PDA

View Full Version : Intelligent Muslims shooting RPG's

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 09:49 AM
:laugh2:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=323d51b36bfd" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=cd34b20aff7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gaffer
10-28-2012, 10:45 AM
Like a bazooka those things have a backfire. You can't stand behind them or have a solid object behind them when they are fired. I knew what was coming when they moved to fire them so was laughing ahead of time. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-28-2012, 10:58 AM
:laugh2:

<IFRAME height=360 src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=323d51b36bfd" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

<IFRAME height=360 src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=cd34b20aff7c" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Bravo.-:beer:
Man, did I get a kick out of that. -Know your weapons boys, says I.. :laugh:

Just like when my friend Ron's smartass "know- it -all " nephew Jeff got a scope eye back in the early 90's.
Little 22 year old smartass punk wanted to shoot my scoped 30-06, so being a nice guy I let him. As he was aimig at about a 200 yard shot I noticed his eyebrow all the way in touching the scope which is a very big no-no, as I said, "Jeff , I suggest you do not aim like that" , he interrupted me by saying," quiet dude , you arent the only damn guy in the world that knows lots about weapons and shooting"! So, I being wise decided to let the little chump find out the hard way. The recoil on that 30-06 pushed that scope right into the area around his eye, cutting a nice little circle. He bleed like a stuck hog and screamed like a 9 year old. I mean , man did he bleed!After taking him to the emergency room , I departed by saying to him. "Nice job Jeff, you are right I really learned from you. By the way, that was exactly what I was about to warn you about when you interrupted me with your smartass comment, remember? Sure you do and you'll have that nice little scar to remind you from now on that 'ole Robert isnt the only damn guy that knows about weapons and how to shoot them, right? Think about that."
Was I cruel? No, this guy was the original "know it all" from hell and I'd been ignoring his bullshat for a couple years because of my good friendship with his uncle Ron. When justice came a knocking , I just stepped back and let it come on in. I've had a habit of doing that all my life.-:laugh:

Nukeman
10-28-2012, 03:20 PM
I would like for some of our local muslims to tell me WHY they always yell Allah Akabar when they fire a MAN MADE WEAPON. God didn't make that and I assume that if they are TRUE Muslims they would abhor violence and a god that glorifies it.. Alas they will jsut say they aren't "real muslims" I mean after all they only worship the same way...

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 03:24 PM
I would like for some of our local muslims to tell me WHY they always yell Allah Akabar when they fire a MAN MADE WEAPON. God didn't make that and I assume that if they are TRUE Muslims they would abhor violence and a god that glorifies it.. Alas they will jsut say they aren't "real muslims" I mean after all they only worship the same way...

Good luck getting an answer! Always an excuse, always an excuse. It's also the favorite phrase of all the terrorists. They seem to want to create a relation between Allah and killing. They seem to think that Allah's greatness has allowed them to perform this great deed.

jafar00
10-28-2012, 04:59 PM
What's funny about Syrians fighting their government?

Good luck getting an answer! Always an excuse, always an excuse. It's also the favorite phrase of all the terrorists. They seem to want to create a relation between Allah and killing. They seem to think that Allah's greatness has allowed them to perform this great deed.

You never say OMG?

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 05:14 PM

You never say OMG?

Doesn't matter who they're fighting, we're laughing at dolts using an RPG within the foot of a wall behind them.

And very often I say OMG, as do MANY others, but you won't find them doing it in the process of killing people - which is ALL the time amongst Muslims who kill.

Gaffer
10-28-2012, 06:34 PM

You never say OMG?

OMG is usually an expression of surprise. Myself I prefer Oh Shit! Sometimes goddamn works too.

I had a good chuckle over the videos. These fools are so anxious to kill somebody they are blowing the shit out of themselves with the blow back from the launch. These guys would have a starring role in Jackass the Movie. They are also great candidates for the Darwin awards.

Dilloduck
10-28-2012, 07:35 PM
If a muslim yelled "geronimo" when he threw a grenade or something he'd sound mighty silly and everyone would laugh at him. It's a traditional war cry.

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 07:49 PM
If a muslim yelled "geronimo" when he threw a grenade or something he'd sound mighty silly and everyone would laugh at him. It's a traditional war cry.

And yet they don't, instead they bring Allah into it, for blessing them with the ability to kill. No other human or religion that I am aware of includes God in all of their death.

jafar00
10-28-2012, 08:18 PM
OMG is usually an expression of surprise. Myself I prefer Oh Shit! Sometimes goddamn works too.

I had a good chuckle over the videos. These fools are so anxious to kill somebody they are blowing the shit out of themselves with the blow back from the launch. These guys would have a starring role in Jackass the Movie. They are also great candidates for the Darwin awards.

Assad has killed over 35,000 of his people so far. I'm sure there would be some of the same amateur soldiers doing it wrong should the USA ever have a similar revolution. I hope you don't.

And yet they don't, instead they bring Allah into it, for blessing them with the ability to kill. No other human or religion that I am aware of includes God in all of their death.

No Christian or Jewish soldier ever prays when going into battle right? We also sometimes say Allahu Akbar to diminish the pain of seeing something terrible because God is greater than it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-28-2012, 08:29 PM
Assad has killed over 35,000 of his people so far. I'm sure there would be some of the same amateur soldiers doing it wrong should the USA ever have a similar revolution. I hope you don't.

No Christian or Jewish soldier ever prays when going into battle right? We also sometimes say Allahu Akbar to diminish the pain of seeing something terrible because God is greater than it.

How is it that the mighty Allah does not save his faithful fighters from the blowback of such weapons?
Is his batteries too low to pull that one off or what? How is it that Allah has not stopped me from exsposing his being a fake? Is my truth more powerful than his lies? Sure looks that way doesnt it?-:laugh:-Tyr

jafar00
10-28-2012, 09:08 PM

How is it that the mighty Allah does not save his faithful fighters from the blowback of such weapons?
Is his batteries too low to pull that one off or what? How is it that Allah has not stopped me from exsposing his being a fake? Is my truth more powerful than his lies? Sure looks that way doesnt it?-:laugh:-Tyr

You obviously haven't had a really good Mango. Anyone who can doubt the existence of God after eating a really good Mango, needs their head examined. ;)

aboutime
10-28-2012, 09:18 PM

Personally. I would prefer to just tell jafar, and any other liars like Obama, and his entire administration. They are not only BULLSHITTERS, but FULL OF SHIT. Which is what their heads are full of as well. And when they attempt to accuse others, as they normally do.
I'd sooner tell them to DROP DEAD, KISS MY ASS, BITE ME, HIT THE PIKE, GET A JOB, or EAT MY SHORTS.

In every case. Only Liberals would know how to do such things. Because. That is ALL they know how to do. HONESTLY.

For jimnyc, and everyone else who laughed at what I said. After all of the hassles of today's weather that is getting worse, the power outages, and sitting around in the dark with candles playing UNO....I just couldn't resist LETTING OFF SOME STEAM.
My apologies...but not to those like jafar.

jimnyc
10-28-2012, 09:33 PM

Maybe when going INTO battle, praying for their safety, but I've never seen a single one talk about how great God is right after they kill someone. I do see it endless times from Muslims though.

aboutime
10-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Maybe when going INTO battle, praying for their safety, but I've never seen a single one talk about how great God is right after they kill someone. I do see it endless times from Muslims though.

jimnyc: Obviously. jafar has never served in a uniform. And if he has. Was never in a wartime situation of any kind.

To contrast what you told him. Anyone who bothers to visit Youtube, and locates any Military video's posted by actual members of the military in both Iraq, and Afghanistan...can listen to the screams of Terrorists yelling "GOD IS GREAT" or whatever words they use...after they discharge their weapons like Rocket Propelled Granades, or their Planted IED's designed to kill others.

So. The BS from jafar is nothing more than that of an inexperienced BS'er. Unless jafar has tried to be a Terrorist. But A LIVE terrorist is a FAILURE.

Abbey Marie
10-28-2012, 09:45 PM

I listened to the slow beheading of someone a few years ago. Can't remember his name right now; it was well known. I heard the shouts of Allahu Akbar during the excruciating murder.
I can tell you they were NOT praying, or saying "OMG".

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-28-2012, 10:07 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7kdqp_daniel-pearl-execution-video_news

By seowinner2008 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/seowinner2008)
<BUTTON class="dm_rate rating_1 no_button action:popup" type=submit data-href="/pageitem/loginfull?request=%2Fvideo%2Fx7kdqp_daniel-pearl-execution-video_news"></BUTTON><BUTTON class="dm_rate rating_2 no_button action:popup" type=submit data-href="/pageitem/loginfull?request=%2Fvideo%2Fx7kdqp_daniel-pearl-execution-video_news"></BUTTON><BUTTON class="dm_rate rating_3 no_button action:popup" type=submit data-href="/pageitem/loginfull?request=%2Fvideo%2Fx7kdqp_daniel-pearl-execution-video_news"></BUTTON><BUTTON class="dm_rate rating_4 no_button action:popup" type=submit data-href="/pageitem/loginfull?request=%2Fvideo%2Fx7kdqp_daniel-pearl-execution-video_news"></BUTTON><BUTTON class="dm_rate rating_5 no_button action:popup" type=submit data-href="/pageitem/loginfull?request=%2Fvideo%2Fx7kdqp_daniel-pearl-execution-video_news"></BUTTON>

http://www.TheThirdJihad.com
Daniel Pearl was an American Journalist that was executed by terrorists in a war torn country. Daniel Pearl was a great journalist, and the Daniel Pearl execution video was hard to see. This trailer is about terrorism in America.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Pearl was beheaded , it was filmed and sent out for the world to see. I myself watched the video on the Micheal Savage website years ago. Go watcht if you dare. If you do not watch it dont speak about it because you dont know shat! that goes out to anybody that wants to speak in dfefense of tese animals but will not watch what they wil do to a living breathing human. They sawed that mans head off slowly with him screaming. -TYR

jafar00
10-28-2012, 10:32 PM
jimnyc: Obviously. jafar has never served in a uniform.

Ex grunt from 11/28th RWAR :p

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2012, 08:28 AM
Ex grunt from 11/28th RWAR :p

I DONT BELIEVE IT....UNLESS YOU SERVED IN A MUSLIM ARMY SOMEWHERE. Otherwise if true, you betrayed all that you once stood for by becoming muslim. All to worship Satan's creation. But ,hey, the world has millions and millions of damn fools . Why should you be an exception?-Tyr

Dilloduck
10-29-2012, 11:03 AM
I don't think it matters much what you yell while you are killing someone. How about 'Banzai' ?

Since their emperor was seen as a god I guess this would serve as another army mentioning their diety as they killed.

jimnyc
10-29-2012, 11:35 AM
I don't think it matters much what you yell while you are killing someone. How about 'Banzai' ?

Since their emperor was seen as a god I guess this would serve as another army mentioning their diety as they killed.

I think it says a lot about ones religion, or what they think their religion expects of them. No other people that I am aware of, and certainly not on mass levels, talk about how great their God is when they kill. For that fact, I don't really know of any other human beings bringing their religion into killing. I'm sure it happens with others, but not any any level as it does in the Muslim world. Killing people is not from God nor is it something that God's greatness has given them the ability to do. It's a testament made by one set of people, very unique, and very sick.

Dilloduck
10-29-2012, 03:40 PM
I think it says a lot about ones religion, or what they think their religion expects of them. No other people that I am aware of, and certainly not on mass levels, talk about how great their God is when they kill. For that fact, I don't really know of any other human beings bringing their religion into killing. I'm sure it happens with others, but not any any level as it does in the Muslim world. Killing people is not from God nor is it something that God's greatness has given them the ability to do. It's a testament made by one set of people, very unique, and very sick.

