PDA

View Full Version : Jaffa - The Orange's Clockwork

jafar00
10-18-2012, 09:55 PM
This is an interesting historical film that shows what a happening place Jaffa was before the Nakba when the Palestinians, who used to work side by side with the Jews, were driven into the sea and off their land by the zionist invaders. Worth a look.

Witness traces Jaffa's journey from Palestinian place name to Israeli brand name and finds an erased history of unity.Filmmaker: Eyal Sivan

This film shows how Jaffa started out as a Palestinian place name before becoming an Israeli brand name and how the orange harvest shifted from being a joint undertaking into a symbol used by both parties in the conflict.

Archive film and photographs show how propaganda was used to erase the memory of a thriving place where Arabs and Jews worked together.

Art historians and political analysts talk about the images which are projected onto their walls, and elderly orange growers remember the time before their world was destroyed.

Please note that this film will only be available to watch online until November 14.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/witness/2012/02/20122166933773157.html?utm_content=automate&utm_campaign=Trial6&utm_source=NewSocialFlow&utm_term=plustweets&utm_medium=MasterAccount (http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/witness/2012/02/20122166933773157.html?utm_content=automate&utm_campaign=Trial6&utm_source=NewSocialFlow&utm_term=plustweets&utm_medium=MasterAccount)

aboutime
10-18-2012, 09:58 PM
jafar. Just admit it. YOU ARE A HATE FILLED SLOB.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-18-2012, 10:07 PM
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/israel-and-the-palestinian-territories/mediterranean-coast/jaffa/history

History<!-- OVERVIEW TAG -->Founded, according to the Old Testament, by Japheth, in the wake of the famed flood that shot his father Noah to fame, Jaffa came to prominence as a port during the time of Solomon. The King of the Israelites lost the town in 1468 BC to the Egyptians, whose soldiers made their surprise entry hidden in clay pots.
The tides of Islam swept over the port in the 8th century, to be repelled briefly during the time of the Crusader conquests. From that time on, Jaffa remained in Muslim hands until the British General Allenby drove out the Turks in 1917. Jews had lived here since at least 1840 and by the end of the century, Jaffa had become a major gateway for boatloads of arriving immigrants. There were tensions between the new arrivals and the existing Arab community and, in 1921, these boiled over into full-blown anti-Jewish riots. The riots were to recur every few years until the decisive fighting of 1948, which saw the defeat and subsequent flight of the majority of Jaffa’s Arab population, leaving the ancient town in Jewish hands.
Since that time, Jaffa has been extensively renovated and developed as that perennial Israeli favourite – an artists’ quarter, with attendant galleries, craftshops and cafés.

Read more: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/israel-and-the-palestinian-territories/mediterranean-coast/jaffa/history#ixzz29i7TEN00

jafar00
10-18-2012, 11:22 PM

It's history, not hate. Hate is what the zionists did.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/israel-and-the-palestinian-territories/mediterranean-coast/jaffa/history

History

<!-- OVERVIEW TAG -->Founded, according to the Old Testament, by Japheth, in the wake of the famed flood that shot his father Noah to fame, Jaffa came to prominence as a port during the time of Solomon. The King of the Israelites lost the town in 1468 BC to the Egyptians, whose soldiers made their surprise entry hidden in clay pots.
The tides of Islam swept over the port in the 8th century, to be repelled briefly during the time of the Crusader conquests. From that time on, Jaffa remained in Muslim hands until the British General Allenby drove out the Turks in 1917. Jews had lived here since at least 1840 and by the end of the century, Jaffa had become a major gateway for boatloads of arriving immigrants. There were tensions between the new arrivals and the existing Arab community and, in 1921, these boiled over into full-blown anti-Jewish riots. The riots were to recur every few years until the decisive fighting of 1948, which saw the defeat and subsequent flight of the majority of Jaffa’s Arab population, leaving the ancient town in Jewish hands.
Since that time, Jaffa has been extensively renovated and developed as that perennial Israeli favourite – an artists’ quarter, with attendant galleries, craftshops and cafés.

Read more: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/israel-and-the-palestinian-territories/mediterranean-coast/jaffa/history#ixzz29i7TEN00

Are you quoting some of that zionist propaganda referred to in the film? Did you even watch it?

The idea that Palestine was an underdeveloped dustbowl until the Jews arrived is ludicrous. There are photos to prove it wrong.

tailfins
10-19-2012, 06:58 AM

Are you quoting some of that zionist propaganda referred to in the film? Did you even watch it?

The idea that Palestine was an underdeveloped dustbowl until the Jews arrived is ludicrous. There are photos to prove it wrong.

I guess that shows the extreme cost of reparations. How to you compare leaders like Netanyahu who say there is no place in Israel for racism and the US chest thumpers paranoid about Sharia law that go as far as arson and discrimination to prove their point?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-19-2012, 08:07 AM

haha, you are just mad becaue the Jews improve the living conditions for the native population everywhere they go. Just like the BRITS DID.. Jealousy is a well cultivated and greatly embraced virtue with muslims. And why not, for it stirs them to violence which is the primary tool the religion uses.-Tyr

jafar00
10-19-2012, 04:07 PM
haha, you are just mad becaue the Jews improve the living conditions for the native population everywhere they go.

