 18 year old son. Honor student, going to Princeton next year on a full academic scholarship (feel free to make your complaints about the U.S. paying a Muslim to attend college :cool: ). Nice, polite guy.
He told me about going to a gas station where the attendant asked if he was "Arab." He said he was. The attendant said "I don't serve Arabs." So this polite young man said "well that's fine. I hope you can find another job when your station blows up."
Even the youngest girl, who is friends with my daughter, gets it. A kid at school asked her last year if she had a bomb on her. She replied "No, I left them all at home."

jafar00
10-08-2012, 06:05 AM
I'm referring to a clinical definition of Islamophobia, not a political one. I wouldn't be surprised if someone surfaces claiming not to be able to get or hold a job because they might see an Islamist. Then I wonder if they would have a valid SSDI claim.

I just love it how you talked about rabid Islamophobia as a psychiatric problem, and Tyr's first response is something copied from an Islamophobic website he seems to frequent a little too much. :D

Even the youngest girl, who is friends with my daughter, gets it. A kid at school asked her last year if she had a bomb on her. She replied "No, I left them all at home."

Now that is funny. Some of us do find irony when we are being insulted.

jimnyc
10-08-2012, 06:38 AM
I just love it how you talked about rabid Islamophobia as a psychiatric problem, and Tyr's first response is something copied from an Islamophobic website he seems to frequent a little too much.

Nearly 20,000 attacks listed on their site in nearly 10 years. I block out a lot on that site but the factual listing of SO many attacks. I've given endless opportunities to people in the past 9 years to dispute many things on that site, which should be easy if it's solely propaganda and Islamaphobia (kinda like homophobia, made up crap), but oddly enough, it doesn't seem to be able to be disputed. Go ahead and accuse me of tossing this at ALL muslims, or whatever else you like, but I'm talking about the animals listed there. It's undeniable and it's a sickening list - and the overwhelming majority of these nutcases perform their attacks in the name of their religion.

Does that mean YOU are like that? Nope. Does that mean ALL of Islam is like that? Nope. It just means there is a huge problem in Islam, and it needs to be taken seriously by every single Islamic nation, their leaders and the populations.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2012, 07:50 AM

I gave you the true definition.
If they were a minority , maybe they would . Minorities rule currently. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2012, 07:53 AM
I just love it how you talked about rabid Islamophobia as a psychiatric problem, and Tyr's first response is something copied from an Islamophobic website he seems to frequent a little too much. :D

I take the truth where I find it unlike those that reject it whenever faced with it. I guess such rejection is taught on a prayer rug .-Tyr

tailfins
10-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Nearly 20,000 attacks listed on their site in nearly 10 years. I block out a lot on that site but the factual listing of SO many attacks. I've given endless opportunities to people in the past 9 years to dispute many things on that site, which should be easy if it's solely propaganda and Islamaphobia (kinda like homophobia, made up crap), but oddly enough, it doesn't seem to be able to be disputed. Go ahead and accuse me of tossing this at ALL muslims, or whatever else you like, but I'm talking about the animals listed there. It's undeniable and it's a sickening list - and the overwhelming majority of these nutcases perform their attacks in the name of their religion.

Does that mean YOU are like that? Nope. Does that mean ALL of Islam is like that? Nope. It just means there is a huge problem in Islam, and it needs to be taken seriously by every single Islamic nation, their leaders and the populations.

NO phobia is made up. The left has bastardized the definitions to turn them into an insult or even a crime in Canada. The right proceeds to ONLY see the insult invented by the left. What I'm curious about is if someone truly was afflicted with one of those phobias, would the phenomenon of the left having bastardized the term cause SSDI not consider it a bonafide disability. And taking it a step further, what if someone obsessed enough over Islamist attacks, could it lead someone to a point where they did things such as abandon their shopping cart at the supermarket without making their purchase, quit their job or be afraid to leave the house because they might see a Muslim? Urban people's welfare "flavor" is Section 8 housing and Medicaid. The rural person's welfare "flavor" is SSDI disability.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2012, 09:51 AM
NO phobia is made up. The left has bastardized the definitions to turn them into an insult or even a crime in Canada. The right proceeds to ONLY see the insult invented by the left. What I'm curious about is if someone truly was afflicted with one of those phobias, would the phenomenon of the left having bastardized the term cause SSDI not consider it a bonafide disability. And taking it a step further, what if someone obsessed enough over Islamist attacks, could it lead someone to a point where they did things such as abandon their shopping cart at the supermarket without making their purchase, quit their job or be afraid to leave the house because they might see a Muslim?

