PDA

View Full Version : Osama for Obama

hjmick
10-29-2012, 08:20 PM
WASHINGTON – Using a Pakistani Internet Protocol, or IP address, a disposable credit card and a fake address, “Osama bin Laden” has successfully donated twice to Barack Obama’s presidential re-election campaign.
The “Bin Laden” donations, actually made by WND staff, included a listed occupation of “deceased terror chief” and a stated employer of “al-Qaida.” (http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-accepts-osama-bin-laden-donations/)

The hell?

Can't do that at Romney's site...

jafar00
10-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Talk about desperation. It probably would have had more of an impact while Osama was alive ;)

gabosaurus
10-29-2012, 11:39 PM
I wonder if "Osama" contributed as much to the Obama campaign this year as he did to the Bush campaign in 2004. :cool:

Gaffer
10-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Talk about desperation. It probably would have had more of an impact while Osama was alive ;)

It shows that even you can donate to the dark lord.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-30-2012, 09:09 AM
It shows that even you can donate to the dark lord.

Gaffer, he likely already has donated to bammyboy. For Jafar knows that bamboy is a muslim in hiding. Knows that is what obama told in a private meeting with that Egyptian minister that then got into trouble for blabbing about it later..-Tyr

jafar00
10-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Gaffer, he likely already has donated to bammyboy. For Jafar knows that bamboy is a muslim in hiding. Knows that is what obama told in a private meeting with that Egyptian minister that then got into trouble for blabbing about it later..-Tyr

Why would I donate money to a politician who is only going to waste it on campaigning. My money is better off with a charity where it can be used constructively.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-30-2012, 07:07 PM
Why would I donate money to a politician who is only going to waste it on campaigning. My money is better off with a charity where it can be used constructively.

Ha. True muslims do not do charities..-Tyr

aboutime
10-30-2012, 07:15 PM

Tyr. The One, and Only charity people like jafar would donate any money to...just happen to be Hamas, or any of the hidden, terrorist groups now....comically called....The Muslim Brotherhood. And the new CEO of that Brotherhood is OBAMA....which also explains his Campaign Donations from Overseas.

jafar00
10-30-2012, 09:31 PM

What are the 5 Pillars of Islam?

1) Shahada (see my sig)
2) Salaat (prayer)
3) Zakaat (CHARITY)
4) Fasting in Ramadan
5) Hajj (pilgrimage)

aboutime
10-30-2012, 09:54 PM
What are the 5 Pillars of Islam?

1) Shahada (see my sig)
2) Salaat (prayer)
3) Zakaat (CHARITY)
4) Fasting in Ramadan
5) Hajj (pilgrimage)

Even Pillars cannot stand, based on hatred, death, and stupidity.