Tell that to the people living in West Bank and Gaza.

jimnyc
10-19-2012, 04:08 PM

I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing with the OP, and haven't even clicked on the link. But can we please tone down the hate and at least contribute to a thread if we are going to post. Thanks!

aboutime
10-19-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing with the OP, and haven't even clicked on the link. But can we please tone down the hate and at least contribute to a thread if we are going to post. Thanks!

jimnyc. I'd be very happy to tone down any hatred you think I have used. I don't see using the truth as hate.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-19-2012, 07:37 PM

Not Israel's fault they choose to play the victim and not advance themselves. Billions they have spent on attacking Israel instead of attempting to prosper by work and due diligence! They put all thier energy into hate.. they deserve no better..-Tyr

Robert A Whit
10-19-2012, 08:57 PM

Pardon me for asking
But I want to TRY to understand why a few Americans are very outraged over Israel and the history of what the United nations did.

Generally you can tell what the person is aimng at by what they leave out.

For instance, it is common when one nation goes to war with another, that the winner takes the spoils.

Due to acts by the UN, aka the world, right or wrong, they turned land over to the Jews that the in general nomads of Palestine did not want to happen.

Almost as fast as the UN set this up, the Arabs went to war. They then fled.

Leaving the Jews the spoils.

I have no clue whom or what can change this today. The Arabs tried several times and failed.

I suggest they stop trying and failing.

aboutime
10-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Not Israel's fault they choose to play the victim and not advance themselves. Billions they have spent on attacking Israel instead of attempting to prosper by work and due diligence! They put all thier energy into hate.. they deserve no better..-Tyr

jafar. Since you despise, and tend to pretend Not to hate Jews so much here. How bout YOU go to the West Bank, and tell them how much you want them to become Peaceful, and to stop attacking Israel with rockets?

See if they agree with you, and convince them to Accept Peace instead of Fighting that will improve their way of life, and help them live longer as well.

You said the Main Stream Press didn't give you a chance. HERE'S YOUR CHANCE. Do it, and prove how your Religion of Peace really means that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-19-2012, 09:54 PM

History

<!-- OVERVIEW TAG -->Founded, according to the Old Testament, by Japheth, in the wake of the famed flood that shot his father Noah to fame, Jaffa came to prominence as a port during the time of Solomon. The King of the Israelites lost the town in 1468 BC to the Egyptians, whose soldiers made their surprise entry hidden in clay pots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^^^^ Jafar, can you read it this time???
;)

jafar00
10-20-2012, 05:12 AM
jafar. Since you despise, and tend to pretend Not to hate Jews so much here. How bout YOU go to the West Bank, and tell them how much you want them to become Peaceful, and to stop attacking Israel with rockets?

See if they agree with you, and convince them to Accept Peace instead of Fighting that will improve their way of life, and help them live longer as well.

You said the Main Stream Press didn't give you a chance. HERE'S YOUR CHANCE. Do it, and prove how your Religion of Peace really means that.

They would most likely tell me that they will stop fighting back when the Jewish "settlers" stop attacking them, destroying their orchards and livelihoods and stealing their homes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^^^^ Jafar, can you read it this time???
;)

Stern Gang, Haganah... etc.... Yeh I know all about the Zionist invasion.

Drummond
10-20-2012, 06:51 AM

Yes, Jafar, I genuinely felt motivated to 'thank' you for your post. After all, it gave me the first good laugh I've had today (.. though, where I am, the day is as yet young ...).

Jafar ... tell me. Just how comfortable DO you think people should be made to feel, when those people vote TERRORISTS (.. yes, also Muslims ..) into GOVERNMENT, then proceed to show themselves willing to support rocket-launchers aimed at Israel in their backyards ?????

Do you think it's Israel's duty to be kind and considerate, always, to those whose fervent desire is to see Israel destroyed ???

Check out Hamas's Charter. Here, study this link ...

http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www.thejerusalemfund.org/carryover/documents/charter.html

... and tell me (a) they're not filled with murderous hatreds, and (b) intent on backing it up with sheer, bigoted bloodlust.

Emerge from reading this stuff, Jafar, and try telling me that 'Islam is a religion of peace'. I mean, really, do so ...

I could do with my second laugh of the day ...

Oh, as an afterthought, I thought I'd post this merest snippet from the link, Jafar. Prepare to respond with some comic counterpoint of yours ...

Article Eight: The Slogan of the Hamas

Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Qur’an its Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most sublime belief.
Sort of gives you a 'warm, fuzzy feeling'. Doesn't it, Jafar ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Yes, Jafar, I genuinely felt motivated to 'thank' you for your post. After all, it gave me the first good laugh I've had today (.. though, where I am, the day is as yet young ...).

Jafar ... tell me. Just how comfortable DO you think people should be made to feel, when those people vote TERRORISTS (.. yes, also Muslims ..) into GOVERNMENT, then proceed to show themselves willing to support rocket-launchers aimed at Israel in their backyards ?????

Do you think it's Israel's duty to be kind and considerate, always, to those whose fervent desire is to see Israel destroyed ???

Check out Hamas's Charter. Here, study this link ...

http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www.thejerusalemfund.org/carryover/documents/charter.html

... and tell me (a) they're not filled with murderous hatreds, and (b) intent on backing it up with sheer, bigoted bloodlust.

Emerge from reading this stuff, Jafar, and try telling me that 'Islam is a religion of peace'. I mean, really, do so ...

I could do with my second laugh of the day ...

Oh, as an afterthought, I thought I'd post this merest snippet from the link, Jafar. Prepare to respond with some comic counterpoint of yours ...

Sort of gives you a 'warm, fuzzy feeling'. Doesn't it, Jafar ?

