PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Staying Home After the Election for Fear of Riots?

mundame
10-28-2012, 09:41 AM
Anybody staying home or inside for fear of......public unrest after the election?

My husband has signed up for Wed. thru Friday off for this reason; of course, he does commute into Baltimore, and that is a high-vulnerability area as everyone around here knows, but I don't expect rioting myself unless 1) Obama loses and/or 2) the election gets hung up like in 2000 Florida.

On the other hand, he has way too much vacation time saved up, so it's good he should take some time off.

Anybody else expecting trouble? I'm just wondering what the opinion trend is on this.

red states rule
10-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Anybody staying home or inside for fear of......public unrest after the election?

My husband has signed up for Wed. thru Friday off for this reason; of course, he does commute into Baltimore, and that is a high-vulnerability area as everyone around here knows, but I don't expect rioting myself unless 1) Obama loses and/or 2) the election gets hung up like in 2000 Florida.

On the other hand, he has way too much vacation time saved up, so it's good he should take some time off.

Anybody else expecting trouble? I'm just wondering what the opinion trend is on this.

Hell no. I did my part to make sure the riots start on election night

I already voted and voted for Romeny/Ryan

and voted NO on gay marriage,

No on table games

No for in state tuition for the kids of illegals

So I did my part to piss off libs and make their lives miserable by voting for the sake of the middle class and moral values

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 09:45 AM
Not a bit of the idle and lame threats scare me in the slightest. The majority of threats have come from anonymous warriors behind their keyboards. But should some knucklehead try to get violent with me, unprovoked, they'll surely regret the decision.

red states rule
10-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Not a bit of the idle and lame threats scare me in the slightest. The majority of threats have come from anonymous warriors behind their keyboards. But should some knucklehead try to get violent with me, unprovoked, they'll surely regret the decision.

Andrew Sullivan just ranted how in VA and FL goes for Romney - it is the Confederacy all over again

Riots against racism?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-28-2012, 10:32 AM
No, Holder's people can just kiss my ass. I got something for --anybody- that threatens me and mine.

When he loses obama wants rioting and civic unrest. So to be prepared , just in case I bought some more home defense ammo from a friend that had too much. He recently bought a 50 caliber rifle and sold his M-14 SO THE AMMO WASNT NEEDED BY HIM.
PREPARATION BEING KEY TO SURVIVAL SO OFTEN, I LIKE TO BE PREPARED AND MORE THAN ABLE TO HOLD MY OWN.-;)-Tyr

red states rule
10-28-2012, 10:36 AM
No, Holder's people can just kiss my ass. I got something for --anybody- that threatens me and mine.

When he loses obama wants rioting and civic unrest. So to be prepared , just in case I bought some more home defense ammo from a friend that had too much. He recently bought a 50 caliber rifle and sold his M-14 SO THE AMMO WASNT NEEDED BY HIM.
PREPARATION BEING KEY TO SURVIVAL SO OFTEN, I LIKE TO BE PREPARED AND MORE THAN ABLE TO HOLD MY OWN.-;)-Tyr

You racist!!!!! :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-28-2012, 11:35 AM
You racist!!!!! :laugh:

So true, I've learned that the human race is not to be trusted with things that I hold dear.
Most people are greedy and will take when given a good opportunity to do so. Some groups far more prone to do so than others. Helps greatly to be able to identify which groups they are! Not being one damn bit PC I can and will without reservation do just that. Its totally Unamerican to be PC..-Tyr

red states rule
10-28-2012, 11:41 AM
So true, I've learned that the human race is not to be trusted with things that I hold dear.
Most people are greedy and will take when given a good opportunity to do so. Some groups far more prone to do so than others. Helps greatly to be able to identify which groups they are! Not being one damn bit PC I can and will without reservation do just that. Its totally Unamerican to be PC..-Tyr

Welcome to th Un-PC club sir

tailfins
10-28-2012, 01:22 PM
I only go where a better class of people are; I avoid riff-raff. The worst thing the leftists in my orb might do is go on a bathing strike; oh wait, they're already doing that.