PDA

View Full Version : Ms BS Sends Out SOS

red states rule
10-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Reality may be starting to set in in Obamaville. Ms BS has sent out a desperate plea for folks to send Obama more money

Seems like Obama has ran his campaign finances the same way he has run the nations finances

He is damn near broke

With the Presidential election just two weeks away, prominent Hollywood Democrat Barbra Streisand has sent an “emergency” email to the entire Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) mailing list, urging all recipients to dig deep into their pockets for last minute Obama campaign donations, according to The Hollywood Reporter (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/barbra-streisand-pens-dccc-letter-380159)http://global.fncstatic.com/static/v/all/img/external-link.png

“The Democratic Party urgently needs your help. We’re just weeks from the most important election in a generation and every single thing Democrats like you and I spent a lifetime fighting for is on the line. Republican Super PACs are pounding President Obama and Democratic candidates with millions of dollars of vicious attack ads. And, they could tip the balance of the election for Tea Party extremists,” she wrote in the mass note. “That would be a disaster for America and we can’t let it happen. We must close the funding gap, It’s up to you and me to make this happen. Please rush an emergency contribution right away while there’s still time. President Obama needs a new Democratic Majority to get America moving again.”

According to some political experts, Streisand’s message is a sign that liberal Hollywood is starting to panic.

“They can read the poll numbers as well as anyone, and their guy is losing ground. Plus, celebrities are nothing if not superficial, and a big part of Obama's appeal to them has been charisma," Matt Philbin, Managing Editor of the Culture and Media Institute, told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column. "The ‘optics’ of the first presidential debate must have been jarring."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/10/22/barbra-streisand-asks-for-emergency-contribution-from-obama-supporters-are/#ixzz2A3w8ZI9j

aboutime
10-23-2012, 02:58 PM
LETS'S HELP OBAMA OUT!

Every American should dig deeply into their MONOPOLY Game box. Remove all of the MONOPOLY bucks. Place them in an envelope addressed to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W. Washington DC.

He thinks he can run this nation on borrowed, or Monopoly money he tells the Treasury to PRINT UP.

Let's give Mister Obama a taste of his own Medicine. TODAY.

red states rule
10-23-2012, 03:56 PM
LETS'S HELP OBAMA OUT!

Every American should dig deeply into their MONOPOLY Game box. Remove all of the MONOPOLY bucks. Place them in an envelope addressed to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W. Washington DC.

He thinks he can run this nation on borrowed, or Monopoly money he tells the Treasury to PRINT UP.

Let's give Mister Obama a taste of his own Medicine. TODAY.

I am willing to help Obama out by driving him to the airport for his on eway trip back to Chicago

And I will do it for nothing. He will have to ride in my car with this bumper sticker on the back bumper

http://i1.cpcache.com/product_zoom/484853328/does_this_ass_make_my_car_loo_bumper_sticker.jpg?h eight=250&width=250&padToSquare=true

aboutime
10-23-2012, 07:51 PM
I am willing to help Obama out by driving him to the airport for his on eway trip back to Chicago

And I will do it for nothing. He will have to ride in my car with this bumper sticker on the back bumper

http://i1.cpcache.com/product_zoom/484853328/does_this_ass_make_my_car_loo_bumper_sticker.jpg?h eight=250&width=250&padToSquare=true

red states rule. You are too kind. Put Obama on the Bumper, and the sticker in the seat next to you. That would be Liberally Fair.

Otherwise. You could join me....delivering the U-HAUL 4012 to the back door of the White House. And allowing AXELROD to drive Barry, Michelle, and the girls all the way back to Chicago....stopping at the city limits, where the CAR-JACKERS would have a celebration, throwing ACORNS instead of Confetti.

red states rule
10-24-2012, 02:20 AM
red states rule. You are too kind. Put Obama on the Bumper, and the sticker in the seat next to you. That would be Liberally Fair.

Otherwise. You could join me....delivering the U-HAUL 4012 to the back door of the White House. And allowing AXELROD to drive Barry, Michelle, and the girls all the way back to Chicago....stopping at the city limits, where the CAR-JACKERS would have a celebration, throwing ACORNS instead of Confetti.

Yea Obma may need a U Haul for all those Magic 8 balls and teleprompters

PostmodernProphet
10-24-2012, 07:11 AM
I'm a 99%er, let some rich person give him money......

aboutime
10-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Yea Obma may need a U Haul for all those Magic 8 balls and teleprompters

red states rule. Forget the U-Haul. Obama and company must certainly be working on Teleprompters with Wheels!

Little-Acorn
10-24-2012, 12:02 PM
We’re just weeks from the most important election in a generation
Actually, 2008 was the most important election in a generation.

2012 (and 2010) are just correcting it.

aboutime
10-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Actually, 2008 was the most important election in a generation.

2012 (and 2010) are just correcting it.

It no longer matters what we call it. The only important thing about the next election is. That we change, and correct the mistakes made in 2008.
We all need to provide help to Mister Obama now. To give him the space he needs, away from Washington. To work on his Legacy of Lies.