Methinks that Jafar tries to hide much of his hardside here in order to project the image of a very peaceful, sociable and rational muslim. Which he may even wish to be but Islam does not allow that unless its used to deceive infidels. Instead within the religion its followers are commanded to be slavishly obedient and filled with hatred for all that is not part of Islam. Remember what obama said, "In the end I will always come down on the side of Islam." That was his giving info to muslims why he played the other part== in order to advance into power here. Deception is a very much used tool by muslims--all of them!--Tyr

Drummond
10-20-2012, 08:55 AM
Methinks that Jafar tries to hide much of his hardside here in order to project the image of a very peaceful, sociable and rational muslim. Which he may even wish to be but Islam does not allow that unless its used to deceive infidels. Instead within the religion its followers are commanded to be slavishly obedient and filled with hatred for all that is not part of Islam. Remember what obama said, "In the end I will always come down on the side of Islam." That was his giving info to muslims why he played the other part== in order to advance into power here. Deception is a very much used tool by muslims--all of them!--Tyr

Thanks, Tyr, well said.

I'd like Obama's loyalty to Islam to come back and haunt him in the final days of his campaigning, and for it to be a prime (though of course far from the ONLY) reason for his failing to win a second Presidential term.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-20-2012, 09:09 AM
Thanks, Tyr, well said.

I'd like Obama's loyalty to Islam to come back and haunt him in the final days of his campaigning, and for it to be a prime (though of course far from the ONLY) reason for his failing to win a second Presidential term.

That will not happen. They have succeeded in making the birth issue and muslim issue off limits. Not just obama and his side but high ups in the Republican party have refused to admit his true birth place. His grandmother declared that she saw him born there and she has never been to Hawaii. Even the issue of his multiple names which have been verified has not been used nor his foriegn exchange student status in college.
ALL THIS SECRECY POINTS TO JUST ONE CONCLUSION. ITS BAD AND HE KNOWS IT WOULD DISQUALIFY HIM..
Only the globalists have the power and the inclination to promote him and pull this off. He has rewarded them with multiple billions going to places they chose. -Tyr

Drummond
10-20-2012, 09:31 AM
That will not happen. They have succeeded in making the birth issue and muslim issue off limits. Not just obama and his side but high ups in the Republican party have refused to admit his true birth place. His grandmother declared that she saw him born there and she has never been to Hawaii. Even the issue of his multiple names which have been verified has not been used nor his foriegn exchange student status in college.
ALL THIS SECRECY POINTS TO JUST ONE CONCLUSION. ITS BAD AND HE KNOWS IT WOULD DISQUALIFY HIM..
Only the globalists have the power and the inclination to promote him and pull this off. He has rewarded them with multiple billions going to places they chose. -Tyr

More than disqualify him, surely ? There must surely be consequences to any revelation that a President had ever gained then sustained his position fraudulently !

But still, he's on record on the Islam issue. It should still receive its proper attention .. and effect. That's not to say it will, I expect you're right .. but it should.

Dilloduck
10-20-2012, 10:37 AM

Deception is a great tool used by most modern countries in the world including the US.

Drummond
10-20-2012, 10:52 AM
Deception is a great tool used by most modern countries in the world including the US.

'Great tool' .. how, exactly ? If you intend a specific point, can you provide context ?

If meant more generally ... you're saying that lies are 'good' ? Is that it ?

Judging by past form, I suspect you'll not answer me with appropriate directness or detail. Happy to be proved wrong, though ...

Dilloduck
10-20-2012, 11:27 AM
'Great tool' .. how, exactly ? If you intend a specific point, can you provide context ?

If meant more generally ... you're saying that lies are 'good' ? Is that it ?

Judging by past form, I suspect you'll not answer me with appropriate directness or detail. Happy to be proved wrong, though ...

Deal in secretive ways. Countries spy on each other all the time and engage in propaganda, black ops and disinformation.

Missileman
10-20-2012, 11:39 AM
Deal in secretive ways. Countries spy on each other all the time and engage in propaganda, black ops and disinformation.

The NYC bombing was thwarted via deception.

Drummond
10-21-2012, 01:55 PM

.. OK. I note your description of what you've had in mind.

So, Dilloduck, you had this in mind to compare against Islam's own capacity for deceptiveness - surely meaning (and if not, why think of drawing the parallel ?) that your description is an equivalent.

Now, tell me why Islam would need to act in accordance with the thinking and the methodology YOU describe. Islam SPIES ? Islam engages in PROPAGANDA ? Islam ever considers 'black ops' and 'disinformation' ?

However much (or however little) - in order to want to now wriggle OUT of that comparison - you might now be tempted to say the comparison YOU've drawn doesn't apply ... what you are REALLY describing is a power, or force, acting as a nation would. With competing nations, armed, potentially hostile, playing political games, much of it concerned with dodgy dealing, misdirection, hostile gamesmanship, some of it at least intended to do great harm.

BUT, it's a curious way for A RELIGION to behave, or think, now isn't it ?

I see but only one way of viewing a religion that would happily use such methods .. one thinking it appropriate. Such a religion must want to compete for dominance. To drive ahead, by fair means OR FOUL, AND NOT CARING ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE, can only mean that the chief driving force is dominance and conquest. And, if - as MUST BE THE CASE - MORALITY ISN'T A CONSTRAINING FACTOR, then that makes it a religion capable of ANYTHING.

This is exactly what we see, though, isn't it ? A religion spawning terrorism, where its followers exult in the harm done in the name of that religion. And this, folks, is all a very far cry from any 'religion of peace' that Islam advertises itself as being.

