PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Claire McCaskill’s husband cut business deals in Senate Dining Room

tailfins
10-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Sen. Claire McCaskill’s husband cut business deals in Senate Dining Room

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/18/whistle-blower-audio-sen-claire-mccaskills-husband-cut-business-deals-in-senate-dining-room/#ixzz29mtXBXMX

aboutime
10-19-2012, 06:04 PM
Oh, no! Imagine that? A Sitting Senator's Husband, doing personal business in the Senate Dining room. I MEAN. MY, SENATE DINING ROOM.
In fact. IN THE PEOPLE'S DINING ROOM TOO!

Senator McCaskill has just been shown to VIOLATE Senate Rules, Federal Laws, and her OATH of office...all at once.

What will happen to her now? THE DUMB PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HER BEFORE....WILL DO THE SAME AGAIN.

Proving. The Americans in her home state are just as GUILTY of Breaking Laws, Rules, and Violating the Constitution as OBAMA is.

tailfins
10-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Oh, no! Imagine that? A Sitting Senator's Husband, doing personal business in the Senate Dining room. I MEAN. MY, SENATE DINING ROOM.
In fact. IN THE PEOPLE'S DINING ROOM TOO!

Senator McCaskill has just been shown to VIOLATE Senate Rules, Federal Laws, and her OATH of office...all at once.

What will happen to her now? THE DUMB PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HER BEFORE....WILL DO THE SAME AGAIN.

Proving. The Americans in her home state are just as GUILTY of Breaking Laws, Rules, and Violating the Constitution as OBAMA is.

Don't be so sure. Even though she spent money successfully to get her desired gaffe-o-matic opponent, the race is still rated a toss-up by Real Clear Politics.

aboutime
10-20-2012, 06:23 PM
Don't be so sure. Even though she spent money successfully to get her desired gaffe-o-matic opponent, the race is still rated a toss-up by Real Clear Politics.

Oh, of course. I nearly forgot how McCaskill is merely doing the same as the Obama administration. Namely, A.G. Holder. Ignoring, and disobeying the U.S. Constitution liberally, and without any leadership, or interruption from HIS BOSS.
The four years of OBAMA has become one of the Most Abused, Unstatesmanlike, Irresponsible, Illegal, Ignorant, and Dumb presidential PRE-SCHOOL adventures since PEE-WEE Herman announced his full support for BIG BIRD as his Idol, just like Bill Clinton.