PDA

View Full Version : SNL parody of MSNBC's debate reaction - funny!!!

SassyLady
10-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Loved it! Spoof of Maddow, Matthews, SE Cupp and Sharpton

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/snl-spoofs-msnbcs-reaction-to-the-debate-including-s-e-cupp/

gabosaurus
10-07-2012, 09:24 PM
You can find funny stuff without going to a right-blog. Don't you people ever read anything else? :cool:

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2012/10/07/14275154-big-bird-nearly-steals-the-show-from-daniel-craig-on-saturday-night-live?lite

logroller
10-07-2012, 09:44 PM
^ not that funny.

"BAH BAH BAH. Debate's over, I win." :lmao:

SassyLady
10-07-2012, 09:47 PM
You can find funny stuff without going to a right-blog. Don't you people ever read anything else? :cool:

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2012/10/07/14275154-big-bird-nearly-steals-the-show-from-daniel-craig-on-saturday-night-live?lite

Yes, I do Gabby. But none of the ones I visited had the Maddow section ... most of them were focused on the debate parody. I wanted to point out the MSNBC portion.

Also, I never visit the MSN or NBC sites. A little too lefty for me.

gabosaurus
10-07-2012, 09:55 PM
So answer me this -- Is every media site except Fox News "too leftist?"
Are Fox News and right-wing blogs the only acceptable sources of information?

SassyLady
10-07-2012, 10:06 PM
So answer me this -- Is every media site except Fox News "too leftist?"
Are Fox News and right-wing blogs the only acceptable sources of information?

Nope. And the blog you are referring to used the same source as your site. When the links lead us back to the same source, what difference does it make if they are right or left?

It was not an opinion piece Gabby. The video was the same video no matter which site and/or blog posted it. Why are you offended that it was referenced from your leftist site?

gabosaurus
10-07-2012, 10:13 PM
I wasn't offended at all. It's that the majority of sources linked to here are Fox affiliates or a right-wing blog. Everything else is the "liberal media." Just made me wonder if anyone ever strayed to the other side of the fence. Doesn't seem like it.

SassyLady
10-07-2012, 11:44 PM
I wasn't offended at all. It's that the majority of sources linked to here are Fox affiliates or a right-wing blog. Everything else is the "liberal media." Just made me wonder if anyone ever strayed to the other side of the fence. Doesn't seem like it.

When have you ever linked to "conservative media" sources?

Once again, it doesn't matter where the information is found if it's not an opinion piece. A factual story is still a factual story. Opinions, on the other hand, usually reflect the bias of the site itself.

logroller
10-08-2012, 12:15 AM
...a source critique on a link to a parody about a show on its own network....in the lounge no less...Seriously? Never before have I been so certain about someone trolling.

SassyLady
10-08-2012, 12:31 AM
...a source critique on a link to a parody about a show on its own network....in the lounge no less...Seriously? Never before have I been so certain about someone trolling.

She's upset because I linked to The Blaze (Glenn Beck's site) instead of linking to NBC.

Wait ... maybe you are calling me the troll.........:slap:

logroller
10-08-2012, 02:07 AM
She's upset because I linked to The Blaze (Glenn Beck's site) instead of linking to NBC.

Wait ... maybe you are calling me the troll.........:slap:
She's upset that Obama got beat so bad last wednesday that even the left's punditry couldn't resist making a mockery of themselves. Ad hominem and source attacks are merely starved attempts to distract from what was a resounding defeat.