PDA

View Full Version : A basic male fantasy come true

gabosaurus
10-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Former Playboy Playmate Jenny McCarthy is out flogging (pun intended) her new book. She had this to say on an entertainment TV show:

In Jenny McCarthy's book, she reveals she and 13 Playboy Playmates got high during a promotional trip to Hawaii and started making out with each other on a beach.
She told “Access Hollywood Live” that Ecstasy pills were supplied by the girls’ yoga instructor, who was hoping to get lucky.
McCarthy explains, “It didn’t work out. We took so many we thought he was trying to kill us; we were running away from him. All of us were naked, although we were used to being naked, we couldn’t find our clothes and eventually (we) walked back down the highway and got back home.”

glockmail
10-09-2012, 05:28 PM
I fail to see how a group of gorgeous naked women running away from me would be my fantasy. :tinfoil:

gabosaurus
10-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Glock, the girls are running away from someone else.
The fantasy is you driving down the highway and discovering 14 nude Playboy Playmates looking for a ride. :cool:

aboutime
10-09-2012, 06:18 PM
The fantasy is you driving down the highway and discovering 14 nude Playboy Playmates looking for a ride. :cool:

Correction. The fantasy of discovering 14 nude Playboy Playmates looking for a ride would be more accurate if at least ONE of them had a brain, or one was smart enough to tell the others not to brag about it on ACCESS HOLLYWEIRD.

glockmail
10-09-2012, 06:41 PM
The fantasy is you driving down the highway and discovering 14 nude Playboy Playmates looking for a ride. :cool: Still don't see it, being that I only have four extra seats in my Jeep, so I would be unable to service them. :dunno: