PDA

View Full Version : My daughter is now a heartbreaker

gabosaurus
10-31-2012, 03:50 PM
Unbeknownst to me, my daughter attracted the attention of a boy she attends sixth grade with. He told her how much he liked her, and she said she also liked him.
This lasted until this afternoon at lunch. They were discussing music and the boy stated that he thought Taylor Swift was "stupid." Which caused my daughter to dump him and move to another lunch table.
This apparently did not sit well with the boy, who got upset and began crying. When a teacher asked what happened, my daughter apparently told the teacher that it was the boy's fault for "being stupid" and she didn't care if he was unhappy or not.
More words were exchanged and the school called me about my daughter's "unsympathetic behavior." I told them I would address the matter later.

This is happening WAY TOO SOON!! :eek:

10-31-2012, 03:54 PM
She should have slapped the kid, then herself for wasting her valuable time on such a wimp!

Abbey Marie
10-31-2012, 03:54 PM
Unbeknownst to me, my daughter attracted the attention of a boy she attends sixth grade with. He told her how much he liked her, and she said she also liked him.
This lasted until this afternoon at lunch. They were discussing music and the boy stated that he thought Taylor Swift was "stupid." Which caused my daughter to dump him and move to another lunch table.
This apparently did not sit well with the boy, who got upset and began crying. When a teacher asked what happened, my daughter apparently told the teacher that it was the boy's fault for "being stupid" and she didn't care if he was unhappy or not.
More words were exchanged and the school called me about my daughter's "unsympathetic behavior." I told them I would address the matter later.

Gabby, I know this is far from the point of your post (and your daughter sounds cool, btw), but I would think you'd be appalled at the school being this intrusive and inappropriate towards your family. Didn't you want to tell them they were overreacting, and it was none of their business anyway?

gabosaurus
10-31-2012, 04:00 PM
Gabby, I know this is far from the point of your post (and your daughter sounds cool, btw), but I would think you'd be appalled at the school being this intrusive and inappropriate towards your family. Didn't you want to tell them they were overreacting, and it was none of their business anyway?

A bit. But then, I don't know what all went on. And the school is very alert to potential signs of bullying.
And I know first hand how middle school kids overreact to things.

Abbey Marie
10-31-2012, 04:01 PM
A bit. But then, I don't know what all went on. And the school is very alert to potential signs of bullying.

I know that you are in the eye of the middle school storm every day. :salute:

gabosaurus
10-31-2012, 04:06 PM
I know that you are in the eye of the middle school storm every day. :salute:

Geez, I never knew middle school kids could be so vile and evil at their ages. In the last week or so, we had a 13 year old boy selling drugs on behalf of his parents and a 12 year old girl wanting to know about birth control. And their parents are nowhere to be contacted.

I will deal with a sixth grade romance over that crap any day of the week. :cool:

Abbey Marie
10-31-2012, 04:11 PM
Geez, I never knew middle school kids could be so vile and evil at their ages. In the last week or so, we had a 13 year old boy selling drugs on behalf of his parents and a 12 year old girl wanting to know about birth control. And their parents are nowhere to be contacted.

I will deal with a sixth grade romance over that crap any day of the week. :cool:

All the attention paid to birth control in the media in recent months can't be helping the matter.

I got my first "love note" in 6th grade, with a request to "go steady". I said yes, and then immediately regretted it, lol. I think we broke up in a couple of days. I wasn't ready for all that weirdness!

Your daughter must be a cutie, like her mom. :cool:

10-31-2012, 04:12 PM
Schools are a waste of time, they freak out about a kid crying yet do nothing about serious violent sexual assaults.

