PDA

View Full Version : Outcome of the 3rd debate

Little-Acorn
10-22-2012, 12:44 PM
Next debate is tonight.

Predicting the outcome of a debate that hasn't happened yet, is like predicting what your wife will weigh a year from now. Guesses are almost useless.

So my guess is: I expect Obama to do about as well as he did in the 2nd debate, ditto for Romney.

Meaning, they will ties on technique (each will support his points to an approximately equal degree), but Romney will (once again) be able to point out Obama's failure for four years, which Obama will not be able to do to Romney. So Romney will keep and possibly extend his lead... and Obama gets no more chances.

And when more Republicans vote on Nov. 6 than Democrats (just as they did on Nov. 2010), unlike what most polls are hoping for, Romney will actually win the popular vote by some 6%, and win in Ohio, Florida, Virginia, Colorado, and possibly Pennsylvania, taking the Electoral College too.

Sorry, Barack. Maybe next election.

Voted4Reagan
10-22-2012, 01:21 PM
Benghazi

Israel

Egypt

Syria

Iraq

Afghanistan

Obama has to face his weakest area tonight and you can bet Hillary isnt going to bail him out again...

Win tonight for Mittens...

aboutime
10-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Next debate is tonight.

Predicting the outcome of a debate that hasn't happened yet, is like predicting what your wife will weigh a year from now. Guesses are almost useless.

So my guess is: I expect Obama to do about as well as he did in the 2nd debate, ditto for Romney.

Meaning, they will ties on technique (each will support his points to an approximately equal degree), but Romney will (once again) be able to point out Obama's failure for four years, which Obama will not be able to do to Romney. So Romney will keep and possibly extend his lead... and Obama gets no more chances.

And when more Republicans vote on Nov. 6 than Democrats (just as they did on Nov. 2010), unlike what most polls are hoping for, Romney will actually win the popular vote by some 6%, and win in Ohio, Florida, Virginia, Colorado, and possibly Pennsylvania, taking the Electoral College too.

Sorry, Barack. Maybe next election.

Little Acorn. In a sense. I agree about predicting what will happen tonight. However. Based on past performances by Obama since he first stepped foot in the White House.

A safe Bet...for any Betting person would be.

Tonight. WE ALL will again hear Obama make the same statements...called Deformations of Truth, better known as Lies again.
There are so many variations of Obama Lies, Defensive talking points, Excuses, Reasons, and More Lies.
Not even Obama will know WHICH lies he has repeated the most in nearly any topic that Scheifer happens to bring up in those SIX planned segments tonight.

The HOST isn't one to attempt cornering Obama, as everyone should prepare to recognize...how he WILL try to corner Romney.

At the end of the Ninety Minute Fiasco where Obama will Pretend how Superior he is...to the easily convinced, fooled, and gullible.
The typical Democrat, Liberal Fans of Obama will Insist OBAMA won the debate.

Even if Obama doesn't show up.

mundame
10-22-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm reading people speculating Romney will try to connect the economy and unemployment to the foreign policy issues ---- because foreign policy is polling about No. 8 on the list of what Americans care about.

One through seven are the economy and unemployment........

Interesting possibility.

red states rule
10-24-2012, 02:25 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/kn102412dAPR20121023064833.jpg

Classic Liberal
10-24-2012, 07:18 AM
Next debate is tonight.

What “debate?” There isn’t any such thing as a “real” political debate for the Presidency of this country. There are likely at least a half dozen candidates for the Presidency who have enough states ballot access to possibly win the electoral college vote, but you won’t be seeing but 2 of them in the duopoly rigged national debate. Anybody that watches that crap is simply condoning the corruption of America’s political system and it’s un-American to condone a corrupt political system. Our founders fought a war against a corrupt political system.

aboutime
10-24-2012, 08:17 AM
What “debate?” There isn’t any such thing as a “real” political debate for the Presidency of this country. There are likely at least a half dozen candidates for the Presidency who have enough states ballot access to possibly win the electoral college vote, but you won’t be seeing but 2 of them in the duopoly rigged national debate. Anybody that watches that crap is simply condoning the corruption of America’s political system and it’s un-American to condone a corrupt political system. Our founders fought a war against a corrupt political system.

Classic Liberal. You still haven't answered that AGE OLD question about whether you were born this full of hatred, and stupidity. Or whether you were taught to hate, and be stupid naturally.

Classic Liberal
10-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Classic Liberal. You still haven't answered that AGE OLD question about whether you were born this full of hatred, and stupidity. Or whether you were taught to hate, and be stupid naturally.

And you have yet to contribute any relevancy to my post. Seems your only ability to reply at all is to deliver personal insults. You could at least “try” to articulate some opposition to my accusations about the American corrupt political system. Evidently you have none or your sole purpose for being here is simply to blather personal insults. How pathetic!

aboutime
10-24-2012, 09:02 AM
And you have yet to contribute any relevancy to my post. Seems your only ability to reply at all is to deliver personal insults. You could at least “try” to articulate some opposition to my accusations about the American corrupt political system. Evidently you have none or your sole purpose for being here is simply to blather personal insults. How pathetic!

Aw. POOR GUY. Still unable, and unwilling to answer simple questions. How did I know you'd just ramble on....again, and regurgitate the same crap again?

Classic Liberal
10-24-2012, 09:12 AM
Aw. POOR GUY. Still unable, and unwilling to answer simple questions. How did I know you'd just ramble on....again, and regurgitate the same crap again?

“Poor Guy” is in the eye of the beholder. I have relevant contributions to this forum, you only have pathetic mindless childish insults. “POOR” fellow!

aboutime
10-24-2012, 09:14 AM
“Poor Guy” is in the eye of the beholder. I have relevant contributions to this forum, you only have pathetic mindless childish insults. “POOR” fellow!

Yeah. I'm a poor fellow. But at least I understand the meaning of two words...4016, you seem oblivious and unfamiliar with.

Classic Liberal
10-24-2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah. I'm a poor fellow. But at least I understand the meaning of two words...4016, you seem oblivious and unfamiliar with.

The last word is you have no relevant arguments with what I post so your responses are always childish pathetic insults.

aboutime
10-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Thank goodness. It finally worked.

red states rule
10-29-2012, 02:29 AM
And you have yet to contribute any relevancy to my post.

Perhaps if you posted something relevant he (and others) would

So far all you have done is bitch, moan, and groan about everyone and everything. You remind me of a child denied a cookie from mommy and is having a temper tantrum

You call yourself a liberal so you should be delighted over the last four years of big government spending, government takeover of private sector companies, and Obama's government run healthcare

You also be giddy over the class warfare Obama is running on and supporting sticking it to the "rich" who only have money because they took it from the poor. (according to Obama and his minions)