PDA

View Full Version : Permission Denied

red states rule
10-27-2012, 06:58 AM
With each passing day we are learning how the White House sat back and did NOTHING to try and save the lives of the people who were murdered in the Benghazi attack. Obama was busy fundraising, going on the VIEW, and yucking it up with Leno

Now we know THREE pleas for help were DENIED

and the liberal media yawns and elected Dems shrug it off.

It is clear the main issue with the Dems, the liberal media, and Obama's base is to win the election and to hell with four men who were murdered on 9/11/12

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later on the annex itself was denied by the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods was part of a small team who was at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When he and others heard the shots fired, they informed their higher-ups at the annex to tell them what they were hearing and requested permission to go to the consulate and help out. They were told to "stand down," according to sources familiar with the exchange. Soon after, they were again told to "stand down."

Woods and at least two others ignored those orders and made their way to the consulate which at that point was on fire. Shots were exchanged. The rescue team from the CIA annex evacuated those who remained at the consulate and Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack. They could not find the ambassador and returned to the CIA annex at about midnight.

At that point, they called again for military support and help because they were taking fire at the CIA safe house, or annex. The request was denied. There were no communications problems at the annex, according those present at the compound. The team was in constant radio contact with their headquarters. In fact, at least one member of the team was on the roof of the annex manning a heavy machine gun when mortars were fired at the CIA compound. The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Spectre gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights.

CIA spokeswoman Jennifer Youngblood, though, denied the claims that requests for support were turned down.

"We can say with confidence that the Agency reacted quickly to aid our colleagues during that terrible evening in Benghazi," she said. "Moreover, no one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. In fact, it is important to remember how many lives were saved by courageous Americans who put their own safety at risk that night-and that some of those selfless Americans gave their lives in the effort to rescue their comrades."

The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours -- enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/cia-operators-were-denied-request-for-help-during-benghazi-attack-sources-say/#ixzz2AV2o82PB

aboutime
10-27-2012, 12:35 PM
Everyone here who knows how much Obama, and Hillary lied about this. NEEDS to get this word out. Get it out as much as you can. Every day, every night. Everywhere you go until November 6th.

The America we all know and love. Can disappear if we do nothing.

Anyone who thinks this is CRYING WOLF, or THE SKY IS FALLING.

Stay Poor, Stay Dumb. You will never be a Success anyhow.

Gaffer
10-27-2012, 07:36 PM
I've been bouncign a theory around in my head for a couple of days now. Who actually denied the assistance when it was asked for. Three seperate pleas for help were all refused. Who did it? SO far there has been no answer to that. But due to there being so many muslims working in the administration it makes me wonder. And is that person being protected now?

It seems there was some weapons dealing and underhand actions going on at that consulate, which included sending arms to rebels in syria. There was also a warehouse that was ransacked and striped. This is like something out of a Tom Clancey novel.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-27-2012, 07:46 PM
I've been bouncign a theory around in my head for a couple of days now. Who actually denied the assistance when it was asked for. Three seperate pleas for help were all refused. Who did it? SO far there has been no answer to that. But due to there being so many muslims working in the administration it makes me wonder. And is that person being protected now?

It seems there was some weapons dealing and underhand actions going on at that consulate, which included sending arms to rebels in syria. There was also a warehouse that was ransacked and striped. This is like something out of a Tom Clancey novel.

Surely obama denied it as it is his call to make as he is the CIC. They are covering up perhaps another operation they were engaged in there in Libya. -Tyr

aboutime
10-27-2012, 07:50 PM
Surely obama denied it as it is his call to make as he is the CIC. They are covering up perhaps another operation they were engaged in there in Libya. -Tyr

As much as I despise, and distrust Obama for his tactics, and policies.

Even he reminds us...in cases like Benghazi....that....FOR HIM...4025

Gaffer
10-27-2012, 09:14 PM
The requests for aid went out three times and different locations said they could ge there. They were told to stand down. I want to know who gave that order. I know it didn't come from the white house cause the request would not go that high. Somebody of General rank or equivalent in the intelligence community gave that order. I would like to know who that was. And I would like to know if they are a muslim or not.

fj1200
10-27-2012, 10:07 PM
G, Not that we don't want to know the details but why all of a sudden would the administration be trying to save Muslims? We clearly launch plenty of strikes against terrorists who happen to be Muslim and I think it unlikely that a Muslim General has made it to that rank and/or who would be more concerned about those attacking than those being attacked. You'd know more than me of course but I think that there is a simpler explanation, incompetence or thinking politically seems more likely.

Kathianne
10-27-2012, 11:46 PM

From what I've learned, my guess the denials did NOT come from CIA or State. If I was a betting person, it's the WH.

Kathianne
10-27-2012, 11:52 PM
The requests for aid went out three times and different locations said they could ge there. They were told to stand down. I want to know who gave that order. I know it didn't come from the white house cause the request would not go that high. Somebody of General rank or equivalent in the intelligence community gave that order. I would like to know who that was. And I would like to know if they are a muslim or not.

Me too. Personally I believe what FOX News reported, Jennifer Griffen has been out in front of this story from get go. Tomorrow I'm going to take the time to write to MSM outlets about wanting to know more, through interviews, investigations, and following up on her report.

red states rule
10-28-2012, 04:15 AM
Me too. Personally I believe what FOX News reported, Jennifer Griffen has been out in front of this story from get go. Tomorrow I'm going to take the time to write to MSM outlets about wanting to know more, through interviews, investigations, and following up on her report.