When my Daughter was 7 or 8( 16 years since in England where home schooling was illegal) one day she was followed around school by a black kid of the same age who repeatedly spat at her back until her jacket was slimed with his spittle to the point that it had to be disposed of.
i informed the headmistress( principle) of this, her response was to offer excuse after excuse about this little shits difficult life.
Ileft disgusted.
shortly afterwards my daughter came home telling a story about how the same filthy savage pinned her down in front of the entire class spread her legs and laid on top of her thrusting with his pelvis screaming maniacally look I'm Shagging her!
the entire class found this amusing and gave my 7 year old the hardest time( she was new to school and had an American accent, after living in the USA for a few years, that was her main reason she was picked on).
Again excuses for this poor child( no concern for my daughter), when I suggested the savage little shit was a violent sex offender , she insisted he was a harmless child.

never again will I send a child of mine to a political correctness institute dedicated to the violent humiliation of kids who don't fit leftist, social Marxist agenda based preference.

Abbey Marie
10-31-2012, 04:15 PM
Schools are a waste of time, they freak out about a kid crying yet do nothing about serious violent sexual assaults.

When my Daughter was 7 or 8( 16 years since in England where home schooling was illegal) one day she was followed around school by a black kid of the same age who repeatedly spat at her back until her jacket was slimed with his spittle to the point that it had to be disposed of.
i informed the headmistress( principle) of this, her response was to offer excuse after excuse about this little shits difficult life.
Ileft disgusted.
shortly afterwards my daughter came home telling a story about how the same filthy savage pinned her down in front of the entire class spread her legs and laid on top of her thrusting with his pelvis screaming maniacally look I'm Shagging her!
the entire class found this amusing and gave my 7 year old the hardest time( she was new to school and had an American accent, after living in the USA for a few years, that was her main reason she was picked on).
Again excuses for this poor child( no concern for my daughter), when I suggested the savage little shit was a violent sex offender , she insisted he was a harmless child.

never again will I send a child of mine to a political correctness institute dedicated to the violent humiliation of kids who don't fit leftist, social Marxist agenda based preference.

Holy god!

10-31-2012, 04:21 PM
Holy god!
I know!
And this only a few short years after a couple of other harmless children aged 10 kidnapped and violently beat 3 year old Jamie Bulger to Death!
politicsl correctness gone mad!
had this kid been white he would have been jailed.
Im sure that now, well into his 20s he has spent much of his life behind bars, not enough in my opinion , he should have been jailed back in 1998!!

gabosaurus
10-31-2012, 04:22 PM
I think 007 is sick in the cranial lobes and creates serious delusions that he attempts to pass off as reality.

jimnyc
10-31-2012, 04:24 PM

Oh boy, a little meanie just like her Mommy!

I kid, I kid!! That's too funny. I remember when my son was about 9, can't remember his "girlfriend's" name, but we found his cell phone and they were texting one another that they loved each other! Hell, at that age I still thought all the girls had cooties!!

Abbey Marie
10-31-2012, 04:27 PM
Oh boy, a little meanie just like her Mommy!

I kid, I kid!! That's too funny. I remember when my son was about 9, can't remember his "girlfriend's" name, but we found his cell phone and they were texting one another that they loved each other! Hell, at that age I still thought all the girls had cooties!!

(Whispers to Jim: We started that rumor so the boys would leave us alone ;) )

10-31-2012, 04:36 PM
I think 007 is sick in the cranial lobes and creates serious delusions that he attempts to pass off as reality.
Nice, you turn this horrific act against my innocent child into a personal attack on me, that is disgusting to be quite honest.
i wouldn't dream of making such a vicious attack on your children!
was it you that voiced the desire to see my 9 month old blown up in a recent thread?
typical violent behavior!

jimnyc
10-31-2012, 04:42 PM
(Whispers to Jim: We started that rumor so the boys would leave us alone ;) )

Oh, that's messed up. The women start messing with our heads at such a young age!!

gabosaurus
10-31-2012, 04:45 PM
Oh, that's messed up. The women start messing with our heads at such a young age!!

Even at that young age, Jim was looking for boobies. :laugh:

10-31-2012, 04:45 PM
As public schools do.....mess with children's heads!