1. Urban people's welfare "flavor" is Section 8 housing and Medicaid. 2. The rural person's welfare "flavor" is SSDI disability.

You see, you just made those two rather broad statements without even considering that you would be called racist , bigotted or a very prejudice minded person. Why is that? Are you somehow immuned from being called racist? Making your number one statement would get me or any other person called a racist in a heartbeat yet you did so with a perfect feeling of immunity! Thats because you have that liberal type attitude that you are somehow "superior" , so above the lowly masses . Had I made that comment you would have called me a racist for having done so. Then you proceed on with your number two prejudicial view of rural people, that they are out to leech off the government with SSDI, when they are far more into the hard work ethic than any other class of people. SSDI has far more city dwellers and minorities on its rolls than rural people yet you do not let that fact prevent you from your bias against rural people (which you mean country folk). How about the ones that truly are disabled , is it welfare when they apply?--Tyr

revelarts
10-08-2012, 09:55 AM
That "disability" could be -and used to be- called just plain old prejudice.

Phobias and Psych definitions are so freaking squishy i wouldn't put it past a Dr and lawyer to get a client to claim a disability of their prejudice.

What about people who are afraid they can't get work. Maybe they could claim a disability too and get some benefits and treatment.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2012, 10:25 AM
That "disability" could be -and used to be- called just plain old prejudice.

Phobias and Psych definitions are so freaking squishy i wouldn't put it past a Dr and lawyer to get a client to claim a disability of their prejudice.

What about people who are afraid they can't get work. Maybe they could claim a disability too and get some benefits and treatment.

How about fear of not working? Think that is a phobia?
I can tell you that it was a reality for most farm kids back in my days. Because you got your ass beat if you didnt do you home chores and when a bit older again if you didnt do your job on the farm. Laying your ass around playing video games , bullshatting on the phone for hours at a time were unheard of back then. When not in school kids were kept busy . Parents worked on the farm usual about 12 to 16 hours a day, older kids in the summer during school vacation close to the same hours.. That would be called torture by modern day libs and other pansy assed idiots today .-Tyr

tailfins
10-08-2012, 12:25 PM

My guess is that would be diagnosed as depression. What is worrisome is that only about 6% of people approved for disability ever returned to the workforce. The sheer increase in people getting government check explains why Obama has a chance at getting re-elected. We just may hit a tipping point where most people eligible to vote don't care how poor the job market is. As we have seen in Venezuela, the size of the government check needed to buy a vote gets smaller and smaller.

jafar00
10-08-2012, 01:10 PM

I could probably do the same website listing attacks by atheists, or Jews, but I am just not that obsessed with hate.

tailfins
10-08-2012, 02:34 PM
I could probably do the same website listing attacks by atheists, or Jews, but I am just not that obsessed with hate.

Have you ever watched Gangland on the History channel? Look at the Outlaws Motorcycle gang, the Latin Kings, Nuestra Familia, MS-13, NAZI lowriders, Crips, Bloods, Aryan Brotherhood, etc., etc., etc.

Think of the list of violence you could come up the just from this list of motorcycle gangs:

http://listverse.com/2009/08/18/top-10-notorious-american-biker-gangs/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Have you ever watched Gangland on the History channel? Look at the Outlaws Motorcycle gang, the Latin Kings, Nuestra Familia, MS-13, NAZI lowriders, Crips, Bloods, Aryan Brotherhood, etc., etc., etc.

Think of the list of violence you could come up the just from this list of motorcycle gangs:

Simply amazing discovery that you and Jafar have found, THAT LOTS OF CRIMINALS ARE VIOLENT!
WHO KNEW?
So if we will just compare the murdering Islamists terrorists to our murdering criminals we will see what exactly?
That both are violent and murder! Who knew this ? A truly amazing discovery and one that excuses Jafar's fellow muslims that wage a terror and murder campaign around the world!! And its exactly what the left and obama admin want , to classify the terrorists as common everyday criminals. As such we stop the war on terror and just handle it as a routine police matter. That way they get to face our police rather than our military. Which would tickle them to death.. and Im sure a policy they would dearly love to see going strong, - if it stopped our military from blasting them.
Congrats tailfins , you are now an honorary member of the Jihad Preservation Society!-Tyr

jimnyc
10-08-2012, 07:41 PM
NO phobia is made up

Well, I disagree when it comes to the term "homophobia", as I've yet to meet a person who had an irrational FEAR of homosexuals. And in the context that Jafar referred to that website, if they truly feared Islam, I don't think they would be posting the things they do.