I would bet money you are correct Kat. I believe it was the middle of the afternoon in DC when the attack took place. So it is not like the night shift was on duty as the please for help and video came in

The liberal media is doing all they can to shild Obama but his incompetence and his lackadaisical attitude are written all over this issue

aboutime
10-28-2012, 07:18 AM
Bottom line on all of this. As I have been repeating, and insisting since long before the 2008 election, and coronation of Obama.

HE IS A LIAR. Everyone around him is forced to LIE for him, in defense of him, and if they fail to LIE for him. They are Gone.

Obama and company WILL NOT TELL US ANYTHING....until after the election. And only what they THINK the American people need to know.

THE BOY PRESIDENT IS A LIAR. No other Honest way to say it.

Gaffer
10-28-2012, 07:59 AM
The white house getting directly involved goes against commonsense. Like the captain of the Enterprise leading away teams. Good television but not logical.

Now someone, other than the president, in the situation room could well have given the order to stand down. If it was the president this is a criminal action. I know someone else will step forward to take the fall. There's either a top level conspiracy going on, as in a muslim in a command position, or there is total incompetence at a level never seen before.

CSM
10-28-2012, 08:13 AM
It is clear to me that this is PURE INCOMPETENCE. This admisnistration is concerned with the election and retention of power and NOTHING more. Anything that could be seen to interfere with that election MUSt be buried, hidden and dismissed. The very fact that this administration broke trust with those they deliberately and knowingly sent into harms way should be a very clear warning to the American citizen. Your well being is even less of a concern than that of those whom they left hanging out to dry. Your very life means NOTHING to this president and those who support him. I don't care what party you are affiliated with, if this single incident doesn't make you think very hard about your civic duty and whom you allow to be elected president, then you have no business living in the United States, never mind voting.

aboutime
10-28-2012, 08:49 AM
CSM. Everyone should also recognize how HAPPY Obama and company must be about SANDY taking all of the News over.

What a blessing it is for a STORM to come...more than a week ahead of what would have been MORE Benghazi Lies, and more distortions about the Economy....where Obama used his BLAME BUSH GAME...aimed at Romney with more Lies as well.

OBAMA AND HOLDER, with the water boy Biden. ALL DESERVE TO BE IN JAIL.

Any American who thinks otherwise. Would vote for Hugo Chavez as their Favorite Idiot, over Obama.

red states rule
10-29-2012, 02:43 AM
and the Obama re-election team is pretty much ignoring this story - just like the Obama supporters on this board

When Mitt Romney chose not to directly engage President Obama on Libya in last Monday’s third presidential debate, the mainstream media wrote it off as over-caution on the Republican challenger’s part.

That might be true. Certainly a lot of Republicans think so.

But what is the mainstream media’s excuse for cautiously engaging the president on Libya? Aren’t we supposed to be watchdogs? The ongoing story is story focused on whether the Obama administration provided, or refused to provide, adequate protection for the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya when it faced the threat of attack on Sept. 11. The attack left the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans dead. Subsequent conflicting accounts coming from the administration on how the White House responded, or didn’t respond, are tailor-made for a full-blown media feeding frenzy.

Yet, the so-called media watchdogs so far have been mostly toothless.

Case in point: On Friday, FoxNews.com reported that it “learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later on the annex itself was denied by the CIA chain of command... -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.”

That’s a very chilling story. And if correct, it could be very damaging to the President Obama’s re-election chances. But looking at the websites Friday of other major news outlets, the story is mostly ignored.

It was not picked up or reported by The New York Times. The Washington Post didn’t cover it either. Same for USA Today. Neither did NBC, CBS, CNN or ABC.

CNN had a link on its Website front page to a story that says “doubts surface” on whether claims of responsibility for the Benghazi attacks was the work of terrorists. The story mostly supports administration accounts and refutes Republican critics such as Sen. John McCain, (R-Ariz.)

NBC’s only Friday story on Libya said in its headline. “Libya Disappears from Romney Stump Speeches.”

CBS’s latest story on Libya had House Speaker John Boehner asking Obama for “answers” about the attacks.

On Thursday, the major media were loaded with stories and videos in which Defense Secretary Leon Panetta defended the administration saying that the US military did not respond to the attack because in did not have adequate “real-time information” to put American forces at risk. Not much follow-up on that.

Also on Thursday, NBC’s Brian Williams interviewed Obama on “Rock Center” asking him what can only be described as a “softball” question on Libya: "Have you been happy with the intelligence, especially in our post 9/11 world? The assessment of your intelligence community, as we stand here, is that it still was a spontaneous terrorist attack and were you happy with what you were able to learn as this unfolded?"

A tougher question might have been, “Why have the administration's explanations of what really happened, and how you responded, been all over the map?”

So what’s going on here? Are the media just protecting Obama at a critical time in this election campaign, or are they just not following the latest CIA story because they would have to give credit to Fox News?
Whatever the reason, it is not good watchdog journalism.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/27/mainstream-media-watchdogs-are-toothless-covering-obama-and-libya-scandal/#ixzz2AfiH57XD

10-29-2012, 04:26 AM
Watching obama on the BBC today I had to laugh, he is going to do everything and anything for everyone during sandy.
It's a little victory over the GOP after Bush followed the law during the Katrina situation.
you might note that Obama has done the same for every storm heavier than a light shower since he was elected.
every storm that mattered to him that is, when Nashville flooded nothing happened, I bet he dosent know it happened!