10-31-2012, 04:47 PM
At your old age you are attacking and threatening my family.

jimnyc
10-31-2012, 05:01 PM
At your old age you are attacking and threatening my family.

No one threatened anything. Report a post if you truly have an issue. Stop making threads your place to complain. PLEASE. Stick to the topics.

10-31-2012, 05:15 PM
No one threatened anything. Report a post if you truly have an issue. Stop making threads your place to complain. PLEASE. Stick to the topics.
Gabby said I was delusional that was off topic was it not?
on a different thread she voiced the desire to see my 9 month old blown up.
you have clearly and publicly stated that I may not report posts that are abusive or threatening to you, so I do not.
can you at least have a clear policy all this one thing one moment and another the next, not very susinct.

but I agree , gabby, stay on topic.

jimnyc
10-31-2012, 05:20 PM
Gabby said I was delusional that was off topic was it not?
on a different thread she voiced the desire to see my 9 month old blown up.
you have clearly and publicly stated that I may not report posts that are abusive or threatening to you, so I do not.
can you at least have a clear policy all this one thing one moment and another the next, not very susinct.

but I agree , gabby, stay on topic.

It's ALWAYS the same, stop ranting off topic and please stick to the topic at hand - and that applies to EVERYONE. Once again - /end of discussion.

10-31-2012, 05:24 PM
Given the fucked up nature of public schools I would advise all parents to remove their kids and home school them as a matter of urgency.
the most powerful organisation in the USA today is the teachers union, they are brainwashing your kids.
Gabbys daughters school for example calling parents over such a stupid non issue!!

should have told the lad to shut up and get a grip!!

Thats Liberals for you!

Trinity
10-31-2012, 05:47 PM

You know they say middle school is way worse then high school, that's when kids start establishing a pecking order so to speak.

Trinity
10-31-2012, 05:52 PM

you know he was gabby. :laugh:

Jim....just out of curiosity were you breastfed? I know my boy's were and both of them love boobies.

jimnyc
10-31-2012, 05:54 PM

Jim....just out of curiosity were you breastfed? I know my boy's were and both of them love boobies.

Hell, ya know, I have no idea? I'd like to now though!

Trinity
10-31-2012, 06:09 PM
Hell, ya know, I have no idea? I'd like to now though!

That might explain alot!!! My husband was breast fed and is a boob man too!

jimnyc
10-31-2012, 06:10 PM

Fwiw - I think most men are boob men! :beer:

Trinity
10-31-2012, 06:20 PM
Fwiw - I think most men are boob men! :beer:

nope not all..... both of my ex husbands were ass men and they were not breastfed...

Robert A Whit
10-31-2012, 06:53 PM
nope not all..... both of my ex husbands were ass men and they were not breastfed...

While my mother never discussed this with me, I can't recall seeing her breast feed any of my siblings and I am the oldest son.

As to my two past wives, I can't recall my first wife doing it either. My last wife was a stunning looker and I only remember her using the bottle. Come to think of it, both of them were very pretty women.

I can say I love all that women have on their bodies.

Eyes, boobs, ass and so forth. It is remarkable to me what nature carved out. A woman with a fine mind is awesome. In short, Women are great.

tailfins
10-31-2012, 07:22 PM
You know they say middle school is way worse then high school, that's when kids start establishing a pecking order so to speak.

I'm surprised how few problems my sons have in middle school. They refuse to play the game. My youngest tries to get out of recess with no success, so he just does bird watching. I think one girl tried ridiculing him once. He went straight to the office and filled out a bullying form. That girl never said another word to him after that. I congratulated him for handling it so well. He really enjoys the chance to be with friends at church.