Not only one----the Japanese did it too. Many other religions made human sacrifices to their gods and the ones today who make animal sacrifices are a bit iffy in my book too.

Disclaimer-----I'm against killing---religious or otherwise.

red states rule
10-29-2012, 03:46 PM
I DONT BELIEVE IT....UNLESS YOU SERVED IN A MUSLIM ARMY SOMEWHERE. Otherwise if true, you betrayed all that you once stood for by becoming muslim. All to worship Satan's creation. But ,hey, the world has millions and millions of damn fools . Why should you be an exception?-Tyr

If he did serve he was what was known as a PLO

Permanent Latrine Orderly

Nukeman
10-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Not only one----the Japanese did it too. Many other religions made human sacrifices to their gods and the ones today who make animal sacrifices are a bit iffy in my book too.

Disclaimer-----I'm against killing---religious or otherwise.Dillo, Lets just confine the conversations to the current 20th-21st centuries shall we!?!?!? I know you and others would love to bring up stuff from the distant past but lets be real here shall we, other wise you are just being stolid. I mean I want to know why they praise Allah EVERY TIME they attempt to kill another human!! It makes no sense to me for a "religion of peace" as they all claim to be.

How can they justify the praising of God when killing, talking of his greatness as they kill.. Seriously how can that be justified!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaffer
10-29-2012, 03:49 PM

Bad analogy, Banzai means happy long life. Or long live the king as some interpret it. It has the same effect as yahoo, charge, remember the Alamo, hazzah. It has nothing to do with god. It was just a war cry.

The closest thing to islamists in history is the thugs (tugs) of India. A mixture of muslim and hindu with kali as the god of choice. Murder was how the worshipers got into heaven. They would yell kali as they strangled their victims.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2012, 06:32 PM
When on a battlefield facing enemy troops I think this battle cry works quite well.
"KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT OUT ANY THAT HE MAY WANT"!
Short version, "Kill'em all." My grandfather said in his tribe it went like this , "Kill all the enemy for peace should not be paid for twice." Rather sound advice IMHO, as allowing the enemy to return to fight another day is a very , very undesirable result... In ancient battles it was a matter of course for the victors to walk the battlefield killing all enemy that were wounded. Quite barbaric by our standards but when one understands the reasoning behind it its really just a good move that does not allow for wounded enemy to return to fight in the future. We of Indian heritage look at war very differently than many that think its a video game or a movie. We know thats its savage as hell and should be fought all out to limit the number of deaths. American politicians seems to be quite ignorant of that reality. --TYR

The Sioux, "Today is a good day to die." Spoke of not being afraid of dying fighting, for its was the highest honor.

Dilloduck
10-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Bad analogy, Banzai means happy long life. Or long live the king as some interpret it. It has the same effect as yahoo, charge, remember the Alamo, hazzah. It has nothing to do with god. It was just a war cry.

The closest thing to islamists in history is the thugs (tugs) of India. A mixture of muslim and hindu with kali as the god of choice. Murder was how the worshipers got into heaven. They would yell kali as they strangled their victims.

Banzai charge is the term used by the Allied forces (http://www.debatepolicy.com/wiki/Allies_of_World_War_II) to refer to Japanese human wave attacks (http://www.debatepolicy.com/wiki/Human_wave_attack) mounted by infantry units. This term came from the Japanese cry "Tenno Heika Banzai (http://www.debatepolicy.com/wiki/Tenno_Heika_Banzai)" (天皇陛下萬歲, "Long live the Emperor"), shortened to banzai, and it specifically refers to a tactic used by Japanese soldiers during the Pacific War (http://www.debatepolicy.com/wiki/Pacific_War).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banzai_charge

