PDA

View Full Version : What a bunch of cute kids!

stephanie
05-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Pathetic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp4MYii7MqA

nevadamedic
05-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Pathetic.

What are they protesting?

Hugh Lincoln
05-26-2007, 05:31 PM
Probably Andrew Card, Bush's chief of staff (not sure if he still is).

05-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Probably Andrew Card, Bush's chief of staff (not sure if he still is).

Why?

Guernicaa
05-26-2007, 06:13 PM
Stephanie..
No one is pathetic besides you.
If all of those graduates were booing Ted Kennedy, you would have no problem with it at all.

Since most college kids in American are opposed to this war, the administration should be getting a clear and powerful message.

Theres a reason why most college educated people are liberal.

In fact if I was graduating in that class, I would have honorably made sure that the protest was bigger.

05-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Stephanie..
If all of those graduates were booing Ted Kennedy, you would have no problem with it at all.

Since most college kids in American are opposed to this war, the administration should be getting a clear and powerful message.

In fact if I was graduating in that class, I would have honorably made sure that the protest was bigger.

I would have had a problem with it. It's commencement. about the students. There is no reason to be protesting politics. There is no reason to make things political. The only way I would have started protesting Ted Kennedy is if rather than respecting the forum and speaking as a public servant should, he used the captive audience to begin a political discussion.

Senator Biden has done this before, which is why I have no respect for the man. Senator Casey, on the other hand spoke at my graduation. I dont agree with the man but he didnt make it political or about himself.

If most college educated people are liberal, its only because theyve had it crammed down their throats their entire educational carreer. These are generally the people who cant think for themselves and whose degree is nothing more than a piece of paper rather than a sign of an education.

stephanie
05-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Stephanie..

There's a reason why most college educated people are liberal.

I guess it takes one pathetic person, to know another...:cheers2:

nevadamedic
05-26-2007, 07:16 PM
I guess it takes one pathetic person, to know another...:cheers2:

Dont listen to him Steph, your awesome and he is a pathetic POS, he is just jealous.

Guernicaa
05-26-2007, 10:22 PM
Dont listen to him Steph, your awesome and he is a pathetic POS, he is just jealous.
lmao!!!!

MtnBiker
05-26-2007, 11:48 PM

Is there any factual evidence of this?

05-26-2007, 11:54 PM

You dare ask Osama for facts? That's outrageous!

-Cp
05-27-2007, 12:14 AM

Please stop posting your views as if their somehow truth - please backup statements like these with links from professional sites that poll people and stuff.....

musicman
05-27-2007, 03:49 AM

Hey, college boy - "reason why" is a redundancy.

Sitarro
05-27-2007, 04:37 AM
I think it is just adorable how these students that know so little about anything in the real world, think for a second that they can tell the very same people who have made it possible for them to get that "education" anything of substance. These same whiners were "taught" by others that know nothing about a real job, their existance sheltered by tenure and the simple campus life. Very few of these same professors would have a prayer of making a living outside the walls of their University. They know it and that is the reason for their bitterness. The fact is that a majority of these clowns in their ridiculous costumes and silly little square caps have upon graduation, not even touched the surface of learning about what is actually important about their chosen field. Sure they "memorize" a bunch of theory which they forget most of as soon as they get their grades.

College is a joke, it is meaningless as far as preparing anyone for what they will face on their first day on the job..... that is just how it is. It is very little more than a social class that teaches how to get along and go along with the status quo(hence the lack of anyone in the video with an actual original thought). Their arrogance about finishing their continuation of high school shows just how ignorant they still are. The idea that they were actually saying anything memorable by dressing up that way was comical and pathetic at best. I have known enough fresh graduates to know how true this is, they should be a lot more humble and do their best to actually learn something relevant as soon as possible.

MtnBiker
05-28-2007, 03:46 PM

I wonder if we will recieve an answer about this?

Hugh Lincoln
05-28-2007, 06:36 PM

Yes, living in a government-and-parent-funded fantasyland where nobody has to work and everyone takes drugs does have an influence, doesn't it?

MtnBiker
05-29-2007, 10:14 PM

Fact or fiction?

MtnBiker
06-01-2007, 02:41 PM

Is Obama08 ever going to substantiate this, or should we disregard it as rubish?

OCA
06-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Is Obama08 ever going to substantiate this, or should we disregard it as rubish?

Nope, he's a part of this brainwashed generation just like all the booing spoiled brats there. He does not know how to debate so therefore does not know how to substantiate opinion, he's clueless.

Guernicaa
06-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Nope, he's a part of this brainwashed generation just like all the booing spoiled brats there. He does not know how to debate so therefore does not know how to substantiate opinion, he's clueless.
LOL...This coming from someone who uses a book of stories to condemn nature and science...

Guernicaa
06-01-2007, 02:56 PM
Fact or fiction?
Well...considering 80% of the graduates...or more.. had those signs in their hands....I think its a pretty fair assumption.

OCA
06-01-2007, 02:59 PM
LOL...This coming from someone who uses a book of stories to condemn nature and science...

Book of stories? What the fuck are you babbling about?

Modern science cannot even come close to proving queer at birth, nothing even remotely close, what does that logic tell ya?

Guernicaa
Yes, living in a government-and-parent-funded fantasyland where nobody has to work and everyone takes drugs does have an influence, doesn't it?
Yeah...I guess becoming a truck driver, farmer, or working in midwest factory is a much more intelligent alternative...

That’s the typical conservative lifestyle. Followed by having as many kids as you can, indoctrinating them with Jesus, and teaching them to hate minorities.

OCA
Well...considering 80% of the graduates...or more.. had those signs in their hands....I think its a pretty fair assumption.

Tells me that 80% are brainwashed idiots.

MtnBiker
06-01-2007, 03:01 PM

Oh, I see. You are making an assumption of all college educated people based upon one graduating class.

Guernicaa
Book of stories? What the fuck are you babbling about?

Modern science cannot even come close to proving queer at birth, nothing even remotely close, what does that logic tell ya?
Yes, your bible.
Nothing more than stories. And we have proof that...

Modern science has come far closer to proving that homosexuality is a natural occurance then proving it's a "choice" or whatever biblical bull shit lie you fucktards came up with.

OCA
Yeah...I guess becoming a truck driver, farmer, or working in midwest factory is a much more intelligent alternative...

That’s the typical conservative lifestyle. Followed by having as many kids as you can, indoctrinating them with Jesus, and teaching them to hate minorities.

Yeah thats it, cons on average are far more educated than libs. Don't believe me? Check out the crowd at the next Dem Convention, its the party of underachievers and ex drug addicts.

Guernicaa
Tells me that 80% are brainwashed idiots.

lmao!

MtnBiker
06-01-2007, 03:02 PM
The fucktard comment is not necessary.

OCA
06-01-2007, 03:05 PM
lmao!

Yep, typical uneducated response. Probably get your news from MSNBC, indoctrinator of the uneducated.

Like Churchill said, if you aren't a lib in your 20's you have no heart and you aren't a con in your 40's you have no brain.

I don't blame these kids, they are just young, stupid and impressionable. Some ex acid head professor who is still under the illusion that he helped stop the Vietnam war probably got a hold of them, dropped a hit or two with them and proceeded with the indoctrination.

Guernicaa
06-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Yeah thats it, cons on average are far more educated than libs. Don't believe me? Check out the crowd at the next Dem Convention, its the party of underachievers and ex drug addicts.
lol...Your too funny.

You try and say I argue on the basis of opinion? LOL...

Got any proof to backup that claim????

OCA
06-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Yes, your bible.
Nothing more than stories. And we have proof that...

Modern science has come far closer to proving that homosexuality is a natural occurance then proving it's a "choice" or whatever biblical bull shit lie you fucktards came up with.

Got the proof?

Nah didn't think so, asking you to prove anything is like trying to stop the flow at Niagra Falls, ain't ever gonna happen.

OCA
06-01-2007, 03:09 PM
lol...Your too funny.

Sure let me find some pics of the crowds at the respective conventions, for the Dem Convention maybe I can look at birkenstock or tyedye.com and for the Repub convention maybe GQ or DowJones.com

Nukeman
06-01-2007, 03:19 PM

This is one of the most insulting post I have ever come across on this board.

1st. of all without those "truck drivers" the vast mojority of your goods that you use in your enlightend cities would not be there. You should thank every truck driver you see for doing a thankless monotonous job who put up with impatient idiots trying to get to the office...

2nd. Those "idiot farmers" who you think are uneducated most have a college degree in agriculture and land management. Ohh and by the way with out those "farmers" you would starve you pretencious ass. Or do you think your food "majicly" appears in the store where it never runs out!!!!

3rd. If you would even try to pay attention to the people you talk to on this board you would realize that MOST are college educated and dare I say it conservative.