I teach my sons that school isn't a place to socialize; it's a rehearsal for the work world. They carry out my teachings almost too well. They were shocked how few problems they had in school once they decided to limit their conversation at school to quick greetings. I do fault that boy for showing an interest in your daughter. That boy seems unprepared for feminism. The place for them to meet females is church or out of the country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkqfpkTTy2w

Abbey Marie
10-31-2012, 08:00 PM

Trinity, I really don't think it matters. My husband was bottle-fed, and a bigger fan of tatas you will not meet!

glockmail
10-31-2012, 08:38 PM
Gabs, isn't it great that The Obama will give your daughter's boyfriend free rubbers? :laugh2:

Trinity
11-01-2012, 08:51 AM
I'm surprised how few problems my sons have in middle school. They refuse to play the game. My youngest tries to get out of recess with no success, so he just does bird watching. I think one girl tried ridiculing him once. He went straight to the office and filled out a bullying form. That girl never said another word to him after that. I congratulated him for handling it so well. He really enjoys the chance to be with friends at church.

I teach my sons that school isn't a place to socialize; it's a rehearsal for the work world. They carry out my teachings almost too well. They were shocked how few problems they had in school once they decided to limit their conversation at school to quick greetings. I do fault that boy for showing an interest in your daughter. That boy seems unprepared for feminism. The place for them to meet females is church or out of the country.

I have noticed it seems to be mostly the girls that have all the issues and drama. Congrats to your son for handling that situation so well on his own.

That is a really good thing to teach them, because that is exactly what it is rehearsal for the working world. :thumb:

PostmodernProphet
11-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Trinity, I really don't think it matters. My husband was bottle-fed, and a bigger fan of tatas you will not meet!

let's be honest....men are in favor of all female skin.....

gabosaurus
11-01-2012, 11:18 AM
My daughter and I discussed this matter last night. I had to explain that talking to boys was a bit different than talking to other girls. When a boy who likes you expresses a contrary opinion, you have to be a bit more sensitive in disagreeing with him.

I totally disagree with Trinity. School is a place to develop interpersonal relationships. You learn to deal with those who are different than you. It is sort of a practice ground for the adult world. You learn how to deal with acceptance and refusal, with success and failure.

Trigg
11-01-2012, 01:31 PM

Just wait until the serious dating begins....in 8th grade lol.

Having gone through this with 3 of my kids I do not envy you. Middle school is HARD on kids and parents. SO many changes and hormons running rampant.

Hang in there.

Trigg
11-01-2012, 01:33 PM

I thought the boobie obsession was caused by not enough breast feeding. Maybe Jim just feels deprived.

Robert A Whit
11-01-2012, 01:35 PM
My daughter and I discussed this matter last night. I had to explain that talking to boys was a bit different than talking to other girls. When a boy who likes you expresses a contrary opinion, you have to be a bit more sensitive in disagreeing with him.

I totally disagree with Trinity. School is a place to develop interpersonal relationships. You learn to deal with those who are different than you. It is sort of a practice ground for the adult world. You learn how to deal with acceptance and refusal, with success and failure.

When your daughter attends school for the purpose of socializing, want to know what we call her?

Pregnant.

Respect is what kids ought to learn. And respect for the teacher and the classes is job number one of parents.

Trigg
11-01-2012, 01:39 PM
When your daughter attends school for the purpose of socializing, want to know what we call her?

Pregnant.

Respect is what kids ought to learn. And respect for the teacher and the classes is job number one of parents.

WOW seriously?

You do realize you can't get pregnant from socializing, there's a bit more involved.:laugh:

Robert A Whit
11-01-2012, 01:50 PM
WOW seriously?

You do realize you can't get pregnant from socializing, there's a bit more involved.:laugh:

As a man who was a boy until say 1959, it amazes me to this day that women have still not figured out the male species.

Males want to breed earlier than girls want to breed. Girls are more mature, but believe me, even small boys know all about sex.

I also stated that respect for the courses and teachers is job one for the parent.

Boys actually teach other boys how to get laid.

