PDA

View Full Version : That Bus Is Rolling...Hillary's Headed Under?

red states rule
10-15-2012, 03:38 AM
Why the hell is Bill out there campaigning for Obama, while Obama's team is tossing Hillary uder the bus?

I know Bill is a jerk when it comes to being husband but standing one the sidelines while the Obama team using Hillary as the fall guy for Obama's incompetence is amazing

As Eliana Johnson points out over at NRO, this morning, David Axelrod continued to throw Hillary Clinton and the State Department under the bus (http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/330358/axelrod-throws-state-department-under-benghazi-bus-eliana-johnson), doubling down on the story that Joe Biden's royal "we" at the veep debate referred only to a party of two -- himself and the President -- not knowing about the requests for enhanced security In Libya. Apparently, in the Obama presidency, the buck doesn't stop with the President . . . it stops with, in Axelrod's words, "the security folks at the State Department."

What Biden and Axelrod are essentially saying is that Hillary Clinton is thoroughly to blame for this debacle. If she somehow knew about the requests but denied them (and then failed to communicate that fact to the higest levels after the attacks), she's been guilty of a serious breach of judgment. It's really a firing offense (not that President Obama can do that for political reasons (http://www.debatepolicy.com/tipsheet/carolplattliebau/2012/10/10/rev_up_the_bus__someones_going_under_it) . . .) If, on the other hand, those requests were being denied and she didn't even know about them, then she's manifestly incompetent --- also a firing offense.

I've never been a big fan of Hillary Clinton's, but I can hardly believe she'd make the mistake of not doing proper CYA on a matter of this magnitude, especially when thoughts of 2016 lurk in her (and certainly her husband's) brain. It seems to me more likely that the Obama White House generally is just trying to insulate itself from blame by letting all the garbage run downhill into the Secretary of State's office. And in addition, Joe Biden would probably looove to dispatch a potential rival for 2016, since he apparently harbors presidential ambitions (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/matthews-panel-looks-to-2016-biden-seriously-considering-running-for-president/) (case closed: that means he's absolutely delusional (http://www.forbes.com/sites/henrymiller/2012/08/20/joe-bidens-gaffes-call-for-a-thorough-neurological-examination/), especially after that bizarre debate outing last week).

Ed Klein is reporting that Bill Clinton doesn't like this turn of events one bit (http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/12/author-ed-klein-as-benghazi-blame-nears-hillary-clintons-grow-furious/). As I predicted here (http://www.debatepolicy.com/tipsheet/carolplattliebau/2012/09/24/clintonobama_relations_are_about_to_get_interestin g), the whole Clinton-Obama dynamic is becoming more fascinating by the day. Indeed, "rev the bus -- someone's going under it (http://www.debatepolicy.com/tipsheet/carolplattliebau/2012/10/10/rev_up_the_bus__someones_going_under_it)" . . . but the Clinton are no doubt determined that Hillary isn't going to be the one to take the fall for this.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/carolplattliebau/2012/10/14/that_bus_is_rolling

CSM
10-15-2012, 06:31 AM
When things go bad, libs/Dems will eat their young before assuming responsibility for ANYTHING.

10-15-2012, 07:22 AM
When things go bad, libs/Dems will eat their young before assuming responsibility for ANYTHING.
Irresponsibility is a part of the liberal disease!

aboutime
10-18-2012, 03:55 PM
Irresponsibility is a part of the liberal disease!

Like Honesty and Truth. Liberal Democrats have no idea what the word Responsibility means. They never practice any of those words. So they cannot, and will not be held responsible for knowing them.

Thunderknuckles
10-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Party comes before all else. Besides, I'm sure Bill has 4 years to think up a cunning spin on this debacle for Hillary's 2012 campaign.

aboutime
10-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Party comes before all else. Besides, I'm sure Bill has 4 years to think up a cunning spin on this debacle for Hillary's 2012 campaign.

You mean....2016? Hillary isn't running right now. But watch. After the election is over.

We're all gonna be hearing from Bubba, and Hillary....from the Get Go.

Thunderknuckles
10-18-2012, 06:19 PM
You mean....2016? Hillary isn't running right now. But watch. After the election is over.

We're all gonna be hearing from Bubba, and Hillary....from the Get Go.
Ooops, yes I meant 2016. Should have proof read my post.
I agree, we'll be hearing a lot more from Bill and Hillary

Trigg
10-18-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm not in any way a Hillary fan, but I do think she finally did what had to be done.

She took responsibility for the screw up. Obama refused to. Someone had to do it and Hillary stood up and said YES, we should have been aware. We're sorry.

I admire her for that.

aboutime
10-18-2012, 09:52 PM
I'm not in any way a Hillary fan, but I do think she finally did what had to be done.

She took responsibility for the screw up. Obama refused to. Someone had to do it and Hillary stood up and said YES, we should have been aware. We're sorry.

I admire her for that.

I'd like to say I agree with you about Hillary taking responsibility. But, if you look under the hood. I suspect she, and Bill made a dirty deal with Obama. QUID PRO QUO kinda. Like Obama bargained...since the election is so close. He needed Hillary to fall on her sword for him. And after the election. Obama probably made a deal to Campaign for Hillary in 2016.

I have never forgotten how much I distrust Hillary, or Bill. They are professional politicians, and professional Liars, just like Obama.

That's how they play the game, and the People, with the Country....come after them.

10-18-2012, 09:58 PM
I'd like to say I agree with you about Hillary taking responsibility. But, if you look under the hood. I suspect she, and Bill made a dirty deal with Obama. QUID PRO QUO kinda. Like Obama bargained...since the election is so close. He needed Hillary to fall on her sword for him. And after the election. Obama probably made a deal to Campaign for Hillary in 2016.

I have never forgotten how much I distrust Hillary, or Bill. They are professional politicians, and professional Liars, just like Obama.

That's how they play the game, and the People, with the Country....come after them.

The liberal disease includes a lack of integrity and honor.

Trigg
10-19-2012, 05:10 PM

There was probably some backroom deal that went on. Most likely Her taking the heat because of the election so Obama would look better. It also shows leadership which could set her up for another run at the Presidency. Although why she would want it is beyond me. Her and Bill have enough money for 100 families at this point and Bill would spend the whole time attempting to over shadow her anyway.

aboutime
10-19-2012, 05:45 PM
There was probably some backroom deal that went on. Most likely Her taking the heat because of the election so Obama would look better. It also shows leadership which could set her up for another run at the Presidency. Although why she would want it is beyond me. Her and Bill have enough money for 100 families at this point and Bill would spend the whole time attempting to over shadow her anyway.

Trigg. It's obviously NOT FOR THE MONEY, when known Millionaires subject themselves to dirty campaign fighting like we have seen over the many decades since Nixon destroyed the position for everyone else.

Why would anyone...let's say...someone like Rush Limbaugh...who is a multi-millionaire, want to accept a job for LESS PAY?
That's exactly what Hillary would be doing as well.

So. The most often repeated reasons we hear about why someone would run for any Political office is...."For the people." When most of us already know. No matter what party any candidate comes from..."Does so for the Ego, and Status Trip".