PDA

View Full Version : Obama and Tiger Woods images were carefully crafted but both very false .

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Tiger Woods once had a almost perfect image. That is until reality stepped in and the truth came out. That truth completely shattered the very false hyped up image that had been spoonfed to the world for so long and was ever so carefully protected by his fawning media. Compare that story to obama's fawning media protection and carefully crafted image that was the major factor in his winning the first election. Now , a bit of reality has started to step in and the people are starting to see obama for what he truly is, just like they did with Tiger Woods. Only they are not doing so fast enough for we that have known the truth for so long. Imagine how bad it is to know how gullible and damn stupid that many people are in this nation! It hurts my soul to realise our Public Education System has failed us so badly that this scam artist actually won in 2008. And that folks is why obama's answer to most things when not reading a teleprompter is , "I'd hire more teachers." = hire more failure!
We, the people are about to do some hiring and some firing.
First step to recovery= FIRE THAT BASTARD!--Tyr

edit. apology in advance to those truly great teachers, there are some but not enough! My son has been lucky to have had two wonderful teachers. God bless such people.

Little-Acorn
10-26-2012, 10:24 AM
One difference between Tiger Woods and Barack Obama?

Tiger was competent at his profession (at least until his other activities distracted him).

aboutime
10-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Honestly. Anyone who compares Tiger Woods with Obama is being unfair, and insulting to Tiger.

Tiger BUILT HIS SUCCESS on his own. Nobody else won those tournaments, and made that much money. Tiger did it all, on his own.

Unlike Obama. Who never, honestly did anything on his own. He was spoon-fed everything, and given what millions of other young people had to WORK HARD to get...for nothing.
Obama didn't win anything. Not even the Presidency. That was bought, and paid for by Americans who only saw the color of his skin.

And I dare ANYONE to dispute that fact. OBAMA DID NOT MAKE ANYTHING...honestly.

mundame
10-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Tiger Woods is a rotten, worthless horndog, IMO.

aboutime
10-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Tiger Woods is a rotten, worthless horndog, IMO.

mundame. Why the typical, liberal name calling? Sounds to me as if you hate him, and call him names because YOU KNOW. You will never be as successful, or wealthy as he has become, or is.

Your jealousy for Tiger, Romney, Trump, and even Obama IS SHOWING.

So. STAY POOR, AND DUMB. Never succeed, or become wealthy. It's your choice. But TIGER, when you think about it. Doesn't know you hate him. Has no idea why you hate him. And HE isn't losing any sleep because Jealous people like you, will never meet, or know him.

cadet
10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
One difference between Tiger Woods and Barack Obama?

Tiger was competent at his profession (at least until his other activities distracted him).

I thought the main difference between them was that Tiger didn't screw as many people as Obama... :rolleyes:

aboutime
10-26-2012, 02:24 PM
I thought the main difference between them was that Tiger didn't screw as many people as Obama... :rolleyes:

And the only protection Obama offered during the Mass Assault of the American people, came with a FLUKE.