PDA

View Full Version : American Studies Professor Names 'The 15 Most Overrated White People,'

red states rule
10-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Here is another example of reverse racism that is ignored by the liberal media and the race baiters

Can you imagine the outrage if a white commentator wrote an article with the headline "The 15 Most Overrated Black People?"

On Monday, African American Studies professor and political commentator Marc Lamont Hill published a piece at the Huffington Post entitled "The 15 Most Overrated White People (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marc-lamont-hill/15-overrated-overrated-white-people_b_1948679.html)."

To honor Columbus Day, Hill began his piece by bashing one of our nation's most beloved figures.

"Although history proves that Christopher Columbus was an immoral treasure hunter who merely stumbled upon a region that had already been 'discovered' by indigenous non-whites," wrote Hill, "we continue to praise the vicious conquistador as a hero."

"To honor the true spirit of Columbus Day," Hill continued, "I have created my own list of overrated white people. Of course, this list is not exhaustive, as there are countless other White people who are equally underwhelming."

Imagine a white person writing, "To honor the true spirit of Martin Luther King Day, I have created my own list of overrated black people. Of course, this list is not exhaustive, as there are countless other Black people who are equally underwhelming."

That would be the end of that person's career, wouldn't it?

By contrast, Hill will probably win a Pulitzer Prize.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/09/african-american-studies-professor-writes-15-most-overrated-white-peo#ixzz28ofTVARg

Thunderknuckles
10-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Good race baiting in order to generate traffic on HuffPost. Realized it as soon as I clicked on the link.
Doh! You got me Mr. Hill. Now I know better.

red states rule
10-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Good race baiting in order to generate traffic on HuffPost. Realized it as soon as I clicked on the link.
Doh! You got me Mr. Hill. Now I know better.

and there will be silence from the usual folks who claim they want to wipe out all forms of racism

Nothing from Jackson, Sharpton, NAACP, and the members of the Black Caucus, ect

Since it is black racism toward whites, that is acceptable racism in their world