PDA

View Full Version : DECISION 2012: No Ideas vs New Ideas

red states rule
10-12-2012, 02:59 AM
Got this in an email and I decided to share

Tonight something really hit home as I was watching and listening to the Ryan/Biden debate.

We've now had a total of 3 hours of VP and Presidential candidates from both sides telling us where we are, where we've been, and where we should go in the future.

There's one problem.

While Obama and Biden have offered condescending criticism after criticism of everything the Republicans in Congress have done or offered up the last four years along with the Same of every plan or proposal Romney/Ryan have offered for the future neither Obama nor Biden offered a single new idea to solve any of the problems we face today.

That's what this election boils down to, "No Ideas vs. New Ideas" and the Obama/Biden ticket has no new ideas at all so obviously all they offer us at best is four more years of the same we've had for the last four years.

Even if I wasn't already adamantly opposed to Obama's reelection, that right there would be enough for me to make my decision on Nov 6.

aboutime
10-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Got this in an email and I decided to share

IF ONLY....we could magically convince, or tell Die-hard liberals. THEY HEARD NOTHING from Obama, or Biden.

But, we all know. That's not gonna happen. The constitution guarantee's their right to be Stupid.

red states rule
10-13-2012, 07:23 AM
Is it me - did I miss something? As we are now weeks away from the election, what the hell has Obama siad he will do in a second term?

So far all I have heard from Obama, Biden, their campaign people, and their adoring fans in the liberal media is passing the buck to someone else. Putting blame on the failures of Obama, Biden, ried, and Peosi on others does not seem to be working

Hell, Obama has blamed ATM machines for unemployment in the US

Meanwhile, I see Mitt and Paul saying what they will do if the voters give them a chance. perhaps that is why they are starting to take the lead in so many key swing states and have the Obama re-election team in the liberal media is a tizzy