PDA

View Full Version : 7 Royal Marines Arrested for doing their Job.

10-13-2012, 08:53 AM
A Taliban/alquida insurgent was killed in 2011 by RM commandos.

7 have been arrested for murder.
Another marine involved( possibly the 8th man in the section ) reported the incident recently.
Probably a disgruntled former marine with an axe to grind.

He probably turned on his collegues because they gave him a hard time.
Jack bastards, Jonah's and barrack lawyers usually leave feeling disgruntled, it's their selfish nature, they blame others for their faults, hence this idiotic case!

fj1200
10-13-2012, 09:42 PM
Or:

It later emerged that the seven Royal Marine Commandos are being questioned about the suspected execution of an injured Taliban prisoner.Video footage on a Marine’s laptop is said to show commandos discussing what to do with the wounded gunman inside a compound in Afghanistan more than a year ago.
It was found after one of them was arrested by civilian police investigating an unrelated alleged crime in the UK.

The images and emails are understood to form the central part of a hugely sensitive military police investigation into the death of the Afghan during an operation by members of 3 Commando Brigade in Helmand.
The seven were arrested at addresses across Britain.
There are suspicions they killed the Taliban prisoner following an ‘engagement’ – said to be an exchange of fire with insurgents. It is alleged the man did not pose a threat to the troops.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2216471/Support-grows-seven-Royal-Marines-arrested-Afghanistan-execution-Taliban-prisoner-police-video-laptop.html

10-13-2012, 11:57 PM
I can see where your loyalties lie!!

gabosaurus
10-14-2012, 12:34 AM
So you are in favor of public executions?
You and tyr would make great Muslims.

fj1200
10-14-2012, 07:34 AM
I can see where your loyalties lie!!

Truth? Just looking for an actual story with unbiased information.

10-14-2012, 08:23 AM
So you are in favor of public executions?
You and tyr would make great Muslims.
Wasn't a public execution.
no I wouldn't make a good monotheist of any flavor.

They represent no country.
They have no recognized chain of command.
They wear no uniforms.
They have not earned the protection of international law.

Twice a year the traitors in the British government arrange these show trials to appease the radical jihadist movement in the UK.
they think this cowardly appeasement will de radicalise the followers of jihad.

given that appeasement has worked so well in history........... Chamberlain appeasing the nazis worked so well!!

10-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Great, hardly going to find that in the daily mail!
you prefer the jihadist bias over the royal marine bias?

The RM commandos are there in Helmand fighting America's war for America's benefit.
Very nice of you to turn on your allies who are dying in your war for your benefit!

red states rule
10-14-2012, 08:30 AM

The RM commandos are there in Helmand fighting America's war for America's benefit.
Very nice of you to turn on your allies who are dying in your war for your benefit!

Why not wait and let the investagation go on. You sound like the liberal media that found George Zimmerman guilty on day one of shooting Travon Martin. They even used an edited 911 call tape to make their case

So tone it down and wait for ALL the evidence to be gathered and examined

10-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Why not wait and let the investagation go on. You sound like the liberal media that found George Zimmerman guilty on day one of shooting Travon Martin. They even used an edited 911 call tape to make their case

So tone it down and wait for ALL the evidence to be gathered and examined

I sound like the lib media?
the ones who turn everything into a race attack?
you may find I am standing up to that lib media!

I stand by the RM lads, even if they are cabbage hats!

red states rule
10-14-2012, 08:47 AM

So you have ALL the evidence, ALL the facts, and YOU know exectly what happened? Are you one of the lead investagators assigned to the case?

If not, then what is the harm of waiting and then you can support the troops if they are indeed being setup to be fall guys

10-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Royal Marines, the infantry of the Royal Navy, an elite force second only on earth to the Parachute regiment of the British Army, do not commit these crimes.
This is simple bullshit politics, all serving troops and former troops in the UK armed forces see this as the usual attack by politicians on the troops.
Tony B Liar came up with the idea, start a war if its unpopular use state controlled media/propaganda to vilify troops, the sheeple wil hate the troops and continue to idolize their glorious and fearless leader!

seems the turncoat bastard David Camera On is playing Blair's cowardly game!

red states rule
10-14-2012, 09:00 AM
Royal Marines, the infantry of the Royal Navy, an elite force second only on earth to the Parachute regiment of the British Army, do not commit these crimes.
This is simple bullshit politics, all serving troops and former troops in the UK armed forces see this as the usual attack by politicians on the troops.
Tony B Liar came up with the idea, start a war if its unpopular use state controlled media/propaganda to vilify troops, the sheeple wil hate the troops and continue to idolize their glorious and fearless leader!

You did NOT answer my questions

Do you have ALL the evidence, ALL the facts, and YOU know exectly what happened? Are you one of the lead investagators assigned to the case?

If not, then what is the harm of waiting and then you can support the troops if they are indeed being setup to be fall guys

If you are posting ONLY your opinion that is fine. But it would be better to wait until we know what REALLY happened

10-14-2012, 09:07 AM
We know what happened.
an illegal combattent was killed by legal forces.
the illegal combattent had not earned the protection of international law.
no murder was comitted.
another political show trial.
just a few days after the show trial of a Terratorial Army soldier, for murder, collapsed for lack of evidence!!

desperate times, desperate measures!!
gotta secure the Moslem vote!!!

red states rule
10-14-2012, 09:09 AM
We know what happened.
an illegal combattent was killed by legal forces.
the illegal combattent had not earned the protection of international law.
no murder was comitted.
another political show trial.
just a few days after the show trial of a Terratorial Army soldier, for murder, collapsed for lack of evidence!!

desperate times, desperate measures!!
gotta secure the Moslem vote!!!

So you do know what happened! OK please post the final report (or a link) so we all can read it

Otherwise you are guessing on what happened.

So it is time for you to belly up to the bar - or you can just go belly up

10-14-2012, 09:26 AM
Of course, you think you know better, all your experience in the British armed forces!!

unfortunate that the Taliban is gaining support in the USA!

red states rule
10-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Of course, you think you know better, all your experience in the British armed forces!!

unfortunate that the Taliban is gaining support in the USA!

So it clear from you refusal to answer a simple yes or no question you do not know what happened

007 you are really an asshole for thinking I support terrorists because I ask for the facts of what happened

Go back and read my posts and you will see you are desperate to try and elevate your postion by tearing down mine

10-14-2012, 09:46 AM
I answered your bloody question and you insisted on continuing to allege that honorable British troops were racist murderers.
never mind your ad Hom attacks equating me with the lib media that pre judged Zimmerman!!

You cry when you get a taste of your own MEDCINE!!
boo hoo!!

i know enough of this case based on all the other trumped up charges against UK troops in past years.

try this one for size
http://m.guardiannews.com/uk/2012/apr/16/british-soldier-not-charged-afghan-murder?cat=uk&type=article
hope this don't hurt your delicate feelings and make you cry again!!

red states rule
10-14-2012, 09:47 AM
I answered your bloody question and you insisted on continuing to allege that honorable British troops were racist murderers.
never mind your ad Hom attacks equating me with the lib media that pre judged Zimmerman!!

You cry when you get a taste of your own MEDCINE!!
boo hoo!!

i know enough of this case based on all the other trumped up charges against UK troops in past years.

try this one for size
http://m.guardiannews.com/uk/2012/apr/16/british-soldier-not-charged-afghan-murder?cat=uk&type=article
hope this don't hurt your delicate feelings and make you cry again!!

