PDA

View Full Version : SNL on VP debate

red states rule
10-14-2012, 11:28 AM
Joe Biden did provide alot of great material for SNL. Again, we were told Biden was so much smarter then Gov Palin

<iframe id="nbc-video-widget" height="315" src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=1420805" frameBorder="0" width="560"></iframe>

aboutime
10-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Though I didn't watch the program. I do find it very refreshing to finally see NBC allowing Biden to show his real self at last.

"Remember Joe. It's not a lie if you believe it....and repeat it often enough to Not know the difference!"

red states rule
10-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Though I didn't watch the program. I do find it very refreshing to finally see NBC allowing Biden to show his real self at last.

I wonder if they will do the same eith Obama when we see the REAL Obama being even more obnoxious then Biden in the this weeks debate with Mitt?

aboutime
10-14-2012, 02:51 PM
I wonder if they will do the same eith Obama when we see the REAL Obama being even more obnoxious then Biden in the this weeks debate with Mitt?

I heard someone...AxleRod....say something about "Obama will be courteous".

There is NO REAL OBAMA. Every time we see, or hear him. Even since before his election. Nobody has ever seen the REAL Obama.

Not even OBAMA knows who, or what he is. But being Obnoxious, Selfish, and Egotistical isn't unusual for anyone who LIES.

red states rule
10-14-2012, 02:53 PM
I heard someone...AxleRod....say something about "Obama will be courteous".

There is NO REAL OBAMA. Every time we see, or hear him. Even since before his election. Nobody has ever seen the REAL Obama.

Not even OBAMA knows who, or what he is. But being Obnoxious, Selfish, and Egotistical isn't unusual for anyone who LIES.

Courtous?

From the campaign that was said Mitt killed a women, is a felon, is a blood sucking vampire, and a animal abuser

Obama is desperate and will come out with the knives already pulled out

aboutime
10-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Courtous?

From the campaign that was said Mitt killed a women, is a felon, is a blood sucking vampire, and a animal abuser

Obama is desperate and will come out with the knives already pulled out

I know red states rule. And I can just imagine how much more beneficial the NEW OBAMA act will be for the American people who pay attention.

I am still convinced. Personally. That everything Obama has been doing, saying, and pretending lately. Has all been his efforts to let his people down Gently....because I still think. OBAMA wants to Lose. I believe he, and the Mrs. HATE Washington, and the White House so much. He is intentionally breaking the law, ignoring his Oath of office, and just playing a waiting game he HOPES, won't get him re-elected.

I know it sounds silly, and dumb to many. But even though I can't stand Obama. It just seems totally impossible that any American like him would intentionally be so STUPID, DUMB, IGNORANT, and WORTHLESS.....On Purpose, unless he wanted to get FIRED.

red states rule
10-14-2012, 03:08 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/cb101112dAPR20121011114518.jpg