PDA

View Full Version : Free liam mcarty!!

10-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Liam MCARTY a us citizen aged 5 was kidnapped from his New York home by a dangerously insane criminal working with the Italian government.
The Italians, in breach of international law have tortured and impridoned this innocent child for years , all because he is one of the hated Americans.
he should be freed now and returned to the safety of his family in the USA!

10-17-2012, 08:57 PM
This all relates to the crazed frenzy the overly emotional and brainwashed Europeans got themselves into over the Amanda Knox trial!!
A hate fueled frenzy of injustice!
Liam was kidnapped at the height of this hate fueled frenzy !

10-18-2012, 06:17 AM
This is the result of government media whipping up hatred for Americans!

Free Liam McCarty!

10-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Why hasn't Obama done anything to help free Liam McCarty?
A child, an innocent child, a US citizen!!!

10-19-2012, 12:16 PM
Pity no American is patriotic enough to stand for the safety of children!

Little-Acorn
10-19-2012, 12:43 PM
So much rhetoric.

So little support or reference.

(yawn)

10-19-2012, 12:53 PM
So much rhetoric.

So little support or reference.

(yawn)
Sure, I'm lying about this criminal act?

10-19-2012, 12:55 PM
Still a lie?
http://www.saveliam.org/Home.html

Thunderknuckles
10-19-2012, 01:42 PM
I don't think the truth is in question. It's your original post that's full of crazy hyperbole.
Here's the objective summary:
Mommy absconds with Liam to Italy.
Father in legal battle with Italian government to have Liam returned to him as he has legal custody of Liam.
Italian government, inexplicably, is not cooperating and has turned Liam over to the Italian social services.
Liam should be returned to his father.

There, that about sums it up without all that "insane criminal", "hated Americans", and "torture and imprisonment" bullshit.

Little-Acorn
10-19-2012, 02:21 PM
I don't think the truth is in question.
Correct, it was simply absent.

It's your original post that's full of crazy hyperbole.
Bingo. When somebody screeches that much, while bringing up zero references or actual evidence, they're usually full of... well, you know. :D

:link:

http://www.saveliam.org/Home.html (http://www.saveliam.org/Home.html)
That's more like it.

10-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Italian minister said its better for him to be raised by Italians.
At that same time the Italian authorities, and much of the European media had spiraled into a frenzy of hate for Americans during the Amanda Knox Trial, another complete travesty!
liam was subjected to probing and other physical and psychobabble investigations to see if he had been sexually assaulted.
The international criminal, with international warrants against her, the person declared to be a danger to children in the USA and Italy was still allowed contact with her victim.
obama has done nothing to rescue this innocent child , held under lock and key in Italy.
The Italian authorities are accomplices to criminal abduction.
they need to stop their hate and release the innocent child they have held illegally for 5 years !

10-19-2012, 03:03 PM
Correct, it was simply absent.

Bingo. When somebody screeches that much, while bringing up zero references or actual evidence, they're usually full of... well, you know. :D

:link:

That's more like it.

You implied that I lied, in that you are a liar!

jimnyc
10-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Liam MCARTY a us citizen aged 5 was kidnapped from his New York home by a dangerously insane criminal working with the Italian government.

So if all is the truth - can you show me how the Italian government helped this Mother take her child? What involvement did they have in this case, prior to the father trying to get his son back?

10-19-2012, 03:53 PM
So if all is the truth - can you show me how the Italian government helped this Mother take her child? What involvement did they have in this case, prior to the father trying to get his son back?
By refusing to allow liam to go home, accomplice after the fact.
illegally detaining him in breach of international agreements and law.
All documented in the free liam link I provided.

jimnyc
10-19-2012, 03:57 PM
By refusing to allow liam to go home, accomplice after the fact.
illegally detaining him in breach of international agreements and law.
All documented in the free liam link I provided.

What you wrote:

Again, did the government help her get him there? And please quote and link to us where it states she was working with the Italian government.

10-19-2012, 04:01 PM
What you wrote:

Again, did the government help her get him there? And please quote and link to us where it states she was working with the Italian government.
No it is clear that the frenzied hate filled Italian government was involved in this crime.
For you this is just another line of verbal abuse waiting to happen.
your itching to hurl your venom aren you?
Im not wasting my time on your power trips!

jimnyc
10-19-2012, 04:03 PM
No it is clear that the frenzied hate filled Italian government was involved in this crime.