Please show me where I said they were "racist murderers"? My God youu are a dumbass

Please go back to England and spread your stupidity over there

10-14-2012, 09:58 AM
Please show me where I said they were "racist murderers"? My God youu are a dumbass

Please go back to England and spread your stupidity over there
Don't cry, lemme get you a tissue!!
the inference was there!
you equated it to the Zimmerman case.

there are some parallels, both are tales of a liberal media attacking those doing the right thing whilst supporting criminals or terrorists.

I am clearly in the fold of standing by the honest and honorable, you are clearly allowing the idea that a Taliban insurgent has any rights under international law.

red states rule
10-14-2012, 10:12 AM
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating/picard-facepalm.jpg

10-14-2012, 10:22 AM
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating/picard-facepalm.jpg
Patrick Stewart comes from my hometown!!

Still crying?
you can't handle it?
vote Obama, he will handle everything for you!!
thats a good little liberal crybaby!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Don't cry, lemme get you a tissue!!
the inference was there!
you equated it to the Zimmerman case.

there are some parallels, both are tales of a liberal media attacking those doing the right thing whilst supporting criminals or terrorists.

I am clearly in the fold of standing by the honest and honorable, you are clearly allowing the idea that a Taliban insurgent has any rights under international law.

Redstatesrules has in my opinion zero support for Taliban or any of the muslim terrorists. -Tyr

red states rule
10-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Redstatesrules has in my opinion zero support for Taliban or any of the muslim terrorists. -Tyr

Tyr - 007 has the IQ of a house plant. All I said was we all need to wait untill all the facts are in

He took that as support for the Taliban

That should tell you all you need to know about this idiot

fj1200
10-14-2012, 03:21 PM

If you could point out the bias in the story for me I would appreciate it. I would certainly hope that if the charges are trumped that they would be exonerated as soon as possible and a public apology is given. In the absence of that the conduct as reported is less than ideal.

They have not earned the protection of international law.

I think most countries would apply the Geneva Convention in this circumstance. Short of that I hardly think executions are included in the ROE.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Tyr - 007 has the IQ of a house plant. All I said was we all need to wait untill all the facts are in

He took that as support for the Taliban

That should tell you all you need to know about this idiot

My friend, perhaps he was just too quick on the draw so to speak. Im for waiting to see how he posts in the future since he is new here. It could just be a case of misinterpretation. He seems to be against the muslim terrorists and thats always a good start in my book. He was surely wrong about you IMHO.-Tyr

10-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Red state is an Obama liberal and an alquida operative!
a plant , he tries to post otherwise but he is a liberal terrorist jihadist!!
He told me do in a rep message!
Apparently crusaders like me will learn because the warriors of Islam will prevail against the Zionist!!
his words, not mine!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Apparently crusaders like me will learn because the warriors of Islam will prevail against the Zionist!!
his words, not mine!

clever, and funny too. :laugh2:

10-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Under all international laws and the Geneva conventions, red state rules heros have no legal rights!
The royal marines are morally and legally not at fault!

fj1200
10-14-2012, 10:06 PM
^You're funny.

gabosaurus
10-14-2012, 11:09 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh:

Dude you SERIOUSLY do not have a clue. Are you Virgil taking us for a ride? Or perhaps Pale Rider on a complete bender.

Do us all a favor. Either step up your game and talk intelligently, or go troll at Democratic Underground. Your childish comments and ignorant responses are totally embarrassing you here.

red states rule
10-15-2012, 02:09 AM

Dude you SERIOUSLY do not have a clue. Are you Virgil taking us for a ride? Or perhaps Pale Rider on a complete bender.

Do us all a favor. Either step up your game and talk intelligently, or go troll at Democratic Underground. Your childish comments and ignorant responses are totally embarrassing you here.

Thank you Gabby

This guy is a certifiable nut case

10-15-2012, 06:47 AM

If cry baby don't like a bit of abuse he shouldn't have started the fray!
your inability to see this is an embarrassment to you!

10-15-2012, 06:52 AM
http://usmilitary.about.com/library/milinfo/genevacon/blart-4.htm

No murder was comitted, there was no pow, Taliban combattents do not meet the 4 criteria to have earned the title "pow"!

10-15-2012, 06:54 AM
Thank you Gabby

This guy is a certifiable nut case
You remind me of Roy Orbison!
still crying, crying, cry y y ing!

10-15-2012, 07:01 AM
^You're funny.
Read article 4.
It should clear things up for you.

10-15-2012, 07:05 AM
If you could point out the bias in the story for me I would appreciate it. I would certainly hope that if the charges are trumped that they would be exonerated as soon as possible and a public apology is given. In the absence of that the conduct as reported is less than ideal.

I think most countries would apply the Geneva Convention in this circumstance. Short of that I hardly think executions are included in the ROE.
Where was the execution, was an exocution ever mentioned?
your use of emotive language to imply that a violent act occored is frankly disgusting.

no murder, no execution, just cowardice and appeasement by liberals.

fj1200
10-15-2012, 07:25 AM
Read article 4.
It should clear things up for you.

A. Prisoners of war, in the sense of the present Convention, are persons belonging to one of the following categories, who have fallen into the power of the enemy:

1. Members of the armed forces of a Party to the conflict as well as members of militias or volunteer corps forming part of such armed forces.
3. Members of regular armed forces who profess allegiance to a government or an authority not recognized by the Detaining Power.
6. Inhabitants of a non-occupied territory, who on the approach of the enemy spontaneously take up arms to resist the invading forces, without having had time to form themselves into regular armed units, provided they carry arms openly and respect the laws and customs of war.

B. The following shall likewise be treated as prisoners of war under the present Convention:

1. Persons belonging, or having belonged, to the armed forces of the occupied country, if the occupying Power considers it necessary by reason of such allegiance to intern them, even though it has originally liberated them while hostilities were going on outside the territory it occupies, in particular where such persons have made an unsuccessful attempt to rejoin the armed forces to which they belong and which are engaged in combat, or where they fail to comply with a summons made to them with a view to internment.
2. The persons belonging to one of the categories enumerated in the present Article, who have been received by neutral or non-belligerent Powers on their territory and whom these Powers are required to intern under international law, without prejudice to any more favourable treatment which these Powers may choose to give and with the exception of Articles 8, 10, 15, 30, fifth paragraph, 58-67, 92, 126 and, where diplomatic relations exist between the Parties to the conflict and the neutral or non-belligerent Power concerned, those Articles concerning the Protecting Power. Where such diplomatic relations exist, the Parties to a conflict on whom these persons depend shall be allowed to perform towards them the functions of a Protecting Power as provided in the present Convention, without prejudice to the functions which these Parties normally exercise in conformity with diplomatic and consular usage and treaties.

Or just breaking their own rules:

allegedly breaking the military's strict rules of engagement.

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/crime/afghanistan/49523/murder-helmand-why-have-seven-marines-been-arrested#ixzz29Mzo9us0

Let's hope it's not true, we should expect higher of our side.

fj1200
10-15-2012, 07:27 AM
Where was the execution, was an exocution ever mentioned?
your use of emotive language to imply that a violent act occored is frankly disgusting.

no murder, no execution, just cowardice and appeasement by liberals.

Did you read the story? All I did was find an article that suggests that your version is incorrect and alleges an execution.

10-15-2012, 08:19 AM
No it didn't, it says the marines discussed what to do with the illegal combattent who had been injured.
no evidence or mention of an execution has been presented!
This is a case if some retarded civvy cop with a social work degree no liking a video he saw.
Its a cowardly military police being pressured by an appeasement minded government run by a turncoat bastard.
Its about an ongoing hatred of the armed forces by a soft society of tree huggers, wimps and childishly out of touch civvies!

fj1200
10-15-2012, 08:25 AM
No it didn't, it says the marines discussed what to do with the illegal combattent who had been injured.
no evidence or mention of an execution has been presented!
This is a case if some retarded civvy cop with a social work degree no liking a video he saw.
Its a cowardly military police being pressured by an appeasement minded government run by a turncoat bastard.
Its about an ongoing hatred of the armed forces by a soft society of tree huggers, wimps and childishly out of touch civvies!