jimnyc
10-08-2012, 07:45 PM

Well, that would be difficult with atheists, because I don't think many of them commit terror attacks and kill people in the name of their religion. And while you may provide a list of Jews that kill people, and likely even some who killed in the name of their religion, NO WAY IN HELL will you produce a list of 20,000 attacks by them, in 10 years, all in the name of their religion. But hey, I've been wrong before, maybe you can prove me wrong this time.

Oh, and pointing out people that kill in the name of their religion is hardly hate, it's called pointing out FACTS. I would say that the animals killing in the name of their religion are the ones obsessed with hate. You're just obsessed with denying it and making excuses for it.

jimnyc
10-08-2012, 07:47 PM

Yep, lots of scumbags in animals in the list you provided. Out of curiosity though, how many of them commit their crimes in the name of their religion? An animal is an animal, and I agree with that, and killers are all scumbags, but the reason some of us point out the animals in Islam so much - is due to the fact that they are perverting and killing in the name of Islam.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Simply amazing discovery that you and Jafar have found, THAT LOTS OF CRIMINALS ARE VIOLENT!
WHO KNEW?
So if we will just compare the murdering Islamists terrorists to our murdering criminals we will see what exactly?
That both are violent and murder! Who knew this ? A truly amazing discovery and one that excuses Jafar's fellow muslims that wage a terror and murder campaign around the world!! And its exactly what the left and obama admin want , to classify the terrorists as common everyday criminals. As such we stop the war on terror and just handle it as a routine police matter. That way they get to face our police rather than our military. Which would tickle them to death.. and Im sure a policy they would dearly love to see going strong, - if it stopped our military from blasting them.
Congrats tailfins , you are now an honorary member of the Jihad Preservation Society!-Tyr

As an honorary Jihad Preservation member what news do you have today of the World Domination Campaign???--:laugh:--Tyr

tailfins
10-09-2012, 08:58 AM

You're not paying attention. My view is that attacks on people who happen to be Muslim should have a military basis. If tracing money, training, technology, material leads to groups planning terrorist acts leads to targeted groups, a military solution should be applied to a military problem. Sometimes that means landing a missile on their compound. What I am NOT in favor of is wholesale discrimination based on a religion. If I were to discriminate based on religion, it would be witchcraft.

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-09-2012, 09:06 AM
........ My view is that attacks on people who happen to be Muslim should have a military basis. If tracing money, training, technology, material leads to groups planning terrorist acts leads to targeted groups, a military solution should be applied to a military problem. Sometimes that means landing a missile on their compound. What I am NOT in favor of is wholesale discrimination based on a religion. If I were to discriminate based on religion, it would be witchcraft.

Ephesians 6:12

Posting the TRUTH about Islam is not discrimination , it is the truth. Please point out the lies that I have posted about the religion.. Islam promotes violence and has a world domination goal currently being advanced by terrorism and murdering thousands of innocent people- including innocent women and children which are very often eagerly sought out to be the victims!-Tyr

tailfins
10-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Posting the TRUTH about Islam is not discrimination , it is the truth. Please point out the lies that I have posted about the religion.. Islam promotes violence and has a world domination goal currently being advanced by terrorism and murdering thousands of innocent people- including innocent women and children which are very often eagerly sought out to be the victims!-Tyr

So what do propose to do with that truth? Information disseminated is generally done with actions in mind.

red states rule
10-09-2012, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=gabosaurus;583190]Muslims have a great sense of humor.QUOTE]

Is that why Muslims riot, murder, and issue death threats over CARTOONS and videos Gabby?

Is that what you call a "sense of humor"?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-09-2012, 09:18 AM
So what do propose to do with that truth? Information disseminated is generally done with actions in mind.

First step is not to ignore it.
Then to try to get more people informed of that truth. America has been propagandised to death with lying Islamic propaganda.
One good look at how greatly the TRUTH is fought here should highlight how hard this is to do. Americans dont want to admit how great the danger is. Just like the Brits did not want to admit it and even now while in such dire straits they stilL refuse TO ADMIT IT. Thats because now their government controls so much of the information there and wages its own "appease the muslims" campaign. Both Drummonds and I have posted many links and much commentary on this situation in Britain. America is facing the same grave threat only it is less advanced here. -Tyr

red states rule
10-09-2012, 09:21 AM
http://www.bibleprobe.com/jihad_this.jpg

tailfins
10-09-2012, 11:36 AM
First step is not to ignore it.
Then to try to get more people informed of that truth. America has been propagandised to death with lying Islamic propaganda.
One good look at how greatly the TRUTH is fought here should highlight how hard this is to do. Americans dont want to admit how great the danger is. Just like the Brits did not want to admit it and even now while in such dire straits they stilL refuse TO ADMIT IT. Thats because now their government controls so much of the information there and wages its own "appease the muslims" campaign. Both Drummonds and I have posted many links and much commentary on this situation in Britain. America is facing the same grave threat only it is less advanced here. -Tyr

Your response can backfire if it reaches the level of Japanese internment camps. Then there will be a counter-response. Care must also be taken not to make an excuse for discrimination in housing and employment just because someone is Muslim. Or worse still, promote violence against Muslims in the US who are minding their own business. I lived in Tennessee during the Murfreesboro Islamic Center controversy. Do a web search on it: It makes people in the area look horrible. Spend some time there and you will see Deliverance isn't far off the mark. I dare say if I were managing an IT project, I would take Muslims over Tennesseans on the project any day of the week. At least I don't hear: "You better not report that bug, Uncle Boo's son wrote that who can really get you in trouble". Do Muslims that abuse minors do it to their relatives, or is that just a "Southern Thang" like Jerry Lee Lewis?

jafar00
10-10-2012, 01:56 PM

I can't even begin to find scripture to support your lies let alone this one except your claim that Islam promotes the killing of innocents....

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. (2:190)

Recite to them the truth of the story of the two sons of Adam. Behold! they each presented a sacrifice (to Allah): It was accepted from one, but not from the other. Said the latter: "Be sure I will slay thee."

"Surely," said the former, "Allah doth accept of the sacrifice of those who are righteous. "If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear Allah, the cherisher of the worlds.

"For me, I intend to let thee draw on thyself my sin as well as thine, for thou wilt be among the companions of the fire, and that is the reward of those who do wrong."

The (selfish) soul of the other led him to the murder of his brother: he murdered him, and became (himself) one of the lost ones. Then Allah sent a raven, who scratched the ground, to show him how to hide the shame of his brother. "Woe is me!" said he; "Was I not even able to be as this raven, and to hide the shame of my brother?" then he became full of regrets-

On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. (5:27-32)

Those who invoke not, with Allah, any other god, nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy,- (25:68-69)

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just. (60:8)

Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to Allah's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (15:2-3)

Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it) (18:29)

red states rule
10-10-2012, 01:59 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ymGzL3U3nC4/TuHZYSK3t5I/AAAAAAAAEOw/-ed77pknKOE/s320/hamas-terrorists-israel-hamas-palastine-ass-funny-military+1.JPG

jimnyc
10-10-2012, 02:16 PM
I can't even begin to find scripture to support your lies let alone this one except your claim that Islam promotes the killing of innocents....

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. (2:190)

Recite to them the truth of the story of the two sons of Adam. Behold! they each presented a sacrifice (to Allah): It was accepted from one, but not from the other. Said the latter: "Be sure I will slay thee."

"Surely," said the former, "Allah doth accept of the sacrifice of those who are righteous. "If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear Allah, the cherisher of the worlds.

"For me, I intend to let thee draw on thyself my sin as well as thine, for thou wilt be among the companions of the fire, and that is the reward of those who do wrong."

The (selfish) soul of the other led him to the murder of his brother: he murdered him, and became (himself) one of the lost ones. Then Allah sent a raven, who scratched the ground, to show him how to hide the shame of his brother. "Woe is me!" said he; "Was I not even able to be as this raven, and to hide the shame of my brother?" then he became full of regrets-

On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. (5:27-32)

Those who invoke not, with Allah, any other god, nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy,- (25:68-69)

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just. (60:8)

Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to Allah's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (15:2-3)

Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it) (18:29)

What the Quran states and what TONS of people are doing in Islam are 2 totally different things - and yet those killing are STILL doing so in the name of Islam. Just because scripture states otherwise doesn't change the facts. I can provide nearly 20,000 examples of people that are perverting your religion and killing in the name of Islam, in the past 10 years alone.

red states rule
10-10-2012, 02:38 PM
http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1134What_Do_Snipers_Feel.jpg

jafar00
10-10-2012, 04:23 PM
What the Quran states and what TONS of people are doing in Islam are 2 totally different things - and yet those killing are STILL doing so in the name of Islam. Just because scripture states otherwise doesn't change the facts. I can provide nearly 20,000 examples of people that are perverting your religion and killing in the name of Islam, in the past 10 years alone.

