PDA

View Full Version : Obama and UN lied about film causing Embassy attack

tailfins
10-10-2012, 10:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J55BxMogl1E

So here we have lies trying to cover up Obama's incompetence causing needless animosity against Muslims in general.

http://pumasunleashed.wordpress.com/2012/09/20/obama-lied-again-now-admits-embassy-attack-attack-against-america/

Dilloduck
10-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Good post--unfortunately it will go ignored by many who can't tell the difference between a protest and a terrorist attack.

glockmail
10-10-2012, 10:48 AM
With all this shit happening at the same, critical time, losing the debate, lying about the attacks, millions in $49 donations, I don't see how anyone with more than ten brain cells would vote for The Obama. If they do I'm seriously considering making plans to sell my shit and moving elsewhere. The US of A is essentially done. No reason to ride the ship down.

gabosaurus
10-10-2012, 11:07 AM
With all this shit happening at the same, critical time, losing the debate, lying about the attacks, millions in $49 donations, I don't see how anyone with more than ten brain cells would vote for The Obama. If they do I'm seriously considering making plans to sell my shit and moving elsewhere. The US of A is essentially done. No reason to ride the ship down.

I thought the same thing in 2004. Didn't do it, though.
Politicians feel they have a mandate to lie, cheat and steal. Clinton lied to us. Bush lied to us. Obama has lied to us. If Romney is elected, he will lie to us.
Politicians play a game of "Us and Them." They are the 'us' and we are the 'them.' Their job is to remain in office and acquire as much money and power as possible. Our job is to survive.
Don't think anything will change if we switch office holders.

glockmail
10-10-2012, 12:01 PM
I thought the same thing in 2004. Didn't do it, though.
Politicians feel they have a mandate to lie, cheat and steal. Clinton lied to us. Bush lied to us. Obama has lied to us. If Romney is elected, he will lie to us.
Politicians play a game of "Us and Them." They are the 'us' and we are the 'them.' Their job is to remain in office and acquire as much money and power as possible. Our job is to survive.
Don't think anything will change if we switch office holders.It's not the lying but he complete agenda to steal my personal freedom and destroy the US economy. A good percentage of my portfolio is in real estate, and if the country goes to pot I'm going to loose a lot of its value. I'm probably better off in Austria or somewhere more stable.

logroller
10-10-2012, 12:10 PM
It's not the lying but he complete agenda to steal my personal freedom and destroy the US economy. A good percentage of my portfolio is in real estate, and if the country goes to pot I'm going to loose a lot of its value. I'm probably better off in Austria or somewhere more stable.
Fair enough, but why not say that without using the handling of the embassy attacks as support? I've already suggested in another thread on this very subject just a week after the incident. It was misinformation, not lies. Need to know basis and what not.

glockmail
10-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Fair enough, but why not say that without using the handling of the embassy attacks as support? I've already suggested in another thread on this very subject just a week after the incident. It was misinformation, not lies. Need to know basis and what not.You are confusing my logic here, so let me be more clear. The liberal/ Obama / Democrat agenda is to destroy personal freedom along with the economic viability of the US. If these numb nuts surrounding me vote the Obama into office for a second term, and I call them that because they must be to ignore the lies and all the shit that has gone down recently, then The Obama gets free reign to see that agenda through.

I'm seriously thinking of calling it quits here and getting the fuck out before the shit hits the fan.

tailfins
10-10-2012, 03:30 PM
If these numb nuts surrounding me vote the Obama into office for a second term, and I call them that because they must be to ignore the lies and all the shit that has gone down recently, then The Obama gets free reign to see that agenda through.

That's why they are called come-mierdas. They eat whatever turd sandwich Obama prepares and say "Mmmmm mmmmm good".