PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden Offends Father of Slain Seal

taft2012
10-27-2012, 07:41 AM
Joe Biden Offends Father of Slain Seal: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?’

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/10/20351-joe-biden-offends-father-of-slain-seal-did-your-son-always-have-balls-the-size-of-cue-balls/

Good ol’ Joe. The affable, lovable goofball just served up a zinger to the father of slain SEAL Tyrone Woods: “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”

Vice President Biden reportedly (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-biden-to-father-of-former-navy-seal-killed-in-benghazi-did-your-son-always-have-balls-the-size-of-cue-balls/) said the brusque phrase in a loud and boisterous voice to the entire bereaving family. An appropriate return question: “Did you always have brains the size of a pea?”

Mr. P
10-27-2012, 10:30 AM
A responsible administration would keep THE VILLAGE IDIOT locked up.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-27-2012, 11:11 AM
A responsible administration would keep THE VILLAGE IDIOT locked up.

We should keep in mind that the supposed to be a genius obama chose that idiot to be next in line for the Presidency should anything prevent him from carrying on his duties. And wasnt Biden supposed to be the guy that had the foreign affairs experience that obama lacked then ? A doofus supporting a scam artist.:laugh:

aboutime
10-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Gotta admire that Father who had the courage to WITHHOLD a FIST to Biden's face. And considered the outcome of the two counts of VIOLENCE against someone older than 65, and striking a Mentally Disturbed individual who was pretending to be his Boss.

taft2012
10-28-2012, 08:19 AM

Abbey Marie
10-28-2012, 08:28 AM
And the crassness marches on. I wish people would just stop and really look at what our country is becoming.

hjmick
10-28-2012, 02:06 PM
You could hve titled this thread simply "Joe Biden Offends..."

Trigg
10-28-2012, 02:32 PM
The media was constantly all over Palin and some of the stupid things she said. Why does Biden get such a pass. this man is VP that alone should scare the shit out of people.

Kathianne
10-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Originally I thought that the father was overwrought, but no disclaimers from either Biden or Hillary, so it appears after 2 or more days, the father was correct. Biden actually said 'cue balls' at the ceremony to bring home a hero. Hillary said they'd 'get the guy that made the video...' They did, he's in jail without hearing until 3 days AFTER the election. No politics from Obama & Co. I hate them, they make me physically ill.

aboutime
10-28-2012, 06:56 PM
Let's face it, and be honest here. Everyone knows. Biden is just naturally Offensive, and Insulting. Every time he opens his mouth.

Abbey Marie
10-28-2012, 06:59 PM
Let's face it, and be honest here. Everyone knows. Biden is just naturally Offensive, and Insulting. Every time he opens his mouth.

Funny thing is, I sat with him in his Capitol Hill office once chit-chatting for about 20 minutes. He was the consummate politician and was charming the whole time.

aboutime
10-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Funny thing is, I sat with him in his Capitol Hill office once chit-chatting for about 20 minutes. He was the consummate politician and was charming the whole time.

Abbey. My wife says I'm crazy, looney, stupid, dumb, ignorant, and funny too! But then. Nobody ever asked me to be the VICE PRESIDENT.

Biden can be a really nice guy as you said. But then. A Bag of Hammers, or a box of Rocks can be really nice too! And they never open their mouth to Insult the Parents of Dead Americans.

Drummond
10-28-2012, 08:07 PM
The media was constantly all over Palin and some of the stupid things she said. Why does Biden get such a pass. this man is VP that alone should scare the shit out of people.

... and, for what it's worth, that goes for my side of the Pond as well. Our media was full of the various so-called 'gaffes' Sarah Palin was supposed to be responsible for. I've heard absolutely nothing said against Biden over here, ever since the time he was caught plagiarising Neil Kinnock (I'm sure that if it hadn't been for this thread, I'd never have known about Biden's offensive remark).

aboutime
10-28-2012, 09:30 PM
... and, for what it's worth, that goes for my side of the Pond as well. Our media was full of the various so-called 'gaffes' Sarah Palin was supposed to be responsible for. I've heard absolutely nothing said against Biden over here, ever since the time he was caught plagiarising Neil Kinnock (I'm sure that if it hadn't been for this thread, I'd never have known about Biden's offensive remark).

Drummond. Something you may not be aware of about your remarks above are. I'd be willing to bet. A large percentage of the people who voted for Obama, and Biden...had no idea. Nor do they understand that JOE USED THE COPY METHOD, stealing from another author, and getting caught.

As you can probably tell. Anyone who dares to present Honest facts about Obama, or Biden...here in the USA. Become instant targets of the defenders of Liars like Obama and Biden...and we become RACISTS, and HOME GROWN TERRORISTS...even if we have served in our military...for THIRTY years.
Biden is nothing but a huge Mistake, looking for a place to Vomit his puke...which he smiles about, then acts dumber than dirt about.