Your choice, but sounds to me like one of 2 things - you either lied to get your point across, or your illiteracy is showing. I tried to let you expand on your lame OP but it appears you're just embarrassed to admit you misspoke for effect.

10-19-2012, 04:07 PM
Your choice, but sounds to me like one of 2 things - you either lied to get your point across, or your illiteracy is showing. I tried to let you expand on your lame OP but it appears you're just embarrassed to admit you misspoke for effect.
I ignore posts filled with vile , malicious abuse that are in breach of forum rules.

jimnyc
10-19-2012, 04:09 PM
I ignore posts filled with vile , malicious abuse that are in breach of forum rules.

Then we hardly need you filling up threads with your garbage if you can't be bothered to posts in which you are questioned about your own words. Tata!

Thunderknuckles
10-19-2012, 04:10 PM
All Jim asked was for a reference showing that the Italian Gov't conspired with the mother to abduct Liam.
Not sure why you view that as venomous or Jim going on a power trip.

In any case, I haven't sifted through all of the details but I am curious as to why the Italians are giving the cold shoulder to the father. I'd right good and pissed off as I am sure he is.

jimnyc
10-19-2012, 04:12 PM
All Jim asked was for a reference showing that the Italian Gov't conspired with the mother to abduct Liam.

In any case, I haven't sifted through all of the details but I am curious as to why the Italians are giving the cold shoulder to the father. I'd right good and pissed off as I am sure he is.

He's upset that I gave him neg rep a few nights back and now finds everything I write as abuse.

Funny thing is, I agree with the rest, and think this father should get his son back, and I also think the Italian government shouldn't be impeding, but rather helping, from what I read.

10-20-2012, 03:57 PM

You missed the abuse and insult?
perhaps he has me confused with you.

10-20-2012, 03:58 PM
He's upset that I gave him neg rep a few nights back and now finds everything I write as abuse.

Funny thing is, I agree with the rest, and think this father should get his son back, and I also think the Italian government shouldn't be impeding, but rather helping, from what I read.
Isn't mentioning rep comments against the rules, administrator, admin thyself!

jimnyc
10-20-2012, 04:16 PM
You missed the abuse and insult?
perhaps he has me confused with you.

Isn't mentioning rep comments against the rules, administrator, admin thyself!

I suggest you get back to discussing threads. If you're going to be a baby every time myself of someone else asks questions, go to romper room and see if they have a forum.

Trigg
10-20-2012, 04:33 PM
The o
nly Italian authority who agreed to speak with "20/20" was Amato Berardi, a member of the governing party in parliament. Berardi said it's not a simple case of handing Liam to his father, despite the United States' issuing an international parental kidnapping warrant for Antonelli and the Italian courts' recognizing that Antonelli's actions were damaging to Liam.

"The Italian judiciary will favor an Italian citizen," Berardi said. "The mother is an Italian citizen."

Berardi admitted the Italian system has problems. "The Italian judicial system, as we stand today, might take up to six, seven, eight years to make a decision," he said. "It needs to be updated, it needs to be changed."

Sounds like the father is doing everthing possible.

10-22-2012, 03:36 PM

Thats all he asked!
yet in the post containing the questions were several vicious insults and accusations, that's abuse, that's in breach of forum rules.

jimnyc
10-22-2012, 03:37 PM
Thats all he asked!
yet in the post containing the questions were several vicious insults and accusations, that's abuse, that's in breach of forum rules.

Don't YOU worry about the rules, that's why we have staff members. Move forward here and this is the last time I will ask you.

10-22-2012, 03:38 PM
The o

Sounds like the father is doing everthing possible.
With no support from his government.
not even a mention despite the Italians being in criminal breach of their agreements with the USA.
release liam McCarty he has comitted no crime!

10-22-2012, 03:40 PM
I suggest you get back to discussing threads. If you're going to be a baby every time myself of someone else asks questions, go to romper room and see if they have a forum.
Ask the question without the vicious abuse, then you may get an answer!

jimnyc
10-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Ask the question without the vicious abuse, then you may get an answer!

No thanks, I knew the answer before I asked, I just wanted to see you cowardly avoid answering. Success.