PDA

View Full Version : Should US Muslims be placed in internment camps?

tailfins
10-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Similar to the Japanese in WWII.

Noir
10-10-2012, 03:50 PM
No.

jimnyc
10-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Why in the world would Muslims need to be placed in camps? Or is this about the long running threads about Islam and attacks/killings? If that's the case, that has nothing to do with the majority of Muslims but a LOT of those within their religion that pervert their ways and use it as a tool to kill and terrorize others. Those people simply need to be jailed or killed. Problem is, I sure don't see a lot of these people being jailed. And are you talking about within the USA? I would assume the same - if someone is breaking the law, they should be prosecuted, but I don't see the same kind of crap happening in the USA that happens in many other crapholes around the world.

Dilloduck
10-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Good point. Throwing innocent people in internment camps is also against the law. All muslims aren't evil however if we treat them that way I'm sure they wouldn't be thrilled.
NOT committing crimes against Americam muslims is NOT appeasement.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-10-2012, 07:11 PM
NO..

SassyLady
10-10-2012, 07:17 PM
No .... but, why do you ask?

Dilloduck
10-10-2012, 07:22 PM
No .... but, why do you ask?

It's not my poll but I think we are trying to establish a civil way of dealing with terrorists without casting a huge net that punishes the innocent.

SassyLady
10-10-2012, 07:25 PM
It's not my poll but I think we are trying to establish a civil way of dealing with terrorists without casting a huge net that punishes the innocent.

Why would we want to be civil to terrorists?

Dilloduck
10-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Why would we want to be civil to terrorists?

We don't. I knew this broadbrushing of muslims as evil would confuse people.

jafar00
10-10-2012, 09:23 PM
NO..

You would just have us bungy jump off a bridge without a cord right Tyr? :rolleyes:

10-10-2012, 10:48 PM
No. Why on earth would we think that would be a good idea? It wasnt a good idea when the government put the Japanese in an internment camp. Was even less of a good idea when the germans did their concentration camps.

Our nation was built on the ideal that all men are created equally and have the right to worship freely as they choose. If we rounded up someone and placed them in a camp due to their religious belief, our government would be acting contrary to the Constitution.

I know not everyone has, but I have sworn an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. I intend to do so.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-10-2012, 11:05 PM
You would just have us bungy jump off a bridge without a cord right Tyr? :rolleyes:

NO.

jafar00
10-11-2012, 12:49 AM
NO.

Better change your sig btw, and while you're at it, your font size is broken. It seems to randomly type big letters in blue.

Voted4Reagan
10-11-2012, 05:14 AM
Similar to the Japanese in WWII.

NO..

What a Troll Question... I expected better from you Tailfin....

taft2012
10-11-2012, 06:02 AM
We could compromise. We could chose *NOT* to inter those Muslims who condemn Islamo-Fascist violence.

That would leave about 5 or 6 Muslims remaining in the general population, and they wouldn't be too hard to keep track of.

jafar00
10-11-2012, 06:45 AM
We could compromise. We could chose *NOT* to inter those Muslims who condemn Islamo-Fascist violence.

That would leave about 5 or 6 Muslims remaining in the general population, and they wouldn't be too hard to keep track of.

Define what an Islamo-Fascist is.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Better change your sig btw, and while you're at it, your font size is broken. It seems to randomly type big letters in blue.

The sig stays, where is your sense of humor? I randomly type nothing about Islam. I mean exactly what I say about it. My answer speaks for itself. Unconstitutional to do that so my answer keeps my principles intact..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-11-2012, 08:07 PM
NO..

Some people lay traps for unsuspecting tourists. Could just be a hobby for him..-;)-Tyr

tailfins
10-11-2012, 08:10 PM
NO..

Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it. I think over ten years time, it could happen. I just wonder where some of the anti-Mulsim rage could lead. I'm doing the same thing any good professor would do.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it. I think over ten years time, it could happen. I just wonder where some of the anti-Mulsim rage could lead. I'm doing the same thing any good professor would do.

Yes, a liberal professor WOULD likely present that as an option. FDR their hero actually did it.. Conservatives would not say yes to that because its Unconstitutional. What you call anti-muslim rage is righteous anger spoken or written about the terrible atrocities they commit. You act as if righteous anger is bad or wicked and you certainly present that its wrong. It is not and its a very human reaction made by people that have a sense of decency and are fully capable of understanding what evil truly is..-Tyr

tailfins
10-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Yes, a liberal professor WOULD likely present that as an option. FDR their hero actually did it.. Conservatives would not say yes to that because its Unconstitutional. What you call anti-muslim rage is righteous anger spoken or written about the terrible atrocities they commit. You act as if righteous anger is bad or wicked and you certainly present that its wrong. It is not and its a very human reaction made by people that have a sense of decency and are fully capable of understanding what evil truly is..-Tyr

The difference between rage and determination is direction. Rage is aimless with no well thought out plan and result. What exactly what do you want to motivate people to do with what you communicate? I'm all for the anger if it is accompanied with a well defined goal and plan. Victory must be clearly defined.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-11-2012, 09:09 PM
The difference between rage and determination is direction. Rage is aimless with no well thought out plan and result.
What exactly what do you want to motivate people to do with what you communicate?

I want people to stop being blinded by Islamic propaganda, to face the very real threat and to come together as Americans to prevent our nation's destruction in order that our children and grandchildren have security and prosperity.-Tyr

I'm all for the anger if it is accompanied with a well defined goal and plan. Victory must be clearly defined.

Its not for me to decide what we will do. It is for the people to decide but first they must see, admit and then address the problem. Denial only gives more time for the Islamists to subvert our government here and gain more ever more influence.-Tyr
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
America must stop putting off addressing this problem presented by Islam's goal and activities(foreign and domestic) that seek our destruction! -Tyr

gabosaurus
10-11-2012, 11:39 PM
I believe anyone who even considers voting 'yes' should be placed in an interment camp.

10-12-2012, 12:47 AM
I believe anyone who even considers voting 'yes' should be placed in an interment camp.

no one has voted yes yet.

However, I think anyone who thinks anyone else should be placed in an interment camp should not be involved in politics.

jafar00
10-12-2012, 03:01 AM
America must stop putting off addressing this problem presented by Islam's goal and activities(foreign and domestic) that seek our destruction! -Tyr

Stop it Tyr. You are making us out to be some kind of organised army with a well defined goal.

<reads Qur'aan>

Nope, nothing in here about destroying you.....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-12-2012, 05:23 AM

With that reply you just voted yes to intern others! Congrats, your liberalism has just shown its true colors, FDR WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU GABS!
After that reply dont ever attempt to call others fascist or nazi.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Stop it Tyr. You are making us out to be some kind of organised army with a well defined goal.

<READS Qur?aan>

Bull, I will not bother posting yet again the verses in your religion that prove that a lie .
Your denial only confirms your total blinndness to any this is not of Islam, to you that makes you a perfect muslim, but to us it reveals your abject blindness.
You'll never openly admit it ,but as a good muslim you hate all that is not of Islam.. -Tyr

tailfins
10-12-2012, 07:17 AM
Bull, I will not bother posting yet again the verses in your religion that prove that a lie .
Your denial only confirms your total blinndness to any this is not of Islam, to you that makes you a perfect muslim, but to us it reveals your abject blindness.
You'll never openly admit it ,but as a good muslim you hate all that is not of Islam.. -Tyr

Hate is not a crime (at least it's not supposed to be until somebody acts on it).

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Hate is not a crime (at least it's not supposed to be until somebody acts on it).

Whats your point, I did not mention crime?
But now that you did, yes we have hate crimes in America that have been designated as such.
Islam's use of hate and its commands do promote actual crimes by its followers. Fact.-Tyr

Drummond
10-12-2012, 05:10 PM
With that reply you just voted yes to intern others! Congrats, your liberalism has just shown its true colors, FDR WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU GABS!
After that reply dont ever attempt to call others fascist or nazi.--Tyr

:clap::clap::clap:

Yes, exactly.

It takes a Leftie, eh ? A sort of 'We will not tolerate intolerance' line .... :laugh:

But there it is. Definitely, in my opinion, an example of 'liberal authoritarianism' which at its heart has, as it finds most convenient, a desire to stamp on those not taking its own line.

Do you know of any good jackboot sales, Gabby ?

aboutime
10-12-2012, 05:44 PM

<reads Qur'aan>

jafar. It's no coincidence that your rhetoric here, bears a strong resemblance to OBL, who also DENIED what his goals were, before, and after he and his fellow Terrorists struck on 9-11.

Of course. You must deny all ties, or any agreement to such topics. Your punishment for treason toward ALLAH would mean losing your head...LITERALLY.

By the way. I was the NINTH "NO" vote above. Putting our enemies in camps means, they have another opportunity to kill again.
Forget GITMO.
And try to explain WHY...our U.S. Military in Afghanistan NO LONGER captures prisoners. In case anyone thinks they deserve a day in an AMERICAN court to waste American tax dollars.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-12-2012, 05:52 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

Yes, exactly.

It takes a Leftie, eh ? A sort of 'We will not tolerate intolerance' line .... :laugh:

But there it is. Definitely, in my opinion, an example of 'liberal authoritarianism' which at its heart has, as it finds most convenient, a desire to stamp on those not taking its own line.

Do you know of any good jackboot sales, Gabby ?

Unless I've missed reading a post here , Gabs is the only one that has openly stated that interning people into a concentration camp should happen! Poors gabs got excited and spat out the truth of her core principles.
So much for her , "smarter than you are" brag. She kicked the dog without even being forced to..-:laugh2:--Tyr

Dilloduck
10-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Unless I've missed reading a post here , Gabs is the only one that has openly stated that interning people into a concentration camp should happen! Poors gabs got excited and spat out the truth of her core principles.
So much for her , "smarter than you are" brag. She kicked the dog without even being forced to..-:laugh2:--Tyr

You've been had---it was sarcasm.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-12-2012, 07:16 PM
You've been had---it was sarcasm.

You have been had if you think that it was! I read the sentence and nary a word in it hinting of any kind of sarcasm..
Saving your friend and ally is not your strong suit , is it-;)-Tyr