If they are not following Islam, how can you say they are doing things in the name of Islam?

If I say Allahu Akbar while I eat a pork roll, does that mean I am having the pork roll in the name of Islam?

jimnyc
10-10-2012, 04:29 PM
If they are not following Islam, how can you say they are doing things in the name of Islam?

If I say Allahu Akbar while I eat a pork roll, does that mean I am having the pork roll in the name of Islam?

Because they BELIEVE that what they are doing is better for Islam, many taught by others perverting their religion that this is the right thing to do. The believe jihad is killing infidels and is something they MUST do. Others feel they must kill those who disrespect Islam. Do you not watch the news? You don't see the hundreds of thousands with signs or chanting death to America, because they didn't like the movie? Their religion is insulted and now they want to kill. And what about children wanting global domination? Are they not doing so because they were taught this by others within Islam, and now believing this is what Islam demands?

You need to understand - doing something in the name if Islam and doing what Islam literally teaches are 2 different things. Islam has FAR too many people that have perverted the religion and believe the violence and killing is what is necessary for Islam.

tailfins
10-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Do you not watch the news? You don't see the hundreds of thousands with signs or chanting death to America, because they didn't like the movie? Their religion is insulted and now they want to kill.

That has been exposed as a lie designed to cover the Obama regime's incompetence in the matter.

jafar00
10-10-2012, 09:46 PM

What the Qur'aan states IS Islam. If someone does something to the contrary, they can't be doing it in the name of Islam can they? Hence my pork roll example.

jimnyc
10-11-2012, 06:31 AM
What the Qur'aan states IS Islam. If someone does something to the contrary, they can't be doing it in the name of Islam can they? Hence my pork roll example.

And yet still the killing goes on forever, but those who state they are killing based on Islam and the Quran, because they have a different interpretation than you. Way too many believe they are supposed to kill infidels.. Is Shariah not Islamic? When did this change occur? Because people are killed and beaten unmercifully all the time based on absolute bullshit from within Shariah Law - which IS part of Islam.

And if a few thousand people attend a certain mosque for years and years and years, and are learning perverted teachings from a handful of imams, these people are not Islam? And if they perform evil deeds as a result of what Islam taught them, then we just discount them "killing in the name of Islam" because they were taught wrong?

Your analogy is retarded. Someone can still be killing in the name of Islam and be doing evil deeds that Islam doesn't support. They're simply perverting the religion, or were taught incorrectly - or perhaps they are following certain portions to the literal interpretation, that maybe peaceful people no longer live by. But you can't ignore Shariah Law, the killing of infidels, honor killings and terrorists looking to be martyrs and seeking eternal paradise - and simply state they aren't doing so in the name of Islam because you disagree with them or it's not in the Quran. These people ARE Islamic and DO think they are doing the correct thing for Islam.

Rather than so many Muslims, including yourself, forever making excuses and just turning a blind eye and making believe these people aren't "true" muslims - perhaps people can stand up, with their leaders and militaries, and local leaders and communities - and maybe try and put a stop to this ever growing perversion of your religion that is getting out of hand in so many places?

Even our other resident Muslim, Abso, tells us how Muslims are not choosing a religion, it's an entire way of ones life from the day they are born. So while some others may find or be lead to other paths, they are still under the belief that they are Islamic, they are learning Islam and they are performing their deeds in the name of Islam. But being it doesn't jive with the Quran, billions will ignore them? Pathetic.

jimnyc
10-11-2012, 07:17 AM
I was thinking, and maybe I'll change my mind, Jafar. By your logic, as a Catholic person, I belong to a religion that has been pretty much perfect since the beginning of time! The Crusades and such were by non-Catholics, as are basically every other killing by Catholics. And any priest that has ever violated a child - wiped clean since it's not in the Bible.

I belong to the absolute perfect religion with no Catholic/Christian ever having done anything wrong! YeeHa!! :lol: