PDA

View Full Version : Now that Hillary has "taken responsibility", no one will be punished

Little-Acorn
10-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Hillary Clinton has volunteered (maybe) to be the fall guy for the Obama administration. In announcing that she takes full responsibility, she invites all inquiries, all investigations, all blame etc. onto herself.

But no one ever prosecutes or fires a Clinton.

And now that Hillary has "taken responsibility", no one else will be, either.

So, it's over. Our consulate in Libya has been attacked, invaded, and overrun (normally an act of war), and out AMBASSADOR has been killed, which goes far beyond an ordinary act of war.

But nothing more will be done. Hillary's wrist will get slapped, maybe... in between accolades about how brave she was for "taking responsibility".

And any more inquiries about why the consulate had no protection, why security requests were denied, and what the existence of an active and (obviously) highly effective Al Qaeda cell was ignored, then and now... will be quietly deflected, ignored, round-filed, and hooted into the ground.

In particular, Barack Obama will be completely insulated from any inquiries about his involvement and decisions, either to do things or to not do things. He is now inviolate... despite David Axelrod's flat statement last weekend that the President is always responsible for everything under his watch ("but....", Axelrod then inevitably continued).

Hillary has "taken full responsibility".

What that really means, is that it's over: NO ONE will be held responsible.

Thunderknuckles
10-16-2012, 11:43 AM
It's definitely a calculated move to shield Obama. I doubt any heads will roll over this now as you said.
It will boil down to a stain on Hillary's record during her 2016 presidential campaign.

Robert A Whit
10-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Hillary Clinton has volunteered (maybe) to be the fall guy for the Obama administration. In announcing that she takes full responsibility, she invites all inquiries, all investigations, all blame etc. onto herself.

But no one ever prosecutes or fires a Clinton.

And now that Hillary has "taken responsibility", no one else will be, either.

So, it's over. Our consulate in Libya has been attacked, invaded, and overrun (normally an act of war), and out AMBASSADOR has been killed, which goes far beyond an ordinary act of war.

But nothing more will be done. Hillary's wrist will get slapped, maybe... in between accolades about how brave she was for "taking responsibility".

And any more inquiries about why the consulate had no protection, why security requests were denied, and what the existence of an active and (obviously) highly effective Al Qaeda cell was ignored, then and now... will be quietly deflected, ignored, round-filed, and hooted into the ground.

In particular, Barack Obama will be completely insulated from any inquiries about his involvement and decisions, either to do things or to not do things. He is now inviolate... despite David Axelrod's flat statement last weekend that the President is always responsible for everything under his watch ("but....", Axelrod then inevitably continued).

Her boss threw her under the trains wheels.

Little-Acorn
10-16-2012, 02:22 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gmc10424920121016104500.jpg

10-16-2012, 02:26 PM
you're wrong. Obama will be punished in about 3 weeks.

aboutime
10-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Remember how vocal Bill Clinton was...before Obama threw Hillary under the bus?

Is it any surprise how QUIET Bill is now?

And anyone connected with Obama knows. This entire FIASCO...now called a COVERUP...is nothing but POLITICAL, from top to bottom.

Hillary, being the good Person she is...FELL ON HER SWORD....as what seems like, part of a huge Political bargain of the future.

Obama probably told the CLINTON'S.....If you help me out here. I'll work for you in 2016. I pay for votes, and will save you BUCKS.

Mr. P
10-16-2012, 02:45 PM

We'll see IF that fly's tonight.

aboutime
10-16-2012, 02:54 PM

Only if Candy Crowley gets a chance to talk about Benghazi. Something tells me. She wouldn't dare confront her FAVE Obama with such a question.
On the other hand. If that topic does come up. MARK MY WORDS...Here, and Now.

Obama will INSIST...he doesn't want to discuss it because.....IT IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION, and Mrs. Clinton is in Charge of the Investigation...."So....Let's let the State Department get all of the facts before anyone decides what happened."

It's now been five weeks since our Ambassador and three other Americans were Murdered...but Obama, and Biden STILL LIE.

Kathianne
10-16-2012, 03:44 PM

Ultimately the responsibility is the EO, that's Obama. She also made clear that it wasn't State that went with video being to blame.

aboutime
10-16-2012, 03:52 PM
Ultimately the responsibility is the EO, that's Obama. She also made clear that it wasn't State that went with video being to blame.

Kathianne. I agree totally about Obama being the EO. But as most of us have witnessed in the past. Obama always finds something, or someone to blame. No matter what the Obvious Facts might be.

Obama has bragged many times about being Much smarter than everyone in his Cabinet, and Staff. So. Anything he MAY SAY tonight during the Debate (not really) will be nothing more than what ALL OF US have heard in the past.

Obama will REPEAT all of his known LIES, Talking Points, Accusations, and Blame game contestants....as he MUST remind us.."I started out with a Huge, Deficit from my predecessor.

In fact. I'd be willing to bet. If ANY OF US go back to listen on YOUTUBE to any of Obama's previously Repeated speeches. We are only going to hear the very same things again....but the words will have been re-arranged to prevent his being guilty of STEALING his own work.

glockmail
10-16-2012, 05:17 PM
Hillary's a bigger man that The Obama.

aboutime
10-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Hillary's a bigger man that The Obama.

Hate to say this glockmail, but....Have you seen her lately? Your words above are more accurate than even Obama knows.