PDA

View Full Version : Candy Crowley goes on CNN the morning after the debate, admits Romney was right

Little-Acorn
10-17-2012, 12:21 PM
Candy Crowley, the "moderator" of the 2nd debate who announced Romney was wrong about Obama never calling the Benghazi attack a "terrorist attack", just went on CNN a few minutes ago, the morning after, and admitted that Romney had been right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=athcyCTnTTs

Kathianne
10-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Candy Crowley, the "moderator" of the 2nd debate who announced Romney was wrong about Obama never calling the Benghazi attack a "terrorist attack", just went on CNN a few minutes ago, the morning after, and admitted that Romney had been right.

She may have said more this morning, but as I noted on the other thread, that video went up minutes after the debate ended, from the youtube link:

Published on Oct 16, 2012 by GOPICYMI (http://www.youtube.com/user/GOPICYMI)
CNN's Candy Crowley admits that Romney was actually right during the debate on the Libya remark (October 16, 2012).

tailfins
10-17-2012, 01:10 PM
This is interesting on many levels. Does Romney point out these rigged debates or is it so obvious where mentioning it is unnecessary and showcases Romney's ability to excel under adverse conditions?

aboutime
10-17-2012, 02:41 PM

Little-Acorn. Note. How strange it appears to be...so many hours after EVERYONE has gone home, and nobody is paying attention to her admitting the mistake?

She sounds just like every other Obama Liar who always blames things on being Misspoke, Accidental, Out of Context, or just plain LIES.

I do believe most of the Knowledgeable Americans who watched last night....KNEW EXACTLY WHAT OBAMA SAID that Sunday, Sep 12th. But as usual. CNN...formerly known as the CLINTON NEWS NETWORK, merely played their obvious partisan game again with CANDY. Who I still think is Helen Thomas' SISTER . 3997 And I am still having trouble determining WITCH, WITCH is WITCH.

Little-Acorn
10-17-2012, 03:00 PM
Has it occurred to the sick liberals that, if they had somehow managed to prove that Obama HAD said the day after the Benghazi attack that it was caused by terrorists in a pre-planned attack, that the next question would have to be:

"If Obama knew on the second day that terrorists had pre-planned and carried out this attack, then why did he keep insisting for two weeks afterward that it was simply a spontaneous protest gone bad, caused by a video?"

aboutime
10-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Has it occurred to the sick liberals that, if they had somehow managed to prove that Obama HAD said the day after the Benghazi attack that it was caused by terrorists in a pre-planned attack, that the next question would have to be:

"If Obama knew on the second day that terrorists had pre-planned and carried out this attack, then why did he keep insisting for two weeks afterward that it was simply a spontaneous protest gone bad, caused by a video?"

Little-Acorn. If they ever do realize such a thing. That would mean they agree with You, and Me, about how they LIE about everything, and must just tell more lies to cover-up the first lie.

Brainwashing Liberal style is what I call it. They repeat the Lies Often, and eventually, because they have been brainwashed. They learn to always believe their OWN LIES.

Robert A Whit
10-17-2012, 04:52 PM
If all we have as support is that Romney got it right over the attack in Libya, we sure don't have much.

Why won't Romney hammer Obama over his claims to have saved Detroit when Obama knows very well that it was President Bush that shoved billions into those auto companies to keep them alive?

By the time Obama got sworn in, Bush had already given the patient a transfusion of billions of dollars.

Yet that arrogant POS Obama persists in acting like he is the one and only one that saved the auto industry. Romney seems to also not to want to give Bush any credit. I don't get it. Bush is blamed for what?

The war in Afghanistan? NEVER. Iraq? ALWAYS. But why can't Clinton get some credit for the war in Iraq?

Have any of you studied the law he signed that was to take out Saddam? That law was signed in 1999 and was widely endorsed by Democrats.

Then after 911 you had all those democrats scowling into the TV camera demanding the end of Saddam.

So how can the democrats ever use Iraq and claim it was the BAD war?

I am on record on forums as being anti wars. I fear for the safety of the military people.

When we get attacked by an army or navy or air force, it is difficult to claim one won't fight back. I would definitely fight back. I would hope we got word fast enough to ward off an attack ahead of time. Say at Pearl Harbor had they had better patrols, they could have sent those fighters to pick off the Jap carriers or use fighters to defend our ships in Pearl. I mention this since that war had to be waged by FDR.

So, should some country manage to head our way brusing for a fight, let's stop them.

But in my view, Iraq was a culmination of events that dragged Bush into a war that if you read his book, he really did NOT want. Democrats lie when they claim Bush wanted that war.

I will defend Bush till hell freezes over. Some may not like Bush but that man led. And was not that pencil neck nut we now have.

Kathianne
10-17-2012, 06:39 PM
She may have said more this morning, but as I noted on the other thread, that video went up minutes after the debate ended, from the youtube link:

I didn't mean for this post to be a criticism, rather an obvious pointer to Candy Crowley knowing full well what she did at the debate. She knew at the time she did it that it favored Obama. She wasn't going to let it go 'unanswered' without an 'explanation' until the morning.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-17-2012, 07:06 PM

So what, the damage has already been done. She stopped Romney's momentum and gave obama a very much need break and help. She did so deliberately and broke all therules to aid obama. In addition she interrupted Roney 28 times and obama only 9 times, she helped give Obama an extra three minutes time to speak. She should be beat with a horsewhip and Im not joking. I knew that for obama to recover from the first big defeat he would get help during the second debate and he damn sure did--big time!! All this needed by the supposed smartest president ever and a supposed genius, sickens me all the hype and lies to help this damn fraud our citizens have been bombarded with. The media needs to be beat, I mean each lying leftist bastard ONE OF THEM should be beaten IMHO. SOUNDS EXTREME RIGHT? Not really, when one truly considers the harm that they deliberately do to this nation, our families and our security...
By the way, obama the candyass said, "say it again Candy, say it louder", when the biatch was helping him by lying. What a lying punk.. ALL leftists are punkass cowards.. -Tyr

aboutime
10-17-2012, 07:17 PM
So what, the damage has already been done. She stopped Romney's momentum and gave obama a very much need break and help. She did so deliberately and broke all therules to aid obama. In addition she interrupted Roney 28 times and obama only 9 times, she helped give Obama an extra three minutes time to speak. She should be beat with a horsewhip and Im not joking. I knew that for obama to recover from the first big defeat he would get help during the second debate and he damn sure did--big time!! All this needed by the supposed smartest president ever and a supposed genius, sickens me all the hype and lies to help this damn fraud our citizens have been bombarded with. The media needs to be beat, I mean each lying leftist bastard ONE OF THEM should be beaten IMHO. SOUNDS EXTREME RIGHT? Not really, when one truly considers the harm that they deliberately do to this nation, our families and our security...
By the way, obama the candyass said, "say it again Candy, say it louder", when the biatch was helping him by lying. What a lying punk.. ALL leftists are punkass cowards.. -Tyr

WE MUST STOP calling that woman Candy. I suggest using her real name until further notice. Namely. HELEN THOMAS. Both of them are as ANTI-American, anti-Jew as any WITCH can be. Let's pay respects to Helen, and forget about the HARD ROCK CANDY.