Orly?

the suspected execution of an injured Taliban prisoner.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2216471/Support-grows-seven-Royal-Marines-arrested-Afghanistan-execution-Taliban-prisoner-police-video-laptop.html

You got issues.

10-15-2012, 08:52 AM
Suspected, is not proven, but again, there was no prisoner, there was no execution!

your liberal civvy mindset has built in hate for the military, that your choice!!

10-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Daily mail, a reliable news source!!
british police and newspapers, towers of truth!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-503257/Axe-carrying-man-royal-crowd-wanted-Queens-photograph.html

ive known the lad in this story for 30 years, his real crime was to believe that as a divorced man he still had rights!!

His ASBO ( anti social behaviour order) was applied illegally because his trial for breaking and entering, theft and domestic violence collapsed!

opening his own front door with a key was not B+E, taking his clothes was not theft, going back to an empty house after marital separation is not domestic violence!
The police, the cps and the press were made fools of by the defense. This made him a target!
Thats the daily mail!
the case against these marines is the same kind of shit!

fj1200
10-15-2012, 09:39 AM
Suspected, is not proven, but again, there was no prisoner, there was no execution!

Who said it was proven? Your bias is clear.

your liberal civvy mindset has built in hate for the military, that your choice!!

:laugh:

Thats the daily mail!
the case against these marines is the same kind of shit!

Why don't we try to keep one deranged lunacy per thread please. Why don't you show me the bias in this case from the DM as I asked before.

10-15-2012, 10:10 AM
Who said it was proven? Your bias is clear.

Why don't we try to keep one deranged lunacy per thread please. Why don't you show me the bias in this case from the DM as I asked before.
I made no allegation of bias, just an allegation of dishonest reporting by the daily mail.
they make mountains out of molehills to sell papers.

fj1200
10-15-2012, 11:41 AM
I made no allegation of bias, just an allegation of dishonest reporting by the daily mail.

:laugh: Orly?

Besides, your "allegation of dishonest reporting" is bias.

Robert A Whit
10-15-2012, 11:52 AM
I am sure that the Taliban in question was caught by the RM doing something wrong.

So what did the Taliban do wrong?

For instance, if the Taliban was caught cutting the throats of small kids, would any of you really care if the RM shot him? Come on. You know the RM have instructions in war. They had to be pretty angry at the Taliban to shoot him.

Noir
10-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Whenever you've got RSR, Gabby, Fj, and Tyr all agreeing about something, you know it's gotta be big. And it doesn't come much bigger than the foolery on show by 007.

I mean really man 0,0

As for the story - sounds like the guys lucked out, what I'm amazed by is the fact that they would keep videos of the event...did he think he'd want to watch over it again? =/

Noir
10-15-2012, 12:20 PM

This is the Daily Mail, by far the most right leaning media in publication is Britain (bar any BNP or EDL pamphlets) if you think they're left leaning bias... Beggars belief.

10-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Who said left I said nothing of the sort regarding the mail.
their bias is in creating greater sales!

Noir
10-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Who said left I said nothing of the sort regarding the mail.
their bias is in creating greater sales!

If, as you say, this story is part of some sort of liberal conspiracy, then the Mail must be complicate in it.

gabosaurus
10-15-2012, 01:12 PM
007, it is unfortunate that your head has been badly shaken (but not stirred). If Oddjob wanted to throw his hat at you, he wouldn't find a target.
You are an embarrassment to English types everywhere. Sort of like those louts that tried to burn London.

Also, you are way too uptight. I would recommend a nice trip to the "corner store." Perhaps you can meet Pussy Galore. :slap:

Drummond
10-15-2012, 03:25 PM
his words, not mine!

Hello, '007'. Yours is a most interesting contribution to this thread.

I'd like to start my reply to you by saying that I, too, am British .. not from Yorkshire, but originally from London, now living in Wales.

I am a staunch Conservative, a long-time fan of Margaret Thatcher and her brand of Conservatism.

On the subject of the Taliban, and on Muslim terrorists more generally .. I really see no point to their existence, or why our forces should attribute any worth to any of their lives, or should have to. To me, a Muslim terrorist is less than human, therefore deserves no human rights or consideration. If a 'nest' of them gets wiped out, I consider that to have all the significance of pest control. Weigh up the worth of the life of a Taliban against that of a cockroach, I'd have trouble deciding which was the more deserving of life (.. actually, it's probably the cockroach .. I've never heard of a Jihadist cockroach ...).

I'm telling you all of this so that you understand one fact about me VERY clearly .. I have not the slightest inclination to favour either Muslim killers, nor appeasement types from the Left.

I trust that you get that message.

ALL OF THAT SAID ... I still don't see that you've got all of this quite right.

I think 'Redstate' is being no less than reasonable. I've seen no evidence from you to show us that the accused servicemen are incontrovertibly innocent of what they're suspected of. You seem very certain of your defence of them, which is great, IF you can know with certainty that you're right. But if you're going to go out on a limb and say that, and to get into fights with people who so much as question that certainty, it's only reasonable for us to expect you to SHOW us you're correct.

The position in this case is surely that this is a case needing to be officially investigated, so that all that needs to be known is properly established. Redstate is surely right in being patient enough to see how this plays out, BEFORE rushing to judgment. Your suggestions of bias don't hold water, when you make them in the face of cautious neutrality.

I've picked out the comment you made against Redstate, as I've quoted it above, as an example of considerable, and UNSUPPORTABLE, bias on your part. Examinations of Redstate's contributions to this forum - as are true of mine, for that matter - should show you that rants of this type are baseless and worse. You should not be making such accusations.

For my part, if these servicemen did kill a Taliban savage, my reaction is to say .. 'So what'. As I've said, I see no value in any of their lives. HOWEVER, our troops are stuck with codes of conduct that they are required to be fully obedient to .. and since this is so, the issue of whether or not they breached them is one needing investigation.

We should wait for the outcome of that investigation .. Redstate is correct.

10-15-2012, 09:34 PM
If, as you say, this story is part of some sort of liberal conspiracy, then the Mail must be complicate in it.
Never said a thing about this being a lib conspiracy.
i said it was a bunch of soft soaping civvies applying their ideas to a situation beyond their comprehension.
article 4 of the Geneva convention clarifies the issue.

this is a show trial to appease jihadists in the wake of Abu hamsters extradition to the USA!

10-15-2012, 10:25 PM
The BBC reporters interviewing the group" support the 7" have informed that group that they will not be telling their story!
orders from a higher authority they said!!

nice!!
anyone have any doubts about the nature of the British government?
blackout all dissent!
The turncoat bastard 'camera on' is B Liars minimi!!
Maggie would have done the right thing by these boys!!

BETRAYAL!!!

10-15-2012, 10:29 PM
39923991Betrayal

10-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Patriots around the UK plan to gather in support of the 5 marines currently being subjected to show trial.
Moderate Moslems too will stand against this treasonous appeasement!

10-19-2012, 09:29 AM
I'm heading to the UK tonight to stand with these baked beans, the turncoat government may turn on them.
the RBL will not!
It is a debt of honour, even if they are cabbage hats!

fj1200
10-19-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm sure you'll endeavor to discover whether they did or did not violate their own RsoE.