Dilloduck
10-29-2012, 06:45 PM
When on a battlefield facing enemy troops I think this battle cry works quite well.
"KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT OUT ANY THAT HE MAY WANT"!
Short version, "Kill'em all." My grandfather said in his tribe it went like this , "Kill all the enemy for peace should not be paid for twice." Rather sound advice IMHO, as allowing the enemy to return to fight another day is a very , very undesirable result... In ancient battles it was a matter of course for the victors to walk the battlefield killing all enemy that were wounded. Quite barbaric by our standards but when one understands the reasoning behind it its really just a good move that does not allow for wounded enemy to return to fight in the future. We of Indian heritage look at war very differently than many that think its a video game or a movie. We know thats its savage as hell and should be fought all out to limit the number of deaths. American politicians seems to be quite ignorant of that reality. --TYR

The Sioux, "Today is a good day to die." Spoke of not being afraid of dying fighting, for its was the highest honor.

Wow just like Arabs ! Martyrs !

Dilloduck
10-29-2012, 06:49 PM
Dillo, Lets just confine the conversations to the current 20th-21st centuries shall we!?!?!? I know you and others would love to bring up stuff from the distant past but lets be real here shall we, other wise you are just being stolid. I mean I want to know why they praise Allah EVERY TIME they attempt to kill another human!! It makes no sense to me for a "religion of peace" as they all claim to be.

How can they justify the praising of God when killing, talking of his greatness as they kill.. Seriously how can that be justified!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't recall there being any time restriction imposed on this thread and I haven't sought to justify a damn thing. Attempting to portray radical Islam as the only religiously violent thing that's ever occured on Earth is propaganda.

tailfins
10-29-2012, 06:52 PM
You never say OMG?

I don't; it's using God's name in vain. It's plainly stated in the third commandment.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Wow just like Arabs ! Martyrs !

Hardly, they never hid behind their women when fighting. They were barbaric and often cruel but most often captured women and children then adopted them into the tribe to replace those they had lost! How many muslims are adopting the women and children of infidels to become family members? NONE!. They are too busy deliberately targetting them to be blown to bits! Which they much prefer over facing off against our soldiers!! -Tyr

jafar00
10-29-2012, 07:08 PM
I don't; it's using God's name in vain. It's plainly stated in the third commandment.

يا رب ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2012, 07:14 PM
I don't recall there being any time restriction imposed on this thread and I haven't sought to justify a damn thing. Attempting to portray radical Islam as the only religiously violent thing that's ever occured on Earth is propaganda.

So now you defend "radical Islam"!! I was wondering when you'd get around to that! Posting facts about their murdering is not propaganda ( because its true) and its causing such death and misery around the world too!
Your quote above has led you to step in it bigtime IMHO.
Dont try to spin it baby. Go with it, set your heart free! As it explains so much .... much of what I've suspected for a long time now.. -Tyr

tailfins
10-29-2012, 07:20 PM
يا رب ;)

Unless it's an actual prayer, it's still using God's name in vain irrespective of the language.

Dilloduck
10-29-2012, 07:21 PM
So now you defend "radical Islam"!! I was wondering when you'd get around to that! Posting facts about their murdering is not propaganda ( because its true) and its causing such death and misery around the world too!
Your quote above has led you to step in it bigtime IMHO.
Dont try to spin it baby. Go with it, set your heart free! As it explains so much .... much of what I've suspected for a long time now.. -Tyr

intentional ignorance doesn't suit you. I have defended nothing. I merely pointed out that other religions have been closely associated with killing and death.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2012, 07:29 PM
intentional ignorance doesn't suit you. I have defended nothing. I merely pointed out that other religions have been closely associated with killing and death.

