PDA

View Full Version : Romney is hilarious tonight

10-18-2012, 09:12 PM
http://youtu.be/NIHbe-aO6oI

watching Obama now.

Gaffer
10-18-2012, 09:22 PM
I watched that. Romney even tells jokes better than the dark lord. He had some funny stuff.

aboutime
10-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Good stuff. Best I've heard from Romney yet. Shades of a Reagan sense of Humor? You bet!

10-18-2012, 09:32 PM
I think i have to take back what I said about Romney not being very good with jokes in the past. I was clearly wrong.

Im surprised the government really hasnt tried to fine Romney for not putting an "I'm Mitt Romney and I approve this message" recording with Biden. He really does help him more than hurt him

aboutime
10-18-2012, 09:34 PM
I think i have to take back what I said about Romney not being very good with jokes in the past. I was clearly wrong.

Im surprised the government really hasnt tried to fine Romney for not putting an "I'm Mitt Romney and I approve this message" recording with Biden. He really does help him more than hurt him

That WAS a great line. Take note of Katie Couric sitting right behind Romney, she kept looking at Obama....for instructions on whether to laugh, or applaud like the Good LIBERAL, CANDY CROWLEY she is.

Kathianne
10-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Best.ever.

He was so classy regarding Obama's family. Great.

aboutime
10-18-2012, 09:56 PM
Best.ever.

He was so classy regarding Obama's family. Great.

Agreed Kathianne. Classy, funny, and actually Not the Murderer Obama's gang insisted he is too!

Kathianne
10-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Obama was funny:

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/2012/10/18/video-president-obamas-performance-at-al-smith-dinner-2012/

Kathianne
10-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Obama was funny:

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/2012/10/18/video-president-obamas-performance-at-al-smith-dinner-2012/

he made fun of 'you didn't build that' and many other issues.

The problem is, he really believes differently. But still, I LOL!

10-18-2012, 10:54 PM
I agree. The President was funny too. Not as funny as Romney. But it's nice to see him poke fun at himself.

I really think it's amusing that both of them poked fun at Biden.

Abbey Marie
10-19-2012, 12:12 AM
I get such a good feeling about this man. And he's funny, too!

10-19-2012, 12:35 AM

Tell me more about this good feeling you are getting. i'm geniunely curious

fj1200
10-19-2012, 09:04 AM
Obama was funny:

I haven't seen it yet but I remember four years ago he kept laughing at his own jokes... hopefully he's improved upon his delivery.

Abbey Marie
10-19-2012, 10:13 AM
Tell me more about this good feeling you are getting. i'm geniunely curious

I posted about it previously somewhere. Like George Bush, it's something in the eyes. Not very explainable, but it usually turns out to be a good predictor for me.

In addition, you can see he adores his wife and family.

It all speaks to integrity, and a gentle strength, imo.

aboutime
10-19-2012, 03:15 PM

Abbey. I feel the same way. Can't really fully describe it. But he showed an element of pure Class last night that reminded me (and I know this will make all Liberal-Democrats feel like puking) of Ronald Reagan.

Not just that look of confidence, and pride in his eyes. But his words. Even those directed at Obama, were stinging in truthfulness, while that little smile silently told everyone...I know what I'm talking about. Prove otherwise.

Kathianne
10-19-2012, 11:45 PM
I agree. The President was funny too. Not as funny as Romney. But it's nice to see him poke fun at himself.

I really think it's amusing that both of them poked fun at Biden.

I agree with all you said! LOL!

gabosaurus
10-20-2012, 12:24 AM
I watched that on youtube. I can't imagine how anyone thought either Romney or Obama was funny.
Romney was much more humorous when he attempted to describe his tax cut plans. :p

Kathianne
10-20-2012, 12:51 AM
I watched that on youtube. I can't imagine how anyone thought either Romney or Obama was funny.
Romney was much more humorous when he attempted to describe his tax cut plans. :p

and you heard that when?

gabosaurus
10-20-2012, 12:53 AM
You can find a tape of the routines several places online.

Kathianne
10-20-2012, 12:55 AM
You can find a tape of the routines several places online.

Yeah, I know. The reason I posted what I did earlier. So, you watched and found nothing funny? That may be due to the fact that you really haven't been following either. You'll just flip the switch or circle in Obama.

SassyLady
10-20-2012, 01:38 AM

Sour grapes, Gabby.

aboutime
10-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Sour grapes, Gabby.

SassyLady. Keep in mind. Gabby is the one who brags about being smarter than everyone else. Which is almost true, if you compare gabby to Immovable objects, like rocks, and old tires.

aboutime
10-20-2012, 01:48 PM

Gabby. Thank you. We all are admiring you for your Inability to tell HONEST LIES.

10-22-2012, 10:21 PM

Because they were funny.

aboutime
10-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Because they were funny.

Take notice how Gabby intentionally avoided telling us how funny Obama was.

I, on the other hand. Have learned to always laugh whenever Obama speaks because. He is predictably funny, whenever he lies.

So. Obama is FUNNY all the time.