10-19-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm sure you'll endeavor to discover whether they did or did not violate their own RsoE.
They did not.
so I don't need to.
no evidence has been presented indicating a murder was comitted.

fj1200
10-19-2012, 12:17 PM
They did not.
so I don't need to.
no evidence has been presented indicating a murder was comitted.

So you've made up your mind already and can be comforted in not seeking the truth and ignoring what may come.

10-19-2012, 12:20 PM
So you've made up your mind already and can be comforted in not seeking the truth and ignoring what may come.
I know the truth, you libs thing all troops are savage killers and that taliban criminals are simply misunderstood!
why do you always hate on the good guys?

fj1200
10-19-2012, 12:23 PM
I know the truth, you libs thing all troops are savage killers and that taliban criminals are simply misunderstood!
why do you always hate on the good guys?

Yes, yes, another here that only knows the "truth" and anyone who disagrees are "libs."

10-19-2012, 12:52 PM
Yes, yes, another here that only knows the "truth" and anyone who disagrees are "libs."
The 5 charged are innocent, that is an absolute fact.

fj1200
10-19-2012, 01:20 PM
The 5 charged are innocent, that is an absolute fact.

Thank you for your opinion. Now the courts will presumably hold a trial with actual evidence and stuff.

10-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Thank you for your opinion. Now the courts will presumably hold a trial with actual evidence and stuff.
The five charged are innocent.
no evidence of wrongdoing exists.
severly injured Taliban fighting off the RM commandos trying to save him, so they stopped for their own safety.
No roac regulation exists demanding troops put themselves in danger to stick a bandaid on a terrorist.
no crime.

fj1200
10-20-2012, 01:30 PM
severly injured Taliban fighting off the RM commandos trying to save him, so they stopped for their own safety.
No roac regulation exists demanding troops put themselves in danger to stick a bandaid on a terrorist.
no crime.

As I said.

While you ignore anything to the contrary.

10-22-2012, 03:58 PM
As I said.

While you ignore anything to the contrary.
Under which roac did they commit murder?
like I said I know EXACTLY what happened.
its a show trial to appease the jihadists in the UK in the wake of the extradition of Abu Hamster.

red states rule
10-22-2012, 04:01 PM
its a show trial to appease the jihadists in the UK in the wake of the extradition of Abu Hamster.

In Limeyland you are known as "daft"

fj1200
10-22-2012, 04:10 PM

Good for you. You were there? You saw the tapes? You are privy to some information that you've yet to share?

gabosaurus
10-22-2012, 04:22 PM
no crime.

I think YOU are a Taliban posting as a Brit. Obviously you are not smart enough to be British or American. So you have to be a Taliban trying to make Brits look bad.
Let's look at facts: The average Taliban has only a First Form education (grade six in the U.S.). Your writing and comprehension level shows you are barely that.
So it is obvious that you are a terrorist making a bad attempt to infiltrate our group.

red states rule
10-24-2012, 02:17 AM
I think YOU are a Taliban posting as a Brit. Obviously you are not smart enough to be British or American. So you have to be a Taliban trying to make Brits look bad.
Let's look at facts: The average Taliban has only a First Form education (grade six in the U.S.). Your writing and comprehension level shows you are barely that.
So it is obvious that you are a terrorist making a bad attempt to infiltrate our group.

Or Virgil drunk as a skunk at a pub

10-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Daft?
How would you know, you have never left your trailor park.

Gobshite, you know nothing of GB the Royal Marines or the British military, nor do you care , you, being an Obama liberal get horney for viet cong, IRA and Taliban.

10-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Or Virgil drunk as a skunk at a pub
Virgil? One of your trailor park pals?

aboutime
10-25-2012, 03:50 PM

Nice try at the distraction, and diversion Gabby. But, all of the accusations you made above are recognized by most of us as...tactics used by under-educated liberal, taliban lovers to HIDE their own attempts to Infiltrate the group.

What makes all of your attempts to point at others, or make accusations through blaming, and attempts at a form of reverse psychology in your techniques here become failures. Began when you first tried to convince everyone YOU ARE SMARTER than all of us, and then tell us YOU ARE A TEACHER?

Happily, for most of us. We have no needs to come here to brag about anything like our educational experiences. Nothing we say will ever convince you, or please you. Even as we admit...we are just common people who want to express ourselves...but Your Rules just do not apply to us. And that's too bad.

Like it or not. If you dare to investigate such things. Look up OBL's background, education, and experiences here in the USA before he became the Main, Deadly Terrorist leader he DIED as.
Compare OBL to your accusations here. The Similarities should....but probably WON'T surprise you.

10-25-2012, 03:58 PM
Hardly worth engaging those lacking in intelligence!

It's in their traitorious political dogma.
They hate the USA, Freedom and the UK.

Let the trailor trash rant, I'm enjoying a couple of days at Dumfries house in Ayreshire, a pleasant Royal Residence, I do hope HRH don't mind me burning so much wood!

red states rule
10-25-2012, 03:59 PM

It's in their traitorious political dogma.
They hate the USA, Freedom and the UK.

Let the trailor trash rant, I'm enjoying a couple of days at Dumfries house in Ayreshire, a pleasant Royal Residence, I do hope HRH don't mind me burning so much wood!

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm113213189/great-british-guide-swearing-insulting-offending-abroad-geoff-tibballs-paperback-cover-art.jpg

jimnyc
10-25-2012, 04:09 PM

Hilarious! Biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black of all time! Maybe you can report this post, to myself, AGAIN, for the 4th time, even though I continually tell you that it's I that receives the reports. You claim that me referring to a post of yours as "retarded" as being abusive, then puke out the above. You're a hypocritical retard. :laugh2:

red states rule
10-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Hilarious! Biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black of all time! Maybe you can report this post, to myself, AGAIN, for the 4th time, even though I continually tell you that it's I that receives the reports. You claim that me referring to a post of yours as "retarded" as being abusive, then puke out the above. You're a hypocritical retard. :laugh2:

I hope the idiot does not home school his kids Jim

jimnyc
10-25-2012, 04:13 PM

I believe it's him who is currently being home schooled, and failing. :coffee:

red states rule
10-25-2012, 04:27 PM
I believe it's him who is currently being home schooled, and failing. :coffee:

He is so stupid he wonders what branch of the military Capt Kangaroo served in

10-26-2012, 02:30 AM
Attacking my children now?
classless, trailor park!

10-26-2012, 02:31 AM
All seven of the RM Commandos originally arrested have now been released.

fj1200
10-26-2012, 07:08 AM
^It seems you left out some information:

He then formally released the men to return to their units where they will have restrictions placed on their movements.
The Marines are due to enter pleas to the murder charge at Bulford Military Court Centre, Wiltshire, on December 10.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/royal-marines-charged-with-afghan-murder-1393587

10-26-2012, 02:20 PM
^It seems you left out some information:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/royal-marines-charged-with-afghan-murder-1393587
No information missed, they are released, that's all.
Next will be a not guilty verdict or a drop of Charges!

I'm mates with the commander of that section.
I know the facts.

retarded isn't it!!!!

Moved on from Dumfries house, HRH is a wonderfull host!

Now back in the Capitol!
Enjoying the best Scotland has to offer.
Many thanks to the Duke!!

jimnyc
10-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Kinda hard to deny when footage is on one of their laptops. I hope the scum rot in prison if the footage is accurate.

fj1200
10-26-2012, 02:38 PM
No information missed, they are released, that's all.
Next will be a not guilty verdict or a drop of Charges!

Your post implied more than just released.

