PDA

View Full Version : Colin Powell endorses Obama Again!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-25-2012, 09:28 AM
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/25/14693729-colin-powell-endorses-obama-for-second-term?lite

The move comes just days after Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney clashed over foreign policy in the third and last presidential debate ahead of the November 6 election.
Polls show a tight race between Obama and Romney. A Reuters/Ipsos online tracking poll gave Romney a 1-point edge on Wednesday, 47 percent to Obama's 46 percent.
Powell criticized Romney's foreign policy as inconsistent and questioned the former Massachusetts governor's ability to tackle the deficit and looming defense cuts.
"I'm not quite sure which Governor Romney we'd be getting with respect to foreign policy," Powell said, calling Romney's foreign policy "a moving target."
As for the U.S. budget, he added: "It's essentially let's cut taxes and compensate for that with other things, but that compensation does not cover all the cuts intended or the expenses associated with defense."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the ungrateful backstabbing freaking scum yet again turns on most of the people and ideology that supported him most of his career in favor of a worthless son of a bitch that claims to be black.
I am ashamed that I ever once greatly admired this ffking SOB.. yes sir , very ashamed... -Tyr

Trigg
10-25-2012, 10:50 AM
This should not come as a surprise to anyone

aboutime
10-25-2012, 10:56 AM
Not unusual, or unexpected. The RINO Powell has been hiding safely behind his phony Conservatively Liberal values since Obama fooled him into becoming a Fellow BULLSHITTER like him.

Obama and the Dems are the masters of BS. It leaks from every orifice, every time they open their mouth and wipe after taking a Democrat, daily movement in the toilets of DNC leadership. ALL DOWN THE DRAIN.

Thunderknuckles
10-25-2012, 11:43 AM
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/25/14693729-colin-powell-endorses-obama-for-second-term?lite

The move comes just days after Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney clashed over foreign policy in the third and last presidential debate ahead of the November 6 election.
Polls show a tight race between Obama and Romney. A Reuters/Ipsos online tracking poll gave Romney a 1-point edge on Wednesday, 47 percent to Obama's 46 percent.
Powell criticized Romney's foreign policy as inconsistent and questioned the former Massachusetts governor's ability to tackle the deficit and looming defense cuts.
"I'm not quite sure which Governor Romney we'd be getting with respect to foreign policy," Powell said, calling Romney's foreign policy "a moving target."
As for the U.S. budget, he added: "It's essentially let's cut taxes and compensate for that with other things, but that compensation does not cover all the cuts intended or the expenses associated with defense."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the ungrateful backstabbing freaking scum yet again turns on most of the people and ideology that supported him most of his career in favor of a worthless son of a bitch that claims to be black.
I am ashamed that I ever once greatly admired this ffking SOB.. yes sir , very ashamed... -Tyr
I honestly don't blame him. Bush used and abused him during his push for war with Iraq. I'm surprised Condoleeza is still with the party for some of the same reasons.

glockmail
10-25-2012, 12:24 PM
A black man supporting a fellow black man. This is not news.