PDA

View Full Version : Dont F*ck With Old People...

shattered
05-26-2007, 01:50 PM
...at Wal-Mart. *LMAO!!!* There is no link to this, because it's just a small neighborhood paper where I live, but..

A 63-year old West Bend woman was cited for disorderly conduct after allegedly slapping a 46-year old woman during a disagreement over a parking space.

According to a West Bend Police Department report, a 46-year old woman, also a city resident, was looking for a parking space at Wal-Mart during the morning of May 14th.

The woman eventually saw a driver leaving a space near the store, which she then entered. Meanwhile, the 63-year old woman, who was also approaching the space, began honking her horn.

The older woman then left her car, and began arguing with the 46-year old about which of them was entitled to the space. The younger woman said she hadn't realized the 63-year old was waiting for it.

The older woman then slapped the younger one's face, reentered her car, and drove away, as the 46-year old memorized the car's license plate number.

The younger woman then notified police, who promptly apprehended the 63-year old.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Welcome to life in a small town.

Mr. P
05-26-2007, 02:20 PM
...at Wal-Mart. *LMAO!!!* There is no link to this, because it's just a small neighborhood paper where I live, but..

A 63-year old West Bend woman was cited for disorderly conduct after allegedly slapping a 46-year old woman during a disagreement over a parking space.

According to a West Bend Police Department report, a 46-year old woman, also a city resident, was looking for a parking space at Wal-Mart during the morning of May 14th.

The woman eventually saw a driver leaving a space near the store, which she then entered. Meanwhile, the 63-year old woman, who was also approaching the space, began honking her horn.

The older woman then left her car, and began arguing with the 46-year old about which of them was entitled to the space. The younger woman said she hadn't realized the 63-year old was waiting for it.

The older woman then slapped the younger one's face, reentered her car, and drove away, as the 46-year old memorized the car's license plate number.

The younger woman then notified police, who promptly apprehended the 63-year old.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Welcome to life in a small town.
More like the world of Wal-Mart shoppers..Here they're the most rude inconsiderate folk anywhere. I seldom set foot there because of that.

shattered
05-26-2007, 02:20 PM
More like the world of Wal-Mart shoppers..Here they're the most rude inconsiderate folk anywhere. I seldom set foot there because of that.

Here, they're not.. Which is why it's actually "newsworthy" in this goofy town..

nevadamedic
05-26-2007, 02:35 PM

Sounds like the WalMart here, whats worse then that everytime I go there there are always a few shoppersg where you have to plug your nose because of the odor. Sometimes it is so bad that you can smell it a few isle's away. That is jusy trash and filth.

Pale Rider
05-26-2007, 06:31 PM

Just yesterday, I was going from the Post Office to the car wash, so I took a short cut through Wal Mart's parking lot driving past the front of the store. As I approached the far entrance/exit, some fatt ass, ignorant, SOW looked right at me coming, and waddled her fucking cellulite ass right out in front of me, AND THEN WALKED LIKE SHE HAD THE REST OF HER LIFE TO REACH THE DOOR. Hurry a little? HELL NO! I did a very strange thing. I blew it off to stupidity. I was in a real good mood yesterday and wasn't going to let anything spoil it. Had I NOT been in a good mood, I WOULD have said something. I HATE people that act like the world revolves them.