PDA

View Full Version : My mate, a London plod( cop )!

10-30-2012, 11:23 AM
So my mate works for the old Bill in that London.
he walks his beat round soho from 7 pm till 3 am.
last week he saw a young lad hanging round at midnight so he approached him and asked what he was doing in this area at this time of night( lad was about 10 years old).
"I'm looking for a hooker " answered the lad!
"What's a lad of your age gonna do with a hooker" asked the plod.
" I wanna get an std" the lad informs him!

"Ey up lad you don't want one of them, they're dead uncomfortable and difficult to cure"

" don't matter" says the lad " I'm gonna get one, go home and give it to my babysitter, then she will give it to my dad when he gets home and then on Sunday morning he will give it to my mother, then come Monday she will give it to the gardener AND that's the Bastard I want cos he ran over my pet frog this morning"!

aboutime
10-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Someone please correct me here. But since 007 first exposed his Social Security number, and full name. Isn't there some warnings 007 should have recognized before....Coming here to describe a day in his life. As he did above?

gabosaurus
10-30-2012, 03:52 PM
Wow, no one has told that joke since World War II. :lame2:

10-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Someone please correct me here. But since 007 first exposed his Social Security number, and full name. Isn't there some warnings 007 should have recognized before....Coming here to describe a day in his life. As he did above?

Your so cool, look how you hurl abuse to impress others!!
just like all the other sad pathetic losers on earth!

you demanded evidence, I provided it, all checkable.
you however havnt poor oven a damn thing.
you claim to be a veteran, liar!!
your a fat old man who still lives at home in your senile mothers basement!

10-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Ah we'll sad people never admit their faults just invent faults in their betters!

keep it up, shows your retardation.

aboutime
10-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Ah we'll sad people never admit their faults just invent faults in their betters!

keep it up, shows your retardation.

007. At least YOU can never say I took advantage of, or insulted your retardation. No need to do that when you so easily do it yourself.

SassyLady
10-30-2012, 06:20 PM
Feels like the ghost of OCA is haunting us every time I read one of 007's posts.

aboutime
10-30-2012, 07:09 PM
Feels like the ghost of OCA is haunting us every time I read one of 007's posts.

SassyLady. In a situation like this, when remaining anonymous is the only protection they have. Haunting has become a popular pass-time for those who Cheat, Lie, and pretend to be special. You know. Just like Obama?

tailfins
10-30-2012, 09:38 PM

I congratulate you on your self control for not retelling the joke for such a long time. Did many people laugh when you told it back in WWII?