PDA

View Full Version : RCP Average of polls now shows Romney has more ELECTORAL VOTES than Obama, too

Little-Acorn
10-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Obama's campaign hopes are crumbling faster and faster.

Electoral votes are what win Presidential elections, of course, more than popular-vote totals.

And according to the RealClearPolitics.com averages, Mitt Romney has now passed Obama in electoral vote totals, as well as in popular vote totals.

Note that the RCP average includes many polls that have hugely lopsided numbers of more Democrats than Republicans, which frequently show Democrats doing better than they really are.

The bell is tolling, Demmies. And it's tolling for you.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/politics-other-controversies/102541d1350583398-first-polls-taken-after-2nd-presidential-rcpavgs_electoralvotes_18oct2012.gif

aboutime
10-18-2012, 01:53 PM
If I may add my two cents here. Since I have friends and relatives living in Pa. And because I live in Virginia, Thankfully South of Washington DC, and Maryland.

I NOW wish to predict. Based on personal experience, and with what I can call...somewhat Insider Info.

That Both Pennsylvania, and Virginia....WILL turn RED in Romney's favor. I also suspect OHIO will be a total surprise to Obama, and the Democrats who honestly believe. BRIBING Voters with CELL PHONES is all they need.

Otherwise. I do believe this election will be very close until the last few hours of November 6th.

And then. All of those PROMISED, THREATENED RIOTS will begin...IN ALL OF THE BIG DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED Cities.