10-26-2012, 02:39 PM
Kinda hard to deny when footage is on one of their laptops. I hope the scum rot in prison if the footage is accurate.
Did you see the footage?
7 guys discussing what action to take regarding an injured illegal combattent.
2 said offer 1st aid 1 suggested shooting him, the others discussed other opinions, the option most agreed on was letting Allah decide.
He decided, he took his holy warrior into the garden of Allah.
The 72 Virgins ( recycled ) will attend to him as soon as the other martyrs have had their way with them( actual virgins are currently out of stock, Islam apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause!

10-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Your post implied more than just released.
No it didn't, it said all 7 had now been released.
nothing implied.
your hatred plants crazed ideas in your head I guess!

jimnyc
10-26-2012, 02:45 PM
If US soldiers will receive punishment for peeing on someone, murderers deserve 100x worse. IF they murdered someone, of no threat to them, let them rot in prison while sharing the soap with Bubba.

fj1200
10-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Did you see the footage?
7 guys discussing what action to take regarding an injured illegal combattent.
2 said offer 1st aid 1 suggested shooting him, the others discussed other opinions, the option most agreed on was letting Allah decide.
He decided, he took his holy warrior into the garden of Allah.
The 72 Virgins ( recycled ) will attend to him as soon as the other martyrs have had their way with them( actual virgins are currently out of stock, Islam apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause!

Sounds premeditated if they in fact shoot him.

No it didn't, it said all 7 had now been released.
nothing implied.
your hatred plants crazed ideas in your head I guess!

Yeah, it's so unlike you to not be forthcoming with supportable information. :rolleyes: Being released seems to have little to do with the actual case.

10-26-2012, 03:01 PM
No evidence exists to support the supposition that they did anything in breach of the roac.
NB they shot him, repeatedly, it was premeditated and in accordance with international law and UK ROAC.
No convictions are likely according to EU news sources.

10-26-2012, 03:04 PM
If US soldiers will receive punishment for peeing on someone, murderers deserve 100x worse. IF they murdered someone, of no threat to them, let them rot in prison while sharing the soap with Bubba.
US obama law has no bearing on reality.
No one was Murdered unless you can provide evidence to say otherwise.........

10-26-2012, 03:13 PM
That's it?
no smarmy arrogant response?
It will come soon!!
Then the thread will be closed!!

fj1200
10-26-2012, 03:25 PM
No evidence exists to support the supposition that they did anything in breach of the roac.
NB they shot him, repeatedly, it was premeditated and in accordance with international law and UK ROAC.
No convictions are likely according to EU news sources.

The evidence that you present is so compelling. :rolleyes:

fj1200
10-26-2012, 03:26 PM
... smarmy arrogant response?

10-26-2012, 03:34 PM
The evidence that you present is so compelling. :rolleyes:
They are innocent.
Care to offer anything to counter that?

fj1200
10-26-2012, 03:38 PM
They are innocent.
Care to offer anything to counter that?

I let juries decide. I don't start threads based in other countries and rant with zero substantiated backing.

BTW, If they didn't do anything wrong then I hope they are exonerated. We had a similar case with 19? soldiers in Afg? a few years back where that was the case.

10-26-2012, 03:44 PM
I let juries decide. I don't start threads based in other countries and rant with zero substantiated backing.

BTW, If they didn't do anything wrong then I hope they are exonerated. We had a similar case with 19? soldiers in Afg? a few years back where that was the case.
Where did I rant?
im British, I have a say in what happens in the UK.
As a 16 year veteran of UK armed forces I put my knowledge ahead of yours.
All 5 are innocent, care to counter that?
you cannot, a jury cannot.
Law is Law.
All 5 are innocent.

jimnyc
10-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Sounds like a gang of scumbags - tell your buddy to let them know not to drop the soap!

10-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Sounds like a gang of scumbags - tell your buddy to let them know not to drop the soap!
All innocent, Fact.
care to show otherwise?
no?
Im looking at my crystal ball and guess what it predicts?
someone abusing a position of power to avoid the facts of this case.
How soon before this happens..........

jimnyc
10-26-2012, 04:07 PM
You know as much as I do, and from what I read, they are guilty as hell, and I hope they spend life in prison, each one involved.

aboutime
10-26-2012, 08:51 PM

007. If I may interject here. Bear in mind. Your U.K. Liberals are the complete Opposite of the U.S Liberals, and their political practices.

Here in the U.S. Our Lib media turns everything about Obama into a race attack.

If you can. Please understand how many from both nations tend to intentionally, or unintentionally forget that U.K. Liberals are more closely, opposite in techniques, and rantings.

10-27-2012, 01:38 AM
007. If I may interject here. Bear in mind. Your U.K. Liberals are the complete Opposite of the U.S Liberals, and their political practices.

Here in the U.S. Our Lib media turns everything about Obama into a race attack.

If you can. Please understand how many from both nations tend to intentionally, or unintentionally forget that U.K. Liberals are more closely, opposite in techniques, and rantings.
I live in the USA, I know well the liberal media I was accused of being like the liberal media, which us clearly untrue.
the liberal media have these guys tried and convicted on the slightest rumor.
The video shows no shooting of a Taliban.
It shows a dying Taliban and a group of marines who don't go and treat him( could be an IED) one suggested shooting the talibani to put him out of his misery, on that suggestion the entire case has been built.
all seven are innocent.

10-27-2012, 02:09 AM
You know as much as I do, and from what I read, they are guilty as hell, and I hope they spend life in prison, each one involved.
What you read in the liberal media?
I've seen the video.
you are wrong, I'm right.
bet you lock this thread!

red states rule
10-27-2012, 07:21 AM
Attacking my children now?
classless, trailor park!

You have children? Wow. I do hope you have not passed on your stupidity to the next generation.

fj1200
10-27-2012, 08:04 AM
Where did I rant?
im British, I have a say in what happens in the UK.
As a 16 year veteran of UK armed forces I put my knowledge ahead of yours.
All 5 are innocent, care to counter that?
you cannot, a jury cannot.
Law is Law.
All 5 are innocent.

Rant on I see. You can hardly make a post without contradicting yourself (see bold).

Clearly I can't counter what you only claim.

jimnyc
10-27-2012, 09:59 AM
What you read in the liberal media?
I've seen the video.
you are wrong, I'm right.
bet you lock this thread!

Sure, speak to me when they are in jail and I applaud the jury and laugh at them. Oh, and when you graduate junior high.

10-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Sure, speak to me when they are in jail and I applaud the jury and laugh at them. Oh, and when you graduate junior high.

There are no junior highs in the UK, Grammar School, secondary and sixth form are equivalent to US high schools.
All Seven are innocent.
nothing can change that now.
not your hate, not a jury, law is law.

10-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Rant on I see. You can hardly make a post without contradicting yourself (see bold).

Clearly I can't counter what you only claim.
But you allege they are not innocent.
Here and now I declare them innocent.
nothing can change that fact.
unless you have evidence to support your hatefull allegation.
No contradiction from me , more complete bullshite from your corner!

jimnyc
10-27-2012, 12:09 PM
There are no junior highs in the UK, Grammar School, secondary and sixth form are equivalent to US high schools.
All Seven are innocent.

Well, apparently those who have charged them with crimes think otherwise. I can't wait until the guilty verdict comes down and they rot in prison.

aboutime
10-27-2012, 12:11 PM
All Seven are innocent.

007. Have you ever heard the expression. "Know when to just, shut up."?

This seems to be one of those cases. You, barking at the moon, then opening your mouth to PLACE FOOT. Really makes you look much worse than EVEN YOU think you are.

Get some sleep, or stop inhaling, or smoking whatever has you so WIRED.

Others are laughing at you, while your BLOOD PRESSURE is high enough to DIP a tea bag into.

