PDA

View Full Version : When Romney takes office on Jan. 20, 2013, what will departing Democrats do?

Little-Acorn
10-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Recall that the last time Democrats left the White House etc. to make way for the Republican who defeated them (in January 2001), they committed vandalism, stole things, pried all the letter W's off the computer keyboards etc.

I predict that this January, when Romney and his staff move in to the White House, they will find...

...all the empty chairs are missing!

:D

aboutime
10-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Recall that the last time Democrats left the White House etc. to make way for the Republican who defeated them (in January 2001), they committed vandalism, stole things, pried all the letter W's off the computer keyboards etc.

I predict that this January, when Romney and his staff move in to the White House, they will find...

...all the empty chairs are missing!

:D

Good question Little Acorn. But, I tend to believe. If Romney does happen to win. We will once again see a repeat performance, like the ones we saw in 2000, following the election of George W. Bush...over Mister GLOBAL Meltdown Gore.

We will see a huge number of Psychiatrist Advertisements across the country, telling the Saddened Liberal audience to choose one, of two options to overcome their Misery Index.
One. Visit any Psychiatrist in their local area to be treated for ROMNEY DERANGEMENT SYNDROME, or...they will need to visit the DNC Headquarters in Washington DC, where they will be issued TWO One way tickets to any small village in South America where they can DRINK their DNC Issued Kool-Aid dose of PERPETUAL LIBERAL IGNORANCE juice to solve all of their problems. ONCE and FOR ALL.

gabosaurus
10-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Look for sales on Magic Underwear.

SassyLady
10-09-2012, 12:21 AM

If it works, what's the problem?

Robert A Whit
10-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Good question Little Acorn. But, I tend to believe. If Romney does happen to win. We will once again see a repeat performance, like the ones we saw in 2000, following the election of George W. Bush...over Mister GLOBAL Meltdown Gore.

We will see a huge number of Psychiatrist Advertisements across the country, telling the Saddened Liberal audience to choose one, of two options to overcome their Misery Index.
One. Visit any Psychiatrist in their local area to be treated for ROMNEY DERANGEMENT SYNDROME, or...they will need to visit the DNC Headquarters in Washington DC, where they will be issued TWO One way tickets to any small village in South America where they can DRINK their DNC Issued Kool-Aid dose of PERPETUAL LIBERAL IGNORANCE juice to solve all of their problems. ONCE and FOR ALL.

Will Alec Baldwin PLEASE do what he promised us last time, and leave this country?

Robert A Whit
10-09-2012, 01:52 AM

Is my church the only church to wear clean underwear? I don't hear a thing said about other religions garb. Why would that be?

You know Catholics also have special clothing. Surely you saw their pope and their priests?

Even most churches like the masses to show up clean and kept.

SassyLady
10-09-2012, 03:15 AM
Is my church the only church to wear clean underwear? I don't hear a thing said about other religions garb. Why would that be?

You know Catholics also have special clothing. Surely you saw their pope and their priests?

Even most churches like the masses to show up clean and kept.

When the opposition have to resort to vilifying someone about their underwear you know they don't have anything else of substance.

red states rule
10-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Besides the usual temper tanturms, screaming the election was stolen, reanting how the voters were stupid, and crying how Obama's message was drowned out by talk radio and Fox News - I would not be surprised if some Dems called for a recall election :laugh:

Little-Acorn
10-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Besides the usual temper tanturms, screaming the election was stolen, reanting how the voters were stupid, and crying how Obama's message was drowned out by talk radio and Fox News - I would not be surprised if some Dems called for a recall election :laugh:

You can't recall a President, though many states have procedures to recall a governor. You can only impeach a President.

But you bring up a good point... recall that, after Bush was elected [I'll leave space here for some leftist fanatic to pop up and whine "SELECTED!"], but before he even took office, Democrats were circulating petitions to impeach him. The exact High Crimes and Misdemeanors he was supposed to have committed, were never specified, of course. :laugh:

red states rule
10-09-2012, 11:23 AM
You can't recall a President, though many states have procedures to recall a governor. You can only impeach a President.

But you bring up a good point... recall that, after Bush was elected [I'll leave space here for some leftist fanatic to pop up and whine "SELECTED!"], but before he even took office, Democrats were circulating petitions to impeach him. The exact High Crimes and Misdemeanors he was supposed to have committed, were never specified, of course. :laugh:

LA when has the law ever ment anything to liberals? I know they can't recall the President but that would not stop libs from demanding it

tailfins
10-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Shortly before 01/20/13 pass the Law of the Sea Treaty.

Little-Acorn
10-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Shortly before 01/20/13 pass the Law of the Sea Treaty.

And pardon Blago so he won't publish that tell-all book, as agreed. :cool:

glockmail
10-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Since the GOP will have both houses plus the presidency by a landslide, Democrats will claim that the election was a mandate for the GOP to work diligently to address the needs of the good folks on the other side of the aisle. :laugh:

gabosaurus
10-09-2012, 10:34 PM
More proof that Republicans don't have a sense of humor. :rolleyes:

My question is, if Nov. 7 comes around and Romney has not been elected president, what will GOP supporters do? Stock up on guns and ammo? Retreat to Wyoming and Montana and organize militias? Suffer mass outbreaks of apoplexy?

10-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Go crazy. Probably claim the election was stolen. Riot if they can.

SassyLady
10-09-2012, 11:19 PM

My question is, if Nov. 7 comes around and Romney has not been elected president, what will GOP supporters do? Stock up on guns and ammo? Retreat to Wyoming and Montana and organize militias? Suffer mass outbreaks of apoplexy?

Maybe.....or perhaps the "fly over" states will block all cross country transportation and the two coasts will have to fend for themselves.

NightTrain
10-10-2012, 12:49 AM

That would be a sad day indeed.

Our first contingency plan is to neutralize you. Don't be alarmed when two nice guys suddenly ask you to sniff a pretty sponge.

Then we're going to take you to a secret retreat in Montana.

red states rule
10-10-2012, 03:40 AM

We will do what we did after the 2006 midterm and 2008 election. We will LISTEN to what the voters told us, and will LEARN from our mistakes

Case in point the 2010 midterm

Unlike libs, I assure you we will not take to the street, bitch, moan, and groan how the election was stolen, and take the election to court and try to find a Judge who agrees with us and have the votes tossed out