PDA

View Full Version : Obama privately tells Libya questioner he DID delay calling attack an act of terror

Little-Acorn
10-17-2012, 05:45 PM
The man (Kerry Ladka) who asked the question in the 2nd debate about the Libya attack, said later that President Obama came to him privately after the debate and said he had delayed calling the attack a "terrorist attack".

Mr. Obama definitely needs to get his story straight. Did he call it a terrorist attack within a day, as he claimed during the debate when cornered by Romney? Or did he delay doing that, as he said to the questioner shortly after the debate?

Inquiring minds are starting to lose interest in knowing, after realizing that no matter what he says about it now, he will say the opposite five minutes later.

Funniest part is where he tells the questioner that the reason he delayed, as to make sure he wasn't spreading "disinformation". In fact, he spent two weeks insisting (and getting other people to insist) that the attack was just a protest of a video - statements we now know were PURE "disinformation" (a polite word for "lying").

His attempts to preserve his "legacy" of having stopped Al Qaeda terrorism by killing bin Laden, is rapidly falling apart as U.S. embassies get bombed in coordinated attacks, formerly-inviolate U.S. ambassadors die, and people ask more and more pointed questions about what's going on.

---------------------------------------

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/post/presidential-debate-libya-questioner-says-obama-didnt-answer/2012/10/17/7109898e-1867-11e2-a55c-39408fbe6a4b_blog.html

“After the debate, the president came over to me and spent about two minutes with me privately,” says the 61-year-old Ladka, who works at Global Telecom Supply in Mineola, N.Y. According to Ladka, Obama gave him ”more information about why he delayed calling the attack a terorist attack.”

However, he spent about two weeks holding off on using the full “terrorist” designation (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/fact-checking-the-second-presidential-debate/2012/10/17/d6d3a7b4-17a3-11e2-a55c-39408fbe6a4b_blog.html?tid=pm_pop). The rationale for the delay, Obama explained to Ladka, was to make sure that the “intelligence he was acting on was real intelligence and not disinformation,” recalls Ladka.

As to Ladka’s question about who turned down the Benghazi security requests and why, Obama reportedly told him that “releasing the individual names of anyone in the State Department would really put them at risk,” Ladka says.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-17-2012, 06:17 PM
The man (Kerry Ladka) who asked the question in the 2nd debate about the Libya attack, said later that President Obama came to him privately after the debate and said he had delayed calling the attack a "terrorist attack".

Mr. Obama definitely needs to get his story straight. Did he call it a terrorist attack within a day, as he claimed during the debate when cornered by Romney? Or did he delay doing that, as he said to the questioner shortly after the debate?

Inquiring minds are starting to lose interest in knowing, after realizing that no matter what he says about it now, he will say the opposite five minutes later.

Funniest part is where he tells the questioner that the reason he delayed, as to make sure he wasn't spreading "disinformation". In fact, he spent two weeks insisting (and getting other people to insist) that the attack was just a protest of a video - statements we now know were PURE "disinformation" (a polite word for "lying").

His attempts to preserve his "legacy" of having stopped Al Qaeda terrorism by killing bin Laden, is rapidly falling apart as U.S. embassies get bombed in coordinated attacks, formerly-inviolate U.S. ambassadors die, and people ask more and more pointed questions about what's going on.

---------------------------------------

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/post/presidential-debate-libya-questioner-says-obama-didnt-answer/2012/10/17/7109898e-1867-11e2-a55c-39408fbe6a4b_blog.html

“After the debate, the president came over to me and spent about two minutes with me privately,” says the 61-year-old Ladka, who works at Global Telecom Supply in Mineola, N.Y. According to Ladka, Obama gave him ”more information about why he delayed calling the attack a terorist attack.”

However, he spent about two weeks holding off on using the full “terrorist” designation (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/fact-checking-the-second-presidential-debate/2012/10/17/d6d3a7b4-17a3-11e2-a55c-39408fbe6a4b_blog.html?tid=pm_pop). The rationale for the delay, Obama explained to Ladka, was to make sure that the “intelligence he was acting on was real intelligence and not disinformation,” recalls Ladka.

As to Ladka’s question about who turned down the Benghazi security requests and why, Obama reportedly told him that “releasing the individual names of anyone in the State Department would really put them at risk,” Ladka says.

The fact that four Americans were murdered in that terrorist attack on our nation means absolutely nothing to obama and crew. Saving obama trumps everything in the universe. Thats why libs/dems/leftists actually laugh at us when we point out their lies. They think lying is to be a well cultivated virtue! And are happy that conservatives choose to reject it as a tool.-Tyr

Little-Acorn
10-17-2012, 06:20 PM
The fact that four Americans were murdered in that terrorist attack on our nation means absolutely nothing to obama and crew. Saving obama trumps everything in the universe. Thats why libs/dems/leftists actually laugh at us when we point out their lies. They think lying is to be a well cultivated virtue! And are happy that conservatives choose to reject it as a tool.-Tyr

"Truth??? The truth is whatever serves the Soviet State!" - Josef Stalin

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-17-2012, 06:31 PM
"Truth??? The truth is whatever serves the Soviet State!" - Josef Stalin

Well stated comrade..;);)

Anton Chigurh
10-17-2012, 08:16 PM
Here's what I think happened with this deal:

Obama in the Rose Garden speech used the T word. (Terrorism.) Then on the flight aboard fundraiser1 to Vegas, his handlers went into apoplectic shock and said, "Boss, you can't call this terrorism, they'll say you're doing what Boooosh did, drumming up a false flag. Now, there's this video out there that calls the Prophet Muhammad a pedophile and the moslem world is mad about it. Let's say this is why this happened, like it was sort of a tea party protest islamic style that got out of hand...."

And thusly, the coverup began.

aboutime
10-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Here's what I think happened with this deal:

Obama in the Rose Garden speech used the T word. (Terrorism.) Then on the flight aboard fundraiser1 to Vegas, his handlers went into apoplectic shock and said, "Boss, you can't call this terrorism, they'll say you're doing what Boooosh did, drumming up a false flag. Now, there's this video out there that calls the Prophet Muhammad a pedophile and the moslem world is mad about it. Let's say this is why this happened, like it was sort of a tea party protest islamic style that got out of hand...."

And thusly, the coverup began.

Anton. Correct me if I am wrong here. But, if memory serves me. Did I, or Did I Not....hear the Obama administration INSTRUCT all News reporters, and members of the Obama administration that....THEY WILL NO LONGER USE THE WORDS....TERROR, TERRORIST, or WAR ON TERROR?

Why would Mister Obummer suddenly DISOBEY his own Directives about the use of such words?

Just wondering if anyone else HEARD those instructions.

Anton Chigurh
10-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Anton. Correct me if I am wrong here. But, if memory serves me. Did I, or Did I Not....hear the Obama administration INSTRUCT all News reporters, and members of the Obama administration that....THEY WILL NO LONGER USE THE WORDS....TERROR, TERRORIST, or WAR ON TERROR?

Why would Mister Obummer suddenly DISOBEY his own Directives about the use of such words?

Just wondering if anyone else HEARD those instructions.Yeah, the preferred term was "neighbors with a beef" or some such.