Still ... 'propaganda', 'disinformation' ... you said it yourself, Dilloduck. Each accounts for the fiction of 'peacefulness'. The reality is something we periodically suffer, at the hands of conquest-driven savages.

Dilloduck, I thank you for your insight.

jimnyc
10-21-2012, 02:04 PM
The NYC bombing was thwarted via deception.

And thwarted nonetheless. This man came to the country looking to create a terrorist cell, and looking to create a monster attack. This didn't happen. I don't see how it was deception, other than the FBI making the nitwit think he was about to blow up a real bomb.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-21-2012, 02:26 PM
And thwarted nonetheless. This man came to the country looking to create a terrorist cell, and looking to create a monster attack. This didn't happen. I don't see how it was deception, other than the FBI making the nitwit think he was about to blow up a real bomb.

We make a big mistake letting muslims come in here on student visas. They are at war with us and everyone of them is a potential fighter for Jihad.-Tyr

Missileman
10-21-2012, 03:56 PM

The bad guy was DECEIVED into thinking he was dealing with genuine Al Quaida operative and DECEIVED into thinking he was playing with real explosives. I can't believe there's even an argument about that. And in case someone thinks otherwise, I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I was only pointing out an example of our government employing deception.

jimnyc
10-21-2012, 04:16 PM
The bad guy was DECEIVED into thinking he was dealing with genuine Al Quaida operative and DECEIVED into thinking he was playing with real explosives. I can't believe there's even an argument about that. And in case someone thinks otherwise, I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I was only pointing out an example of our government employing deception.

We agree then. That was my bad, I thought you were implying that it wasn't a big deal that they made into one.

Dilloduck
10-21-2012, 04:16 PM

Ya gotta watch what you say here. Deceptive people are everywhere. :laugh:

Drummond
10-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Ya gotta watch what you say here. Deceptive people are everywhere. :laugh:

... which is what you've already pointed out, Dilloduck ...

... and Islam is a driving force encouraging a lot more of the same. For a purpose. A self-serving purpose.

Dilloduck
10-21-2012, 06:27 PM
... which is what you've already pointed out, Dilloduck ...

... and Islam is a driving force encouraging a lot more of the same. For a purpose. A self-serving purpose.

Well obviously they're not doing a real great job at being sneaky. Even our forum is onto them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Well obviously they're not doing a real great job at being sneaky. Even our forum is onto them.

No thanks to you and others here that would rather see it otherwise .-Tyr

jafar00
10-21-2012, 07:45 PM
While I do enjoy a good misdirection now and then, the OP is about how the zionists destroyed through massive overnight ethnic cleansing, what was once a successful joint venture between Muslims and Jews in Jaffa.

tailfins
10-21-2012, 08:02 PM
While I do enjoy a good misdirection now and then, the OP is about how the zionists destroyed through massive overnight ethnic cleansing, what was once a successful joint venture between Muslims and Jews in Jaffa.

Zionism is a consolation for the Holocaust. Where were the Muslims when Hitler was running his ovens?

Dilloduck
10-21-2012, 08:43 PM
Zionism is a consolation for the Holocaust. Where were the Muslims when Hitler was running his ovens?

I think they were in a bunch of different countries. Not a great help to the Nazis,really.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-21-2012, 10:51 PM
I think they were in a bunch of different countries. Not a great help to the Nazis,really.

How many muslims did Hitler and crew put into those ovens? Answer is Zero.
Evil rarely destroys other evil. Never does it destroy another evil that is already murdering innocent people.
Obama plays at opposing our enemies whle he buys time for them and send billiuons to help their spread in the ME. That so many ignore,deny or fail to see this points to exactly why we ended up with that damn scum in the Whitehouse in the first place.--Tyr

Dilloduck
10-22-2012, 09:13 AM
How many muslims did Hitler and crew put into those ovens? Answer is Zero.
Evil rarely destroys other evil. Never does it destroy another evil that is already murdering innocent people.
Obama plays at opposing our enemies whle he buys time for them and send billiuons to help their spread in the ME. That so many ignore,deny or fail to see this points to exactly why we ended up with that damn scum in the Whitehouse in the first place.--Tyr

Muslims died fighting the Axis powers in WWII and America was sending financial aid to muslim countries long before Obama ever did.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2012, 09:42 AM
Muslims died fighting the Axis powers in WWII and America was sending financial aid to muslim countries long before Obama ever did.

Did the Nazis try to exterminate the muslims?

Dilloduck
10-22-2012, 09:46 AM
Did the Nazis try to exterminate the muslims?

Nazi's tried to kill anyone who was in their way. Oh look--here's one that was killed at Dachau.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343957/Indian-heroine-Churchills-elite-SOE-spy-network-recognised-statue-London.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2012, 09:55 AM
Nazi's tried to kill anyone who was in their way. Oh look--here's one that was killed at Dachau.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343957/Indian-heroine-Churchills-elite-SOE-spy-network-recognised-statue-London.html

That they did, no argument on me about that. However they did not target Islam the religion but did so the Jews and the Christians. Why was Islam given the exemption?
I know, do you?

Dilloduck
10-22-2012, 10:03 AM
That they did, no argument on me about that. However they did not target Islam the religion but did so the Jews and the Christians. Why was Islam given the exemption?
I know, do you?

They didn't target people that fought FOR them. Jews fought for Hitler. Muslims fought for Hitler. Christians fought for Hitler.
When you start making your generalizations about groups of people you lose everytime. I thought we had learned to treat people as individuals in the American Civil rights movement but apparently some did not.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2012, 10:16 AM
They didn't target people that fought FOR them. Jews fought for Hitler.

