PDA

View Full Version : This is how honorable military membes get treated by liberal aazhats!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-16-2012, 08:32 PM
http://now.msn.com/hayleigh-perez-north-carolina-army-vet-denied-in-state-tuition-by-unc

http://blu.stb.s-msn.com/i/D4/F1349A4B781E9D4A964C3CF63CFD81_h231_w308_m4_cYMOYz key.jpg North Carolina Army sergeant denied in-state tuition for stupid reason3 hrs ago
Hayleigh Perez served 14 months in Iraq and, after being honorably discharged following her daughter's birth, planned to use the G.I. Bill to attend the University of North Carolina-Pembroke, close to where she was stationed at Fort Bragg. But the school denied the Army sergeant, claiming she wasn't an in-state resident (and G.I. Bill funds can't be used for out-of-state tuition) even though she and her husband have owned a home there since 2006. The problem, according to UNC? Perez didn't pay North Carolina state taxes while she was deployed to Iraq. Perez started an Internet petition protesting the decision, but she's enrolled elsewhere. "I don't want to be associated with an institution that treats veterans this way," she said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet muslims and illegal mexicans are treated like gifts from God when applying there. Anybody see a problem with higher education and its overwhelming liberal shat besides me ? When they often cater to non-citizens and gays etc but mistreat and spit on honorable service men and women.. This is why I take strong stand against liberals as well. --Tyr

jafar00
10-16-2012, 09:19 PM
I am astounded at how you can live your life with Muslims and Liberals, or worse, Liberal Muslims hiding in your cupboards and under the sofa just waiting for their chance to pounce.

10-16-2012, 09:28 PM
I believe that all vets qualifying for GI bill tuition should be able to get that tuition in any state in the union.
they served the entire nation after all !

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-17-2012, 08:06 AM
I am astounded at how you can live your life with Muslims and Liberals, or worse, Liberal Muslims hiding in your cupboards and under the sofa just waiting for their chance to pounce.

First, why lie? There are no liberal muslims and you know that. Unless you would call apostates liberals.
Anybody just waiting to pounce on me will get one helluva' surprise and it will not be pleasant. Thats a fact jack..-I'm not a candyass appeaser and that makes a world of difference!

Now, care to comment on the thread topic? Or is that asking too much? Tyr

darin
10-17-2012, 08:52 AM
Seems like a non-issue. One business didn't want her money; she took the money to another business who accepted. What liberals were involved?

aboutime
10-17-2012, 03:05 PM

jafar. Here in the United States. When we have Liberals, or Liberal Muslims hiding in our cupboards, or under our sofa. We first TRY using "RAID", and if that fails. We just call an EXTERMINATOR who will do a more effective job.

Much like our Troops have done in Iraq, and Afghanistan...before using Drones over Pakistan to get rid of the Bugs armed with AK-47's.