PDA

View Full Version : How the Obama system fails to work

Robert A Whit
10-19-2012, 03:02 AM
Let's say your school has some period of time with a losing football coach.

He claims his players were picked by another coach. He has a lot of excuses for losing though he promised hope and change.

I see the economics of Obama much like the coach whose team made a terrible blunder, is headed not to the proper goal line, but the goal line that the other team is to cross. In short, wrong way to head.

Trying to point out his error, the Obama coach keeps asking for more time. That he has made progress and is moving the ball. But he can't score one for his team.

Still he promises, give me more time and I will make it work.

This is one reason I refer to Obama as an empty suit.

I have commented that the task of president needs skills. And those skills include a lot of management. Not the experience of a community manager, but real hands on experience. If one messes up a town, at least the person can be recalled. If a governor has a bad time, he too can be recalled.

This is almost impossible to do to a president.

We get to suffer the fool taking the team down the wrong path and at the wrong goal post.

Keynes was in error and when a person follows his path, he can promise hope and change. Too bad our hope and change is that he gets the boot.

Missileman
10-19-2012, 08:02 AM

He claims his players were picked by another coach. He has a lot of excuses for losing though he promised hope and change.

I see the economics of Obama much like the coach whose team made a terrible blunder, is headed not to the proper goal line, but the goal line that the other team is to cross. In short, wrong way to head.

Trying to point out his error, the Obama coach keeps asking for more time. That he has made progress and is moving the ball. But he can't score one for his team.

I have commented that the task of president needs skills. And those skills include a lot of management. Not the experience of a community manager, but real hands on experience. If one messes up a town, at least the person can be recalled. If a governor has a bad time, he too can be recalled.

We get to suffer the fool taking the team down the wrong path and at the wrong goal post.

Keynes was in error and when a person follows his path, he can promise hope and change. Too bad our hope and change is that he gets the boot.

He wasn't even a community manager, he was a community organizer. Just look at the amazing community Chicago has been organized into. Given time, I'm sure he can organize the whole country similarly. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-19-2012, 08:11 AM

Amazing the things that a well funded and much adored scam artist can do.. Even the Presidency is not beyond such a person's limit once they get into the totally corrupted dem party. Obama and the globalists have proven that.. -Tyr

aboutime
10-19-2012, 06:25 PM
He wasn't even a community manager, he was a community organizer. Just look at the amazing community Chicago has been organized into. Given time, I'm sure he can organize the whole country similarly. :rolleyes:

Sure thing Missileman. Guess you haven't checked to see how wonderful the crime rate, and murder rates are in that Amazing Community lately.
Unless you are speaking about the ORGANIZED WARFARE, and ORGANIZED STREET CRIMES that are in competition with the other great cities in America for BLACK on BLACK CRIMES, AND KILLING SPREE'S.

Are you telling us you WANT the rest of America to be Patterned after Chicago???? Is that what you are saying RAHM...the Missileman?

Anton Chigurh
10-19-2012, 06:38 PM
You proceed from a false assumption. It is working EXACTLY as intended.

Robert A Whit
10-19-2012, 06:56 PM
About time,

I think you did not notice that Missleman wrote dripping with sarcasm. His praise of Obama was damning the man, not endorsing him.

aboutime
10-19-2012, 07:02 PM
About time,

I think you did not notice that Missleman wrote dripping with sarcasm. His praise of Obama was damning the man, not endorsing him.

My mistake. I did not notice the sarcasm, based on previous post history.

In spite of that. I stand by my Un-sarcastic, and factual report concerning Obama and Chicago. Thanks anyway.

Missileman
10-19-2012, 07:09 PM
My mistake. I did not notice the sarcasm, based on previous post history.

In spite of that. I stand by my Un-sarcastic, and factual report concerning Obama and Chicago. Thanks anyway.

Based on previous post history, my ass! Your act is getting really tiresome. Post a link to any post of mine where I've defended or endorsed Obama.

aboutime
10-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Based on previous post history, my ass! Your act is getting really tiresome. Post a link to any post of mine where I've defended or endorsed Obama.

Oh. Now I get it. That's where you get your history? No need to post such things. I didn't say you did.