10-27-2012, 12:16 PM
Well, apparently those who have charged them with crimes think otherwise. I can't wait until the guilty verdict comes down and they rot in prison.
Those who charged them are treasonous MPs ( members of parliament) who deflect criticism for their decision to enter this American war by whipping up hatred for the troops with show trials such as these.
there have been several in past years.

aboutime
10-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Those who charged them are treasonous MPs ( members of parliament) who deflect criticism for their decision to enter this American war by whipping up hatred for the troops with show trials such as these.
there have been several in past years.

007. You can accuse those, whom you say charged them, as treasonous MPs. But...are you a part of that in any way?

Do you, personally...have any power to prove, or face those MP's with your accusations?

You sound just like those you are accusing, to me. Seems to me. If you had more fully supported YOUR troops, instead of pointing your anti-American finger at the MP's, and troops. Someone might have listened to you.

But now. You say you live here in the U.S.A.

Seems like you have no way to correct what you are claiming is taking place...across the ATLANTIC...if you stay here to complain.

fj1200
10-27-2012, 01:14 PM
But you allege they are not innocent.
Here and now I declare them innocent.
nothing can change that fact.
unless you have evidence to support your hatefull allegation.
No contradiction from me , more complete bullshite from your corner!

I don't allege anything, I have read articles that suggest wrongdoing. You can declare anything you want but you offer nothing as evidence other than apparent denial of what constitutes a crime. BTW, I know where the BS is coming from. ;)

10-27-2012, 02:26 PM
007. You can accuse those, whom you say charged them, as treasonous MPs. But...are you a part of that in any way?

Do you, personally...have any power to prove, or face those MP's with your accusations?

You sound just like those you are accusing, to me. Seems to me. If you had more fully supported YOUR troops, instead of pointing your anti-American finger at the MP's, and troops. Someone might have listened to you.

But now. You say you live here in the U.S.A.

Seems like you have no way to correct what you are claiming is taking place...across the ATLANTIC...if you stay here to complain.

im a British citizen, a 16 year veteran of the British Army, I have a say in how British troops are fucked over in the UK.
cant see how you call that anti American, my wife, my child are both American.
you see, I believe it is a basic human right to criticise government, only a liberal would stand against such action.

nothing anti American in any of my posts.
nothing against my brothers out their dying for America( what does the UK gain from this war)?
many of them dying at American hands.......................

10-27-2012, 02:30 PM
I don't allege anything, I have read articles that suggest wrongdoing. You can declare anything you want but you offer nothing as evidence other than apparent denial of what constitutes a crime. BTW, I know where the BS is coming from. ;)
Did you see the video?
no?
you believe every piece of bullshit the British tabloids make up?
you probably believe Danny bleazard attacked the queen twice, once with a utility knife and once with an axe!!
press reports are sensationalism, reality is different!
All those charged in this crime are innocent.
can you show otherwise?

aboutime
10-27-2012, 02:35 PM
im a British citizen, a 16 year veteran of the British Army, I have a say in how British troops are fucked over in the UK.
cant see how you call that anti American, my wife, my child are both American.
you see, I believe it is a basic human right to criticise government, only a liberal would stand against such action.

007. Your anger is understood. But you must separate the obvious, and very noticeable differences between American Liberals, and U.K. Liberals.

It was very telling, how you Insisted...somewhat haphazardly...how you HAVE A SAY in how British troops are fucked over.

That sounds very much like YOU take some kind of weird pride in doing such a thing. It doesn't sound like you intended it to sound here.

By the way. I am a 30 Year Veteran of two wars in the U.S. Navy. And never once DID I ever feel a need to control, or F over our troops like you.

10-27-2012, 02:45 PM
007. Your anger is understood. But you must separate the obvious, and very noticeable differences between American Liberals, and U.K. Liberals.

It was very telling, how you Insisted...somewhat haphazardly...how you HAVE A SAY in how British troops are fucked over.

That sounds very much like YOU take some kind of weird pride in doing such a thing. It doesn't sound like you intended it to sound here.

By the way. I am a 30 Year Veteran of two wars in the U.S. Navy. And never once DID I ever feel a need to control, or F over our troops like you.
You stood back and let it happen?
my stance here is in DEFENSE of my comrades against the corrupt MPs( members of parliament)!
I have traveled from Boston MA to the UK to fight for the rights of these innocent men.

teist every typo if it suits you, makes you look like a fanatic in a teaching union if you ask me.......

30 years tossing off on a boat means nothing.
few in the British army stay more than 10, it's the way we work, it puts strain on the body that masturbsting on board a tourist boat dosent!

aboutime
10-27-2012, 02:48 PM
You stood back and let it happen?
my stance here is in DEFENSE of my comrades against the corrupt MPs( members of parliament)!
I have traveled from Boston MA to the UK to fight for the rights of these innocent men.

teist every typo if it suits you, makes you look like a fanatic in a teaching union if you ask me.......

Are you Nuts? What in the world are you talking about. "Stood back and let WHAT happen?"

I have never been a member of any U.K. military forces. And never had any need to defend fellow Navy sailors, or officers against the corrupt MP's. Our MP's are MILITARY POLICE.

So. Whenever, whatever you have been inhaling, swallowing, or injecting wears off. Let us know what the Hell you are rambling on about.

10-27-2012, 03:08 PM
Are you Nuts? What in the world are you talking about. "Stood back and let WHAT happen?"

I have never been a member of any U.K. military forces. And never had any need to defend fellow Navy sailors, or officers against the corrupt MP's. Our MP's are MILITARY POLICE.

So. Whenever, whatever you have been inhaling, swallowing, or injecting wears off. Let us know what the Hell you are rambling on about.
MPs as I informed you are members of parliament( in these each time they were mentioned, remember)?
Janitors on computerized boats struggle with reading comprehension I'm guessing!
I don't inject, smoke or otherwise engage in the abuse of illicit substances.
you think 30 years as a janitor on a boat impresses me?
I'm more impressed with a 17 year old spending 3 weeks on Exmoor engaged in RM endurance and survival training.
One takes a lot more out if a human than the other!!
you are clearly very proud of your tough career in which you struggled in safety, each night suffering in your warm dry bed!!
navy?
more like summer camp!

aboutime
10-27-2012, 04:34 PM
MPs as I informed you are members of parliament( in these each time they were mentioned, remember)?
Janitors on computerized boats struggle with reading comprehension I'm guessing!
I don't inject, smoke or otherwise engage in the abuse of illicit substances.
you think 30 years as a janitor on a boat impresses me?
I'm more impressed with a 17 year old spending 3 weeks on Exmoor engaged in RM endurance and survival training.
One takes a lot more out if a human than the other!!
you are clearly very proud of your tough career in which you struggled in safety, each night suffering in your warm dry bed!!
navy?
more like summer camp!

Feel better now Double ZERO seven? You got all of that childhood stuff out of your empty space between your ears. And everyone here knows it.

Being as impressed with yourself as you are. Why do you bother talking with anyone else when you impress yourself so much?

jimnyc
10-27-2012, 04:44 PM
The unit these guys are from are a bunch of cowards and wusses, couldn't hold a candle to our green beret's or navy seals. I saw the video too, and these guys are 100% guilty, without a doubt.

aboutime
10-27-2012, 04:56 PM

007. If you really want, and need the support for those Royal Marines from those of us here in the U.S. How about allowing the Legal system in the U.K. to work?
Here in the U.S. We have a legal system, according to our Constitution where THE ACCUSED are Innocent, until proven guilty.

The way you ramble on angrily about this story. You sound more like someone who isn't prepared to allow the legal system to work in your favor, or theirs with your CONSTANT yelling, accusations, and making a fool of yourself.

You must know. We, here in the U.S. always want to defend our Troops for doing their job during wartime, when the slightest Liberal versions of stories become more of HANG MAN agenda, than allowing the legal system to work.
But...think about that. PEOPLE LIKE YOU, who yell so loud. Tend to drown out even those who seem to be working hard to get to the TRUTH in this matter. And You....are more of the problem, than the solution.

fj1200
10-27-2012, 07:28 PM
Did you see the video?
no?
you believe every piece of bullshit the British tabloids make up?
you probably believe Danny bleazard attacked the queen twice, once with a utility knife and once with an axe!!
press reports are sensationalism, reality is different!
All those charged in this crime are innocent.
can you show otherwise?

I didn't realize that charges are dreamt up and defendants are tried in the press in the UK. Now I'm doubly glad we broke away from your homeland. :rolleyes:
Can you back up your claim that they are innocent?

10-28-2012, 02:04 AM
I didn't realize that charges are dreamt up and defendants are tried in the press in the UK. Now I'm doubly glad we broke away from your homeland. :rolleyes:
Can you back up your claim that they are innocent?
Yes, British law, British military law and the video which shows that the guy died after a contact, he was injured writhing around and the marines watched whilst deciding what to do.
the vid dosent show the moment of death.

10-28-2012, 02:05 AM
007. If you really want, and need the support for those Royal Marines from those of us here in the U.S. How about allowing the Legal system in the U.K. to work?
Here in the U.S. We have a legal system, according to our Constitution where THE ACCUSED are Innocent, until proven guilty.

The way you ramble on angrily about this story. You sound more like someone who isn't prepared to allow the legal system to work in your favor, or theirs with your CONSTANT yelling, accusations, and making a fool of yourself.

You must know. We, here in the U.S. always want to defend our Troops for doing their job during wartime, when the slightest Liberal versions of stories become more of HANG MAN agenda, than allowing the legal system to work.
But...think about that. PEOPLE LIKE YOU, who yell so loud. Tend to drown out even those who seem to be working hard to get to the TRUTH in this matter. And You....are more of the problem, than the solution.
The reason the chafes were raised, to appease a jihadist minority in the wake of Abu Hamza's deportation.

10-28-2012, 02:38 AM
The unit these guys are from are a bunch of cowards and wusses, couldn't hold a candle to our green beret's or navy seals. I saw the video too, and these guys are 100% guilty, without a doubt.
The video is not on general release.
The Royal Marines have far more operational sucess stories than the Green Berets and have far fewer Freindly fire incidents than the Navy Seals.
Phase one training for a royal marine( phase one is the first half of bootcamp) is a six month programme.
considered by those in the know to be the best trained infantry on earth.

The RM special forces, the SBS has too far more operational sucess than the us navy seals.

red states rule
10-28-2012, 03:58 AM
Feel better now Double ZERO seven? You got all of that childhood stuff out of your empty space between your ears. And everyone here knows it.

Being as impressed with yourself as you are. Why do you bother talking with anyone else when you impress yourself so much?

It is clear double zero 7 is very good at what he does

Of course all he does is make people dislike him. The best thing about double zero seven logging on the board is when he logs off

aboutime
10-28-2012, 06:58 AM
The video is not on general release.
The Royal Marines have far more operational sucess stories than the Green Berets and have far fewer Freindly fire incidents than the Navy Seals.
Phase one training for a royal marine( phase one is the first half of bootcamp) is a six month programme.
considered by those in the know to be the best trained infantry on earth.

The RM special forces, the SBS has too far more operational sucess than the us navy seals.

Sure thing 007. Which explains...as far back as when FDR was our President. That Winston Churchill convinced FDR to nearly break American laws...giving the U.K. the LEND-LEASE program that SAVED YOUR ROYAL ASSES. And now. You call us names, and cut us down by comparing our Military forces like a spoiled little Brat?

Thank goodness to U.K. You aren't still in uniform, fighting your allies because you have a BIG, HEAD.

Drummond
10-28-2012, 12:06 PM

That's as maybe, 007, but I thought you'd moved to America ? Unless you intend moving back to the UK for more education, the post you answered made sense.

As for the rants I've seen on this thread from you .. I'd say this. I have high praise for the military training, and sheer professionalism, of Her Majesty's forces.

And .. you know what ? I also have great faith in the judicial processes the accused will go through. This, too, we should expect to be undertaken in a professional manner.

I am with the majority here, I say .. WAIT FOR A TRIAL, WAIT FOR ITS VERDICT. To pre-empt any of that with declarations of 'certain innocence', which you cannot back up, is just a nonsense.

All Seven are innocent.

Wait for due process, 007. THAT, TOO, IS THE LAW.

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 03:28 PM
Watched the video again, they are guilty as sin, and look like a bunch of homosexuals.

10-28-2012, 03:29 PM
That's as maybe, 007, but I thought you'd moved to America ? Unless you intend moving back to the UK for more education, the post you answered made sense.

As for the rants I've seen on this thread from you .. I'd say this. I have high praise for the military training, and sheer professionalism, of Her Majesty's forces.

And .. you know what ? I also have great faith in the judicial processes the accused will go through. This, too, we should expect to be undertaken in a professional manner.

I am with the majority here, I say .. WAIT FOR A TRIAL, WAIT FOR ITS VERDICT. To pre-empt any of that with declarations of 'certain innocence', which you cannot back up, is just a nonsense.

Wait for due process, 007. THAT, TOO, IS THE LAW.
Due process in a political show trial?
i spent this morning on Edinburghs royal mile with a few hundred marines and paras quietly raising awareness of this travesty.
Rip into me over the Internet, do it face to face?
no not one bit!!
the cowardly civvies crossed the st and said nothing today, but behing locked doors they gob off like they have a clue , or even any bottle!

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 03:34 PM
i spent this morning on Edinburghs royal mile with a few hundred marines and paras quietly raising awareness of this travesty.
no not one bit!!
the cowardly civvies crossed the st and said nothing today, but behing locked doors they gob off like they have a clue , or even any bottle!

What a surprise, an internet tough guy, like most illiterate and uneducated cowards are. Personally, I don't say anything online that I wouldn't be willing to say to an internet punk face to face. Your "toughness" neither scares anyone nor fools anyone.

10-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Watched the video again, they are guilty as sin, and look like a bunch of homosexuals.
Completely untrue!
typical civvy!

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Completely untrue!
typical civvy!

I'm making no different claim than you have, internet tough guy coward.

10-28-2012, 04:11 PM
What a surprise, an internet tough guy, like most illiterate and uneducated cowards are. Personally, I don't say anything online that I wouldn't be willing to say to an internet punk face to face. Your "toughness" neither scares anyone nor fools anyone.
Me an Internet tough guy?
You are the one who is afraid to approach RM Commandos protesting all over the UK and repeat the things you are saying here.
let me see you approach a Royal marine face to face and spout such shite, if not, you show yourself to be a typical Internet tough guy/typical civvy.

10-28-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm making no different claim than you have, internet tough guy coward.
No, you are claiming to have seen a video that is unavailable to you.
9 people posess the video one of whom is a friend of mine, one if the original 7 to be arrested.
I saw that video and a dozen more about 5 months ago.
you also claimed that the Royal Marines were cowards, pussies and wusses, yet you hide behing your computer to say this.
again, go and approach a royal marine and repeat your crap to his face, I know you are afraid to!

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 04:24 PM
9 people posess the video one of whom is a friend of mine, one if the original 7 to be arrested.
you also claimed that the Royal Marines were cowards, pussies and wusses, yet you hide behing your computer to say this.
again, go and approach a royal marine and repeat your crap to his face, I know you are afraid to!

I'm not hiding, little boy, I'm right here in Westchester County, New York for anyone who is childish enough to want to meet someone off of the internet. I got news for you though, I WILL say anything to ones face that I am willing to say on here, and have done similar my entire life. Go away little boy, you're like an annoying little fire ant that keeps pecking at my feet. I'd just as soon step on your little ignorant ass! :lol:

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 04:24 PM

The move was made available to me, just like it was you. They looked like a gang of homos to me, and they'll need that specific skill where they are heading once the courts find against them!

10-28-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm not hiding, little boy, I'm right here in Westchester County, New York for anyone who is childish enough to want to meet someone off of the internet. I got news for you though, I WILL say anything to ones face that I am willing to say on here, and have done similar my entire life. Go away little boy, you're like an annoying little fire ant that keeps pecking at my feet. I'd just as soon step on your little ignorant ass! :lol:Get a flight, approach any of the marines standing vigil in every major city in the UK and repeat the vitriolic abuse you cowardly spout here.I know you are afraid to!!

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Get a flight, approach any of the marines standing vigil in every major city in the UK and repeat the vitriolic abuse you cowardly spout here.I know you are afraid to!!

I don't feel the need to travel the world to say my feelings and provoke people face to face, but that hardly means I would be a hypocrite should someone be in my face and ask my opinion. I don't hide my opinions, online or in person.

And they are still guilty, and still stand accused, whether you disagree or like it.

10-28-2012, 04:53 PM
The move was made available to me, just like it was you. They looked like a gang of homos to me, and they'll need that specific skill where they are heading once the courts find against them!
it wasn't made available to me, I watched it, it is impossible that you are in possession if the video, otherwise you would have displayed it.
you have not seen the video, it has never been published and no marine would share it with you given your hate for the British military.

one of the marines is a good mate of mine.
you have no mates.

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 04:54 PM
it wasn't made available to me, I watched it, it is impossible that you are in possession if the video, otherwise you would have displayed it.
you have not seen the video, it has never been published and no marine would share it with you given your hate for the British military.

you have no mates.

Being that they are homosexuals, I do believe you when you say he's a good mate of yours! :lol: :laugh2:

10-28-2012, 04:58 PM
I don't feel the need to travel the world to say my feelings and provoke people face to face, but that hardly means I would be a hypocrite should someone be in my face and ask my opinion. I don't hide my opinions, online or in person.

And they are still guilty, and still stand accused, whether you disagree or like it.
Stand accused yes.
guilty, no.
they are innocent.
you are too cowardly to spout your bile to a marines face, hiding behind your computer screen!!

aboutime
10-28-2012, 07:14 PM

you have no mates.

ZERO ZERO SEVEN. If the video is UNAVAILABLE....even to you. How can you question any of us, or expect us to make any kind of logical judgement on those Royal Marines?

As for telling any of us WE HATE THE BRITISH MILITARY. You 007, are the One, and Only person who has mentioned such an idea.

So. I will ask you again. Knowing you will refuse to answer. But. Were you born that unreasonable, and challenged? Or did someone teach you to be as seemingly hate filled, and angry as you seem HAPPY to be?

Drummond
10-28-2012, 07:49 PM
no not one bit!!

I don't believe they will get a 'political show trial'.

The nearest you can ever get to claiming bias in a trial here is to suppose that the judge may have political biases. That happens here, just as I've heard it happens in America. But 'political show trials' .. we don't do them. As a self-proclaimed British ex-pat, you should know the UK well enough to know this is true. Doubly so, I'd have thought, if done through a military court.

The issue is surely this: servicemen have codes of conduct they must obey .. whether or not you may approve of that code, it exists, and serving officers must heed it. Were the accused in breach of them, in any way ?

It will take a trial to determine that. The trial needs to happen, and a verdict needs to be reached. Due process is called for and needs to be respected.

Not you, nor I, nor anyone, has any right to insist beforehand what the result of that must be.

10-28-2012, 11:16 PM
zero zero seven. If the video is unavailable....even to you. How can you question any of us, or expect us to make any kind of logical judgement on those royal marines?

As for telling any of us we hate the british military. You 007, are the one, and only person who has mentioned such an idea.

So. I will ask you again. Knowing you will refuse to answer. But. Were you born that unreasonable, and challenged? Or did someone teach you to be as seemingly hate filled, and angry as you seem happy to be?

You never asked before, but as you now have I will tell you, I was born in Huddersfield, England on April 15 1970 to Joseph and Margaret Scott.
They divorced in 1975 and my mother began using her maiden name McDonagh.

I joined the Army in August of 1987 primarily as a reaction to failing my audition for the Band of HM Royal Marines.
of course I aced the PRMC. Possibly the reason the audition didn't get accepted.
i was told that I would be an ideal marine but I decided against it, then I joined the 3rd BN The Parachute Regt.
The good times rolled!
for further verification, my NI number is NS796760A and Regimental number 25080007(last 3 being my username).
I now live in the USA, have done for almost a decade.
For further Verification, my SSN 026743939.I doubt you need any more, let me know if you do!

10-28-2012, 11:28 PM
The UK has a history of political show trials.
i recall one a few years ago when 2 people were acquitted, gormless clown changed the law and got rid of double jeopardy to facilitate a retrial.

If the UK legal system were fair and just I would have some faith, but I don't.
A nation that jails non violent thieves for 30 years but lets the killer of 5 people including children walk after 8 years is capable of any kind of insanity.
A nation that calls critics using the government a SERIOUS AND ORGANISED CRIME has list the plot.

I and many others have no faith in the UK justice system , it is too susceptible to manipulation by politicians.

jimnyc
10-29-2012, 09:52 AM
*** edited out ***

Whether you agree or not, I edited out all of your personal information. Only an idiot would place his SS# and other such information out there, where other idiots can steal the identity in a matter of hours. While I really don't care how hard you feel on your head to make you want to do stupid shit like that, my board won't be used as a springboard for others to commit illegal activities, even against a dolt like yourself.

You can thank me another time.

10-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Whether you agree or not, I edited out all of your personal information. Only an idiot would place his SS# and other such information out there, where other idiots can steal the identity in a matter of hours. While I really don't care how hard you feel on your head to make you want to do stupid shit like that, my board won't be used as a springboard for others to commit illegal activities, even against a dolt like yourself.

You can thank me another time.

I will not thank you for your attempts to hide my answers and supporting evidence for my posts.
you whine that no supporting evidence is provided but now we see you deleting it.

such hypocrisy.

jimnyc
10-29-2012, 01:15 PM
I will not thank you for your attempts to hide my answers and supporting evidence for my posts.
you whine that no supporting evidence is provided but now we see you deleting it.

such hypocrisy.

Posting a SS# is not evidence of anything other than you being an idiot.

/Thread

jimnyc
10-29-2012, 05:48 PM
You never asked before, but as you now have I will tell you, I was born in Huddersfield, England on April 15 1970 to Joseph and Margaret Scott.
They divorced in 1975 and my mother began using her maiden name McDonagh.

I joined the Army in August of 1987 primarily as a reaction to failing my audition for the Band of HM Royal Marines.
of course I aced the PRMC. Possibly the reason the audition didn't get accepted.
i was told that I would be an ideal marine but I decided against it, then I joined the 3rd BN The Parachute Regt.
The good times rolled!
for further verification, my NI number is NS796760A and Regimental number 25080007(last 3 being my username).
I now live in the USA, have done for almost a decade.
For further Verification, my SSN 026743939.I doubt you need any more, let me know if you do!

Placed back for you, 007!!