PDA

View Full Version : Michelle begs vote now.Before obama loses another debate!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-16-2012, 09:43 AM
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/15/14461887-michelle-obama-early-voting-is-campaigns-secret-weapon?lite&ocid=msnhp

By NBC's Andrew Rafferty

Follow @AndrewNBCNews (http://twitter.com/AndrewNBCNews)<!-- end14461962 -->

CLEVELAND, OH – Shortly after casting her ballot for her husband, first lady Michelle Obama visited Ohio to encourage voters in this critical swing state to follow her lead and vote for the president before Election Day.
"I'm feeling pretty fired up and ready to go, because this morning, let me tell you what I did – I cast my ballot for Barack Obama," the first lady told a cheering crowd at Cuyahoga Community College. "It felt so good. Right now my absentee ballot is on its way to my hometown, Chicago. That means we are one vote closer to re-electing my husband."
Before taking off for Ohio on Monday, Obama tweeted that she had just dropped her absentee ballot in the mail, and President Obama followed shortly with a tweet announcing that he would be voting on October 25. He'll vote in person in Chicago, giving cameras a chance to get a photo-op of him casting his ballot, even though it will be nearly two weeks before most of the rest of the country votes.
Michelle Obama has been one of the campaign's chief advocates for mobilizing the Democratic base to vote early. Her campaign schedule has often been crafted to put her in swing states when early voting begins. Rallies – like an earlier event in Delaware, OH – end with transportation to a polling place. Like her husband, Michelle Obama has gotten to know Ohio well.
She was here on Oct. 2 when early voting began. After a rally in downtown Cincinnati, volunteers directed many of the 6,000 attendees to the Hamilton County Board of Elections.
On the stump, she calls early voting the campaign's "secret weapon."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure she begs for early voting because obama keeps geting exsposed for the liar and asshat that he is!
PLEASE VOTE NOW BEFORE MORE IS FOUND OUT ABOUT MY HUSBAND THE LOUSY PRESIDENT!--:laugh2:

In addition, who is in charge of protecting the integrity of those early votes? A critical question especially concerning the Ohio early votes! If there is a way to cheat using those early votes in Ohio , obama and his corrupt crew will do it! I hope Romney campaign is on to this!!!! -Tyr

aboutime
10-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Thanks for your vote Michelle. Now, get ready to fill this......3994

Abbey Marie
10-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Michelle had better hope her absentee ballot is worth more than those of overseas military from Florida in Bush's 2nd election. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Michelle had better hope her absentee ballot is worth more than those of overseas military from Florida in Bush's 2nd election. :rolleyes:

That was a classic example of how dem view the sanctity of votes and voters rights!
Many heads should have rolled over that!! I stated when it happened and nothing was done about it our nation was soon to be in deep trouble. Such careless attitude on the right of our military to vote was a huge red flag and then we got obama after his campaign got millions in illegal foreign campaign contributions, again no punishment. Mitt wins, he simply must address this seroius problem or else it wil continue to grow as it has for decades! Currently obama and corrupt crew are almost certainly engaging in that type of cheating every place that they can. Just another reaon obama must be investigated after he is voted out. A traitor must not be allowed to attempt to destroy this nation and walk away clean ,free and richly rewarded for his treason. My words are true and this is a major, major problem for our nation! Soros must be properly investigated and when found guilty given max sentence for his crimes against our nation! --Tyr