When you explain why and how posting linked "facts" about Islam is "propaganda" we can discuss your little "mistake amigo". Until then, I 'll just chalk this reply by you up to attempted spin that failed miserably.-;) -Tyr

Dilloduck
10-30-2012, 12:50 AM
When you explain why and how posting linked "facts" about Islam is "propaganda" we can discuss your little "mistake amigo". Until then, I 'll just chalk this reply by you up to attempted spin that failed miserably.-;) -Tyr

Did you point out what I defended? I didn't think so. Did you prove Islam was the only religion that was linked to war and death ? didn't think so---:laugh2:

red states rule
10-30-2012, 04:24 AM
Did you point out what I defended? I didn't think so. Did you prove Islam was the only religion that was linked to war and death ? didn't think so---:laugh2:

Followers of Islam are the only ones I kow off that will MURDER people of a cartoon, video, or anything they consider insulting to their religion

and they are willing to MURDER innocent civilians (including children) in the name of their god Allah

Nukeman
10-30-2012, 06:35 AM
I don't recall there being any time restriction imposed on this thread and I haven't sought to justify a damn thing. Attempting to portray radical Islam as the only religiously violent thing that's ever occured on Earth is propaganda.That may be Dillo, but I asked why they praise Allah TODAY!!! I didn't ask why they or others did it in the past.. Quit being obtuse and detracting from the actual discussion. YOU can bring up historical references on EVERYTHING but that is hardly relavent TODAY when we are speaking of CURRENT EVENTS...

I have yet to see you give an answer to the question just trolling and attempting to detract from the actual question. Do you have an answer? if not why post??

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-30-2012, 07:34 AM

Sure it doesnt suit me and thats why I do not play games like that.
However , you did attempt to defend "radical Islam" by comparing it to other religions in the past.

Your words..

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Dilloduck http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=589014#post589014)

Now as to the quoted comment above. You clearly attempted to excuse Islam(radical) by belittling it and declaring it nothing mor than whats happened in the distant past but that clearly isnt he case . For Islam has been doing this for its entire 1400+ year history! Only now its able to do so with more modern weapons=bombs and bullets..
Basicly your comment came off as = big deal , everybody does it or has done it. That even if equally true would still not excuse it but its not equally true even. For no other religion has carried on war against the rest of the world for a continuous 1400+ years! Islam surely has with periods of high intensity coming and going depending upon how successful they were! With so many millions slaughtered by Islam in its history one would think that you'd have a clue. Apparently not...

Explain the quoted statement, what you meant by it then....--Tyr

Dilloduck
10-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Sure it doesnt suit me and thats why I do not play games like that.
However , you did attempt to defend "radical Islam" by comparing it to other religions in the past.

Your words..

Now as to the quoted comment above. You clearly attempted to excuse Islam(radical) by belittling it and declaring it nothing mor than whats happened in the distant past but that clearly isnt he case . For Islam has been doing this for its entire 1400+ year history! Only now its able to do so with more modern weapons=bombs and bullets..
Basicly your comment came off as = big deal , everybody does it or has done it. That even if equally true would still not excuse it but its not equally true even. For no other religion has carried on war against the rest of the world for a continuous 1400+ years! Islam surely has with periods of high intensity coming and going depending upon how successful they were! With so many millions slaughtered by Islam in its history one would think that you'd have a clue. Apparently not...

Explain the quoted statement, what you meant by it then....--Tyr

Simple---it's not the ONLY crazy bunch of folks that ever existed----I never defended the crazy folks in the past either. Just pointing out the fact that they exististed. Keep trying tho

Gaffer
10-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Simple---it's not the ONLY crazy bunch of folks that ever existed----I never defended the crazy folks in the past either. Just pointing out the fact that they exististed. Keep trying tho

The problem is these crazy folks exist now, in great numbers.

Dilloduck
10-30-2012, 04:04 PM
The problem is these crazy folks exist now, in great numbers.

I understand----it will be easier to deal with the current crazies if we don't pretend they are the only nuts that have ever done this. They also don't conveniently live in one main country (like Japan or Germany) nor are they fighting a conventional style of warfare. It's a whole new ballgame and whipping ourselves into an emotional frenzy is counterproductive.