4th. Guess where most of those cars you drive come from. Yaa you guessed it "Midwest Factories" even those foriegn one are made in the midwest. I would also like to point out that the vast majority of those factory workers are generaly democrats becaue thats what the union tells them to vote, talk about high intellegence there..

5th. Should we all be as self centerd as the "Ohhh Sooo enlightened" liberals and have only one child. That is a decisssion that is up to the married couple and not for a self centered egotisticle ass like yourself to decide.

6th. There is more racism in the states of California, New York, Florida, New Jersy, and both Carolinas. Guess what numbskull non of those are in the Midwest...

Don't be so dimwitted as to believe the tripe your superiors are spewing. There are just as many college educated conservatives as there are liberals.

stephanie
06-01-2007, 03:21 PM

1st. of all without those "truck drivers" the vast mojority of your goods that you use in your enlightend cities would not be there. You should thank every truck driver you see for doing a thankless monotonous job who put up with impatient idiots trying to get to the office...

2nd. Those "idiot farmers" who you think are uneducated most have a college degree in agriculture and land management. Ohh and by the way with out those "farmers" you would starve you pretencious ass. Or do you think your food "majicly" appears in the store where it never runs out!!!!

3rd. If you would even try to pay attention to the people you talk to on this board you would realize that MOST are college educated and dare I say it conservative.

4th. Guess where most of those cars you drive come from. Yaa you guessed it "Midwest Factories" even those foriegn one are made in the midwest. I would also like to point out that the vast majority of those factory workers are generaly democrats becaue thats what the union tells them to vote, talk about high intellegence there..

5th. Should we all be as self centerd as the "Ohhh Sooo enlightened" liberals and have only one child. That is a decisssion that is up to the married couple and not for a self centered egotisticle ass like yourself to decide.

6th. There is more racism in the states of California, New York, Florida, New Jersy, and both Carolinas. Guess what numbskull non of those are in the Midwest...

Don't be so dimwitted as to believe the tripe your superiors are spewing. There are just as many college educated conservatives as there are liberals.

:clap:

OCA
06-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Here are some photos of attendees of the Dem Convention in San Diego after they spilled outside after a night of hallucinogen taking and kool-aid drinking.

http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2007/04/126066.shtml

Here are pics of the Repub Convention, notice how well dressed and educated the attendees look.

http://www.crawford-texas.org/id10.html

OCA
06-01-2007, 03:23 PM

Osama is just an elitist, well.....wannabe elitist.

MtnBiker
06-01-2007, 03:25 PM

Do you mean an assumption?

OCA
06-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Do you mean an assumption?

Biker there is no proof of my claim of the brainwashing of our young students, well except when my son comes home(5th grade) and is telling me how the earth is gonna dry up in 100 years from global warming etc. etc. it kind of sets my radar to humming for an indoctrination session taking place.

Don't worry, unlike the educational system I present him with another view from which to choose.

MtnBiker
06-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Biker there is no proof of my claim

Understood, I asked for Obama08 to back up his claim and he gave me an assumption.

JeffWartman
06-01-2007, 03:47 PM
lol...Your too funny.

You talk about being educated, yet you don't even know how to properly use "you're"

Talk about uneducated; you would learn that in grammar school English classes.

06-01-2007, 04:56 PM
lol...Your too funny.

posts on this board for one. I figure one of these days libs are going to back something they say up.

krisy
06-01-2007, 06:59 PM

I agree with Nukeman.....this is an absolutely pathetic post. Do you have any idea how many millions of Americans you have just degraded? You are a perfect example of a nutcase radical Liberal at it's finest.

I thought the Liberals were for the working man. Farmers,truck drivers,factory workers are working men...are they not?

ANd why should you care if anyone wants to have several children and teach the word of God? What business is it of yours?

This is the problem with most of the Liberals on the board....you insult,call names,put down others way of life. WHY DO YOU CARE?

Obama,becoming conservative is what happens when you GROW UP

Trigg
06-02-2007, 12:12 PM
I agree with Nukeman.....this is an absolutely pathetic post. Do you have any idea how many millions of Americans you have just degraded? You are a perfect example of a nutcase radical Liberal at it's finest.

I thought the Liberals were for the working man. Farmers,truck drivers,factory workers are working men...are they not?

ANd why should you care if anyone wants to have several children and teach the word of God? What business is it of yours?

This is the problem with most of the Liberals on the board....you insult,call names,put down others way of life. WHY DO YOU CARE?

Obama,becoming conservative is what happens when you GROW UP

Nice post. :clap: