PDA

View Full Version : Aready started here, sympathy and UK muslim terrorist SPECIAL TREATMENT.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-14-2012, 02:00 PM
<!-- gd2-status-2 --><!-- SpaceID=2145868275 loc=LOGO noad --><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT><!--QYZ CMS_NONE_AVAIL,,98.139.229.174;;LOGO;2145868275;2;-->

NY jail sees terror suspect's fake arms as weapons<CITE class="byline vcard">By LARRY NEUMEISTER | Associated Press – <ABBR class=updated title=2012-10-13T18:07:22Z>23 hrs ago</ABBR></CITE>

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/aVDb_l0fMQsZznBt9pwHTQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MjIwMDtjcj0xO2N3PTMwOTI7ZHg9MD tkeT0wO2ZpPXVsY3JvcDtoPTQ0OTtxPTg1O3c9NjMw/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/639765e97ab3811c1d0f6a7067009ff3.jpg
Enlarge Photo (http://www.debatepolicy.com/photos/courtroom-drawing-defense-attorney-jeremy-schneider-left-represents-photo-171204176.html) Associated Press/ Elizabeth Williams - In this courtroom drawing, defense attorney, Jeremy Schneider, left, represents accused terrorist Abu Hamza al-Masri, center, in Manhattan federal court, Tuesday, Oct. …more 9, 2012, in New York. (AP Photo/ Elizabeth Williams) less

<!-- START article --><!-- yog-5u -->
NEW YORK (AP) — Every night, while an Egyptian Islamic preacher awaits trial on terrorism charges, jailers confiscate items he carries with him during the day that they consider to be weapons— his prosthetic arms, including one with a metal hook.
It's a security precaution that comes with a price. For Mustafa Kamel Mustafa, it means being left for hours helpless with tasks others take for granted, such as dressing or eating. For taxpayers, it means paying more than $15,000 to outfit Mustafa with a new set of prosthetic arms with rounded fingers that can't be used as weapons.
Mustafa, 54, widely known by the name Abu Hamza al-Masri, was extradited to the U.S. from Britain in early October. He faces charges of conspiring with Seattle men to set up a terrorist training camp in Oregon. He's also accused of helping abduct 16 hostages, two of them American tourists, in Yemen in 1998. He has pleaded not guilty.
Jeremy Schneider, the lawyer who represented Mustafa in court this past week, complained outside court that the daily removal of his client's arms is a problem.
"He has use of them for a certain part of the day but not long enough to allow him to function the way he should function," Schneider said. "As you can well imagine, he's not happy he's in a situation like this."
It's unclear how Mustafa copes during the times he's without his fake limbs. He has appeared in court handless and helpless, the rounded ends of his arms — both cut off shortly after the elbows — in plain sight.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now likely we will have to spend tens of thousands replacing his old arms with new ones at taxpayer exspense.
And news put out there like this article with get him great sympathy for the usual suspects!-Tyr

tailfins
10-14-2012, 02:08 PM
Ever hear of a wheel chair? That money could be better spent on decent food for the other inmates. Assign another prisoner for assistance.

Dilloduck
10-14-2012, 02:31 PM
The "special treatment" has nothing to do with his religion. Nice hysteria tho.

red states rule
10-14-2012, 02:35 PM
I guess it is better for him that he lost his arms and not his legs

If he had lost his legs, he would not have a leg to stand on in court :laugh2:

Voted4Reagan
10-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Who cares.....let him die...

red states rule
10-14-2012, 02:41 PM
Who cares.....let him die...

and bury him with boxes of Jimmy Dean sausage next to him

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-14-2012, 02:43 PM
The "special treatment" has nothing to do with his religion. Nice hysteria tho.

Just wait, its just started.. We shall see.. They ran up multi milion dollar bill in the UK.. -Tyr

tailfins
10-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Just wait, its just started.. We shall see.. They ran up multi milion dollar bill in the UK.. -Tyr

I have a better question: Why is an enemy combatant being brought onto US soil from abroad? Shouldn't this be heard before a military tribunal?

red states rule
10-14-2012, 02:51 PM
I have a better question: Why is an enemy combatant being brought onto US soil from abroad? Shouldn't this be heard before a military tribunal?

Yes they should be heard before military tribunals. This is another example of libs seeing terrorism as a criminal act and not an act of war

tailfins
10-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Yes they should be heard before military tribunals. This is another example of libs seeing terrorism as a criminal act and not an act of war

You see, I don't care if he's Muslim, Buddhist or Hindi. He conspired to compromise the safety of the US and should be dealt with.

red states rule
10-14-2012, 03:06 PM
You see, I don't care if he's Muslim, Buddhist or Hindi. He conspired to compromise the safety of the US and should be dealt with.

He is a terrorist and this case should not be in the Federal courts. It will drag on for a long time, and the defense will try to put the US on trial

Which will make libs very happy

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-14-2012, 03:14 PM

I believe it should be . His charges clearly point out that he and others engaged in acts of war against USA by aiding those already at war with USA.-Tyr