When I was a teen, boys taught me that you never tell her you like her, she wants to be loved. That is the key to happy times in the back seat of cars. Tell yer you love her and she is yours.

aboutime
11-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Gabs, isn't it great that The Obama will give your daughter's boyfriend free rubbers? :laugh2:

glockmail. Has anyone really wondered about how the Obama's will, or are, handling the CONDOM situation for their two daughters?

Maybe Michelle should get out of OUR business with food Czar crap, and take care of her own Problems now. Like two girls?

11-01-2012, 03:00 PM
glockmail. Has anyone really wondered about how the Obama's will, or are, handling the CONDOM situation for their two daughters?

Maybe Michelle should get out of OUR business with food Czar crap, and take care of her own Problems now. Like two girls?
You are spot on their, Michelle Obama is not an elected official, time for her to get off the stage and do a job she was hired to do!!
Watching he surround herself with other people's kids, kids whose parents don't care a damn about them, sickens me.
kids get fat because their parents are lazy and feed them junk.
The vast majority if lardy assed kids come from welfare families.
End welfare , end lardy assedness!!
Welfare mamas tend to be lard asses too!!
All those hours watching Cable and neglecting their kids whilst scoffing Cheetos adds to this issue!!

gabosaurus
11-01-2012, 03:03 PM
WOW seriously?

That is part of learning about interpersonal relationships. Girls have to establish their limits and not go beyond them.
When the time comes, I will tell my daughter not to be as stupid as her mom was in developing relationships with men. I hope she will listen.
Boys can ask all they want. Girls need to learn to say no. If the boy doesn't take no for an answer, he will suffer for his folly.

Robert A Whit
11-01-2012, 03:14 PM
That is part of learning about interpersonal relationships. Girls have to establish their limits and not go beyond them.
When the time comes, I will tell my daughter not to be as stupid as her mom was in developing relationships with men. I hope she will listen.
Boys can ask all they want. Girls need to learn to say no. If the boy doesn't take no for an answer, he will suffer for his folly.

it is hard to lead from behind. If you explain to your girl you had round heels for men, it is doubtful she will heed your lesson. While one should not pretend they came out innocent, there are other ways to get that message over than what you say.

If the boy won't say NO, and supposedly the girl is ready earlier to bear children, how can one expect her to be the leader?

I look back on my childhood and even when I was pre school around 1943 I knew how to get a girl pregnant. A surprising number of boys somehow find out and tell each other.

I was in the 8th grade and the girl sitting to the front of me in class suddenly turned around and asked me if I wanted to do it to her.

I think the other boys did her. I got scared.

glockmail
11-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Oral sex is not sex...

Abbey Marie
11-01-2012, 03:49 PM
When a member is very open about her family or her feelings, it is an act of trust and friendship, and I would never give her a hard time.

Having said that, Gabby, I too feel it is best to keep your mistakes to yourself for the most part when talking to your daughter. I know it seems a little dishonest, but our children need to look up to us as they figure out who they want to be. There is plenty of time to open up after she is past the critical maturing years.

Robert A Whit
11-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Oral sex is not sex...

There are no lesbians then. :beer:

Robert A Whit
11-01-2012, 04:01 PM
When a member is very open about her family or her feelings, it is an act of trust and friendship, and I would never give her a hard time.

Having said that, Gabby, I too feel it is best to keep your mistakes to yourself for the most part when talking to your daughter. I know it seems a little dishonest, but our children need to look up to us as they figure out who they want to be. There is plenty of time to open up after she is past the critical maturing years.

That happens to mirror my own feelings on this issue.:beer:

Robert A Whit
11-01-2012, 04:06 PM
When it comes to sex, I believe it is what is between your ears that determines what is sex and what is good sex.

A person caring only about their genitals has a harder time in my opinon of having good sex.

I alwasy saw oral sex as sex.

