PDA

View Full Version : Someone pulled a good practical joke on me

glockmail
10-22-2012, 03:55 PM
I came back from the mountains last night about 10pm and this is what I found in my front yard:

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/Southernmanpics/P1080530.jpg

jimnyc
10-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Did you light them on fire? :laugh2:

Noir
10-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Dead xD

glockmail
10-22-2012, 04:00 PM

jimnyc
10-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Dead xD

Could have been worse, imagine coming out and finding a sticker on the back of your vehicle, a large one, and those suckers aren't easy to remove!

glockmail
10-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Did you light them on fire? :laugh2:

No. I planted 2 in one neighbors yard and one in another. :laugh:

gabosaurus
10-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Sorry Glock, I had to do it.
I tried to put some signs on Jim's lawn, but he set the dogs on me. :eek:

jimnyc
10-22-2012, 04:10 PM

I'd of done the same here, but me street is lined with them damn things, and every car around here has the stickers on them. I'd say it helps me weed out the dummies, but it would exclude 75% of where I live!

glockmail
10-22-2012, 04:13 PM
I also found a fourth one planted across the street at my buddy Ken's house, so I took that one and planted it along with the two at my other neighbor's.

Then his girlfriend (this couple is in their 70's and they live together to double-dip on social security) calls me this afternoon:

She: "I noticed that you had four Obama signs in your yard, you couldn't see them very well from the street because of your trees, so I hope you don't mind that I took one and put it in my yard."

Me: "So Janice, let me get this straight. One, you are an Obama supporter, and two, you stole a yard sign off my property".

She: "Yes. I didn't think you'd mind since you like Obama."

Me: "Well I like him so much that I wanted to give him to two other neighbors. I hope you don't mind that I took mine back from your yard and gave it to them. But if you want one back, I'm sure that they'd give you one if you ask. But do me a favor and keep this between us, OK?"

She: "OK."

:lol:

gabosaurus
10-22-2012, 04:13 PM
Jim will never find the Obama '12 sticker I put on his car. :cool:

glockmail
10-22-2012, 04:16 PM
I'd of done the same here, but me street is lined with them damn things, and every car around here has the stickers on them. I'd say it helps me weed out the dummies, but it would exclude 75% of where I live!

That's why I choose not to live in NY any longer.

I've only seen two withing 1/2 mile of my house. I was surprised that the old lady was an Obamite. But it makes sense since she's a got such a nasty personality and is cheating on the government.

gabosaurus
10-22-2012, 04:26 PM
My husband thinks we should post both an Obama and a Romney sign in our yard. Just to screw with people's minds.

The couple at the end of the street have a sign that says "GOD doesn't care who is President. Don't put words in HIS mouth."

aboutime
10-22-2012, 04:56 PM
I came back from the mountains last night about 10pm and this is what I found in my front yard:

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/Southernmanpics/P1080530.jpg

glockmail. When you finish telling us THE REST OF THE STORY. I hope you will also tell us. That puppy PEE'd on each sign, and exposed the photo under those words as.....4010

Robert A Whit
10-22-2012, 06:34 PM

Those signs might be useful in the fireplace.

Please, get them back. Don't display them. Don't fall into Obama's hands.

glockmail
10-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Those signs might be useful in the fireplace.

Please, get them back. Don't display them. Don't fall into Obama's hands.

Plastic sheet doesn't burn too well. The old gal across the street now has one in her yard. No bother, The Obama ain't have a chance here anyway. As Jim said, the signs are an indication of the (lack of) intelligence of the owner. Nothing more.

aboutime
10-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Plastic sheet doesn't burn too well. The old gal across the street now has one in her yard. No bother, The Obama ain't have a chance here anyway. As Jim said, the signs are an indication of the (lack of) intelligence of the owner. Nothing more.

glockmail. After listening to the Obama Hour and a Half LIE fest, and his refusal to answer questions.

Those signs are positive signs that NO INTELLIGENCE is required to place them on Liberal property.

They seem to GROW like weeds everywhere you look. Then whither and Die....generally on the 2nd Tuesday of Novembers.