PDA

View Full Version : Pile Of Manure Dumped On An Ohio Democratic Headquarters

KarlMarx
10-12-2012, 06:51 AM
Warren County, Ohio (CBS CLEVELAND) – A pile of political pranking was dumped on an Ohio Democratic headquarters early Tuesday morning.

Volunteers at the Warren County Democratic headquarters, just north of Cincinnati, were shocked and disappointed by a political prank unloaded on them early Tuesday morning – someone dumped a pile of horse manure in the parking lot of the headquarters building on US 42, just north of Lebanon.

Warren County Democratic chair Beth Goldenfield told CBS Local 12 (http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Huge-Pile-of-Horse-Manure-Dumped-At-Democratic/Aflmog_81k-Qr_Ipcj1vpg.cspx) news that the pile was dumped in the parking lot, blocking the entrance to the building, sometime between 10 p.m. Monday and 9 a.m. Tuesday.

remainder of article at link below...

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2012/10/11/pile-of-manure-dumped-on-an-ohio-democratic-headquarters/

Perhaps someone was providing material for the next Presidential debate? :)

It must be a comfort for the present administration to know that when they are running low on horse manure they are always spinning that there is always home delivery...

logroller
10-12-2012, 07:22 AM
That's just their policy. I hope congress doesn't catch wind.

Missileman
10-12-2012, 09:22 AM
That's just their policy. I hope congress doesn't catch wind.

You can use horseshit as air freshener within those "esteemed" halls of late.

red states rule
10-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Obama should go there for a campaign stop. He can place a box in the middle of the pile, step on top of the box, and give a speech on a true Democrat platform

CSM
10-12-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm thinking the pile of manure was left there from the day before when the cleaning lady couldn't quite make it to the dumpster.

Little-Acorn
10-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Let me guess: They're still trying to figure out which leftist horse's @ss it came out of. :laugh:

logroller
10-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Obama should go there for a campaign stop. He can place a box in the middle of the pile, step on top of the box, and give a speech on a true Democrat platform
Oh that reagan did have charisma.

iwas thinking though, it would be great if the RNC offered to pay for its removal, just to get the ball rolling for November.

red states rule
10-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Oh that reagan did have charisma.

iwas thinking though, it would be great if the RNC offered to pay for its removal, just to get the ball rolling for November.

Ronald Reagan was the greatest, I have his portrait on the living room wall

http://youtu.be/OX_NlxkKgKw

aboutime
10-12-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm thinking the pile of manure was left there from the day before when the cleaning lady couldn't quite make it to the dumpster.

I thought the Democrats bragged proudly about cleaning-up, following the Democrat Convention. And now. We are hearing that Republicans were just Rightfully Returning the Democrat Property to it's Rightful Owners.

We all know the DEMOCRAT Donkey, or Jackass had been fed too much LIBERAL Kool-aid, and now they are complaining about Liberal Spillage???

Go figure.

And, before anyone says the same thing about the Republican Elephant leaving large piles of Manure. I agree. That is the only method of payment the Democrats in Florida would accept as LEGAL TENDER.

Gaffer
10-12-2012, 04:02 PM
If I had known someone was going to do that I would have gone up to help. It's only about a half hours drive from me. we could have gone up to Country Kitchen afterwards for breakfast.

gabosaurus
10-12-2012, 04:04 PM
This thread is full of sh*t. ;)

aboutime
10-12-2012, 07:29 PM

Liberally speaking gabby. You are absolutely correct. Takes a brave soul to admit, and agree that Manure found a good home on the DEMOCRAT Headquarters.

Good news is. The Democrats cleaned it all up, and called it..... "MACARONI!"

red states rule
10-13-2012, 05:44 AM

Being a liberal pain in the ass is part of your "charm" isn't it Gabby?