Trigg
11-01-2012, 04:23 PM

having raised 3 teenagers so far, I agree with you on this. There is plenty of time to be friends with your kids once they've grown up.

glockmail
11-01-2012, 04:25 PM
There are no lesbians then. :beer:

From one lesbian to another. :laugh:

tailfins
11-01-2012, 09:29 PM

Why give crappy human beings an opening?

cadet
11-02-2012, 09:47 AM
IMOP, kids shouldn't care at all about sex. In fact, it should be seen as a "Bad thing" instead of oh so accepting like it is in today's society.

With how open the older generation is about talking about "Gender identity" and "sexual orientation", it makes small children try to look up to society and be like them. Or stand out in a socially acceptable way. Like being gay.

I've seen 4th graders who identify themselves as gay. Honestly? Girls were still icky when i was that age. I didn't think i was gay, i just threw dodge balls at the girls.

Same goes with cusswords. Kids wouldn't know any of these kinds of things if it weren't for dipshit parents/tv telling them all of it. Back in the day, you couldn't say a cussword on tv, without America being outraged. Couples couldn't even sleep in the same bed on tv shows. What the hell happened to decency????? Here we are, every day talking about accepting gays, marriage rights so two guys can "do it."

Now seriously, it's disgusting. not sure where this quote comes from, but "What one generation does in moderation, the next will do in excess." Now, i would like to take a very tight hold on everything public that talks about sex, drugs, cussing, etc. Kick out almost every reality tv show, and bring back spanking. Definitely bring back spanking. The current generation of kids is being taught that there's almost no consequences for actions. And the little shits need a good backhand or a paddle taken to their rears. I know a lot of people that NEEDED to be spanked, but are just assholes now, and could use the living shit kicked out of them.

Bring back school paddling!!

cadet
11-02-2012, 09:48 AM

Why the hell would the school get involved? How is this in any way their problem???? Don't they have more important things to do????? LIKE TEACH?????

gabosaurus
11-02-2012, 12:07 PM

Thank you Abbey. The more I think about it, the more this seems to be the better approach.
There is a LOT I need to learn about parenting. The more advice I get from intelligent mothers who have been there, the better off I will be. :cool:

Robert A Whit
11-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Thank you Abbey. The more I think about it, the more this seems to be the better approach.
There is a LOT I need to learn about parenting. The more advice I get from intelligent mothers who have been there, the better off I will be. :cool:

Very well said. Though I am a father, I too raised girls as well as boys.

Abbey Marie
11-02-2012, 01:48 PM

You are so nice. I got some very good advice here from Kathianne on dealing with kids in their later teens/early 20's. :cool:

Robert A Whit
11-02-2012, 03:34 PM
You are so nice. I got some very good advice here from Kathianne on dealing with kids in their later teens/early 20's. :cool:

Well
My youngest is 25 and her older sister is 20 years her senior. Let me know if you need help with those 25 and over. LOL

I started raising children in 1964 so have seen some of the worrst of times. My oldest son is 53 and a fine person. I am blessed to have great children.

Robert A Whit
11-02-2012, 03:38 PM
i have a daughter who is now 51 that told me when I was about 35 that I was so old, I must fart dust. She was just into high school when she said that.

I should remind her what she said sometime. LOL:laugh:

tailfins
11-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Why the hell would the school get involved? How is this in any way their problem???? Don't they have more important things to do????? LIKE TEACH?????

It's better to fill out an anti-bullying form than to put up with crap. My advice is to NIP IT at the first sign of trouble. It sends a message you're not to be messed with. If the anti-bullying form doesn't bring a problem to a screeching halt, then it's time to file criminal charges with the police. I teach my sons zero tolerance.

PostmodernProphet
11-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Oral sex is not sex...
do you mean to tell me that when my wife told me we were not going to have sex I was actually missing an invitation to have "not sex"?.........

gabosaurus
11-03-2012, 10:27 AM
I am always willing to take advice from others. Of course, if your kids were teens in the 60s or 70s, you might be out of touch with the current generation.

glockmail
11-03-2012, 02:46 PM
do you mean to tell me that when my wife told me we were not going to have sex I was actually missing an invitation to have "not sex"?......... No comment.