^^^ That comment clearly reveals either you are truly delusional or else grabbing at straws.
Are you really going to say that the Jews were not targetted!!!!!??????? -Tyr

Muslims fought for Hitler. Christians fought for Hitler.
When you start making your generalizations about groups of people you lose everytime. I thought we had learned to treat people as individuals in the American Civil rights movement but apparently some did not.

I think you had better get a grip amigo. I mean , drink some coffee ,eat a donut , do something but making insanely crazy statements like that pose a problem of huge importance IMHO.-Tyr

Dilloduck
10-22-2012, 10:18 AM
I think you had better get a grip amigo. I mean , drink some coffee ,eat a donut , do something but making insanely crazy statements like that pose a problem of huge importance IMHO.-Tyr

Are you denying that there were Jews that fought on the side of the nazis ? Jews that Hitler did NOT target. In fact he armed them.

Gaffer
10-22-2012, 01:03 PM
Are you denying that there were Jews that fought on the side of the nazis ? Jews that Hitler did NOT target. In fact he armed them.

So your saying there was a Jewish SS unit I'm unaware of. Please :link:

George Soros is an example of Jews working for Hitler. He's a traitor and a slime ball and I hope he dies a very painful slow death.

The muslims aligned themselves with Hitler, including providing troops for his SS units. The muslim brotherhood are the new nazis. Since they are out to exterminate Jews I'm sure you support them whole heartedly.

Dilloduck
10-22-2012, 01:12 PM

George Soros is an example of Jews working for Hitler. He's a traitor and a slime ball and I hope he dies a very painful slow death.

The muslims aligned themselves with Hitler, including providing troops for his SS units. The muslim brotherhood are the new nazis. Since they are out to exterminate Jews I'm sure you support them whole heartedly.

No---please don't lie about me. I never said there was a Jewish SS unit.

Gaffer
10-22-2012, 02:01 PM
No---please don't lie about me. I never said there was a Jewish SS unit.

I didn't lie. I just put words in your mouth to get a rise. But please give me some details on what Jews fought for Hitler and in what units. Other than the soros types who would sell their own mother to protect and enrich themselves.

aboutime
10-22-2012, 02:30 PM

Gaffer. It seems someone like Dilloduck is not aware of SHINDLER'S LIST. People like SOROS lived during the Jewish Holocaust, and worked to keep their selfish, traitorous bones alive by betraying their fellow Jews.

Not long ago. I watched a LAW and ORDER episode that dealt with such a topic of Jews, betraying Jews, where a man Sold Life Insurance to thousands of Jews...he knew, would never live long enough to collect. While he made his profit, and became a Millionaire on the backs of DEAD JEWS who were gassed in Camps.
Soros can deny it. But anyone who cares to investigate...will see the truth. And it AIN'T Pretty.

Drummond
10-22-2012, 03:02 PM
These links might be of interest .. not least to Dilloduck, who may well decide to be silent about them ?

Well, anyway ...

http://www.shalomjerusalem.com/mohammedism/mohammedism22.html

<big><big><big><big><tt>Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, was a major participant in the Holocaust. On July 1, 1937, the British-appointed Mufti asked the German Consul-General of Palestine "to what extent the Third Reich was prepared to support the Arab movement against the Jews." Following this meeting, the Mufti was visited in Palestine by Adolf Eichmann, who was getting "acquainted with the country and the life and to establish contact with people." Around the time of Eichmann´s visit, a prolonged and organized campaign of atrocities against the Jews of Palestine was launched.

Also around that time, the Mufti became a paid agent of the Nazi Abwehr and was put in charge of counterintelligence and sabotage. When the British stopped an Abwher shipment of arms to the Mufti in Palestine, through Saudi Arabia and Iraq, the Mufti re-located to Baghdad, where he directed Arab and Nazi finance, diplomacy and propaganda. In 1941, the Mufti inspired a pro-Nazi coup in Iraq led by General Rashid Ali. Collaborating with his masters in Berlin, he would declare a Jihad against Britain, which he called "the greatest foe of Islam." The British backed a successful counter-coup and the Mufti proceeded on to Berlin, where he was appointed by the Nazis as titular head of a Nazi pan-Arab government-in-exile. </tt></big></big></big></big><big><big><big><tt></tt></big></big></big>Ah, it's that old 'Religion of Peace', at it again ...

Try ...

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Terrorism/muslimbrotherhood.html

According to founder al-Banna, “It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.” Therefore, the Muslim Brotherhood opposes secular tendencies of Islamic nations and wants a return to the precepts of the Qur'an (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Bible/Quran.html). The Brotherhood firmly rejects all notions of Western influences in addition to rejecting extreme Sufism as well. Brotherhood members organize events from prayer meetings to sport clubs for socializing.

The organization's motto: “Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. Qur'an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”

Jihad & Terrorism

An important aspect of the Muslim Brotherhood ideology is the sanctioning of jihad (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/jihadtoc.html) such as the 2004 fatwa issued by Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/talking/79_Qaradawi.html) making it a religious obligation of Muslims to abduct and kill U.S. citizens in Iraq (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/arabs/Iraqtoc.html). al-Banna wrote that the Islamic flag must be raised again in the territories once ruled by Islam: "Thus, Andulasia (Spain), Sicily, the Balkans, the Italian coast, as well as the islands of the Mediterranean are all Muslim Meditarranean colonies, and they must return to the embrace of Islam."

The Brotherhood is also viewed by many in the Middle East and the West as the root source for Islamic terrorism. In 2005, a former Kuwaiti Minister of Education, Dr. Ahmad al-Rabi', wrote in the Saudi-owned Asharq al-awsat newspaper: "The beginings of all the religious terrrorism that we are witnessing today were int he Muslim Brotherhood's ideology .. all those who worked with bin-Laden and al-Qaida went out under the mandate of the Muslim Brotherhood."

Indeed, the Muslim Brotherhood not only condemned the US for killing bin-Laden in May 2011, they also facilitated the growth of al-Qaida. Abdullah Azzam, bin-Laden's mentor, came out of the Jordanian Muslim Brotherhood; Ayman al-Zawahiri, bin-Laden's deputy, came from the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood; Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, grew up in the Kuwaiti Muslim Brotherhood.

History
The Muslim Brotherhood began as a social and religious organization in Egypt (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/arabs/egypttoc.html) whose members regarded Islam (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/islamtoc.html) as a way of life. Many Syrian supporters founded their own branches in Syria (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/arabs/syriatoc.html), one of which was the Aleppo branch, founded in 1935. The Aleppo branch eventually became the Syrian headquarters of the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood expanded its political involvement as the Party of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hizb al-Ikhwan al-Muslimun.

The Brotherhood's founder, al-Banna, was a devout admirer of Adolf Hitler (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/hitlertoc.html) and the Nazi regime. During the 1930s, the Brotherhood became more political in nature and an officially political group in 1939. Over the years, the organization developed an apparatus through which to provide military training to its followers and to engage in political terrorism against Egyptian Coptic Christians and government officials.

Interesting, isn't it, that the Muslim Brotherhood's genesis as an overtly political force arose in tandem with the growth and successes of Hitler's Nazi regime ? Its founder had ADMIRATION for Hitler !

Ah, those 'peaceful' types, eh ? Hitler, the 'peacemaker' ....

Out of interest .. Yusuf Al-Qaradawi referred to, above, was invited to London by the then-London mayor, Ken Livingstone.

That was the same Ken Livingstone who once racially abused a Jewish reporter .. and expressed sympathy for the IRA .. and is great friends with Hugo Chavez ....

See ...

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/1160/does_ken_livingstone_pass_a_fit_and_proper_person_ test_

Livingstone has a long and uncomfortable history with the Jewish community. In 2004 he invited the radical Islamist cleric Yusuf al-Qaradawi to London. Al-Qaradawi has condoned suicide bombing and praised Hitler’s anti-Semitism (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HStliOnVl6Q) (as well as making revolting comments about women and homosexuals).

When asked last week if he would commit to not inviting al-Qaradawi back if elected, Ken would only say that he was currently banned from the country.

In 2005 Livingstone compared a reporter to a Nazi concentration camp guard, even repeating the claim after being informed that the reporter was himself Jewish. A judge found his behaviour to be ‘indefensible’.

Just this year Ken was forced to apologise after implying that London’s Jews would not vote for him ‘because they are rich’. The Guardian columnist Jonathan Friedland, a life-long Labour supporter, subsequently wrote (http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/mar/23/backed-ken-livingstone-mayor-before) that he could no longer bring himself to vote for Ken. Livingstone’s disturbing comments about Jews – not just a one-off slip of the tongue but on several occasions – are deeply, deeply concerning.

It Takes A LEFTIE ....

Dilloduck
10-22-2012, 03:45 PM
I didn't lie. I just put words in your mouth to get a rise. But please give me some details on what Jews fought for Hitler and in what units. Other than the soros types who would sell their own mother to protect and enrich themselves.

All you have to do is Google. The idea that not a single Jew fought in the Werhmacht is so far fetched that is evidence of how people believe what they want.

Dilloduck
10-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Eichmann worked with the zionists to get Jews to emigrate to Palestine.

Gaffer
10-22-2012, 04:34 PM
All you have to do is Google. The idea that not a single Jew fought in the Werhmacht is so far fetched that is evidence of how people believe what they want.

You made the statement, it's up to you to back it up.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2012, 06:20 PM
These links might be of interest .. not least to Dilloduck, who may well decide to be silent about them ?

Well, anyway ...

</TT></BIG></BIG></BIG>Ah, it's that old 'Religion of Peace', at it again ...

Try ...

Interesting, isn't it, that the Muslim Brotherhood's genesis as an overtly political force arose in tandem with the growth and successes of Hitler's Nazi regime ? Its founder had ADMIRATION for Hitler !

Out of interest .. Yusuf Al-Qaradawi referred to, above, was invited to London by the then-London mayor, Ken Livingstone.

That was the same Ken Livingstone who once racially abused a Jewish reporter .. and expressed sympathy for the IRA .. and is great friends with Hugo Chavez ....

See ...

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/1160/does_ken_livingstone_pass_a_fit_and_proper_person_ test_

It Takes A LEFTIE ....

I'll give ya ten to one odds that Dillio either completely ignores or else issues a one line bullcrap spin or question and then call himself having just refuted your informative post Drummonds.
Hitler never launched a campaign against Islam.. Evil allies with other evil.. -Tyr

Dilloduck
10-22-2012, 07:29 PM
I'll give ya ten to one odds that Dillio either completely ignores or else issues a one line bullcrap spin or question and then call himself having just refuted your informative post Drummonds.
Hitler never launched a campaign against Islam.. Evil allies with other evil.. -Tyr

Is that why the US chummed up with organized crime? Evil allied with Evil ?

tailfins
10-22-2012, 07:38 PM

Well, anyway ...

Ah, it's that old 'Religion of Peace', at it again ...

Try ...

See ...

It Takes A LEFTIE ....

VERY INTERESTING! It opens the argument that land was taken justifiably from the Arabs to punish their participation in the Holocaust.

jafar00
10-22-2012, 07:42 PM

Hitler was a Christian.....

Dilloduck
10-22-2012, 07:55 PM
VERY INTERESTING! It opens the argument that land was taken justifiably from the Arabs to punish their participation in the Holocaust.

Land that was promised to the Arabs after WWI was never given to them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2012, 08:08 PM

:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Is that why the US chummed up with organized crime? Evil allied with Evil ?

Still dodging answering DRUMMOND'S question I see! :laugh2:
I bet you were great at dodgeball back in high school?---Tyr

jimnyc
10-22-2012, 08:15 PM

What religion are the overwhelming majority of terrorists in today's world?

Dilloduck
10-22-2012, 09:18 PM
We may as well argue what the greatest religion in the world is. Pointless.

jimnyc
10-22-2012, 09:20 PM
We may as well argue what the greatest religion in the world is. Pointless.

I don't think that could really be answered, as it's an opinion. But surely we can make factual determinations on what religion terrorists belong to and what religion they claim to commit their acts in the name of.

jafar00
10-22-2012, 09:33 PM
What religion are the overwhelming majority of terrorists in today's world?

What religion are the majority of people caught up in warzones in today's world?

Gaffer
10-22-2012, 09:34 PM

Hitler was an occultist.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2012, 09:39 PM
What religion are the majority of people caught up in warzones in today's world?

First, most terrorists are Islamists. Most victims of terrorism are not Islamists. Who kills more innocent women and children --deliberately? , thats key--deliberately!
I know you will not answer truthfully but had to ask anyways.-Tyr

jimnyc
10-22-2012, 10:02 PM

Questions too difficult for you? The only people I know recognized by religion that are fighting based on that religion - are Muslims.

jafar00
10-23-2012, 01:19 PM
First, most terrorists are Islamists. Most victims of terrorism are not Islamists. Who kills more innocent women and children --deliberately? , thats key--deliberately!
I know you will not answer truthfully but had to ask anyways.-Tyr

Finally, you admit that politics, not religion is the reason behind the violence :)

aboutime
10-23-2012, 01:29 PM
Finally, you admit that politics, not religion is the reason behind the violence :)

jafar. If you honestly believe that above. You are proving what many of us have suspected about you from the get-go.

You are just another Sick, Hate-filled Hypocrite who dwells on hatred that results in the death of anyone who disagree's with you.

Gaffer
10-23-2012, 02:33 PM

Islam is a combination of politics and religion. That's what sharia is for.

Missileman
10-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Islam is a combination of politics and religion. That's what sharia is for.

It proves that mixing the divine and the mundane should be avoided, no matter which divine you're dealing with.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-23-2012, 05:55 PM

Islam is a quasi militant political/religious movement. I suppose its not religion when they murder because somebody spat on, shat on or otherwise mistreated a Koran!?? Or called the dog Muhammad a perverted child molestor which he certainly was.. Or declared your Allah to be a demon from hell.
Just political when they defend /murder for that.. ya right :laugh:-Tyr

Dilloduck
10-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Islam is a quasi militant political/religious movement. I suppose its not religion when they murder because somebody spat on, shat on or otherwise mistreated a Koran!?? Or called the dog Muhammad a perverted child molestor which he certainly was.. Or declared your Allah to be a demon from hell.

it's not even a religion now ? :laugh2:

aboutime
10-23-2012, 07:28 PM

Tyr. As all of us can see. And are learning from this nonsense of religious finger pointing.
The different Identities being used, as in Islam, Muslim, or the many forms of the secretive jihadi movement are nothing but EXCUSES,
or DISTRACTIONS designed to protect, and defend those who claim to be Peace Loving according to their sacred book.
When everyone around the world really knows, and frequently fears anyone who Claims to be one of those Peace Lovers...
while holding a very sharp object behind their back. Waiting to strike out against the Innocent who dare to disagree, or those who worship differently.

In other words. Those who claim Islam, or Muslim teachings have not been Bastardized by the Liars who murder for Hate.
Need to be stricken from the Earth. Even if it takes doing so. One Terrorist at a time until those of that religion no longer fear...
being able to enjoy the freedoms and peaceful existence that Book No Longer represents.

Dilloduck
10-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Tyr. As all of us can see. And are learning from this nonsense of religious finger pointing.
The different Identities being used, as in Islam, Muslim, or the many forms of the secretive jihadi movement are nothing but EXCUSES,
or DISTRACTIONS designed to protect, and defend those who claim to be Peace Loving according to their sacred book.
When everyone around the world really knows, and frequently fears anyone who Claims to be one of those Peace Lovers...
while holding a very sharp object behind their back. Waiting to strike out against the Innocent who dare to disagree, or those who worship differently.

In other words. Those who claim Islam, or Muslim teachings have not been Bastardized by the Liars who murder for Hate.
Need to be stricken from the Earth. Even if it takes doing so. One Terrorist at a time until those of that religion no longer fear...
being able to enjoy the freedoms and peaceful existence that Book No Longer represents.

Islam is the religion
Muslim is the name for a person who follows that religion.
They are really words. Not excuses

jafar00
10-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Islamism is described by various sources as political. Politics guided by Islam. The vast majority of trouble hotspots in the world, Islamic countries or not are plagued by struggles for power, influence, land and resources. Apart from Salafi inspired Taliban, Al Qaeda or Boku Haram, nobody is being killed for their religion. Don't forget the Zionists either.

Back to the subject after the latest deflection....

Jaffa used to be covered in orchards where they grew Oranges. Since the Zionist invasion and ethnic cleansing, no Oranges are grown there any more.

aboutime
10-24-2012, 09:16 AM
Islam is the religion
Muslim is the name for a person who follows that religion.
They are really words. Not excuses

Dilloduck. That's interesting. Using an EXCUSE to explain an Excuse. Try telling those differences to the Terrorists whom you seem to suggest. Do not exist if they are connected to either of those 'REALLY WORDS".

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-26-2012, 10:22 AM
Islamism is described by various sources as political. Politics guided by Islam. The vast majority of trouble hotspots in the world, Islamic countries or not are plagued by struggles for power, influence, land and resources. Apart from Salafi inspired Taliban, Al Qaeda or Boku Haram, nobody is being killed for their religion. Don't forget the Zionists either.

Back to the subject after the latest deflection....

Jaffa used to be covered in orchards where they grew Oranges. Since the Zionist invasion and ethnic cleansing, no Oranges are grown there any more.

Sharia law is the political aspect of Islam codeified into laws and regulations that fit the perfection that is supposedly in the Koran. However Sharia law is absolutely and completely Anti-Constitutional and we as a nation must reject it totally.-Tyr

jafar00
10-26-2012, 10:17 PM
Psst...

Jaffa

Oranges

Zionist invasion....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-26-2012, 11:08 PM
Psst...

Jaffa

Oranges

Zionist invasion....

People fleeing a location long ago because they started trouble that they couldnt handle has been repeated many times throughout history and most of those times it did not involve Jews. It happens , people fight, somebody has to go! The losers leave. --Tyr

aboutime
10-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Psst...

Jaffa

Oranges

Zionist invasion....

jafar. You still can't be honest with any of us here. You and your hatred for those you call Zionists....only proves how much of a liar, and hate monger you are.
You should apply for a position testing IED's in your own yard. Let us know how that works for you.

Before you BLOW YOURSELF up. Tell us why you bring your hatred here, and pretend to not hate Jews.
You should also examine, and share what the word Zionist means..Honestly, of course.

jimnyc
10-27-2012, 12:45 PM
jafar. You still can't be honest with any of us here. You and your hatred for those you call Zionists....only proves how much of a liar, and hate monger you are.
You should apply for a position testing IED's in your own yard. Let us know how that works for you.

He's made it abundantly clear that he supports groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which are terrorist organizations, over the Jews they are taught to hate from grade school. No point in getting into the mud with a someone like that, it's going to change nothing.

aboutime
10-27-2012, 12:53 PM
He's made it abundantly clear that he supports groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which are terrorist organizations, over the Jews they are taught to hate from grade school. No point in getting into the mud with a someone like that, it's going to change nothing.

I know jimnyc. I know. I agree with you. But I do challenge jafar's endless needs to come here to spread his hate around, and I am expected to just remain like Obama. Appeasing, and Apologizing in attitude..rather than defending ALL OF US who do not believe as jafar does.

Yes. This is your forum. I respect you, and your wishes. But if we all stay quiet, and just play the game. Eventually. We all lose.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-27-2012, 02:21 PM

Before you BLOW YOURSELF up. Tell us why you bring your hatred here, and pretend to not hate Jews.
You should also examine, and share what the word Zionist means..Honestly, of course.

Jafar wasnt born into Islam, therefore he feels that he must prove himself to his fellow muslims.
He must defend Islam and be vocal about it. His attitude towards the constant attacks heaped upon the jews is that they richly deserve it. Such blindness to reality of the situation indicates a total brainwashing IMHO. Thus he is muslim thru and thru.

100% muslim and proud of it, right Jafar?

By the way Jafar, did you notice that I changed my tagline, no more jumping? Priorities baby, priorities..-;)-Tyr

Gaffer
10-27-2012, 07:11 PM
The arabs of jaffa were told by the other arab countries that there was a war coming and it was best that they get out. They were told the Jews would kill them if they didn't, and that they would be caught in the cross fire. Those that left became refugees and were not allowed into countries like jordan, syria or egypt. Those that stayed became Israeli citizens with full rights and live there today. There's real history and then there's arab history.

I don't think jafar even understands the meaning of the word zionist.

aboutime
10-27-2012, 07:40 PM
The arabs of jaffa were told by the other arab countries that there was a war coming and it was best that they get out. They were told the Jews would kill them if they didn't, and that they would be caught in the cross fire. Those that left became refugees and were not allowed into countries like jordan, syria or egypt. Those that stayed became Israeli citizens with full rights and live there today. There's real history and then there's arab history.

I don't think jafar even understands the meaning of the word zionist.

Gaffer. That is why I asked him if he knew what it meant. People like jafar have some kind of superiority complex they have adopted, merely because they feel more qualified to Judge others with their hatred, and ignorance. Almost daring everyone else to disagree with them. Which...we all know. Causes them to lie, and pretend they observe, and obey the Peaceful aspects of their religion that has been shredded down to a jihad instruction manual.

It's almost like trying to negotiate Racism with Jesse Jackson. The second you attempt to bring up the topic...if you are not a Black person. He instantly accuses you of being a Racist. Which ceases all further discussions....because YOU are a Racist for daring to talk about it.