PDA

View Full Version : Obama is first president to vote early - after showing his photo ID

red states rule
10-26-2012, 02:33 AM
Being in Chicago, how many times did Obama vote despite the voter suppression tactic of having to show a photo ID?

President Barack Obama cast his ballot for the November 6 election on Thursday in his hometown of Chicago and encouraged others who could vote before Election Day to follow his example.
Obama, who was a U.S. senator from Illinois and had before becoming president, went to an early-voting facility to show his driver's license before making his pick for president.

"I'm just glad I renewed my driver's license," the president said after a poll worker asked to see his photo ID. When he handed it over, she studied it closely.

http://townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2012/10/25/obama_is_first_president_to_vote_early__after_show ing_his_photo_id

aboutime
10-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Based on Obama's past in the Senate. He must have voted 'PRESENT' when he voted for himself, to avoid any conflict of stupidity.

It's a wonder anyone allowed him to vote with this ID....4023

jimnyc
10-26-2012, 05:45 PM
I wonder why no complaints from him, his administration or the DNC about this?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Surely obama went ahead and voted for a few of his "composite girlfriends". I mean why not , its Chicago after all and the dead dems vote there aplenty..-Tyr

aboutime
10-26-2012, 07:13 PM
Surely obama went ahead and voted for a few of his "composite girlfriends". I mean why not , its Chicago after all and the dead dems vote there aplenty..-Tyr

Maybe that's his only way to REPAY the real women he once knew before he met Mrs. Sterngate...I mean Michelle.

red states rule
10-27-2012, 07:28 AM
Did I miss it or did anyone in the liberal media bitch about Obama having to show a photo ID?

Now I wonder who Obama voted for? Lord knows Obama is NOT better off then he was 4 years ago :laugh2:

aboutime
10-27-2012, 12:05 PM
Did I miss it or did anyone in the liberal media bitch about Obama having to show a photo ID?

Now I wonder who Obama voted for? Lord knows Obama is NOT better off then he was 4 years ago :laugh2:

You did miss it. The Liberal media couldn't bitch because "ICE" was there to examine Obama's FALSE ID, with the wrong S.S. number, birth-date, and Real Name. It would ruin Obama's chances to FOOL Americans again...if the Press reported the REAL FACTS.