PDA

View Full Version : And then God spoke to Paul....

Noir
10-16-2012, 06:20 PM
and he said unto him "Come forth and receive eternal life"

But Paul came fifth, and won a toaster.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-16-2012, 06:44 PM

I heard that he won a 23 speed blender but threw it away because God didnt tell him how to power it.-:laugh:-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-16-2012, 06:47 PM
You see, Christians can joke about religion and not feel the need to do violent acts to defend our faith.
Thats why Christianity will prevail, because its real and the ONLY WAY! -Tyr

CSM
10-17-2012, 06:41 AM
Let's not lose our heads over this joke.... oh wait....wrong religion .... never mind!

glockmail
10-17-2012, 07:41 AM

Why do you hate Christianity so much?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-17-2012, 08:09 AM
Let's not lose our heads over this joke.... oh wait....wrong religion .... never mind!

bravo.--:beer:

PostmodernProphet
10-18-2012, 07:51 AM

please send me directions to your embassy.....

DragonStryk72
10-18-2012, 08:53 AM
Three nuns die and go to heaven, but all must answer one question to get in.

The first nun is asked, "Who was the first man on Earth?" She says, "Adam." Lights flash and the pearly gates open.

The second nun is asked, "Who was the first woman on Earth?" She says, "Eve." Lights flash and the gates open.

The third nun is asked, "What was the first thing Eve said to Adam?" Puzzled, the nun is says, "Hmmm, that's a hard one." Lights flash and the pearly gates open.

DragonStryk72
10-18-2012, 08:56 AM
One day there were four nuns in line for confessional.
The first nun said, "Forgive me, father, for I have sinned."
He asked how.
She said "I saw a man's private part." He told her to wash her eyes with holy water.
The second nun comes in and says, "Forgive me, father, for I have sinned."
He asked how.
"I touched a man's private parts." He told her to wash her hands in holy water.
Then he heard the third and fourth nun fighting. He asked why they were fighting.
The fourth nun said, "I'm not going to wash my mouth in the holy water if she is going to sit in it."

10-18-2012, 08:02 PM
The Romans busily nailing Jesus to the cross, began hauling it into an upright position.
it snapped.
With rope and splints they tried repeatedly to repair it but it kept failing each time they tried to haul it upright!
in frustration the centurion in charge shouted at a group of onlookers " can anyone make a decent Cross"?

To which Jesus Answered " David Beckham but otherwise he is pretty useless"!

gabosaurus
10-18-2012, 08:46 PM
The Romans busily nailing Jesus to the cross, began hauling it into an upright position.
it snapped.
With rope and splints they tried repeatedly to repair it but it kept failing each time they tried to haul it upright!
in frustration the centurion in charge shouted at a group of onlookers " can anyone make a decent Cross"?

To which Jesus Answered " David Beckham but otherwise he is pretty useless"!

Best joke of the thread. :laugh2: